Taylor Momsen: Honeymoon Phase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh, yeah, and don't you forget it," he said half joking, patting her head.

"Does that mean you won't cum in anyone else's pussy from now on? Or is that asking too much of a porn actor?"

"The pornstar and the rockstar staying monogamous... how long do you think that would last?" he put forward, bringing reality back into the picture.

"Dee Snider's been married to the same woman since 1981. Besides, I didn't say to quit your job."

It was Roland's turn to say "fair enough."

He added, "Still got to pay those bills after all."

Taylor nodded, getting another moan out of him as she stroked his cock.

"So we have a deal?"

"What's the incentive? It better be good if you're gonna ask that of a porn star."

Taylor looked Roland directly in his eyes and said, "That tape... I'm the only one who has it. I trust you're not the type to kiss and tell, but if you should tell anyone we made that, no one will believe you. Jenna certainly won't tell anyone, not if I don't want her to. Same goes for the rest of the crew. I have the only proof, which leaves you with one of three options. You could leave and try to forget we ever met, but I doubt you'll forget a pussy like mine that easily. You could try to steal the tape, but that would be legal trouble you probably don't want, and I think you respect Jenna too much to do that anyway. Or you could say yes, and we'll relive the tape as much as you want. At work, you're being directed. I'll do whatever you say. Deal?"

The prospect of giving that pussy up was not an option, and having Taylor give him a green light to have her do whatever he says left him with only one choice.

"Deal."

III

Taylor asked Roland to let Petal out in the backyard while she got the shower ready. Once the dog was finished and the humans were cleaned up, everyone got in bed to watch the tape. With Petal seated beside her, Taylor rested her head on his sculpted chest and her hand on his abs as it played.

"You know," he stated, "you're a natural on camera."

Taylor smiled, "Thanks. Must be the music videos."

They got to the part where Taylor was removing Roland's pants. Perhaps it was the mirror neurons, but Taylor's hand moved an inch down Roland's stomach. He put his hand over hers and glanced at her without saying a word. Taylor in jest gave him a mad pouting look and crossed her arms as she kept watching. The lip bite gave away what she was still thinking about.

Roland pointed to the tiny star tattoo on the left side of her body when it appeared on camera and asked, "When did you get that?"

"When I was sixteen and really drunk."

Taylor put her hand back on his abs. She quickly glanced at his face to see if he'd respond.

When he didn't, she continued, "I don't regret getting it, but I'm not getting another one."

"That's good," he replied, running his hand lightly up and down her arm, "your skin is amazing as is."

In the video, Taylor and Roland were heading over to the bed. With the camera behind Roland, Taylor could see the words "Semper Fi" tattooed on his upper back.

She pointed it out and wondered aloud, "Woah, how did I not notice that? You were a Marine?"

Roland paused the video and explained, "Yeah, I enlisted after high school. A brother of one of my Marine buddies was in Jenna's psychology class, and yada yada yada, here we are."

Taylor raised an eyebrow.

"I feel like you skipped a big part of the story there. How did Jenna get you into porn?"

"Well," he said, "one guy threw his own graduation party and Jenna agreed to be my friend's date."

"Really?"

"Yeah. What's more surprising, though, is that everyone was very respectful to her. She didn't have to be there, but she came, so we just had to respect that. Anyway, I got to talk to her for a bit and I said getting into porn was something I had thought about doing, but not in any serious capacity. She told me about all the pros and cons of working in porn and I felt the pros outweighed the cons, so here I am."

Taylor nodded, unusually fascinated with the way he told that admittedly mundane story. He pressed play on the video and watched the two of them get into bed.

"So," Taylor spoke, brushing a strand of hair off her face, "what's your favorite kind of porn?"

"Whatever kind I'm in," he joked.

After taking a second to let the two of them chuckle, Roland continued.

"In all seriousness, uh... favorite kind of porn? I don't know why, but even before I got into it, the stuff I watched the most was interracial porn. Maybe I just always liked the idea that it was pissing off some racist grandparents."

Taylor let out another chuckle, glancing over at a banner of Martin Luther King on her wall.

"Why do you have that, anyway?" he inquired.

"To remind me."

"I respect the sentiment, but if you need a reminder, you're probably not doing it right," he teased.

"If that reminder led me to doing you, why are you complaining?"

Roland pondered her reply and eventually remarked "Touché," making Taylor giggle.

"Hey, uh, speaking of Jenna, she showed me your music videos. She never mentioned being in any of them."

"Uh huh," Taylor nodded. "I loved Jenna's work too. When she retired, it was kind of a blessing for us in the band cuz it meant she was free to support our work in her own way."

Taylor then pointed at the screen and added, "Oh, this is my favorite part!"

The part she referred to was the first time Roland came. He put his hand over Taylor's again, giving it a light squeeze.

"Say," he remarked, "that reminds me. If I can't cum in anyone else, you know that means you can't let anyone else cum in you."

"I wouldn't dream of it," she assured him.

"Good to hear."

"Just 'in,' right? It gets lonely on tour."

She winked and giggled again.

"You could try, but it wouldn't be the same, would it?"

"No," she admitted, "it wouldn't."

Taylor then paused the video and added, "I'm hungry. Let's go have some lunch."

Roland started to reach for his clothes, but she stopped him.

"What are you doing? It's just us here."

He explained, "My dick needs a rest. Watching you walk around naked won't help."

Taylor smirked, "Your dick can't get enough of me, huh? Well, it's my house, so you'll have to get used to it."

"You said you'd do what I say."

"I meant in bed, genius."

"You know what? Let's flip a coin."

Taylor crawled to her table to get a coin, making sure he could see her full naked ass. She returned with one in her hand and showed it to Roland, then said "Call it in the air."

Petal was sitting on the floor in front of them, watching Taylor as she flipped the coin.

"Tails."

Taylor caught the coin and flipped it onto the back of her other hand. She looked at the coin and with a wicked smile revealed her hand to Roland:

Heads.

Roland shrugged, "Alright, fair's fair."

Taylor kissed him on the cheek and led the way without saying a word, knowing she wouldn't need to say anything to get him to follow her.

"What food do you have anyway?" he asked.

"There's some soup we could heat up."

Once downstairs, Taylor took a seat at the table and crossed her legs. Roland looked at her with a bemused expression, to which Taylor responded with a playful wave of her fingers.

"You're not gonna help?"

"I will. I'll tell you where everything is."

Roland nodded, looking into her beautiful blue eyes. She was deriving some enjoyment out of having someone cook for her for two reasons: she usually ate at home by herself and the food was being prepared by a hot naked guy.

"Alright, where do we start?" he asked.

"You see those doors next to the fridge? That's the pantry."

Roland opened the doors and found a bunch of canned food on the bottom shelf. He knelt down and picked out a can of tomato soup. He then went to look for the drawer with the can opener in it. Unsuccessful, he turned around to ask Taylor, catching her being transfixed by his backside.

"Taylor?" he questioned. "Where's the can opener?"

Entranced, she replied, "Middle drawer to your right. The pots are directly below."

Most of her time with Roland had so far been spent being right beside him, but now that she had a good view of it from a distance, she could see just how impeccable his muscular figure was to her eyes. To Roland, it looked like she was a few seconds away from making her chair soaking wet.

He snickered, "I was just gonna nuke this in the microwave."

Taylor bit her lip and blushed a little before remarking, "Probably for the best. It's faster."

She then realized she had one hand's fingers on her left nipple.

"What about the bowls?"

After being brought back down to Earth, Taylor stammered, "Uh, cabinet over your left."

Roland heated up Taylor's bowl, standing behind the kitchen island to block her view of his lower half while he waited. Brought to her senses, she looked down and smiled at the dog seated at her feet. While her attention was on Petal, Roland brought over the bowl of soup. He then took a spoonful and blew on it to cool it down before motioning for Taylor to open her mouth.

She could tell he was teasing her, but she wasn't above playing along. Taylor took the spoon, put it back in the bowl, and then put the bowl aside.

"I can wait for that to cool. Let's chat some more."

Roland went to heat up his own bowl. With his back turned to her, he asked, "Alright, what do you wanna talk about?"

He heard Taylor get up from her chair. Turning around, he caught her approaching him, her slender naked body as jaw-dropping as always.

"For a start," she began, "it isn't exactly fair that you worry about getting distracted, but you don't think that'll be a problem for me."

"Not my fault, the coin chose," he winked.

Once his soup was done, he carefully took it out of the microwave and brought it to the table. Taylor followed suit. When he sat down, she got behind him and put her hands on his shoulders.

She stated with a chuckle, "To think you were telling me I had a great ass."

"I wasn't lying," he said, reaching back with his right hand and running it up her leg. "You do, but thanks for the compliment."

He kept running his hand up until he reached her ass cheek and gave it a squeeze, making Taylor giggle yet again.

"You know," she remarked, "most guys would get in trouble for that."

"Will I?" he asked.

Taylor rubbed his chest, "No, I like when you do it. You can put your hands on my ass all you want, just as long as I can do the same with yours."

He gave Taylor's ass a light tap before saying "Deal. Now let's eat."

Taylor pulled a chair over to sit next to Roland, then she took the bowl of soup she had set aside earlier and sat down. After a few spoonfuls, Roland noticed that Taylor appeared to be deep in thought. He looked over at Petal, who seemed to have noticed it as well. Before he could ask what she was thinking, Taylor spoke up.

"Is this a good idea?"

The question shocked Roland out of what had so far been a very upbeat exchange.

"I don't know yet" is all he could think to say back. He added, "This is still so new, but I'm having a good time so far. Why do you ask?"

Taylor let out a sigh and explained, "I told a guy I just met that I'm his 'cumslut' and that he can grab my ass whenever he wants. I can't help feeling that it might get old fast."

"You did ask for dirty talk," he began. "Look, maybe we got carried away, but that doesn't have to be our go-to mode. Besides, it honestly feels like I'm still at work when I do that."

Taylor nodded, "I understand. So, uh, do you have any thoughts on what we could do after this? We could stay naked if you want."

"Sure, that sounds good. I have one suggestion."

"Shoot."

Roland followed up with "You could play some of your music."

Taylor gave an assuring smile and said "Deal."

IV

A week or so had passed since Taylor and Roland made their deal. They would make a flirtatious remark every so often, but they strived to keep the majority of their interactions platonic. Roland was back at his house. Taylor was in her home studio with the rest of the band and the producer all calling in on Zoom. They had just heard Taylor's latest run through the vocals of a new, as-of-yet-untitled song.

She asked "How was that?"

"That was fucking awful," said the drummer, exhibiting the band members' usual sense of humor.

Taylor smiled, "Thanks, Jamie."

"Don't mention it," he winked. "But honestly, great as usual."

"Awesome. What about y-"

Taylor was interrupted by a notification on her phone. It was a pair of texts from Roland saying Hey there. Busy?

She excused herself from the group call and looked away from the screen while the band kept chatting.

Just working on some music with the band. How's it going?

Taylor returned her attention to the call and asked, "Did I hear something about a key change?"

"Yeah," said the producer, "I was just saying we could try that for the last chorus and outro."

The guitarist Ben added, "So it would sound like this," and began singing the chorus of I Will Always Love You.

"Yeah, yeah," Taylor laughed, "let's try that."

Then her phone buzzed again.

Thinking about you and your perfect ass ;)

Still laughing, Taylor picked up her phone and quickly replied Is that so?

Yeah, I can't wait to see it again

Taylor was so focused on waiting for the reply that she missed a question from the call.

"Taylor?"

Her head jolted up, "Sorry, what's up?"

The bassist Mark inquired, "Who's texting you?"

She quickly scrambled for an answer, "Oh, uh, just a friend of Jenna's. What was the question again?"

"Can you tell them to wait, please?"

Taylor nodded, "Yeah, one second."

Could you get back to me in ten minutes? I'm needed

She put the phone down and resumed the call.

Roland replied, Ok, sure. Here's a little present in the meantime so you keep me in your thoughts

The message was followed by a photo: a selfie of Roland in nothing but a tight pair of underwear. Taylor had to turn the phone off to stay focused.

"Thanks a lot," she thought sarcastically to herself, suddenly needing to adjust herself in her seat. "That'll make this shit go by so much faster."

The rest of the call thankfully went well for everyone. The men had enough sense to mind their own business and move on as long as Taylor was focused on the music.

Roland, meanwhile, sat in his living room watching TV while he waited for the ten minute mark. Once it passed, his phone buzzed. He could tell Taylor was looking forward to texting back.

Thank you for the gift. You wanted to talk about my perfect ass?

I could write volumes on it: the shape, the firmness, the way you move with it

His mind drifted to the feeling of it in his hands. As if she were aware of that, Taylor responded I want you to come over and spank it so hard.

Just say when, and I'll be there to smack those pale cheeks red

It was all he could think about now.

Fucking when

With that, Roland got dressed, got in his car and made his way over. Taylor, meanwhile, spent the time teasing her pussy with her fingers. After their texts, she was ready to jump Roland's bones when he got there. Then Petal barked and Taylor was brought back into reality, quickly letting Petal out before Roland arrived. Barely two minutes after Petal finished, Roland's car pulled into Taylor's driveway. Her doorbell finally rang and she opened the door. "Hey" was all she managed to get out before he picked her up off the ground.

Closing the door behind him with his free hand, Roland remarked, "It's been too long."

Taylor bit her lip and nodded. She ran her hands through his hair as he placed both hands on her ass to hold her up.

"I should be furious," he told her. "Your tight ass was all I could think about for days. You're lucky I didn't have any scenes to do or it would've distracted me big time."

She replied, "You must have quite the load ready for your cumslut."

"You have no idea," he said, removing a hand to give her ass a mild smack.

He carried her up the stairs, closing her bedroom door behind him. The whole time, Taylor had her arms and barefoot legs wrapped tenderly around him.

"I missed having your legs wrapped around me," he commented as he put her on the bed.

She responded "That makes two of us" before pulling him in for a kiss.

He kissed her back like they had been apart for months and his hands gripped her ass harder, which drew a moan out of her. A laugh escaped Taylor's vocal cords. She couldn't help but admire the unrestrained lust that motivated his mouth and hands.

"Oh," she moaned, "I missed those hands."

"They missed you too. Flip over."

Taylor did as she was told. Roland removed his shoes and socks as he continued.

"Stick your ass up."

Once again, Taylor obliged. Roland eagerly removed her pants and underwear to reveal the soft naked flesh beneath. He began running his hands on her ass cheeks, waking up every nerve on her skin. One of his hands ran up and down between her legs for an all too brief moment as her breathing became shallower.

SMACK

"Ahh!" Taylor cried out, having missed the feeling of his hands spanking her.

He continued rubbing her cheeks, which soothed the sting of the smack but also brought more attention to the area for Taylor. When the next spank came, it was a bigger sensation. It hurt and made her wetter at the same time.

"Kiss it," she moaned.

Roland chuckled. Being told to kiss someone's ass was normally not something he would be happy to do, but Taylor was the sole exception. Taylor's face was vividly reflecting the joy and pain she was experiencing as he gave one final smack. She turned her face just as Roland was once again teasingly running his hand between her legs. He then bent over and planted a deep, loving kiss on each cheek. Being really sensitive now in that area, Taylor was enjoying the feeling of his lips on her.

"EEEH!"

She shrieked upon feeling his teeth clamp down on her flesh. She tried to pull away at first, but he held her hips in place and continued to nibble. Taylor quickly managed to enjoy it. His teeth provided the same combination of pain and pleasure added to the familiarity of his hand holding her other cheek for leverage.

Before resuming his work, Roland took a moment to ask "Did I mention I really missed your ass?"

Taylor laughed and replied, "It missed you too."

She wanted to start fucking already, but she loved the kind of attention Roland was giving her too much to stop it just yet. He moved his free hand to rub her pussy up and down with his thumb. Taylor's eyes briefly rolled back; Roland noticed her hips seemed to start moving on their own.

"Oh fuck!" she muttered, having no control over how soaking wet her pussy was getting.

"Roland, I wanna suck your cock so badly."

He rubbed her pussy for just a moment longer to rule her up even more, then told her, "Alright, turn around."

Taylor quickly obliged, hurriedly taking off the rest of her clothes before undoing his pants at the same excited speed. Roland removed his shirt and tossed it aside.

"Don't go too hard," he cautioned. "Not before I fuck you."

She nodded, making eye contact as she started to stroke his dick. Taylor placed a gentle, loving kiss upon the head. It thrilled her how that made his member twitch and throb with delight.

She opened her mouth to take his head in when he told her "Wait! Use your tongue first."

Taylor was more than happy to do so. She brushed her tongue slowly across his head, still maintaining eye contact. She ran her tongue from his balls to the tip and back again. She started to moan; Roland looked past her head and saw one of her hands playing with her pussy. Roland then placed a hand on the side of her head and encouraged her to use more than just her tongue. Taylor took his head into her mouth and went back and forth with it inside. Roland's hand helped with the motion. In the blink of an eye, most of his erection vanished into Taylor's mouth. Her hands latched onto their favorite spot for leverage.