Taylor Loves Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to grab him when my phone buzzed. I knew it was John. I hesitated before I grabbed it. The text said, "keep your hands behind your head the whole time. If I text, let HIM see it, not you."

I handed him the phone and he smiled wickedly. I put my mouth on him, just like that, my hands useless to help. I was going to get him off with just my mouth. Joe urged me on.

"Yeah, that's a good slut. Suck that cock. You ARE pretty good at that, but I know, with practice, you'll become a lot better," he laughed.

I blew him like that, on my knees, while I could feel my wetness leaking down my inner thighs.

He was bucking and grinding now, he was close. He kept berating me. "Suck me like the slut you are! Suck that cock, bitch. If you want practice, I'll be here all the time, suck that cock. Oh god, oh godddddd, I'm cumming.....ugggghhhh."

He blew a massive load in me and I did my best to swallow as much as I could, failing miserably as much of it escaped out of the sides of my mouth, down my chin, dripping onto my chest. He stepped back clumsily and let out a deep sigh.

"Fuck," he panted. I heard my phone buzz. He looked at it and grinned. He took out his own phone and took pictures of me like that, still on my knees, hands behind my head, totally dripping his cum. Then, he grinned evilly and said, "I think your neighbors enjoyed the show." He pointed towards the window. I couldn't see anyone but I heard voices and some laughter. I knew then that even though most of me was hidden, the top of my head was probably visible, and with him standing, and my head bobbing, it was totally evident what I was doing, what I'd done. "By the way, my name is Joe," he laughed. He handed the phone to me and thanked me and left.

John had texted, "you'll really get off watching it back, you had some admirers."

He was right, when I watched "the show" I saw two of my neighbors, two college dudes who live upstairs, walk by and stop when they realized what was happening. They had watched the end of it, with Joe blowing his load in me. One of them even sneaked closer and pointed his phone at us. They'd seen enough to know I'd sucked off a guy in front of the window.

The next morning I hurried to get ready for class, still in a fever by what had happened, and excited to see John and his reactions. I purposely wore a shorter skirt. I wanted him to be able to see how excited I was. On the way out the door I saw a note on taped on the outside of my door. It was from my neighbors, the voyeurs that had seen my performance. It said, "We saw what you did. Come talk to us."

It struck the nerve I knew was coming. Humiliation, debasement, the embarrassment of other people knowing who I was, what I did. I rushed to class and showed John the note. He just nodded and started his lecture. I kept my legs open for him, my pussy was on fire, I wondered if he could see the wetness. When class was over I stayed behind. He had the note in his hand. He had a wry smile.

"How do you feel about blackmail? We never really discussed it, though it would be a common thing, for people in your situation."

"Jeez, it's frightening, terrifying, really."

"But still thrilling, isn't it?" He asked knowingly.

"Embarrassingly so," I admitted.

"I could tell, I think I could even see your wetness."

I blushed. "What should I do?"

"I think you should go talk to them," he smiled. "This is all part of what you need, the humiliation, it's the cost of needing that element in your fantasies."

"Ok sir?"

"I have an idea. Do you know their comings and goings, so to speak?"

"Yes, they have a later class than me. They usually come home an hour after me. I usually hear them, they are the loud types. They are usually laughing, bouncing off the walls, play fighting, that sort of thing."

"What kind of guys are they?"

"Oh, they are nice, really. They've helped me move furniture, have collected my mail when I was away, that sort of thing. They both are kind of nerdy, though in a cute way. I think the note was particularly forward for them, they aren't usually the "take charge" types."

"Good to know. I have an idea."

He told me his thoughts while I stood there in front of him, sans panties, while I could feel how wet I was. He smacked my ass and sent me on my way.

I paced my apartment for the hour before I expected them home. I couldn't believe I was doing this, yet I knew it was what I wanted, what I'd asked for. It was just all happening so fast, as I supposed it should. My heart flipped when I saw their car pull up. I let out a sharp exhale and got ready. I stripped down again. John really enjoyed my nudity, I didn't want to disappoint him. When I saw Todd and Rod approach (he hates to be called "Rod," his name is Roderick, but the rhyme is just too quick and easy) I swallowed uncomfortably and stepped up to the window. I could see them coming up the walk. Per John's instructions I pressed and mashed my naked tits obscenely against the glass and stayed there, as they approached. Sure enough, they stopped, gawked and laughed as they elbowed each other. Seconds later they were knocking on the door. I had the safety latch on, I had a deal to make first. I opened it, the chain only allowed a few inches of space for the door. Still, Todd could see I was naked, obviously he knew it from my display at the glass. Rod was behind him, frantically trying to see me as well.

"Taylor...what the hell?" Todd asked, his face twisted in excited confusion.

"You boys said you wanted to....talk," I said sweetly.

"Well, fuck, yeah...about what you did yesterday...what you were doing..."

"You mean when I was sucking that guy off who I'd just met, in front of the window?" I was just echoing the words John wanted from me.

"Uh, yeah. I mean, it was cool and all, but....what the hell, that doesn't seem like you, Taylor."

"It is me," I admitted. "That's actually the real me. So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, we were wondering..." Todd stammered before Rod cut him off.

"We have it on our phone. I got in there at the last minute and got a good video of you taking that guy's load. It just shows the top of your head, and that guy's waist, him bucking and all that, but you can tell it's you by your hair...and by the background of your apartment."

It wasn't much. But that wasn't even the point. They wanted to blackmail me and John wanted it to be successful, that's all I needed to know.

"I know, I heard you guys," I said, feigning embarrassment, though I didn't have to try hard for that. "What do you want?" They just stood there, open mouthed and gawking. I knew I had to help.

"You want some of that, too, don't you?"

They both nodded furiously.

"Here's what's going to happen, read this," I said, as I handed Todd my phone. John's text was there for them.

"Gentlemen, this slut is willing to repay you for your silence on her lewd show previously. As such, she will suck you off, both of you. However, you are to erase the video you have beforehand, and, you have to agree to some conditions."

Todd showed me my phone. I said, "go ahead, answer him."

"Ok?" he wrote. "What conditions?"

"One, you erase the video. Two, she'll be naked for the entire time and will suck you as she did the other guy, hands behind her head, submissively. Three, you will capture her sucking both of you on her phone. Four, for the time being her name is "slut," you needn't call her anything else. And lastly, you will consider this to be a one time thing, unless I decide otherwise. Do we have a deal?"

Todd couldn't type, "yes!" fast enough.

I grimaced with shame yet overwhelming lust as I opened the door for them. They bounded in like hyenas. Todd handed Rod the phone. "I got shotgun!" he said with a smile.

"Where do you want me?" I asked demurely.

"In front of the window, slut..." he said hesitatingly, as if to not offend me.

"I nodded and whimpered. I dropped to my knees.

"God damn, Todd, look at that body! Look at those tits. I gotta feel those."

"No!" yelled Todd, "don't fuck this up for us!"

"Hey man, the guy didn't say anything about not touching her!"

He positioned the phone against a book so that it was standing and recording on its own. He got behind me and started feeling up my tits while I went to work on Todd's cock. Rod got his hands and fingers on, and in, my pussy. I was soaking. I noticed that my phone didn't buzz. That meant John was fine with Rod's groping. Todd didn't last long and gave me a nice load of youthful cum. They quickly switched places. Then it was Todd getting handfuls of me. I could smell their fingers, the cum, everything, our scents were everywhere. Finally, Rod's cum joined his roommates in my throat. They stepped back in wonder as I gurgled on their cum at first, but swallowed and licked it all up.

"God, that was great Tay....slut," Rod grinned.

"Thank you sirs for your cum," I burped. I was lost in the beautiful hum of slutty submission.

After they left I sent John the recording. He loved it. "How did that make you feel?"

"SO embarrassed, so vulnerable. Now, they know who I am, what I am. I'm going to see them again and again. How am I going to face them? Yet, I know that's part of it, part of experiencing the whole fantasy. I KNOW I have to do it, and then have to deal with the consequences."

"Yes, you are going to face them, with them knowing you are a brazen slut, that you've swallowed their cum. I'll bet they are going to help you out around your place a lot more often," he joked.

"Are you going to....am I going to have to....?"

"Suck them again? I'm not sure. I'll think about it but I want you to be in the dark. I think that'll be part of the experience, that you'll never know who, or when."

"Fuck, so dirty, sir," I moaned. "What do I tell them if they ask for it again?"

"You tell them you have to ask me first. I did love the exhibition you did for them first, especially the tits mashed against the glass, thing. I may at least let them see you more," he mused.

I could feel myself almost melting into a squishy mess with him speaking to, and about me, like that. He let me rest over the weekend. The next time I went to his class he pulled me aside beforehand. He handed me something. I knew what it was before I even looked, it was a butt plug. He told me to go put it in. I went to the bathroom to insert it. I'd worn another ridiculously short skirt so I could flash him, it barely went down past my naked ass. I'd used butt plugs before but this one filled me nicely. I walked back to class, having to feel its fullness inside me. I sat in front and crossed and uncrossed my legs for him as he spoke. I had to "dance" between cheek to cheek because otherwise the butt plug would be forced deeper inside me. He had a remote or something in his hand. I thought it was a laser pointer. Then, he pointed out something on the chalkboard. Suddenly, I felt an electrical buzz in my ass, it shocked me. I let out a little "yip" before I stifled it.

"Fuck, the thing's on remote, and he's doing it right in front of the class!" I realized.

He kept me jumping. Each time he'd point to something he'd push the button, unbeknownst to the rest of the class. I'd feel the jolt in my ass and I'd squirm uncomfortably. Sometimes he'd fake me out by pointing but not pushing the button. That way I never knew when the real shock would come. I was in the middle of shifting from one butt cheek to the other and he surprised me again by shocking me. The butt plug was in direct contact with the chair at the time, I was right in the middle of the weight shift. There was an audible buzz. I nearly fainted. The guys on either side of me were looking at me weirdly. I feigned like it was my phone, which luckily, was also on the seat. I saw John smirk at me. He was loving it.

Once class was over and everyone was gone John took me into one of the small side rooms, used for labs. He had me sit on the counter. He made me sit there with the butt plug in contact with the counter while he shocked me, over and over, just to watch my reaction. He had me squirming all over the surface as I found out that the earlier shocks were on the "mild" setting. Now, I was getting the full treatment. I was begging, pleading for him to stop. He'd stop, ask me if that's what I really wanted. I'd admit that I wanted him to continue and he'd do it again, over and over. I could feel my wetness like I was sitting in a puddle. Then, he stopped. He pulled my legs apart roughly and with his fingers he probed my wetness. When he'd worked me up sufficiently he inserted two fingers in me. They were long and thick, much like his cock. I was bucking furiously against his thrusts. He worked me up to the edge, over and over. Finally, when I was about to see stars, I felt the shock in my ass again, it drove me over the edge and I came, over and over again on his beautiful hand. He stepped back and admired his "work."

"Damn, is there ever a time you aren't totally gorgeous?" he asked rhetorically.

"Oh my god, John...er...sir. That was amazing!" I reached for his cock.

"Not here, not this time," he said reluctantly. "I can't get caught with my pants down," he laughed.

"But sir!" I pouted. I wanted his cock. I wanted to please him.

"Believe me, this gives me pleasure, working you out like this. Don't worry, you'll be on your knees soon enough," he promised.

He sent me home, butt plug still in place. He gave me the remote and told me to push the number whenever he'd text one. I was at a stop light and I got a "1" text. I had to push the button. He'd set it so it would pulse for 30 seconds. A little bit down the road he texted, "3." I could barely hang onto the steering wheel. People were passing me on the left and looking at me as they passed. I'm sure it looked like I was hanging onto a root on the top of a cliff, I was clinging onto the wheel so hard. Thirty seconds was such a long time. As I got into my parking lot I got the dreaded, "5" text, the highest level. I nearly screamed as the shock pulsed through me, over and over. I had my fingers in my wet pussy and got myself off just as the last pulled ripped through me. I barely was able to stagger inside and close the door behind me. I wondered what was next.

Sure enough, when I got home and had barely changed and started dinner when Todd and Rod came home, loudly. I could see them coming up the walk. They were looking directly in to my window. They were hoping for another show. I just had on a peasant top and shorts. They hadn't seen me yet. I thought of texting John, but I knew what he'd want. I took off my top and I walked into the living room, right in front of the window. I was facing towards the TV like I was clicking the remote channels. I knew they could see me, topless. I actually wished I'd taken off my shorts too, I had on panties now which I knew they'd like. The thought even crossed my mind that I should be totally nude, after all they'd already seen everything. They had stopped. I imagined they were elbowing each other again. Finally, I went back to the kitchen to check the stove and I heard them loudly tromping up the steps, no doubt disappointed that they didn't see, or get, more.

I was in uncharted territory. With my new arrangement with John, I didn't know how much I was supposed to do, or not do, without his consent. He was happy when I told him that I'd at least let them look.

"Should I have done more?" I asked, fearful of the answer.

"No, that was great. I want you to do more of that. Try to be nude, or at least topless whenever you are in your living room. It doesn't have to always be just for them."

"Ok sir," I said breathlessly. Just hearing his voice made me wet. "Do you have any...um...opportunities lined up for me?" I asked hopefully.

He just let out a low chuckle. "We'll just have to see. Remember our rules," he said cryptically before hanging up.

It was after 8pm. It was already dark out. I saw a light in the parking lot but I paid no mind to it. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I looked out, it was an Amazon driver. I opened the door a crack. I still had on my peasant top, no bra, and the tight shorts that highlighted my figure nicely.

"Yes?"

"Amazon, delivery for Taylor?" he said.

That's when it hit me. This was for John. He'd ordered something and had it sent to me. He was testing me, or rewarding me, not sure which. I let him in. He was a young, light skinned black guy with an afro, kind of retro 60's. It was a cool look on him. I could see him ogling me, not so subtly. I was in a panic. I knew what John wanted, if he'd warned me I'd have dressed differently. Then, I realized this is kind of what he wanted. He wanted to see how I reacted spontaneously. I made small talk as Dray (from his name tag) stood there nervously. I couldn't tell if it was because he was in a hurry or if he just felt the same sexually charged energy as I did. I signed for the package and he started to leave. I cursed myself for having been dressed at all, after all, John had suggested I walk around nude. This must've been what he'd meant it for. The door was just about to close when I thought of something.

"Wait! Wait!" I blurted out, which caused him to stop and turn around.

"I don't really remember ordering anything. It may be a mistake," I pleaded, trying to buy time to come up with the courage and the inspiration for what I was supposed to do.

"You are Taylor _____, right?"

"Well yeah, but don't they ever get the names wrong?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't know, not often. We're pretty good at this delivery stuff," he joked.

I was about to lose him again before I said. "Well, at least let me open it and see if it's supposed to be mine."

He shrugged and watched as I ripped open the box. "That fucker," I said to myself. My face reddened. It was a large dildo! John had done this on purpose.

I saw the raised eyebrows and the smirk on Dray's face. "Well, is it yours?"

Overcome with shame I nodded. "I uh...yeah...I guess I forgot about this one," I said, faltering. I was so shaken I'd given up the thought of keeping him there. I was stunned and helpless. Luckily, Dray wasn't as hesitant.

"Well, if you ever need someone to show you how that works you just look me up," he laughed. I know he was being hopeful, but was expecting nothing. This was going to happen.

I put down the box. "Listen, you've been so nice about all of this...can I...?" I said as I stepped closer to him.

He didn't even hesitate, he grabbed me and took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. I let him. His hands worked his way up and down my chest, down my hips, around to my ass and back again. He worked his fingers down to my pussy and nearly lifted me up with them inside of me. It made me want a cock in there, and soon. I just wanted John to decide so I pulled away, playfully.

"Can I...suck you, as a tip?"

He didn't say a word, in seconds his pants were at his ankles.

"Thank you!" I mouthed silently as I dropped to my knees. Black cock, I'd always fantasized about it, but never had it. He was going to be my first, hopefully not my last.

"Oh, I forgot something," I grinned, still red faced. "Can you record this, point of view style?" I handed him my phone.

"Wow, you ARE kinky. We don't get many of those."

"But you've had some?"

"None like you, I can guarantee that! Most of them are lonely cougars who have seen too many winters," he joked.

I waited until the camera was ready before I went to work on his cock. It was average size, but wonderfully shaped. I especially loved the head, it was so smooth and full. I suckled it lovingly. I made love to his cock while he looked down at me, filming me the whole time. I got him bucking into my face softly. As added encouragement I snaked a finger up his ass. I either get an instant, "NO!" or a groan. Dray just groaned. I smiled, at least the best I could with my mouth full of cock. I finger fucked him while he fucked my face slowly at first, before increasing the pace. I let him fuck me like that, not to the point of gagging, but taking him very deeply with each thrust. Finally, with my finger up his ass he came in my mouth and I fought to keep as much of it in me as I could. He withdrew with a gasp.

123456...9