Taylor Ch. 17 - The Rip Off

Story Info
Taylor finds the jail.
2.9k words
4.14
1.5k
00

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE RIP OFF

Taylor woke up the following morning and Rex was not in the bed and not in the bathroom either.

Oh well she thought, some guys just have to work. She went into the bathroom, relieved herself and looked in the mirror.

Not too bad for a full night of work.

She put her dress back on, shoes on and opened the bedroom door. She could hear voices but not make out words.

There was Rex with his two salespeople and two uniformed police officers.

Taylor didn't say a thing and wanted to go back in the bedroom and hide.

Rex turned, saw her and said, "Join us Taylor."

"Good morning everyone." She said softly.

"Taylor, the two girls you were with last night have disappeared with our wallets."

"Oh god, I knew that might happen but I didn't warn you guys."

One of the cops said. "How do you know them?"

"I don't really, they were in the bar last night and so was I."

"The three of you came up here together."

"Actually five of us came up together. The four of them picked me up in the lobby after this one got me off the hook with the hotel manager."

"You're going to have to talk to the detectives."

"Why, I didn't do anything?" Taylor said.

"You are associated with them and we need to find them."

"I can't really help you with that."

"Guilt by association." The cop said.

Rex looked at Taylor and said to the cops, "I need a minute with Taylor, is that okay?"

"Sure, we have to take her downtown anyway."

"Is that really necessary?" Taylor cried.

"Yes Miss, it is."

Rex took Taylor by the arm and led her back into the bedroom. Pulled a wad of cash from his pocket and handed it to her. "You may need this at the police station. I will be here all day and tonight. We leave tomorrow morning. If you can get back here this is the room key. Just come in. I hope you come back."

"I will do my best."

Stuffing her purse she walked back into the living room and said to the two salesmen.

"You know I wasn't with the two women, right?"

They both nodded their heads and the cop said, "We have their statements and that's included. Now lets go."

"Put your hands behind your back." The big officer said.

"Why, I am going voluntarily?" Taylor said.

"Procedure."

"Bull shit."

He grabbed Taylor's arm and she slapped him with her purse. "Let me go asshole."

Now they both grabbed her and the big cop said, "You are under arrest for assaulting a police officer in the performance of his duties. You have the right to remain silent. You may have an attorney present at any questioning. If you give up that right anything you say can and will be used against you. Do you understand these rights as I have stated them?"

"Yes." Taylor said as they snapped handcuffs on her behind her back.

They took her downtown and booked her at the precinct. They took fingerprints, mug shots, but no cavity search.

They put her in a room and left her to sit with her own thoughts.

A detective came in and asked her what her full name was.

"Don't I get a phone call or a lawyer first?" She responded.

"You don't get shit until you confess."

"Fine."

"Now why did you assault the officer?"

"Lawyer." Taylor said.

This went on for an hour and Taylor managed to maintain her discipline and the only thing she said was Lawyer.

Finally the detective gave up and left.

Another detective came in and put a phone on the table and plugged it into a wall outlet.

"Make your call." He said.

Taylor picked up the receiver and dialed Barbara

Barbara answered the phone and said. "Hi baby, what's up?"

"It's Taylor, I need some help."

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm in jail and I need some help. Do you know a lawyer who can get me out of here? This whole thing is bogus as hell."

"I will be there in half an hour, don't say anything until I see you."

"Okay, thanks."

Taylor hung up the phone and the detective took it away.

Barbara showed up and helped Taylor write out a statement saying she had nothing to say or do with the other two girls. No idea who they were or where they came from.

The detective said they could keep her for 72 hours and that's what they would do if she wouldn't cooperate with them.

Barbara bitched and they produced the complaint about her attacking the officer.

"What did she do?" Barbara said.

"She attacked the arresting officer." He replied.

Barbara looked at Taylor and said, "What happened."

"He grabbed my arm and twisted it. I swung my purse at him with the other hand."

"Did you hurt him?" Barbara asked.

"No more than a fly that landed on him would."

"So this is bull shit to keep you until you give up something on the other girls?"

"I guess so."

"Is that the story detective?" She asked.

"I wasn't there, the arresting officer made the complaint."

"I need to see the complaint."

"Yes ma'am."

Twenty minutes later they couldn't produce the complaint and Barbara was seriously pissed.

"So there isn't complaint, get me the writing ADA."

The detective disappeared again and came back with another woman Taylor didn't know but Barbara seemed to.

She had a report in her hand citing the physical contact with the officer by Taylor.

"Hi Barbara." She said as she entered the room.

"Myrtle." Barbara said.

"What can I do for you?"

"I want my client out of here and soon if not right now. They want to keep her for 72 hours."

"That's the law Barbara."

"They can't produce the complaint." Barbara retorted.

"I have it right here. The officer's report of the incident."

"Was he seen by the emergency room?" Barbara spat back.

"That wasn't necessary."

"So, what's the damage Taylor caused?"

"She struck the officer with her purse. He declined to call it a dangerous weapon."

"You can't be serious about this." Barbara said.

"Can't help, I wrote the complaint, the officer will sign it when he returns to duty and she will be arraigned in the morning. The judge will assign bail at that time."

"You won't help me?"

"I'm sorry Barbara, striking a police officer in the performance of his duties is a serious matter."

"According to the detective the charges will go away if she gives them information on the other two girls at the hotel."

"I don't know about that." The ADA replied.

"There are no charges relative to the theft by the girls?"

"Not that I know of."

"This is bogus and you know it." Barbara said as she consoled Taylor.

"I will be back in the morning and I will go with you to see the judge. He is going to get a piece of my mind."

Taylor looked at her and said. "It's okay Barbara, I will be ok overnight."

Being processed into the jail was humiliating beyond belief. A matron took her into a room and told her to strip to her underwear. She folded and placed her clothes on the table along with her spike heels. She was given two bags, one for her clothes and one for her valuables, and told to put everything in the bags. Standing in her underwear she waited for the matron to put her hands on Taylor and discover the truth.

Patience is a virtue, Taylor thought. She stood quiet and waited.

The matron walked around Taylor and had her lift her arms and felt up into her armpits. Then she had Taylor spread her legs and ran her hands slowly up and down the inside of Taylor's thighs. Almost tenderly, more like a caress than an inspection.

The matron put her hand inside the rear waistband of Taylor's gaf. She slid her hand slowly down the cleavage one finger tight against the bottom of the crack. When she reached the pucker hole she pressed harder and maybe got a knuckle in.

Taylor didn't move.

"I love your tight asshole." The matron said.

"Thank you, I like your finger in it."

"Is that right?" She said as she went back down the crack and pressed her finger in deeper.

"Ooh, that's good." Taylor cooed.

"You like to get fucked in the ass? The matron asked.

"Sure, don't you?"

"As a matter of fact I do. If you had a dick you would be fucking me right now."

"Is that a promise?"

"What are you saying prisoner?"

"I am saying that if that's what you want we can do just that."

The matron moved her grip around to the front and felt the outside of Taylor's bulge. It was smooth and solid, no crack or softness at all.

"Is this supposed to be a dick?" She said.

"Yes ma'am."

"Doesn't feel like one to me, prove it?"

Taylor reached to the sides of her waistband and pushed the gaff down and away from her tuck. Nothing happened until Taylor reached in and pulled her cock down and then her balls fell right behind.

"Oh my god." The matron gasped.

"Does the Sergeant know you're a man?

"I don't think so." Taylor said.

"I would love to have that cock in my ass."

"I would love to do that for you."

She checked the door and then pulled her skirt off and panties down. Leaned over the table, licked her finger and wiped the saliva on the anal opening in her ass.

"Put it in me babe."

Taylor stroked her cock into an erection and placed the tip of the head up against the matron's anal opening.

"Do you want some pussy first?" Taylor asked.

"No, right in the ass, now."

Taylor complied and the sphincter opened up and the cock slid right in and all the way to the bottom.

"Oooo that's good." The matron said.

Taylor started to fuck her with long hard strokes. Almost pulling out before pushing back in. The matron pushed back with each thrust and the race was on. Who would cum first?

The matron was rubbing her clit almost as fast as Taylor was fucking her. Quickly she started to quiver and her knees buckled. Taylor gripped her hips and held her in position so she wouldn't fall down.

"Oh god, that was good. Did you cum."

"No." Taylor said.

"Good, pull out and we will finish this later."

Taylor backed up, her dick was covered with feces and there was nothing to clean up with. What a mess, she thought.

The matron saw the mess and opened a drawer and produced a bunch of napkins. She handed them to Taylor and Taylor started wiping her dick.

The matron was dressed quickly and said. "Put that thing away and get in the jump suite."

"Yes ma'am."

"This is between you and me. I won't share it with anybody but I expect some more service later. OK?

"Yes ma'am."

"All right lets get out of here and down into the cell block."

The matron delivered Taylor to another matron at the entrance to the cellblock and surreptitiously reached back and squeezed her butt as Taylor went through the door.

The second matron took Taylor by the arm and marched her down the row of cells to an open door. There were three other girls in the cell when the matron pushed Taylor in and signaled to have the door closed.

Nobody said anything in the cell.

Taylor said, "Which bunk is open?"

One of the girls pointed to an upper bunk and Taylor said, "Thanks."

Climbing up in the bunk Taylor thought of nothing but sleeping through the next day and avoiding any conflicts.

The girls in the cell were all strangers to each other and there wasn't much conversation. They all sat or laid on their bunks and didn't say much and that was fine with Taylor, the less she said the longer her secret would last. She was fearful of being discovered. These people would go nuts if they found out she had a dick.

Things were so quiet they all went to sleep.

Long after midnight there came a rattling of the doors and Taylor heard the door to her cell open.

When she looked she saw the outline of a very big man in the doorway.

"This is my cellblock whores, and I want some service."

"You, Blondie. Get your ass over here and kneel."

The girl below Taylor rolled out of the bed and walked to the doorway. He put both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. At the same time he unzipped his fly and pulled his giant cock out.

"Suck." He commanded.

The girl was clearly scared but tried to mouth his cock. She was having a lot of trouble because of its size.

"Come on bitch, get it in there, you know how to do this."

Now the girl was crying and the guard was pushing her head down onto his cock. She couldn't handle it and he obviously was injuring her.

One of the other girls jumped down and walked over to the guard and offered to take her place. "I know how to handle big dicks." She said.

"This one sure doesn't. Let's see what you got." He shooed away the first girl and let the second one swallow him to the hilt.

"Wow, girl that's good."

The second girl was not only good but loud as well. The slurping and loud swallowing was almost noisy.

The guard didn't seem to care as he began to convulse and let his load go.

The girl took it all and leaned back opening her mouth showing him his load.

"Wow, you got it all. You can swallow."

She did and everybody returned to their respective bunks and the door closed.

Taylor never moved.

About 6 AM the doors all opened at the same time and the matrons were in the hallway getting girls up and out of bed.

Bleary eyed and sleep deprived the girls moved into the hallway and shuffled toward the right.

Taylor's mind was sharp, she knew there could be trouble and she wanted to avoid it at all costs.

The matron that had searched Taylor was standing at the head of the line when they got to the dining hall. She pulled Taylor out and pointed to the shower room.

Taylor walked in that direction all by herself.

Several minutes later the line of prisoners was all in the dining hall and the doors closed.

The matron walked to the showers looking for Taylor.

"I told you we would finish this." She said.

She closed and locked the door, stripped out of her skirt and panties and put her hands up on the shower stall wall.

"Let's do it girl, if you're good you get to finish this time."

"Yes ma'am."

Taylor undressed quickly and stroked a medium erection. He hoped the matron would not be too dry but put some saliva on the head just to help.

The matron thought the same thing and spit in her hand and wiped it on her entrance.

Taylor moved up behind her and felt his erection strengthening as he pushed under her awesome cheeks. The matron reached under her groin and pushed Taylor's cock into her vaginal hole. "Push bitch."

Taylor pushed in and quickly found the bottom. The matron was not tight at all, seems she had been anticipating this for a while.

"Oh baby, I don't get this near enough. Fuck me hard."

Taylor obliged but didn't say anything.

The matron quickly had a small orgasm and that helped even more with the lubrication of the passage. "Don't stop, I want a big one." She said.

Taylor was now pounding her hard, both hands on her wide hips, pulling as he pushed with his groin. Bouncing back as her soft globes gave and she pushed back.

"Yes, yes, that's it, oh baby here it comes, faster, faster. Ooooo, yea."

Her head went down and her back arched as she reached back and grabbed Taylor's hips and pulled him tight against her ass. Taylor could feel her spasms all around his swollen cock. The tunnel became flooded again and he wanted to fuck some more. The pussy was good.

"Pull out and do me in the ass." The matron said.

Taylor complied and slipped his slick cock out and then up over the entrance to the Matron's ass hole. He felt her push back and he slid in easily. She had put some lotion on the hole in anticipation he thought.

Once again Taylor was fucking her butt. It was much tighter than her pussy and he felt the rumble in his balls begin.

"Breed me bitch, put that cum in me, let me have it."

Taylor did just that, depositing a huge load deep in her rectum.

They were both panting when Taylor withdrew and walked to a sink to wash his dick off.

"I am going to be seeing a lot of you prisoner."

"I hope so ma'am, that was very nice for me."

"Now get in the chow line and eat breakfast. I want you strong for later."