Taylor Ch. 18 - The Aftermath

Story Info
Barbara comes to the rescue.
1.7k words
4.29
1.3k
1
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aftermath

Later would never come. Barbara arrived and escorted Taylor to the courthouse along with two deputies and waited outside the courtroom to be called.

"This was all so unnecessary." Barbara said.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to involve you in this mess." Taylor whispered.

"Well, we're in it now and have to make the best of it. Tell me what happened to get you involved with these people."

"I went to the hotel bar for a drink, hoping to find a lonely business man and make a few bucks. There were the two girls in the bar working the two men seated with them when I got there. I didn't know any of them. The house dick rousted me and tried to throw me out of the hotel. The two girls got spooked by the house dick and went to the ladies room. The two gentlemen blocked the dick from hauling me out. The conversation moved to the hotel manager and he got pissed and fired the dick, sending him home. I left the manager with the two guys and the two girls showed back up. They invited me to go with them up to their suite and I could meet their manager. He turns out to be a gay guy and we had a good time. When I got up this morning the cops were there, the girls were gone with the salesmen's wallets. I got pinched since I was still there. One of the officers grabbed my arm rather harshly and I swung at him with my purse. No harm except the bruise on my arm where he grabbed me."

"So, you didn't hurt him."

"I don't see how I could have Barbara, it was a swat, not a hard blow with a solid object."

"Okay, I think I have what I need. Just be quiet before the judge, let me do the talking unless the judge asks you a direct question. Clear?"

"Yes, thank you again. I am very sorry this happened."

"We'll deal with that later, for now we need to work on the judge."

The bailiff called them and Barbara led Taylor down the isle to the bar where they stood before the judge. The prosecutor that Taylor had met the night before was also there.

"Is the complainant ready?" The judge said.

"Yes your honor." She said.

"Is the defense ready?" The judge said.

"Yes your honor." Barbara said.

"How do you plead to the charge of assaulting a police officer?"

"Not guilty." Your honor.

"On the matter of bail, what say you Miss Prosecutor?

"We recommend the minimum your honor. The defendant has no prior record and the assault was minimal."

"Your honor, May we approach the bench?" Barbara said.

"Yes."

Barbara and the prosecutor went up to the judge and Taylor couldn't hear what they said.

Barbara returned to the rail and stood next to Taylor.

"Ms Taylor did the officer injure you?"

Taylor looked to Barbara and she nodded.

"He bruised my arm, you honor."

"I take it he grabbed you before you assaulted him." The judge said.

"Yes sir." Taylor replied.

"Case dismissed. You are free to go. Bailiff, next case."

Barbara took Taylor back to the jail with the two escorts and retrieved her clothes and valuables. The matron was there also and gave Taylor a harsh look but didn't say anything. Taylor changed clothes and they left.

Barbara was not happy when they got back home. She was silent on the drive and followed Taylor up to her apartment after they had parked the car.

"I'll pack my stuff and get out." Taylor said.

"I don't want you to leave." Barbara replied.

"You can't have me around here, it will ruin your reputation."

"I want you to stay but I want you to promise me you will stop street walking."

"I'm sorry Barbara, sometimes I just need a little cock too. I know you understand that."

"I do and I am willing to permit that but not in public please."

"I don't know how this is going to work. I crave the excitement of the chase, the handling of the john, the randomness of the whole thing. Having said that I will do my best to honor you request and make that promise."

"Okay, now can we have some breakfast? I got up early to meet you this morning."

"Sure, I can cook."

Taylor made coffee and breakfast, waffles and eggs benedict. Barbara was delighted and when they finished she said. "May I have some cock for my work?"

"You may have some cock anytime you desire."

"Lets go to my place and get naked, shower and spend the rest of the day in bed."

"That's a wonderful idea. I will bring the cock."

Taylor joined Barbara in her bedroom and bath suite. They played in the shower and Taylor took special care of her with soft caresses and slow kisses. She went soft when he cooed in her ear how beautiful her body was and how much he wanted to make love to her. He was truly in his male element and he was letting his testosterone take over his actions and emotions. This was not a normal situation for Taylor. Normally it was to deny his maleness and concentrate on being the feminine partner his clients have always wanted. Barbara wanted his maleness and he wanted more than anything this day to please her. She had stepped up for him that morning and he wanted her to know how much he appreciated what she did. When they wrapped each other up in towels they hugged each other and patted off the water droplets. He kissed her softly and she eagerly sucked on his tongue.

They moved to the king size bed and Taylor moved to situate himself under her so she could take control of the sex. He wanted her to be on top and pursue her passion and feminine desires. Barbara sensed he wanted her to take control and easily moved over his steel hardened cock and slowly impaled herself and sat up straight pushing her breasts and hard nipples out front for Taylor to massage and pinch. She pulled her knees in tight and squeezed him with her pelvic muscles. She could rub her clit on his pubic bone and fully arouse her libido. He kept pressure up into her and a slow grind to excite her clitoris.

She rolled her neck and shoulders, relaxing into his passion. Feeling him fully inside her and enjoying the sensation he brought to her. She could feel her orgasm building and wanted to hold it back as long as she could. The sensation of being filled up and aroused was something she had never felt much before. This was a genuine lovers moment.

She lowered her chest to Taylor and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me baby."

Taylor wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight while starting to push her up and then pull back. Rising on his heels he pushed her ass up and pulled back to start a rhythm pounding her as hard as he could.

"Oh God Taylor, that feels so good. You are amazing."

Letting his heels down, he held her tight and rolled her to the bottom. She had her legs wrapped around him and he began to hump her as hard as he could. Pounding her with full strokes. Pulling fully out and then driving to the bottom again. She could feel her first orgasm coming up from her toes and she cried out her pleasure. "Babeeeeeeee."

Taylor continued to pound into her until she gripped his cock and immersed it in her orgasm honey. The hot juice thrilled him and he paused to enjoy the sensation and revel in her heat.

Sitting up in his knees he stayed inside her and gently rubbed her belly and massaged her soft breasts. "Relax baby, enjoy the sensations, let me get you there again."

"Oh honey, I don't know if I can take another one like that."

"I love being inside you, feeling you surround me and massaging my cock."

"I love it too, it's so fulfilling."

They sat that way for a few minutes while she recovered and he managed to get control of his pending orgasm. He stayed fully erect but the demand for eruption was quelled.

Soon she started moving her hips under him as the desire to be sated came back alive and she wanted more once again.

Leaning over, Taylor put his hands beside her head and leaned down to kiss her gently and lovingly. "Baby I need you now, I want to plant my seed and make you mine again."

She lifted her hips, raised her thighs and rocked him to the bottom of her pussy. She opened up wide and deep and he pulled back and eased back into her deeper than before. Pushing deep into her he felt his urge begin to form. He needed to rub her harder and harder to make it happen and he held back as much as he could. He wanted her to join him; he didn't want to go first.

He looked into her eyes, felt her thighs and legs gripping him, kissed her hard and started to pound into her. Stroke after stroke, tongue going in and out of her mouth, dick going in and out of her pussy, over and over again.

Shortly she began to quiver again and Taylor sensed it was time to press the finish. Fucking her as fast and hard as he possibly could she started to cry out her passion and when he felt her spasm around him he could hold back no more. He spewed his seed for what seemed like minutes, pulse after pulse, shot after shot into her deep tunnel. His semen mixing with her honey and spilling out of the stuffed crevice.

He collapsed on top of her and tried to hold his weight up. She hugged him to her and cried her pleasure with tears of joy. "I can't believe how good you are Taylor. I love the way you make love to me."

Kissing her gently he rolled to her side and pulled her to him. He felt more sated than ever. There was a man inside him that needed this kind of release. This was satisfying, exhausting, beautiful and amazing. Never in his life had he felt less like a woman than he did at this moment.