Taylor Loves Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Sophie lapping up the cum of her 2nd lover. She was cleaning him lovingly. She tongue bathed his entire cock, his balls, and even made him spread his legs so she could get deeper...probably to his ass. Then, she turned and put herself in the submissive pose we both love, naked, hands behind the head. She watched me being defiled. I could see a hint of jealousy in her eyes, and a wry smile.

Finally, it was just too much for me, for them, for those still watching. They erupted, almost simultaneously. It was a glorious feeling, being filled from both ends like that. John left me hanging and dripping while the guys who were spent said their goodbyes. That left just John, Sophie, me, and one older gentleman, still wearing his mask.

"Would you like a piece of this slut?" John asked, pointing at me.

"I'd rather...have something else," he said, in proper queen's English. It was Mr. Jones, their teaching friend!

"What would you prefer?" asked a perplexed John.

"If it would be allowable, I'd much like your wife's mouth on me, sir," he said with a smile.

I knew that shocked John. It was something he hadn't expected. I saw the fear and embarrassment on Sophie's face. She didn't expect it either. I guess for her it was one thing to suck strangers, or even neighbors she didn't really know, to sucking him, a guy she sees at school every day, a friend.

"Sophie?" John asked, gauging his wife's reaction.

She was already naked, in front of him on the floor, dripping the cum of two other men. In five seconds she had his flaccid cock out and was licking it. I swear she was purring. John took the time to take some more pictures of me, even closeups of my pussy lips, now an angry red, and the cum that was cascading down my legs. They were the "after" pictures. He let me down. I collapsed on the floor. Mr. Jones needed another favor, though.

"Miss, if you would, could you record this for me? To have this beautiful creature on film, like this, doing ...this, would mean a lot to me."

John nodded. I filmed it all, her nakedness, her sucking his cock to what can only be described as a mind blowing orgasm. Then, I taped her cleaning him off, like she had before. Then, she licked her lips clean and said, "thank you sir!" submissively.

She got up to go to the bathroom, Mr. Jones bid his farewells and left, a happy man.

"Wow, sir. That was....something."

"It really was. I just wonder..."

"What?"

"Well, I know YOU have learned to deal with the shame, the embarrassment of doing it with people you see on a regular basis. But Sophie...she's only had to do that with the one neighbor, who we haven't really seen since. That reminds me, he never did show up."

"You planned on them coming, sir?"

"Of course," he smiled. "I invited them first," he laughed.

"So the guy she blew before wasn't one of the two?"

"Nope, he said he was coming, too," John said, sounding disappointed.

"I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities now," I joked, remembering her "promises" to them.

Sophie came back and we all kissed each other and held each other closely. It was time for me to go. I had no clothes, the panties and the veil were gone.

"Just come and pick out something in my closet," Sophie said wearily.

I looked at John, I knew what he'd expect a slut to do.

"No, if a slut loses her clothes, oh well, am I right?" I asked John. He nodded with a smile. So, completely naked, in heels I walked back out to my car. I wasn't worried, I think the two neighbors were probably sleeping already, completely satiated. However, when I started my car I saw another car pull in next door. The guy was home! I debated what to do, then I realized what I MUST do, for Sophie...and for John. I backed my car up just down the street and I called him.

"Yes? Did you forget something? Oh wait, you don't have anything left to forget," he chuckled.

"Something interesting just happened," I said. "Our missing neighbor is home."

"Oh, is he?" John asked conspiratorially. "Don't leave, stay out of sight, you need to see this. I heard Sophie making a call.

"Yes, you DEFINITELY missed out. It's ok that you couldn't make it, we have parties all the time. Can I meet you? Uh....I guess, I can meet you outside. See our car at the end of the driveway, I'll be there in a minute."

I sat, hunched down. I saw him approach from around his hedges. He took a seat on John's car, which I thought might give him a sharp pang of embarrassment. Then I saw her, totally naked, The porch lights were on. She'd made herself up again, this time her lipstick was bright red, unlike earlier. I saw her walk towards him, slowly, probably at John's urging. She got to at the car. He took her in his arms and basically molested her, he tried to kiss her but she kept him away. I knew it was because she wanted her lipstick on his cock, not his face. She dropped to her knees, he slid off the edge so he was standing. There, on the concrete, illuminated by the driveway lights, the porch lights, even the street light she blew him. It was almost as if she was bathed in light like they were in a play, under the spotlight. I saw her finish him off, wipe her mouth clean and then walk back to the house. She was swishing her hips back and forth extra seductively. I sighed and drove away.

This is my new life. I'm John's toy. I have no doubt he'll get me to the "100 cock" without much trouble. Sophie has become me. Her thing with the neighbors continues. She "lets" them catch her coming home, purposely often being naked after driving like that, thanks to my inspiration. They are regulars now, the three of them. They've threatened to add "friends and friends of friends." I may have to help her with that. She's always happy, though embarrassed, to accommodate them. The gruff one, the gardener type also gets her pussy on occasion, and it's always in the driveway, bent over John's car, after he catches her naked. More embarrassing for her is her weekly "appointment" in Mr. Jones office at the university.

They have a couple parties again and they remain quite popular, in fact, they seem to be growing each time. Todd lives above me by himself now. I often give him a blowjob in the morning, before class. He says it "relaxes him, makes him think better." Whatever, I just like his cum with my coffee. Rod moved back in with his parents but he has my number if he wants me to meet him somewhere and blow him in his car. I tell John everything I do and he often suggests things to wear, places to do it, for example.

He once had me repeat with his mechanic, Joe, in the school library. I blew him in a closet by the bathrooms, because I know they have cameras everywhere. Still, I see how the librarian looks at me every time she sees me, she knows. John told me he has instituted a "reward" system for his best students to, "keep them motivated." He thinks I'll be quite popular in a certain supply room. Delivery guys are just starting to find out about me, too. If I keep things up I might need new carpet because I'll probably wear out that spot by the front door. Sophie and I are secretly planning to share some of our cocks, on occasion. I'm dying to taste her neighbors and we've both shared Joe's cock and she returns to please Todd and Rod now and then, upholding her promises to them. I'm where I need to be. I'm where I want to be. I'm Taylor, I love to suck cocks.

THE END


1...456789