Taylor Loves Oral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, he'll love this...and will probably give it to you even harder," I said knowingly.

A sly grin crossed her face. She knew I was right.

"Now march, young lady," I commanded before adding, "I mean ma'am."

"Wait," she said with a timidity that she hadn't shown before, "I'm supposed to be controlling YOU."

"I know, ma'am, I'm doing this FOR you."

I walked behind her the whole way back to her car. She was naked, save her heels. She had her hands clasped behind her back. It made her tits stick out magnificently. It was a long way back. It was risky, people were probably still out there, still she did it, per my suggestion. We got to her car, Derek was waiting, leaning against the hood. He saw her and just whistled. He met us up the path and lustfully picked her up over his shoulder and carried her back to the car. I could see her glorious ass bouncing the whole way. He opened the back door and dumped her, naked, in the back seat.

"I'm going to fuck you RAW," I heard him growl. I saw her face lift up to the window as he drove her away. I could see her mouth the words, "thank you," as they disappeared into the distance. That left me alone, dripping cum from three guys, the smell of her pussy on my face, and my own desires burning. I needed cock and a good fucking, like I knew Sophie would be getting. I needed John to give me the okay. Lost in my fog I stumbled back up the path and sat on "our" bench again. I buried my fingers in my overheated pussy and brought myself off again and again, all the while thinking of her soft, pink tongue on me while I sucked on a large, proud, erect cock. I came extra hard knowing I was now the pet of TWO wonderful people. I didn't even care that I was out in the open, or if there were night walkers. I didn't or couldn't even stifle my groans when I came. I was going to need cock, and soon.

Chapter 5

*

John called me the next day, early.

"Oh my god, Taylor, my slut, I have to thank you!"

"For what?" I said groggily.

"For the thing with Sophie. Fuck, that was awesome. I heard all about it. Do you want to hear about it?"

"Of course, sir. Anything that excites you excites me too."

"Good, because I wanted to tell you anyway," he joked. "So last night I was waiting for my lovely wife to return from her "dates." Yes, I knew she had plans with Derek, after, in case you were wondering."

"You two DO have an interesting relationship."

"We do, and we both enjoy it. She's my submissive, if you didn't already guess. She does what I tell her, she loves submitting to me. She did everything I told her to do with you last night. Then, we always discuss things afterwards."

"You mean she's not a dominant?"

"Hell no, she's as submissive as you are, if not more. She just followed my "script." I don't think there's a dominant bone in her body."

"Wow, then she's an excellent actress," I said with wonder. "She totally had me convinced."

"Yes, she can be, when she wants to be."

"So then what happens after your discussions?"

"Then, I usually either punish her or fuck the hell out of her, or both. Last night I kept falling asleep waiting for her, which is difficult to do because of the excitement of it. I'm always hard, I'm horny, I'm nervous, I'm jealous. There's so many emotions wrapped up together. Anyway, it was close to 5am when I heard her car pull up. I just watched through the blinds as Derek got out, went to the back seat, and picked my wife up and carried her up the walk, to the porch and deposited her at the front door. She was totally naked, mind you. She didn't have a stitch of clothing on her, not even her shoes. I watched him smirk over her beautiful body, then proudly preen his way back to her car and take off. The cocky fucker is driving her car around after fucking her!"

"Wow, sir. Were you mad?"

"Hell no! At least not after I opened the door to see she was ok. She had been drinking. She's a lightweight, doesn't handle alcohol very well. She looked up at me, her eyes foggy, and slurred, "hi honey, I'm home."

"She was a mess. She had hickeys all over her, including her tits. Her nipples were bright red, he'd really worked them over. She had dried and or drying cum all over her body, especially her face and chest. I made some coffee and made her tell me the whole story while she sat there in her sexual mess, I didn't let her clean up until she finished. That's when I heard what you did for her, making her walk naked to him like that. That's something I would do, that's why I want to thank you."

"It was nothing sir, after all she, and you, did for me. I just thought he'd really get into it and give it to her a little extra hard."

"That's exactly my thinking, and what I'd have wanted. And he did, by god he DID give it to her extra hard. She said he fucked her like a madman, and when he rested, he did it again, and again. She said he came four times in, or on her overnight."

"And you like having your wife have a lover that treats her like that?" I asked.

"I love it. We both do. She usually has more tender lovers, a lot of them actually. I think she's kind of notorious in her classes. She picks a few of them out each semester and lets them work off their stresses on her. But she finds Derek's roughness to be....extra sexy. That's what I mean about her submissiveness, the guy she usually picks fall under her spell. Being younger they see HER as the one in control, the experienced MILF, thing. What she needs is the dominance, the one in control. Derek still is under her spell, too, but at least the sex is more of her liking."

"Well I think that's awesome, sir. I honestly wish I had a husband like that. Well, I mean I'd love to have one like that, somewhere in the future."

"But for now you have me."

"Yes, sir. I can't wait for whatever you come up with next, you are diabolical. Oh...wait, you said you usually punish or fuck her when she comes home like that, did you?"

"Oh yeah," I heard him growl. "Both. She loves punishment as much as she loves fucking, I think. I had her bend over the table the second she finished the story. I got out one of our long wooden cooking spoons and I worked that ass OUT with it. She was screaming and yelling but didn't put her hands back to try and fend it off. That's how I know she loves it, and how much she can take. I'd guess she's got some wonderful red and purple bruises forming on that wonderful ass as she sits in on her class today."

"I love that thought, sir. The thought of being thoroughly reddened, then having to sit somewhere in a public place like that, wondering if everyone else can see how uncomfortable you are sitting there, and maybe even figuring out why."

"Oh, so you love punishment too?" He asked wickedly.

"Very much," I squeaked. "I've never....had anything but spankings, though, and with very inexperienced people."

"Well, good to know," he chuckled. "I just wanted to know how appreciative I am of last night. I also wanted to bring our own special relationship into focus."

"Uh oh," I thought. I suddenly had the fear that this was the, "it has been great but it's over," speech. "What is it, sir? Is everything all right?"

"It's great," he said comfortingly. "I just want to let you know what I want, and expect from you and hear your thoughts on the matter. I'm married. I have a beautiful, sexy, wicked wife. We do a LOT of things together, and apart, as you know. I teach 5 days a week and I do "mentor" other students, such as yourself on occasion, though rarely more than one at a time. And with you, it's going to take all my focus," he laughed.

"That being said, I'm telling you there are many times when I'm either not going to be available, or have limited chances to do things with and for you."

"Are you trying to tell me we're through?" I cried softly.

"TAYLOR! SLUT!" he barked, before laughing. "No, what I'm saying is, you are going to have to do a LOT of this stuff on your own."

"What do you mean?"

"I know your fantasies. You've given me the list of things you like. I can suggest things, even direct things some times, but there are a lot of times when you could make things happen on your own, based on our discussions, then share them with me. I'm telling you that you shouldn't just wait around for either me to tell you what to do!"

"Oh, you mean like if I had an opportunity with someone I could just do it, then tell you after?"

"Exactly. It'll certainly be more fun if we have some ideas for it, like, certain places, particular outfits, a specific activity, but YES, take advantage of every opportunity."

"Oh wow, I agree sir. I've been thinking about things a lot, like with the neighbors, I see them all the time. I think, "am I supposed to flirt? Am I not? Should I let them see me again? Am I supposed to keep that proverbial door open?" That sort of thing."

"That's exactly what I mean. I have a lot of things in mind for you, I am NOT going to pass up the opportunity to mentor such a fine slut. But, I want you to enjoy being a slut, even beyond "our" things. Is that ok?"

"Oh god, I was so afraid you were backing out. I've loved this so much. I'm glad to hear you want to continue to use me." I didn't even flinch at saying the word "use," it just seemed so natural now. "And, I've thought SO much about getting laid lately. Each guy I've sucked up until last night I've wondered, would John want me to let him fuck me?" I've let them finger me and it's gotten my pussy so ready for it."

"I love that you thought of me," he admitted. "I love that you waited, even though it's been difficult. Why don't we do this? Why don't you just go through your daily life, and, any opportunity that comes up, even if it seems unlikely, or remote, or just unusual and let me know. I'm sure I can come up with a way to make it extra humiliating or fun for you."

"Oh god, sir. That's exactly what I want!"

"Good to know your pussy is now open for business, too. And, don't worry, I'm going to be having that myself."

I basically wet myself when he said that. "My pussy and mouth are yours to use...and my ass, too...but I've only done that a couple times," I admitted sheepishly.

"Good to know," he said. "Oh, one last thing before I go. You've opened up something in Sophie. The humiliation, shame, thing. After I whipped her ass with the spoon and fucked her over the kitchen table I started to go to the mailbox and get our newspaper. Yes, us older people still like to read the paper, on occasion. I saw her on her knees, she was still whimpering from the beating and the fucking. I thought of you making her do her naked walk. I said, "I should make YOU go out there, like that, naked and red-assed, and get our paper for being such a fucking slut!"

"She just looked up at me and said pleadingly, "you wouldn't...would you?"

Just the way she said it made me know what to do. I grabbed her by the elbow and dragged her to the door like that, naked, her ass totally red and on fire. I pushed her out the door. She didn't even look back. I yelled out for her not to rush. She did it. When she came back I made her kneel at the entryway and crawl the last few feet in, with the paper in her mouth."

"Holy shit, sir, that totally made me wet!"

"It made her wet, too. I could tell when I got her off with my tongue right there in a chair by the front door."

"What about your neighbors? Aren't you afraid of what they'd think?"

"Well, one, it wasn't even 6am yet, but two, I have a feeling our neighbors already know what kind of relationship we have and I suspect more than one have seen her being dropped off like last night, in various states of undress, by a number of different guys. I'm not worried, though, on both sides of me the houses are owned by just men, and directly across the street is a couple in their 30's who've made some vague inferences about swinging and swapping. I've had a thought in mind for awhile now to just let some of them, "sample her charms." I think it's inevitable.

"That's so awesome that you are cool with that."

"Now, we need to get you some cock," he joked, even though we both knew he was serious.

He was right, though. There were plenty of opportunities to indulge my fetish. I'd just unconsciously needed his approval. Having it, things happened very quickly. One thing I had to deal with right away was the Todd and Rod thing. I'd been avoiding them since their blowjobs, other than teasing them a couple times in the window. Part of my humiliation fetish is to have to face it. I couldn't keep avoiding them. John's assent made me let it happen. After our talk I knew what I had to do. After class, and after getting myself worked up by flashing John my pussy as often as I could, I raced home with an idea. I waited for the hour to pass. As I knew, on Tuesdays, Rod has some extra coursework to do, Todd would be alone. Sure enough, he came walking up the sidewalk, glancing in my window as he often did. I could see him from above, I'd climbed the stairs already. I hid around the corner of his apartment. I saw him enter. I quickly stripped and left my clothes in a pile by his door. Then I knocked. His face told the whole story, his mouth opened wide like the logo for the movie, Scream. I stood there naked and smiling.

I just pushed my way in, dropped to my knees and blew him like that, door open and everything, just the screen to shield us. When I finished, I was licking him up and wiping off and I said, "when Rod gets home send him downstairs." Then I walked back down to my apartment, holding my clothes. An hour later, Rod pumped my mouth full, too, in the entryway with the door open, just like his roommate had. I had told them both to, "not be strangers." I'd committed myself for so much more. I texted John and told him all about it.

"Wow, that must have been embarrassing, and even more so by leaving it open to do it again...and again. How do you feel about that?"

"Slutty, so slutty," I purred. "But it's what I needed. I NEED to be reminded that I'm just a cock sucking slut. I've been hiding behind the "occasional" thing too long. I need guys to get my mouth repeatedly, once they know who I am."

"On that note...I uh...don't know how to ask you this..."

"What, sir? You can ask me anything."

"I know, it's just...something came up. Sophie and I were talking about you, naturally, as we often do. She is, how shall I say, totally enthralled by what you do. She's had another part of her open up which I might have underestimated."

"What's that, sir? The cock sucking thing? I think I saw that in her right away. She seems to love the whole idea of oral."

"Right, wow, you are very astute."

"Well, it's probably because I recognized that part of her, in me," I giggled. "So why is that a problem?" I wondered. "Surely you don't mind her sucking cocks, if you are fine with all that fucking she's doing."

"Yes, I'm totally fine with it. We both are, we just kind of need your...expertise on this. You see, she has her lovers, many of them, as you know. But, they are all students, young, healthy, sexy. She's interested in some of the darker sides, like you are."

"Like what?" I said with interest. The whole idea of her on her knees sucking cocks was getting me worked up.

"She was impressed, to say the least, the way you took to sucking those cocks the other night. First, the young guy, then Mr. Jones, who was extremely appreciative, by the way," he laughed. "Then, the third guy who you just sucked in front of the other two. She's mesmerized by the thought that it doesn't matter to you, that it's a cock, and you are supposed to suck it. She feels like maybe she's been getting off a little easy, sucking ones she has picked out, guys with natural sexiness."

"Ah, she's interested in trying others....ones that, say, aren't so pretty?"

"Exactly!"

"But why do you need me? I mean, I'm totally flattered, but cant you just MAKE her suck someone...like that, and see if she likes it?"

"That's just it, she knows she'll love it, she was convinced when she saw you. She's just nervous about...you know...how to do it. You seem to have a natural flair for it, sucking strangers cocks, that is."

"Yes, there's something extra special about sucking a stranger, that it's so dirty, so dark. It's not easy, it's humiliating, all those reasons that make it so hot. So what do you need from me?"

"I'd like you to show her how to act, how to get that. She's willing to do whatever you tell her to, per my instruction."

"But again, why not just make her suck Mr Jones, or one of the neighbors you have threatened her with?"

"Because it needs to be raw, dirty, like the things you've done. I have some ideas on the subject. I'll still be in control, it's just something I think I should share with you. I want it to be special, especially the first time, like you with Joe (the mechanic). She's also totally fixated on the fact that you sucked three cocks in one night. Even when she's sucked her lovers she's never sucked me off in the same night. She wants that experience. I just think it'll be FAR more humiliating having to take "lessons" from you, someone in the same position as her. She seems to dig that part of the fantasy as much as you. I certainly control her, I'm the one sending her to you, with some specific ideas. You two are still very much under my direction. Be an actress, just like she was."

"Ohhh, I like that, I'd suck at controlling someone. So what should I do?"

"I'm going to send her to you. My task for you is, by the end of tonight I want her to have sucked off someone she's never met before, as you've said, looks aren't important. I've got a few names, I have to make some calls."

A few days later it was planned. She showed up at my apartment after 9pm, I could tell she'd been drinking. We kissed. It was a passionate one, our tongues danced together like we were old lovers. She had on one of her work outfits.

"I'm here...I'm all yours," she slurred. "Just for tonight," she giggled.

"Bullshit," I bluffed, using my best acting skills from my high school drama club. "You and I both know you're submissive, probably more so than I am."

"Hush Mishy..." she said, messing up her words. "I'm just here for instruction...."

"You are here for me to control. I'm doing you a favor, I'm helping you fulfill a fantasy, don't question me. If you don't agree with that, you can leave," I bluffed. I knew she wasn't leaving. I could see the effect my demeanor had on her, she looked flushed.

"Ok ok....I'll do what you say, sheeshhhh."

"And call me ma'am," I said, swatting her backside with force. That was payback for the other night when she made me call her that.

"Ok, yeshhh ma'am."

Her whole attitude had changed. I recognized the look. It was the look of submission, her head was down.

"First, this won't do." I sniffed, grasping her suit coat. I took it off her. "And this blouse, what are you, Amish?" I removed it as well. She had on a very chic, styish bra. I liked it. I let her keep it. I pulled her work dress off. Again, she had matching panties, very classy, very sexy. She was standing in her underwear and heels.

"Much better. Now, tell me why you think you are here?" I teased, mouthing the same words she'd used on me, days earlier.

"I'm here to learn how to suck cock."

"Yes, but whose cock?"

"Whoever you have me suck, ma'am?" she asked questioningly.

"Yes, that's right. But, more specifically, who are you wanting to learn to suck?"

"Strangers," she whispered with shame. "I want you to show me how to convince strangers to let me blow them."

I stood her in front of my window. It was dark outside, only the parking lot light shed any light outside. My lights were on, standing, she'd be clearly visible. I made her stand there uncomfortably while I purposely stalled and scanned her. The exhibition thing was a huge part of the excitement in my psyche, I wanted to share that with her. I thought she'd get off on it as well.

1...34567...9