Taylor Momsen: Honeymoon Phase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door and smiled, "Hey, this is a nice surprise."

Roland looked at her attire and replied, "Likewise."

She motioned for him to come in. Petal stopped eating to scurry over and greet Roland. He laughed and said hi, trying his best not to hit her as he walked down the hallway. Walking past Taylor, he couldn't help catch a glimpse of the stunning blonde in nothing but her underwear. His eyes lingered longer than he intended. Taylor pretended not to notice and invited him to have a seat at the kitchen table while she made herself breakfast. Upon taking his seat, he took a flash drive out of his pocket and began to ask a question.

"Do you, uh, remember the other night? I'm here because Jenna sent this for you."

He didn't know Jenna had already told Taylor about the video being given to her, but asking whether Taylor remembered despite knowing the answer was entirely on him. He just couldn't think of anything else to say, but he liked hearing her voice.

Taylor raised an eyebrow at him while holding a box of cereal she had just taken out of the pantry.

"Kind of a weird question to ask," she remarked. "I think the average person would remember the best sex they ever had."

"Well, here's the video," he held up the flash drive to show her.

Taylor took her time making her bowl of cereal. After putting all the components away, she walked over and took a seat in front of where Roland set down the flash drive.

"Did Jenna tell you that was the only copy?"

She then ate a spoonful of cereal, chewing while Roland reacted in slight surprise.

"No, she didn't. So, uh, what are you going to do with it?"

Before Taylor could answer, he added, "Hold up, 'best sex you ever had'?" His mind was just then starting to register the statement she made so casually.

In one subtle nodding motion, Taylor's head turned away from Roland to her bowl of cereal.

"I mean," she let out a chuckle, "I... I can't for the life of me remember it being that good with anyone else. Then again, I don't wanna get attached if it was just another day at work for you."

"Well," he replied, "it's how I pay the bills, so I have to be good at it. I, um... I appreciate the compliment. I had a great time with you too."

Taylor thanked him and took the flash drive into her hand, examining it. Without looking at him, she asked, "So what are your scenes normally like? You cum on a woman's face most of the time?"

"It varies," he answered. "Sometimes I do what we did, sometimes I finish on a girl's body, and yeah, a lot of the time on the face. Depends on the director and the theme of the video."

"You've had other videos where you came inside of a woman three times without going flaccid?"

Taylor ate another spoonful of cereal.

"No, not like that," he clarified. "You don't get paid extra per creampie, so one will usually do. But not you, you wouldn't let me go."

Petal had walked over and rested at Taylor's feet. Taylor looked down at her for a few moments, then redirected her attention to Roland.

"To be honest, I only pinned your hands down cuz I thought it would look cool on tape. You could've cum wherever you wanted on or in me, but if my pussy was apparently so good that it made you cum without warning, I was gonna have fun with that. And as for the video, let's just say it's going to help me pass the time on some lonely nights."

She winked to punctuate that last sentence.

Roland nodded. He then leaned forward and spoke in sotto voce, "You, uh... you did say you wanted to do that again, right? I have the whole day free, so..."

He then placed his hand on Taylor's bare thigh. She smiled and said, "A bit early for that, I think. You wanna hang out and watch the video first?"

"We could have it on in the background," he suggested.

Taylor liked the idea. She finished her cereal and rinsed out the bowl before the two of them went upstairs with the flash drive and Petal to hang out. Roland followed Taylor up the stairs, unable to keep himself from enjoying the good look he had of Taylor's ass. She paused near the top as she felt his eyes on her. She turned her head to face him and they exchanged smiles. Taylor giggled, knowing with certainty where his attention had been drawn until she turned around.

She turned back around and kept walking, asking "Are you a breast or ass guy most days?"

He shrugged and replied, "I love both, especially when they're as beautiful as yours."

Petal ran ahead of Taylor and went up the dog stairs onto the bed. Taylor sat on the edge of the bed, rubbed Petal's head and smiled.

"Aww," she spoke, feeling she might start blushing, "you flatter me."

As she went to get her laptop, Roland approached her and stated, "It's true, isn't it? Don't you ever look in the mirror and think 'Wow, I'm a knockout'?"

Taylor opened the laptop. As she began to wait for the device to finish powering up, she replied, "Not as much as I used to."

A few seconds later, Taylor was able to plug in the flash drive. She patted a spot next to her on the bed, gesturing for Roland to sit beside her.

Roland moved to sit down and looked at the screen as the video began to play.

The camera faded in on them making out. A few seconds later, Taylor put the laptop on her nightstand with the screen facing them and got up.

"Stay here, I'll catch up," she said.

Taylor moved Petal's bed outside the door, carrying the dog's favorite toy with her. Once Petal was in her bed, Taylor closed the door and then walked back over to the nightstand to retrieve some scented hand sanitizer. Her hands sufficiently clean, Taylor got back into bed and got on top of Roland.

"This feels familiar," Roland stated, thinking to himself that he could stay underneath her forever. He learned up toward her face and gave her a kiss.

"Where do you want to cum this time?" asked Taylor with a smile as she reached down to undo Roland's pants. "I'll take it wherever."

"It's hard to choose," he chuckled. "But I definitely want to cum on your face at least once."

Taylor pulled Roland's pants down.

"You can save the last load for my face," she spoke sensually as she excitedly removed his underwear.

Roland let out a gasp once Taylor began stroking his already rock hard erection.

"Anywhere else?"

He was trying to decide, but kept getting distracted by Taylor's hand. She kept working her magic, and he just lay there enjoying it for a moment until he finally replied, "Your back. And if there's a third, your tits."

Taylor spat into her hand and resumed rubbing.

She inquired, "You think you can fit all that into one session?"

He ran his left hand on Taylor's hair and said, "I think we're going to have a lot of fun finding out."

He then put his right hand on the other side of her head and began guiding her face toward his cock. He glanced over at the laptop. In the video, he was still going down on Taylor, but he reached over with his other hand, paused it and closed the device.

"We can save that for afterwards," he said before returning his full attention to Taylor.

Happily, she gave his shaft a gentle, loving brush of her tongue.

Taylor reached down with one hand and began removing her panties and began rubbing her pussy while she continued to lick Roland's shaft.

"Wait," he said. "69?"

Without a word, she got into 69 in the time it took him to blink.

Both Roland and Taylor, in spite of how eager they were to put their tongues to good use again, started off slow. It was easier for them to take their time and just enjoy themselves without cameras. Taylor savored every portion of Roland's erection as thoroughly as she could with her mouth alone. Roland, meanwhile, made full use of his hands. He rubbed Taylor's clit with his left thumb and inserted a finger into her already wet pussy with the other. He felt her mouth tense a little as she moaned into his cock.

"Shows me for fucking a porn actor," she thought to herself.

But rather than try and one-up him, she chose to remain content worshiping his dick. She licked up and down his length and his balls, then took him into her mouth again. Roland inserted a second finger into her pussy and began working his digits in and out with a little more energy. Taylor was losing her mind. Her lips closed tighter around his shaft, which to her delight made him gasp in arousal. He took his fingers out and began putting his skilled tongue to work. Taylor's eyes opened wide with a mix of surprise and overwhelming pleasure. With his hands now free, he put them on Taylor's ass cheeks to squeeze for leverage and occasionally spank. Taylor licked the hole on the tip of his member, but whatever ideas she had for what to do in that position were blocked out by everything Roland was doing. Eventually, as he grabbed her ass tighter to drive his tongue further into her, he noticed her mouth wasn't on him anymore. He could, however, hear her gasps and moans grow louder as her body tensed and her face rested on the side of his hip. It seemed slightly amusing to him how easily she could be brought to orgasm.

"Stop! Stop!" Taylor exclaimed. "Petal's gonna get the wrong idea."

He paused, though he kept his hands on her ass, just caressing it lightly. As her breathing slowed, he asked her what she meant.

Taylor gasped, "She might hear me scream and think you were up to something."

Roland was understanding.

"That's fine," he said. "If you'd rather keep your ass in my face all day, I'm cool with that."

Taylor laughed, "Maybe some other time, but I still wanna fuck you."

She moved off Roland and positioned herself on her hands and knees. He began gently rubbing the tip of his dick up and down on her pussy lips.

"Just remember," moaned Taylor, "the last load goes on my face and tits."

Roland agreed to the terms and then inserted his cock into her vagina, getting a sound of arousal from her. As much as he loved how receptive she was to him cumming in her pussy, he did hope to coat her face with jizz if only just once. He started with some shallow thrusts, letting Taylor adjust to his size again. As she relaxed he began going deeper and longer with each thrust, he reached over and pulled back her arms, lifting her upper half off the mattress. Taylor bit her lip and savored the entire length of his dick filling the space around her inner walls so perfectly. Her wetness spawned from his tongue and fingers made him moan in deep pleasure.

Roland let go of her arms and she briefly went back on her hands. The pleasure made her go face down, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. Shortly after that, Roland pulled out of Taylor and covered her back with his cum. The sensation startled her.

"That quick and you still pulled out?" she asked, somewhat incredulous.

Roland chuckled, "Impressive, isn't it?"

He reached for the box of tissues she had on her nightstand, grabbed one and wiped off the cum. He then put it on top of the box for the time being before getting back into the swing of things. Taylor hadn't moved out of doggystyle that whole time.

"Don't worry," he said. "That was for me. This is for you."

He re-inserted his still-erect cock and continued thrusting at the same speed as before. Taylor was glad he could resume fucking her with the same intensity so soon. The brief pause gave her a chance to gather herself and continue enjoying Roland's work. This time around, he leaned forward behind her, steadying himself by planting one hand next to Taylor's. With his other hand, he fondled her perky breasts and kissed her shoulders and neck while he continued thrusting.

"Fuck," Taylor spoke, "you're so good."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Can you talk dirty too?"

"Wasn't sure if you were into that. We can if you want to."

With his free hand, Roland grabbed a hold of Taylor's hair.

"Do it," she ordered, gritting her teeth.

Those two words pushed him dangerously close to another climax.

"You love this cock?" he asked, pulling Taylor's face up to his by her hair.

She replied, "So much."

He ran his tongue along Taylor's cheek until it found her mouth.

"I love how it fills my pussy."

Roland then moved his free hand from her hair down to rub her clit.

"It helps that you're so fucking tight."

Taylor tried to thank him, but the words came out incoherent on account of the attention his fingers were giving her. Though she had been given that same compliment before, it was only in that moment that she'd considered believing it.

"How did it feel when your friend recorded you getting filled three times?" he inquired.

The words "It felt so hot" could be somewhat understood from the noises spilling through her lips. When Roland's fingers pinched Taylor's clit, she had to force her mouth closed so she wouldn't shriek.

"Glad you loved it," he whispered in her ear as he increased the speed and force of his thrusts.

For a few minutes, Taylor lost all sense of time. She let Roland pound, grab and spank her as roughly as he wanted, not caring about the potential soreness. The pleasure was simply too good to ignore.

Roland moaned her name and warned he was going to cum again soon.

"Fuck yes," she exclaimed, "shoot a big load inside me!"

Taylor rarely wanted anything as much as she wanted Roland to fill her tight pussy with cum at that moment.

He rubbed her clit harder and said, "That's right. Be my cumslut."

Roland thrust as deep as he could and held himself there while he shot his load.

Taylor's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she swooned. His load was even bigger than she'd hoped for, which turned her on so much. She pressed her ass against him, wanting his cum to shoot as deep into her pussy as possible. If this meant she was his cumslut, it was a title she would hold with pride.

Taylor collapsed face down on the bed, sweating with hair stuck to her face and drops of cum leaking out of her pussy past Roland's erection. He held Taylor's body and flipped over onto his back. They stared at the ceiling as they caught their breath, his rock hard shaft still submerged in Taylor's pussy.

The two of them rested for a few moments before he asked, "How was that?"

Taylor took a deep breath of air and said, "Wonderful."

Roland smiled and nuzzled Taylor's neck.

"We're not done yet," he informed her. "Tell me how my cum feels."

"It's amazing. Every time".

Roland began slowly moving his cock again.

"I'd cum in you all day if I could," he said. "If you want it."

"I do."

Roland nodded and put Taylor on her back, entering her again.

"How about another load in your pussy and then I'll cum on your face and tits?" he asked.

Taylor agreed, "That's perfect."

As he picked up the pace, Taylor wrapped both arms around his back. She let out an aroused moan, in awe of how rock hard he continued to be. When he kissed her, she put her legs around his waist.

Taylor was hanging on for dear life as Roland continued to fuck her senseless. Eventually, her arms let him go and he pinned them above her head.

"Tell me you're my cumslut, Taylor," he commanded, his semen leaking out of her overflowing pussy.

Taylor started to realize that she couldn't think sensibly when Roland was fucking her. She could've convinced herself she was just playing along if the words coming out of her mouth didn't sound so sincere.

"I'm your fucking cumslut."

He then pinned both her wrists with his left hand, and moved his right hand to pinch her left nipple.

"Louder," he ordered.

Taylor grunted before replying, "I'm your fucking cumslut!"

He pinched her nipple hard and twisted it.

"One more time!"

"I'm your fucking cumslut!"

Each time she repeated the phrase, she sounded more earnest and pleading.

"Good girl."

She felt his cum leaking onto her thighs. It turned her on to imagine that he gave her more cum in a single orgasm than her pussy could hold, however fantastical that might be. But upon learning what it felt like when he came inside of her while making the tape, she was deadset on getting as much of that as possible.

When he announced another approaching climax several minutes later, she ecstatically cheered, "Yes! Please cum inside me!"

As he fulfilled her request and exploded into her pussy, the sensation short circuited Taylor's mind and she cried out in orgasmic bliss at full volume. Remembering what she said about not wanting to spook Petal, Roland quickly covered her mouth with his, the two of them letting out their muffled screams into each other.

Taylor's legs pulled Roland's hips closer to hers. Even if he wanted to pull out just then, her body was outright refusing that option. Not that Roland would've complained - the dirty talk arguably made his orgasm more intense and gave Taylor a creampie that was more perfect than she could ever have requested.

As Taylor's muffled screams died down, Roland uncovered her mouth. When her legs relaxed, he rolled to her side and grabbed a pillow to put under her head. She stared blankly at the ceiling trying to gather herself.

He brushed the hair off her face and asked "Having fun?"

All she could do was nod weakly.

Roland examined her vagina and gently rubbed her labia, watching his semen slowly spill out of her.

He said in an awestruck tone of voice, "God, you have such a beautiful pussy."

Taylor smirked, "Are you only saying that cuz I let you cum in it?"

Roland shook his head, "No, but it helps."

Like in the tape, he collected his semen and put it back inside of her, eliciting a series of aroused moans from Taylor. Once he was satisfied, he got on his knees and over Taylor's chest to present his erection to her eagerly awaiting mouth for one final load.

Taylor enthusiastically leaned her face towards his dick and took the tip in her mouth, wrapping her hand over the shaft to stroke it while her tongue worked on the head. Roland looked down with a smile and enjoyed Taylor's efforts.

"Oh yeah, Taylor...," he muttered.

"Closer, please," she said.

Roland moved an inch or two closer. Once he did, Taylor went to work sucking his cock, moving her hands up to his ass to hold for leverage. Taylor continued to work her mouth on him with all the energy she still had left. She simply had to have more of his cum.

Roland threw his head back and moaned. It would have been a big exaggeration to say Taylor was better than any co-star he'd ever had, but the pure adoration Taylor had for his cock put her on that level for him.

"Oh yeah, Taylor," he muttered, "that feels so fucking good."

Taylor continued with her mouth and felt his body tense up. She could hear the sounds he was making as she bobbed her head back and forth on his cock. But she was still deeply engrossed in the activity. Her hands still on his ass, she gently dug in her nails and kept going.

When Roland was finally ready to erupt, he reached his hand down and eased Taylor off his cock. She stuck out her tongue just in time for him to start covering her face.

He took a step back so that the head of his dick was right over the bottoms of her breasts and he started rubbing. He held the back of Taylor's head with his non-dominant hand and proceeded to give her face the bucketful of cum he always delivered. A good amount of it landed on her breasts, but Taylor's mouth and face received the lion's share. With her face thoroughly covered, Taylor lay back and basked in the sensation. She started wiping some of it into her mouth.

"How do I taste?" Roland asked.

She giggled, "So good."

Roland grabbed another tissue and helped wipe his cum off her eyes. Taylor thanked him and looked at his cock. She laughed again.

"How are you still hard?"

"Taylor, if you had my view right now, you'd be hard too," he laughed.

"Fair enough."

She gently massaged his cock and said, "So I'm your cumslut now, huh?"