Taylor Momsen: Honeymoon Phase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor needed a moment to slow down her heart rate and come down from her own orgasm.

"Fuck," she exclaimed, "that was intense."

"Yeah," Roland replied weakly. "You might have some kind of effect. Did that go as deep as you wanted?"

"That was deep, alright," she said, wiping some sweat and hair off her face.

"Would you please turn over?"

Taylor did as requested, and Roland's tongue traveled up her back to her neck, sending shivers down her spine. His tongue on her sweaty skin was a strange yet sensual sensation, heightened by the fact that he didn't do it so often. He then reached one hand to gather her hair to free up more of her neck and pull her head up to a kiss.

"Got another question for you," he said when their lips separated.

Taylor smirked, "Go for it."

"You collect knives, right? Have you ever had to use one?"

"If you're asking whether that line in 'Goin' Down' is based on real events, no, it isn't."

He replied half-joking, "If you're interested, I can show you a few ways to take out a person with one."

"No, thanks. I'm a lover, not a killer."

Taylor went in for another kiss to punctuate her statement. He was definitely benefiting from that stance. With his mouth occupied, the next statement he made was with his free hand on her pussy lips.

"I can live with that."

Roland leaned back for a moment and saw a moderate amount of his semen dripping out of her pussy and onto the couch.

He whistled and remarked, "Yeah, I can definitely live with that. You want me to put this back in?"

Taylor turned her head to give him a smirk that said "Do you even need to ask?"

Roland smiled back, happy that Taylor could find a silver lining in being stuck at home.