Taylor Loves Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, girl, that was fucking awesome!" he said appreciatively.

I licked my fingers clean. That blew his mind, that I was licking up the taste of his cum and his ass. I usually only do that on special occasions. I decided that I needed more special occasions!

John was beside himself at viewing the video. He loved every second of it. He loved how embarrassed I was at seeing the dildo, how the guy took charge, and especially how I finger fucked him to get him off.

"You really have showed me something," he admitted. "When this started, I wasn't sure if this was just a youthful fantasy and if you'd continue once you started. You've shown me a lot."

"I have, sir. But I'm still nowhere NEAR where I want you to get me. Challenge me, sir. We don't know my limits. Push them, find out what I can take."

"On that note, you've got a date tomorrow," he chuckled.

"I do? With who...or whom?"

"With my wife," he said to my shock. He told me what to wear, where to be but none of the particulars.

I knew another chapter of my fantasy life was about to be opened.

Chapter 4

*

I stood in front of the mirror partly amused, mostly horrified by what I saw. I was wearing the outfit John had picked out for me for my "date" with his wife Sophie. It was not much more than a costume I'd mentioned for a Halloween party I'd been invited to. It consisted of a extremely short, plaid skirt and a black stretch knit tank top that was cropped, just under my tits. My hair was in a ponytail as instructed, "so it doesn't get in the way," and I was wearing sexy red wedge style shoes. It was a cross between "sexy schoolgirl and Slutty Dorothy." The outfit was completed with matching patterned knee socks. It was NOT meant for public viewing, at least not in anything but an adult setting. I practiced raising my arms and bending at the waist and in different positions. It was no use, any movement of my arms raised my top to expose a lot of underboob, and any bend exposed my ass cheeks. I was terrified of going out in public like that, Halloween was still weeks away. Still, John's text buzzed me into duty. I quickly shuffled out and nearly ran to my car.

I had instructions to meet her at the park. It was nearing dusk, thankfully. I got out of the car and walked to the appointed spot. She was sitting on a bench. She looked like a classic, elegant beauty. I thought of a younger version of Diane Lane. Her hair was still golden, with perhaps a touch of gray. I guessed she was in the same age range as John, mid 40's. She was wearing a suit coat and an over the knee skirt that reminded me of the way Jackie Onassis dressed. I walked up to her, thoroughly embarrassed.

She lifted her eyes over her glasses and said, "my my, so this is my husband's new pet. I'm Sophie." She tapped the bench beside her for me to sit. I sat quickly and quietly, like a puppy in training. She gave me a knowing grin as she traced her finger up my ribs, which caused me to flinch since I was so ticklish there. She paid no attention, her finger made its way all the way up to the side of my tits. She hooked her finger under the material and lifted it slightly, exposing the bottom of my boob. I felt the cool air on my skin and felt my nipple tighten in response.

"Oh my, you have such nice...assets, dear," she sighed appreciatively. She let go of the material just as a pair of male joggers ran by. They still looked, though. I had my legs crossed but even so they could see plenty of thigh, along with my exposed tummy and my tits, threatening to burst out of the stretchy material.

"Oh look, you have admirers already," she said with a slight grin. She was less demonstrative than her husband. Still, I could feel that she had the same intensity, lying underneath. "Are you....excited, down there?" She asked, barely above a growl.

"Very, Sophie, Ma'am...."

She smiled mischievously. "Ma'am, I like that."

I tried to avoid her intense gaze. She didn't allow it. She took my chin with her finger and made me look directly at her.

"Say it again, to my face."

"Yes, ma'am, I'll call you nothing but ma'am from now on." I was blushing. I'd never been so turned on by a woman and yet I had no idea what I was doing there or what was going to happen.

"How that man of mine gets such fine young pussy I'll never know. Though, he IS an expert at licking, have you had that yet?"

Sadly, I nodded, "no."

"Its earth shattering," she said, chuckling softly. "Tell me about yourself, and why you think you are here."

"I know your husband told you about my....fetish," I said sheepishly.

"He did, but I want to hear it from YOU," she said sternly.

"I know, I'm sorry ma'am, I wasn't questioning you," I said quickly. I found the control instantly attractive. I'd had no idea she was a dominant as well. "I came to your husband with my fetish for oral."

"Don't talk all psychological with me, dear, I'm a Law professor," she laughed. "Use real words, words people normally do."

"I told him how much I loved sucking cocks."

"Right, not just cock, but COCKS," she said with emphasis.

"Yes. My fetish is to orally please....um....suck the cocks of as many guys as I can, in all different ways, all different types of guys."

I could see her eyeing me with rapt attention. "I see. How many have you sucked so far, including since you met my John?"

"Um, I'm not sure, let's see. I sucked two of my neighbors..."

"Oh yes, that was fascinating to watch," she cut in with glee. "And that body of yours....wow. LOVED watching that one."

"Ok, so those two, the black guy from Amazon..."

She stopped me right there and made me show her the video of it on my phone. I nearly died in a pool of embarrassment as she casually watched me fellate a delivery driver, all while joggers and dog walkers passed us by. All of them shot looks our way, she didn't mute the sound, well it was that, and the way I was dressed.

"Good god, girl. You DO love sucking cock. Is that your first black one?" She asked. There was more than a hint of arousal apparent.

"Yes," I admitted, an extra surge of adrenaline shot through me when I said it.

"But not your last?"

"God no, at least I hope not," I admitted, much to my shame. She was studying me the whole time. In that way, she was like her husband. I could almost feel her absorbing my thoughts.

"So go on, how many cocks, let's make it easy, like in the last three months?"

"So, those three, John of course. Oh, oh, Sir, I mean," I said, quickly catching myself, in hopes to not offend her. "Oh, the guy John sent to my apartment," I had suddenly remembered. "Um, there were the ones at the bar I worked...let's see, Jason, his friend Dave and....one, two, three, four, yes four of his other friends. Oh, and Randy, my creepy boss. That's what, 11?"

"Twelve, dear. My my, can't even keep track of how many cocks she's sucking," she scolded. "You really really dig it, don't you?" She was breathing heavily, my recollections had stirred something in her.

"More than I can ever express," I sighed softly.

"Well, I want you to keep track of it from now on. Keep a log if you must. I want you to write down who, at least the times you actually KNOW their names first," she chuckled. Write about their cocks, what you liked and didn't like, what their cum tasted like, things like that, can you do that? Then, anytime John...I mean, I, want to know I want you to tell me, deal?"

"Yes, ma'am." She seemed great at the humiliation thing. I was humming, "down there."

"So why do you think you are here?"

"I don't really know. I think you and...sir, wanted us to meet, so everything was out in the open?"

She smiled. "That is a fact. But, why do you think you are here, dressed....sort of, as you are?"

"I have a feeling you are going to test me too, in your own way?" I said, going with my gut.

"Is that so?" she smiled. "Is that what you think? Yes, you are going to be tested, but mostly for the voyeuristic pleasure, then after....we'll "discuss" things," she said coolly.

Just then a young man came running by with a sleeveless T shirt and running shorts. He stopped. "Professor Thompson? Hi, Brady, from your Economic Law class?"

"Oh, hi Brady," she dripped sweetly. She could see Brady's eyes were darting back and forth between her and me.

"Brady is a special student, chess club, honor society, all while still being manly, right Brady?"

He smiled proudly. "Yes ma'am. I felt her leg give me a nudge at hearing him address her that way.

"Brady has an adorable way of telling me he'd steal me away if I wasn't married, isn't that right?"

I could tell that embarrassed him, and I know embarrassment.

"Yes ma'am."

"Has that happened yet?" She asked firmly.

"Sadly, no," he said. I could tell he was shrinking from her, from her power. That wasn't her intention, as it turned out.

"And what did I tell you the last time you turned in your paper and got the only perfect score?"

"That you'd find a way to reward me?" he said hopefully. I think he was hoping for something else than she gave him.

"Here's your reward," she proudly beamed, pointing at me.

"What?" he asked in shock.

My shock wasn't as severe, I expected something like this.

"This lovely young woman is going to reward you for your good work, just like I promised, aren't you dear?"

"Yes ma'am," I sighed.

"Tell him what his reward is," she grinned cruelly.

"I'm going to suck you off," I said, already knowing the answer.

She motioned for us to follow her down a short trail. With Brady trailing behind, she took my skirt and pulled it all the way up over my ass and tucked it into my waistband, leaving my ass completely bare for him.

"Do that thing where you put your hands up and behind your head, sweetie," she purred.

I did. It had the natural effect of lifting the material up over my tits, all the way up to the nipples. She made me walk like that, with him drooling and ogling behind. We reached a small clearing. There was barely any daylight left, still, my goods were fully visible.

"Now do your thing, dear. And remember, this is a reward for him. Do it for me, it's my reward to him, do NOT disappoint him!" she warned.

I dropped to my knees on the grass, his cock was out in a flash. To add to the embarrassment she stood right beside us. She had a front row seat. I started to work my magic on his cock. It was impressive, I could see a hint of lust and jealousy in her eyes. She watched intently as I expertly licked, sucked and tongued his staff and head. He was groaning. She was urging him on.

"Yeah, that's it, enjoy that hot slut's mouth. This is all for you, baby, imagine it's me down there, doing it to you. Cum in her mouth like I know you want to in mine." I saw her hand rubbing herself through the dress.

He couldn't stand the thought of that and he blasted off, far before I expected him to. I hung on for dear life as he emptied himself out into me. Truthfully, I lost most of it, it fell to the ground but still I kept my mouth on him until he finally was spent.

"Thank you Brady, dear," she grinned. "Keep up the good work, you never know when there will be another reward."

She sent him on his way. I was still on my knees sputtering and choking on the amount I'd had to take.

"So, you actually like doing this?" she said, meaning it as a joke.

"No," I coughed. "I fucking LOVE it."

Suddenly she leaned in and kissed me on the lips, her tongue swirled with mine, she was sharing the cum with me. I obliged and returned her kisses with passion. She licked my face and my chin clean.

"Now get up!" she said suddenly, remembering something.

Just for "fun" she had me walk in front of her in the same fashion as before, my naked ass swaying in the night air, my tits nearly on display.

"Good god, girl, that ass. If I was a man I tear that shit UP," she growled. She made me blush with that thought.

We sat back on the bench. I didn't know what to expect. It was then a man, probably in his 40's came walking by. He tipped his cap like a gentleman. Sophie let him pass but then halted him.

"Sir, could you do us a favor?"

I immediately felt the blood rush to my face.. and elsewhere.

"What's that, miss? Mr. Jones at your service."

He looked like he would be a butler. Very proper, very proud. He even had an English accent, his hat was even a derby. It didn't seem like park wear, to be honest.

"Settle a dispute for us, would you?"

"If I can."

"My daughter here says her outfit is sexier than my business attire but I think hers is trashy, while mine is very stylish, a classy kind of sexy. Am I right?"

I almost laughed when she called me her daughter.

"Well, let's see. Stand up, both of you, let me get good looks at you."

I liked his attitude, he was going to get something for himself as well. We both stood, and twirled for him. No doubt my twirl made my skirt ride up enough so that he could see my ass cheeks.

"So which is it?" Sophie asked, though totally calm and assured.

"Well, truthfully, her outfit is....how shall I say this....trashy, as you said."

"A HA," Sophie snorted.

"But, in many circles, and perhaps sadly, with most men, I think they'd choose her outfit. It also depends on what they expect from a woman. If you are looking for "that" kind of fun, hers is the way to go. On the other hand, your outfit is most definitely sexy. Sometimes the amount hidden is more important that what's showing. So if you were to want, say, a long term relationship and still with underlying burning desire, one should choose you."

"So you chose both?" Sophie pointed out.

The man smiled. "I wasn't born yesterday, ma'am." He started to turn but she stopped him again.

"So if you just wanted "that" kind of fun, you'd choose her for it?"

He looked me up and down, there was a longing in his eyes. He sighed. "Yes, I'd have to say I would."

"Slut, would you show Mr. Jones our clearing?"

I knew what she meant. She didn't even have to tuck the skirt back in my waistband, I did it. I also put my hands behind my head and led Mr. Jones to the clearing. His blowjob took much longer, one, because he was older, but two, because he was enjoying it so much he wanted it to last. I didn't help speed things along because I was lost in the glory of having another cock to suck. Finally, when he couldn't take it, I urged his load from him. His I was able to fully swallow. I looked up at him licking my lips.

"Thank you, sir," I panted.

"It was indeed my pleasure," he grinned before zipping himself off and walking away, leaving me breathing heavily from it all.

"Are you making mental notes for later?" Sophie asked, appearing in the clearing.

"I am, ma'am."

"So tell me, did they taste differently?" Her face was showing more than intellectual curiosity.

"Oh yes, Brady's cum was thick, kind of acidic while Mr. Jones cum was thinner but had a nuttier taste, is the best way I can describe it."

"And you prefer one over the other?" she probed.

"Oh no, I enjoy all cum," I admitted. "It's like liking steak AND hamburger. It's just...different."

"I see."

She made me get up and do the exposed slut walk back to the bench. To my shock two more young guys were there waiting. It was dark now, there was no more foot traffic.

"Slut, this is Derek and Mark, from my Criminal Law class."

"Hi slut," they both said in unison, laughing when they said it.

"Blow that one," Sophie said gruffly, pointing at Mark. I didn't protest, I fell to my knees and sucked him in front of the two of them. They were mesmerized by my technique, I could see both Sophie and Derek both rubbing their crotches as I brought Mark off. He came in spurts, which I let spray all over my face, shot after shot, it hit my forehead and cascaded down over my eyes, nose and chin.

"Holy shit," Derek moaned, watching it all. Embarrassingly, Sophie made small talk to them while I knelt there, dripping his cum. She didn't let me clean it off so it dripped town my chin, my chest, my stomach, and onto my skirt. Finally, Mark left.

"It's time for our "discussion," dear," Sophie smiled sweetly. She sat on the bench and raised her skirt over her legs, then up her thighs. "That naughty little minx," I thought, "she doesn't have panties on either." First, she leaned in and kissed me again, there was more cum this time and she made sure my face was clean. I was beginning to think she had an oral fetish herself. Then, she guided my head between her legs. Derek just sat next to her, stunned by the whole scene.

I'd never licked a woman, but I did what all the guys who'd got me off that way did. I started slowly, circling around the clit, up and down the lips, penetrating her slightly with my tongue. Then I'd start over, slowly, agonizingly getting closer and closer to her clit before finally concentrating on it by making circles and flicks over it. She was holding my head and moaning by this time. Surprisingly, she let Derek open her blouse and play with her tits at the same time. She wasn't wearing a bra either, she obviously had dressed for this. I could see him expertly squeezing her nipples at different times. It was like we were working together. Finally, an orgasm crashed over her as my tongue danced on her clit while Derek was pulling her nipples out roughly. Somehow he knew she liked that. She came in pulses, almost like a guy, I had to ride her down slowly, licking her lips, occasionally only grazing her clit, which just made her jump again. Finally, she picked my head up.

"Fuck, you are even amazing at that!" she gushed. "Derek, is that fair? A body like that? Plus, a cock sucking artist, and now THIS?"

"I still say you are sexier," he said, before looking at me, "um, no offense."

"None taken," I grinned, my face shining with her wetness. "Do you want me to....reward him too?" I asked her, motioning towards Derek.

She just grinned through her lustful fog. "No, I have other plans for him."

She did let him feel me up first, which only made me even wetter. She told him to go to her car and wait. We sat there for a second in silence before she spoke.

"You realize all that was a setup, right?" she said, still adjusting her top. "Brady, Mr. Jones, these two? Those young guys are guys from my class who....I reward on occasion. Mr Jones the history professor, is a friend of ours who we just thought needed a good blowjob. Did you...enjoy yourself?"

"I did," I gushed. "I figured it was happening too easily, like it was pre-planned."

"Well jeez, I guess I'll have to do better next time," she said, a bit taken aback.

"No, no, I don't mean it that way. It was sublimely humiliating, first hearing you talk about me....like "that" in front of them, then parading me down the path like you did, then making me do Mr Jones a guy old enough to be..."

"Your father, yes, I know, he's OUR age," she sniffed, but added a grin.

"Yes, and then lastly because it was three cocks you made me suck. Three, that's the most I've ever sucked in one night."

"Yes, John tipped me off about that."

"Thank you, ma'am, thank you SO much."

She was still fiddling with her top which was askew from Derek earlier. I tried to help but she said she had to go, that she was in for a long night with Derek.

"Young guys, they can get it up SO often," she sighed. "I just worry that I need something special, that he'll just lose interest in an older woman like me, and there's still so much I'd like to do with him."

"Wait, let me...do something," I urged.

"What?"

Slowly, but without resistance I took off her coat, then unbuttoned her blouse. I removed it. She was sitting there on the bench topless. She had a questioning look on her face but I continued. I pulled her dress down and off, leaving her completely bare. She was about to say something snippy.

123456...9