Taylor Momsen: Honeymoon Phase

Story Info
Taylor Momsen hits it off well with a friend of a friend.
14.8k words
4.6
3.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

"Thanks, but I'll pass." Taylor Momsen said to her friend.

Jenna Haze was trying to get the singer to agree to shoot one porn scene for her. Jenna had quit acting in porn a long time ago. However, directing porn was still something she enjoyed doing and knew from personal experience that Taylor would get something out of acting in porn if only for just one video.

"You sure?" Jenna spoke. "If you're comfortable simulating sex on camera for your videos and flashing crowds at your shows, this wouldn't be a huge leap for you."

"I am still comfortable with that, but I stopped doing those things because I had to work very hard to be taken seriously as an actual singer. A sex tape would not help with that."

"Alright, that's a fair point. Well, how about this? Only you will have the footage and no one who wasn't on set will know about it. Deal?"

Taylor thought about it, examining Jenna's outstretched hand.

"Does the guy have a big dick?" she questioned.

Jenna nodded, then the two friends shook on it.

The day of the shoot arrived not too long afterwards. It was a simple boy/girl shoot with a small crew to ease Taylor into it. Before the shoot, Jenna introduced Taylor to her co-star: a handsome mixed-race man named Roland. They exchanged pleasantries, and Jenna noticed they seemed to have good chemistry. She was pleased they got along well right from the start.

Taylor asked him in a semi-flirtatious tone of voice, "How long do you normally last?"

Roland replied, "Forty minutes, give or take, though that might be different with you."

A smirk appearing across her face, she turned to Jenna and gave her a look as if asking for confirmation. On Jenna's cue, the camera started rolling and Taylor and Roland began making out softly. Through the fabric of his pants, Taylor could feel his erection quickly forming. As Taylor and Roland began getting into it, they began pressing their bodies closer and their hands started exploring each other's bodies, their tongues now fully wrestling each other. A giggle escaped Taylor's lips when Roland's hands reached down to squeeze her tight ass. She let out another giggle when she did the same to him. As Taylor began playing with Roland's ass, he moved a hand over to Taylor's neck and tilted her head over to one side. He then began kissing her neck.

In her peripheral vision, Taylor spotted Jenna pointed at her open mouth. Taylor smiled and told her co-star, "How about you go down on me?"

Before he had a chance to respond, Taylor grabbed hold of his head and gently pushed it down her body slowly as he continued kissing all the way down. The camera zoomed in on Taylor's face. She smiled at the camera, letting out a moan before biting her lower lip. The camera stayed on her face for a few more moments capturing her expressions and sounds, and then began to pan down to him. Roland was in the process of undoing her pants. He brought the waist down to her knees, followed by her panties. He then began teasing with licks and kisses to her waist, her thighs. Taylor had her eyes closed, head tilted back.

As his mouth slowly made its way to her pussy, his hands went up to her ass and grabbed firmly. He planted a gentle kiss upon her clit before touching his tongue to it, eliciting a gasp and a cooing noise from Taylor's mouth. Taylor's moans became more frequent, and her breath became shorter. Just then she made eye contact with Jenna, and Jenna was smiling ear to ear. Roland was too preoccupied to notice, what with the beautiful singer's pussy getting wet from him tongue. Taylor's breath caught in her throat as his tongue went through her labia. Just then, Taylor stepped one leg over his shoulder, grabbed hold of his head, and pushed him deeper inside her. Roland was surprised, but her reaction spurred him further. His grip on her ass tightened and his tongue went deeper.

Roland slipped a finger in her pussy, and continued the assault on her clit and entrance. Taylor barely gasped out a "y-yeah" before her legs briefly got shaky.

Roland mentally debated whether he could do that long enough to make her cum just by going down on her. He was enjoying it so much that he'd do it even if it took a whole month to make her cum once, but after lapping up her juices for a few minutes, he stood up to kiss her and let her have a taste. They made out for a few moments, with Taylor getting a full taste of her juices in his mouth. He then gave her a look and nodded downwards as if asking her to return the favor. Taylor happily took the hint, getting on her knees to excitedly undo Roland's pants.

His erection would have poked out one of Taylor's eyes if she had been a fraction of an inch closer, but she just smiled in absolute awe of his member. She wrapped her hand around it whilst making eye contact, and they exchanged smiles as she began to stroke it. Her mouth began to open and salivate without her even realizing it, and she finally ran her tongue along the full length of his dick. Roland grunted when she did that. The way she used her tongue was so arousing, a part of him worried he might actually finish right then and there. She continued to coat his whole shaft with her saliva, and Taylor knew if he liked that, he was going to love what she did next.

Taylor took his member as far into her mouth as she could without gagging. He shivered, summoning every ounce of strength he had not to completely fall apart in that instant. She started bobbing up and down on it to most of its length, and took some pride in the fact that this time it was his legs that were struggling to hold him upright. Her enthusiasm was evident, and like with him just a minute or two earlier, she could see herself going down on him for a long time. Roland sporadically thrust his hips at her while she sucked his cock with passion, then she slowed down, removed her lips, and looked up at him to ask if he was ready to fuck.

Roland then helped her up and led her by the hand to the bed. They shared another kiss before he placed her down on her back. He stopped for just a moment to admire the stunner he was about to fuck. The look of lust in Taylor's eyes meant he had to give it his all. Roland took off his shirt, followed by Taylor with hers. Roland lowered his head gently down to her perky breasts and gave them the same passionate licks and kisses he had given her pussy just minutes earlier. Taylor moaned sensually, wrapping her legs around his waist encouragingly. He looked down at himself as he put his cock into position, then looked back up at Taylor to watch her face as he entered her.

Taylor had a dazed smile, and her eyes began to grow wider as he kept inserting more and more of himself into her. She whispered "holy fuck" whilst not breaking eye contact. Jenna requested he take it easy on the newbie at first. Considering how Taylor's pussy felt, he would probably be going easy even if Jenna hadn't said anything.

He kissed Taylor as he moved his hips back to begin thrusting. Taylor was starting to enjoy the experience of getting filled so thoroughly on camera. Roland knew this would be a more eventful day at work than usual. As Taylor grew more comfortable, he began to pick up the pace. He enjoyed the sight of Taylor getting off on his dick. She was holding it together at first, but now her moans grew louder and her face could no longer hide her enjoyment. He went up another gear. Taylor arched her back and bit her lip, trying not to scream so loud that she might shatter glass. Roland lovingly fondled one of her breasts, lamenting to himself that he couldn't squeeze it nearly as well as Taylor's pussy was squeezing his cock. He stopped and leaned in for another kiss before getting into a spooning position with Taylor facing the camera.

The change in positions came at the perfect time as he felt himself getting close to losing it. But now the small break gave him a chance to recover and continue thrusting in to her with the same power as before. He reached over and pinched one of Taylor's nipples with one hand and began rubbing her clit with the other.

"Slower," she said, as if she were fully aware of the difficulty he faced in trying to last with her. Roland obliged and slowed to a comfortably slow pace. That, however, did very little to make Taylor's pussy less soaking wet.

Going slower brought forth a different energy, one that was more sensual and intimate. This sent new waves of pleasure through her body.

"Perfect," she said.

Taylor rubbed her hips on Roland, unable to keep herself from letting out a laugh. They carried on at that pace for a few minutes before they felt each other speeding up gradually again.

Without warning, Roland, with his lips nuzzling her neck, slammed deep into Taylor and erupted inside of her pussy. She looked at him with a stunned expression. She wasn't angry at him for cumming inside her - the combined sensation of his twitching cock and the white hot liquid pouring into her were too enjoyable for that - but she did want to ask why he didn't warn her.

"Sorry" was Roland's reply. "I'd been on the edge for a while, but I thought I had it under control."

Taylor glanced at Jenna, who mouthed the words "I got this" before the camera person moved in to get a close-up of Taylor's pussy. Roland's dick twitched as it remained submerged.

"Too much to control, huh?" Taylor remarked, feeling the large load of cum he had given her.

Roland apologized once again, then moved her on top into a reverse cowgirl position without removing his cock.

Jenna remarked "Seems you still have some gas in the tank," noticing how Roland had not gone soft. The two co-stars chuckled.

Taylor wasn't used to having sex with a load of cum still in her pussy, though there was always a first time for everything. Gently, she went up and down on his erection, a streak of his cum dripping out of her and down his shaft. She continued to ride him, enjoying every moment of it. And even though Roland was still living down the disappointment of the earlier incident, he pushed that out of his head really quickly when Taylor's riding brought him back to the here and now. He reached up and grabbed Taylor's boobs.

Taylor moaned his name, oblivious to the camera being placed so close to her flooded pussy. She felt strangely aroused by his cum, some of which tickled leaking out of her and some of which warmed her from deep in her womb. Taylor leaned back, pressing her back into his torso. He began to do most of the pumping as her cheeks became more flushed and sweat ran down her face. Her moans became louder, and Roland's hands began teasing her sensitive spots.

This was a fairly unique experience for Roland as well. As he told Taylor, he normally lasted quite a while before he came, but continuing to fuck Taylor after he'd cum in her oddly made the sex more erotic. The upside of having already shot his first load was that he found himself being able to go harder and longer the second time, as he could tell by Taylor's voice and her body reactions. This time he could put a bit more power into his pumps without risk of losing control again so quick.

Eventually, that upside was invalidated by Taylor herself. She leaned forward to ride him, sticking her tight ass out towards Roland. He quickly found himself approaching the edge a second time. Now both Taylor and Roland were at the peak of arousal, this having been a far better shoot than either of them anticipated. Taylor certainly had high expectations from a pro. She came first, followed shortly thereafter by Roland. The force of her orgasm, though powerful, did little to keep Roland's ejaculate from reaching as deep inside of her womb as his previous load.

After their orgasms subsided, Taylor rolled off of him. Roland said to her, "Wow, that was amazing."

Taylor immediately turned around, climbed on top and straddled him, rubbing her pussy lips along his shaft to get him hard again. Taylor, impressed by his continued hardness, secretly wanted to see how much he could cum before he finally went flaccid. Roland was astonished, partly because he didn't expect Taylor to act like she didn't notice the trail of his cum she was leaving. But mostly he was amazed that she wanted to keep going; it would be a miracle if he could keep up. Taylor put his dick back inside and proceeded to ride him once again. Roland placed his hands on her hips and helped her along.

Roland was in awe of his co-star; everything about her was so beautiful to him. Jenna felt the same way. She had the camera zoom on in Taylor's ass; its shape, the movement of her hips, and the streaks of cum on Roland's still-erect member made for remarkably erotic footage.

"Keep it up long enough, I'm gonna get you backstage passes to every gig," Taylor said, half joking.

Roland chuckled, "You're unbelievable." He punctuated his statement by giving her a firm spank.

Taylor exclaimed in surprise. He smiled and smacked her ass one more time. She moaned loudly the second time.

Roland pulled her down to kiss her deeply. When they separated, Roland placed his hands on her breasts and asked as she kept on riding him, "You sure you're new to this?"

A very telling smile showed on her lips as she spoke, "Let's just say this isn't the first time I've been recorded by Jenna."

That pushed Roland closer more than it should have. He whispered, "Shit, I'm gonna cum again." Taylor asked Roland to give her his hands. Though a confusing request, he obliged; she pinned them down on either side of his head.

There he was in almost orgasmic bliss again with Taylor Momsen moaning, breathing hard and sweating right above him, riding him with two loads from him inside already.

"Fuck, here it comes again," he thought, watching her pinning him down and having her way with him.

Taylor didn't stop when Roland exploded in her yet again. She took his entire length and grinded her hips on him back and forth and back and forth as one thick rope after another of his liquid thoroughly coated her vaginal walls for a third time.

Roland sensed she picked up the pace because she wanted to cum as well. He freed one of his hands and started rubbing her clit while she rode him.

"Does it turn you on when I cum in you?" he asked.

Taylor moaned affirmatively, "So much. I want more."

With the way she said it, and the face she was making, how could he refuse? He went full speed ahead to try and get her off. He freed his other hand, causing her to drop her full frame on top of him. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her close as he put his mouth on her neck and thrust faster. Despite having just ejaculated more than enough semen to impregnate Taylor, he wasn't done and neither was she. His cum splattered onto the sheets due to his increased speed and force. Taylor held her position as she let Roland do most of the work for a few minutes, loving every second of it. That was until she felt her next orgasm building, then she started thrusting back with her hips to match his frenetic rhythm.

Taylor was prepared to be much louder during her second orgasm. Indeed, her shrieks would have torn anyone else's vocal cords. When she began to quiet down, Roland returned his lips to her neck to help her return to Earth. She then rolled off him once again, but remained on her back to catch her breath.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Taylor Momsen in her first triple creampie scene," Jenna announced to the camera as Roland held her legs apart. This would've been a very humiliating position on camera, oozing three loads out of her pussy, but Taylor was so lost in the afterglow of that orgasm that she couldn't have cared less about that.

"How do you feel?" Roland was asked. He let out a breath and replied, "I could use a tongue bath."

He got up on his knees, presenting Taylor with his inexplicably still erect member for her to lovingly caress with her tongue and lips. The camera kept rolling and Taylor kept working her oral magic on every inch of his manhood. She had made quite the mess of him so there was much cleaning to be done. Roland held the back of Taylor's head as he watched, occasionally looking over to see the camera filming Taylor's overflowing pussy. He reached over and gently massaged her clit, partly for the camera and partly for her.

This drew a "mmmm" sound from Taylor; she winked at the camera, wordlessly cueing Jenna to stop rolling.

Jenna had the camera person stop rolling. She approached the co-stars, though it seemed only one of them would be able to do any talking as Taylor was too preoccupied with Roland's erection.

"I think that went well, all things considered," remarked Jenna. "How much longer do you plan to keep this going?"

"As long as she wants, I guess," Roland shrugged.

Jenna had the crew follow her out of the room so they could go through the footage and look for edits they might need to make. Roland and Taylor remained in bed a few minutes longer so Taylor could continue happily sucking his cock.

He inquired, "You were serious about those backstage passes?"

Taylor took out his member and muttered "Uh huh" as she licked the shaft from base to tip.

"How about that and we make another video?"

"Or," she countered, "backstage passes and we do this again at my place with no cameras."

Roland was visibly intrigued.

"My dog won't mind," she added.

"Then I accept."

Roland glanced back over at her pussy, which at that point had been drained of all the cum that hadn't gone deep enough. He dipped two fingers in the puddle and put it back in, eliciting a moan out of Taylor because of how sensitive she had gotten. He got on his side so Taylor could continue sucking him with gusto. She got on her side as well, spreading her legs slightly so Roland could keep putting his cum back into her. She made a mental note to thank Jenna for talking her into this as soon as she and Roland were done.

That might take a while.

II

Taylor disliked wearing glasses, but she needed them to read the instructions on a bottle of Levonorgestrel. It was the morning after the scene with Roland. While she enjoyed it a lot more than she thought - enough that she was expecting Roland over later that day - she wasn't going to let herself get pregnant by a guy she just met regardless of how good of a fuck he was. Jenna had called a few minutes earlier to say that Roland would give Taylor the only physical copy of the footage when he arrived, and that the footage was scrubbed from all devices after the transfer. With that assurance in mind, Taylor swallowed the medication. Once it had gone down her throat, she turned her attention to the Maltese sitting at her feet. Taylor smirked as she closed the bottle and put it away.

"Time for breakfast already?"

The dog yapped excitedly. Taylor picked her up and stroked her head.

"Perfect. I'm hungry too."

Taylor didn't bother to put anything on over her underwear since she lived alone. Petal, the Maltese, was the family she came home to from tour. Petal was set gently on the floor while Taylor went to fill her food bowl.

Taylor was still buzzing following her marathon session with Roland. She was looking forward to watching the scene again when she got the tape. After taking care of Petal's food, a gut feeling appeared out of nowhere telling Taylor to check the front door. She wasn't expecting anything or anyone to arrive that early, but when she heard a knock at the door, she was startled more by her apparent clairvoyance than the sudden noise.

She walked to the door, curious and a little anxious about who it could be.

"Who is it?"

The response brought a slight gasp out of her.

"It's Roland. I was doing a dry run, but, uh...may I come in?"

She took a moment to mentally prepare herself, though she figured she wouldn't feel embarrassed being in her underwear when answering the door for a guy she had just recently fucked.