Taylor Loves Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you want to suck strangers cocks?" I pressed.

"Because it's just so....raw....so dirty. I saw you do it and I ...."

"It got you wet?"

"Soaking, ma'am," she cooed.

"Are you wet right now?"

"Yessss."

"Show me."

"Here? In front of the window?"

"Yes, slide your panties aside and show me how wet you are, get your fingers in there, show me the wetness."

She glanced behind her but she did as she was told, her fingers were glistening in the light when she removed them.

"Good, you need to be wet for this, it helps, trust me," I grinned.

I made her kneel on the floor, just like I had that first time. I let her keep her underwear on, it was just so sexy on her.

"What...am I going to have to do?" she asked with a fearful peep.

"You are going to suck a guy's cock who you've never met, right there, just like I had to."

"I can't...here? I....don't know..."

"Yes you do. You know what you are. You are like me. We NEED to suck cock."

"What do I...say? What do I do? Who is coming?"

"You won't know, that's the beauty of it. Total stranger, his cock is going to be in your mouth in...probably 5 minutes."

"Oh god, oh god, who is it? What do I say?"

"You won't have to say much, honestly. Trust me, the first one is the hardest. But, it's way easier than you think, guys don't need a lot of persuasion."

I saw a car pull up, he was here. I whispered some things in her ear then I unlocked the door and hid in the closet. She was on her knees, her fingers interlaced behind her head. I wanted her like that, so she could experience what I had to.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," she managed to choke out.

He came in, even I didn't know him, John had made the arrangements after our discussion. There was no recognition of him in her face. I saw the familiar redness of her neck and face. I knew she felt hot, bothered.

"What the fuck, I thought you were supposed to be some young girl." He scowled. He'd obviously been told by Joe of our earlier encounter, still, it was all for show. It was actually one of the mechanic's coworkers. John had set it up with him after our discussion. I liked the added humiliation of the insult, however. I wondered if it would drive her as crazy as it would me.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," she stammered, while still maintaining her posture.

He shrugged. What the fuck, what do I care? What are you here for?" He asked pointedly. He bent over and lifted her face and made her look at him.

"I'm here to ....suck your cock." It was barely audible.

"I heard the other slut was naked," he grunted.

"I'm sorry, I ...I...."

"That's ok. I like that underwear on you, for now. Suck my cock, bitch." he said, opening his fly.

He was grossly overweight. He wasn't very tall, he was like a lifelike Humpty Dumpty. His hair was a greasy black, like he used the motor oil on it or something. He had a toothpick in the side of his mouth. This was most certainly someone she'd never have sucked on ANY occasion. He made her crawl on her knees to him to tease her. Then, his hard cock bounced around and he even slapped her face with it as she tried to get it in her mouth. It was difficult, since she couldn't use her hands. Finally he let her take it in her mouth. Her whole expression changed. It went from fear and shame, to total lust. She was slurping and sliding her mouth all over him. Secretly, I'd placed my phone on the table to record it all. I knew I'd get off totally watching it over and over. He was using her mouth good. She actually let him gag her a few times, taking him deeply in the back of her throat. He'd let her recover for a second before jamming it back in.

"I have GOT to see those titties," he growled. He went around behind her and removed her bra. "Sensational," he moaned appreciatively. He went back to the front and let her slobber on him some more. Finally her work was too much for him, he held her head on the sides and grunted and groaned his way into a massive orgasm. I was kind of jealous, the craving for the taste never leaves me.

He filled that normally classy but now slutty, perfect mouth of hers. Like a trooper she took all that she could but still it left her sputtering. He just watched her there, on the floor, choking on his cum as he pulled up his pants and zipped himself up.

He stood her up. "I want those panties as a souvenir," he demanded as he pulled her into him in a great bear hug, his hands all over her ass. He pulled her panties down without a fight. She stepped out of them. He get his thick fingers up her pussy and had her dancing on her feet before he broke away.

"So if you or the other bitch need to be fed, anytime, just call me," he grinned before walking out.

I stepped out and held her, she was sobbing softly. My hands caressed her slender hips and lovingly stroked her ample, but firm ass.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"More than," she grinned in her buzzed state. "That was....something," she admitted.

"Was it what you imagined?"

"No, one can't imagine something like that. But it was what I needed. I think you and I ...get one another now."

"The best part?" I asked.

"I just sucked off some guy. I don't even know who he was. I don't even know his name. Plus, he was so...disgusting. I may never know his name and that makes me so...."

"Embarrassed and horny?"

"Yessss," she purred. "And, he's driving around now somewhere with my wet panties in his pocket, and I'm SURE they were soaking. He has my lipstick on his cock. He's probably going to drink with his buddies while he tells them what some drunk slut did for him."

"And that makes you feel humiliated, doesn't it?"

"SO much so," she said softly.

I didn't expect much from her, beyond this. It's a lot to take, even I had to experience it over a period of time. She DID have all that other experience though, I think that drove her. I texted John and sent him the video while she rested, still on her knees. She was panting heavily still.

"Ask her if she's had enough," John wrote.

"So did you get what you needed?" I asked.

"I'm so horny right now I could fuck a fire hydrant," she hissed. "No, I didn't get what I needed. I sucked a stranger's cock, for god sakes and now I'm here, naked, still tasting and dripping his cum and I fucking want MORE dammit!"

"Are you saying you'd like to do something else?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Make me do it again, ma'am."

I hadn't really accounted for this. I texted John again, he made another call. He had a backup plan as a contingency, mostly for if the first one fell through, now it was just going to be in addition. I thought, "she's going to like this."

"We can't go out like this," I said, pointing to her nakedness. I made her put on one of my short skirts, well over the knee and one of my cropped tie shirts, one that goes over the shoulder and ties in front. It shows a lot of cleavage and leaves the belly bare. She looked perfect, like a 40 year old trying to look 20. It was John's idea, he wanted that "trying too hard," look.

We drove silently, she stopped pestering me with questions when she saw I wouldn't answer. We pulled up to a auto shop. It looked like it was closed. I knew better.

"What? Are you sure this is ok?" she asked, suddenly scared. It was dark and I guessed she usually wouldn't be caught dead in such a "blue collar" place. That's why we chose it, she wouldn't even recognize her own husband's mechanic.

"Yes, c'mon," I said, pulling her along. I knocked on the door. It opened. The large man inside grinned widely.

"Can I help you?" he asked, already knowing the answer. It was Joe, of course.

"Yes this slut is here to suck you off," I said, pushing her into his arms.

"And you? Are you coming too?" He asked with a wicked grin.

I shook my head no. It actually pained me. I'd sucked him before, I was actually jealous that she was going to suck a cock that SHOULD belong to me. But, this was for John.

"Oh, and she likes it kind of rough," I added John's last suggestion before the door closed. I went back to the car and waited.

Twenty minutes later she came staggering out. She was tripping on her heels and she still hadn't sobered up yet. The skirt was askew, part of it was over her ass, showing her beautiful backside. The top was untied and open. Her tits were out. It looked like they were glazed. I knew why.

She stumbled back into the car. I could smell "him" all over her. Her lipstick was nearly gone, other than the lewd smudges that were on her chin and upper lip.

"God," she said softly.

"Did you like that one too?"

"Fuck...too much. What's wrong with me?"

I laughed. "You're asking ME that? You know I'm just like that!"

"I know, but how do you do it? The embarrassment, the shame? How do you handle all that? I mean, I just sucked off two guys who I don't know, plus, they've got my pussy juice all over their fingers, they'll smell me as long as they want. How do you do it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, I just do it, and let the rest happen."

She said, "I suppose it's easier, in some way, not knowing them, not having to face the humiliation of seeing them again, seeing their faces, them knowing what they made me do for them."

I nodded. I told her about Todd and Rod, about how I avoided them, but then finally gave in, even promising more consistent blowjobs.

"Wow, that's what I mean, how can you face them, especially now, now that they are going to expect you to do that to them again?"

I joked, " I don't really face them, I'm on my knees, after all."

"I don't know if I could do that," she said, trying to make sense of it. I knew that she could. I had to help her.

"You actually will have to," I said menacingly. I was about to drop the bombshell that John wanted me to.

"What? Why?"

"Because those two you just sucked off are actually John's mechanics. You might very well see him again. In fact, John said he's working out a new "payment" plan for all the work on his car. I'd guess that means you...and maybe me."

I could see her face turn white, then a familiar shade of scarlet.

"Oh fuck," she hissed. "Do you know what he did to me?"

I shook my head.

"Once the door closed he basically ripped the top open. He said, "get those titties out." He tied the tie behind me, letting my tits hang out freely. Then, because of your suggestion he took my nipples in his fingers and squeezed them so hard I thought I'd pass out. I'm surprised you didn't hear me scream. That irritated him so he shoved me over his desk, yanked my skirt up over my bare ass and wailed away on it probably a dozen times. I must've been blubbering when he just shoved me to the floor and stuck his dick in my mouth.

Then, to "motivate me" as he put it, he took two of those damned binder clips on my nipples, you know the ones that hold packs of paper together, it bit like a bitch! He told me that he'd only let me take them off after his cum was in my stomach. I worked his cock like I was in a fever, I could feel the stinging, burning pain driving me on. After he nearly blew my head off with his cum he held my hands over my head so that I couldn't remove the clips until I was crying and begging for him to take them off. He made me promise to please him "whenever" if he did. Then, I screamed bloody murder when he took them off and the pain shot through me."

"Wow," was all I could say at first. I was actually jealous. I wondered if I should pay him a visit sometime, too. I had an inkling that John would make that happen, though. "And was that too much?"

She still had tears in her eyes. "No, dammit," she said softly. "That IS what I like, John knows it too. I think I get off harder the harder and rougher he punishes me. Like that last time with the spoon when he beat my ass with it. I kind of wished he hadn't stopped...."

"That's why I told him you like it rough. We thought maybe both of you would get...you know....what you want."

"Thank you..." she cooed as she laid her head on my shoulder. "What do you want me to do now?" she asked submissively.

"I think you've had enough for one night."

"But you got to suck off THREE strangers," she pouted.

I texted John and told him what she was saying.

He texted back with a shrug emoji. "Give that cock sucker what she needs then, keep me posted!" He gave me a wicked idea and asked if I could somehow incorporate it.

"Are you fucking sure?" I said. "This is heavy stuff."

"No I'm not sure. I want YOU to make it sure. MAKE me do it," she pleaded.

"With a body like that it wouldn't be any trouble getting guys, that's for sure."

"That's what John and I say about you, too, that'll it'll be so easy setting things up!"

"Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about this?" I asked.

She guided my hand to her pussy, it was leaking out onto the seat. "Make me suck strangers, ma'am," she pleaded in tiny voice. "Maybe let them use my pussy too," she said, looking away from me.

I knew where I had to go. It was actually going to be easy, at least easier than the first two. I returned to my apartment. I think she was disappointed when she saw where we were. I saw the lights of the apartments on. I smiled. Now I had to implement John's spontaneously wicked idea. I made a makeshift sign. I put it around her neck. I didn't let her see it. She got out, her clothes were a mess. I said, "you might as well not even bother with these," as I took them off of her. Now naked, and just in heels I led her towards my apartment, to her surprise and shock and marched her upstairs. With the flowing top I tied her hands behind her back, probably not enough so she couldn't get free, but enough so it would be an effort. I knocked on the door and I ran, leaving her standing there like that, with the sign around her neck.

I fell into a fitful sleep on the couch for a couple hours waking and falling back to sleep. Then, there was a soft tap on my door. I opened it. She was still naked. Her hands were still bound. She reeked of cum. I made her kneel in the doorway so that anyone could see her like that. Then I made her tell me the story. I sat on the couch, out of view while she told me what happened. I played with myself as she did.

"First, thank you, ma'am," she said softly. "I'm a well fucked and full slut because of you."

"Oh?"

"Your friends were VERY appreciative," she grinned with a hint of sarcasm at having put her in that spot. "Especially after they saw the sign. "I'm a bit tired today guys, so I left you present! Enjoy her!" That was dirty. I think because of their prior experience with you it made it easy to just get down to business and I was on my knees right away and I was alternating on their cocks. You guys all seem to love the "doing it in the doorway" thing, like it's a present for the neighborhood or something, But I did it. I sucked their cocks like that, my hands were still tied behind me. They hadn't even asked me a question, or wondered who I was, their dicks were in my mouth within ...twenty seconds. Then, one of them realized I was there to please them...in ANY way, he broke off and got behind me and felt me up. His fingers and hands were everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE, he's no doubt still got the scent of my pussy AND my ass on his fingers. It just drove me on, being violated like that. I blew his friend with extra fervor.

The guy behind me....Rod? He was impatient, He made me stand up, then he bent me over the ottoman and stuck his dick in me. I was so wet it went in completely, one thrust. For a few minutes his other friend, Todd? He watched and stroked himself before I bade him over and I began to blow him again while his friend drilled me. He had to hold my head for me because my hands were still behind me, thanks to you! They developed a rhythm and I felt myself getting pushed back into and onto one cock, then returning and getting my throat full of the other. Back and forth they rocked me. I felt like I was just a fuck doll. Finally, Rod started to blow, which sent Todd over the edge too and I had to swallow another wonderful load of cum."

"Wow. That sounds....wicked."

"It was, it was so embarrassing to be "presented" that way to them, with no choice in the matter. You really DO know your humiliation, dear, I mean, ma'am," she said with a soft smile.

"I do know it, because I also crave it. We're sisters in this, I guess. So that was it? They filled you and sent you back here?" I giggled.

"No, that was just the first half hour. For the last hour and a half they had me on my knees in front of them on the couch, sucking them back to hardness. Once they were hard again they made me go back and forth on their cocks, like I was edging them. I'd get one ready and he'd suddenly pull off and make me go to his friend. It was like they were teasing me, withholding their delicious cum from me, I was frantic to swallow them. Finally, Todd couldn't take it and gave me my reward, SO yummy, I can see why you love it so."

"So then they sent you back?"

She giggled, "SO impatient, you are. No, I still had Rod to deal with. He carried me into his bedroom, laid me on the bed and retied my hands above me to the headboard. Then, he made me spread my legs as wide as I could. They were open, I mean WIDE. Then he asked me what I wanted. I told him to fuck me, to fuck me good."

He just teased me again. He wouldn't relent. He had me beg.

"Please, please fuck me, sir!" I pleaded.

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm a slut and I need it!"

"You're a slut all right. You'd do anything to get my cock in you, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, yes! Anything, please just give me that nice big dick!" My legs were still spread obscenely."

"And you'll be back, won't you, for more from both of us?"

"Oh god, yes. If you let me! Please fuck me!"

"You'd even let me videotape it, wouldn't you?"

"So that's what he wanted. I screamed, "yes, yes, tape yourself fucking a slut, hard." I knew he and Todd would replay this and whack off until they get dizzy. He took picture after picture of me, legs spread lewdly like that. He got some of my face, still caked with the cum from earlier. He got some of the redness and bruising of my nipples from the earlier torture, he even turned me over and took some of my ass, probably of the hand prints from Joe. Then he fucked me, he kept my hands tied above me and made me keep my legs open for him. I could see Todd in the doorway, watching, stroking his limp cock, probably seeing if it would stir again. Finally, he blew another load in me, like I've said before, young guys are amazing at their recovery ability. THAT's when they let me leave. They tied my hands behind me again, just for you."

I made her crawl to me. We were both so worked up. It was time for her to return the favor. I guided her head between my legs. She lapped me up like a starving kitten. I'd never had a woman do that to me before. It was magical. It was like she knew every fold, every pleasure nerve. She inserted her fingers in me and made me dance to the oral ballet she was performing. She'd edge me, get me close, then she'd slow down. Over and over her tongue teased my slit and clit and I had never been so worked up. She had me growling and begging for release. When I came I saw stars, it was so powerful. She got me off over and over. My cream was all over her face. I wanted to return the favor but she just shyly grinned and said. "I think I may have another cock to please when I get home."

I texted John again when it was over. He had a couple more wonderful thoughts. I drove her home, leaving her nude the whole way. She fell asleep on my shoulder. At lights I would look over. If there was a guy in the car next to me I'd get his attention. Then I'd move so that he could see that she was naked. A couple guys got good looks of her tits that way. Finally, as we approached their house we were at a light. A car pulled up next to us and it was and older man, probably 60s or 70s. He looked over at us but his car was lower than my SUV. All he could see was her head. I woke her up and whispered to her. She groggily grinned and leaned towards the window. She lifted up, took her tits in her hands and held them up for him. He got quite a show for the couple minutes the light took. Luckily for him, it was a long light. When the light turned, he just mouthed the words, "thank you," to her as he drove away. I reminded her that that was the same thing she did when I saw her drive away with Derek.

1...456789