Taylor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt wonderful, like nothing I had ever experienced. Then there was a sharp brief pain which made me buck slightly. He stopped and just held his position for a moment and the pain was just as suddenly gone. It felt so big his cock going into my body. He pressed forward again and I could feel every inch of his cock sliding into my waiting and will pussy. It felt wonderful. As he entered me further I could see sparkles in the air around his head. I felt light headed. It felt so tight inside me as if he were over-sized. Finally his hips came to contact my thighs as he was all the way deep inside me.

He just stayed there and we kissed. That's all he was doing was kissing me while my pussy was completely filled with his beautiful hard cock. We seemed to be locked like this forever. I wanted to be locked like this forever. After what was probable several minutes he broke our kiss.

He then kissed me again and started to withdraw. A whole new set of sensations rippled out from my pussy and across my body as his cock was slowly removed from by body. He stopped just shy of leaving me then moved back in. My mind exploded. My body shook. I wanted to scream in ecstasy but could not breathe. He bottomed down on me and started moving out again. Slow and deliberate were his movement. His cock moving slowly in and out of my body. I had to pull away from his lovely kiss. My breaths were short. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. Could only feel his lovely cock sliding in and out of my body. His pace picked up and the sensation reached a whole new plateau. I convulsed and shook under his movements and my mind exploded in orgasm. He held me in this state for an eternity.

Then his rhythm changed. His breathing changed. And then in a long hard thrust he buried himself into my body and kept himself there. I felt a warmth spread inside me. As I was cumming he came inside by body. He came inside by pussy and it felt like the best sensation in the entire world. A release of tension washed over my body as I shook under him.

We stayed like that for several minutes. His weight and presence on top of my body held me in place. His cock in my body pinned himself to me. I could feel is cock going soft in my vagina. Once we had our breaths back he disengaged himself from my body and sat back on the bed while I just laid there.

I was still clutching the collar in my fist. I took the collar and put it back on my neck where it truly belonged so that I would be were I truly belonged.

I looked at him and said, "You can do that to me every time you want, Daddy."

12