Taylor Momsen: Honeymoon Phase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor and Roland were in perfect sync; their hands all seemed intent on finding out how deep Taylor could go. Roland muttered "Fuck" under his breath, amazed that even in the time since their last session, Taylor hadn't lost her mojo. Taylor squeezed his ass harder as she continued to work on his dick with major enthusiasm.

When she finally pulled away, she tilted up to face him and asked "More?"

"Actually," he said, "I think we can skip to the fun part."

He then guided her up with his hands and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Where do you want to cum this time?" she asked, erotically biting her lip.

"Lady's choice this time."

He began kissing down from her lips to her neck.

"Good" was all she said before getting on her back.

Roland continued kissing down her body until his mouth was by her hips ready to lick her pussy.

"Roland?"

He raised his head up, "Yes?"

"Tell me how wet I am."

"You're positively gushing," he replied. "I love it."

Roland moved up over Taylor and gently inserted his erection into her awaiting sheath.

"Mmm, feels like it's been forever," he said, working his inches into her.

Taylor moaned in agreement. She swore his cock got bigger since last time.

Roland started at a low but steady pace. However, even this was making Taylor react loudly. She'd been wanting this all day long, as had he. Taylor's pussy was gratifyingly as tight and wet as ever. Once Roland began to pick up the pace, however, it occurred to him just how much time had passed since he'd last had sex, and he was starting to discover the negative effects. Not that he wasn't enjoying it - that would never be an issue with Taylor - but he suddenly had flashbacks to that first time Jenna brought them together on camera. This was starting to feel familiar. He considered flipping her over so she wouldn't see his face before realizing he could potentially still make it work as he felt himself quickly approaching climax. Just as he began to speak, Taylor wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled up to him for a kiss. He managed to pull his head back enough to ask "How about a game?"

Curious, she lay her head back down on the bed and asked "What kind of game?"

"The better you are at it, the more cum you get."

"Alright, I like the sound of that," she smiled.

He replied, "Good. Ready?"

"Let's go."

With Taylor on board, Roland immediately slammed his hips into hers.

"Aaah!" was Taylor's only response as Roland filled her pussy with his first load. The feeling drove her wild as usual. The euphoria returned in full force, matching the intensity with which he flooded her full of cum. He could see her cheeks turn red as she fully embraced the feeling she was becoming accustomed to loving. All he could think about at that moment, however, was having his cum drained. Once every drop had been poured out, he kissed Taylor and asked how deep it went.

In a bit of a daze, Taylor replied, "That was a lot. I think it went everywhere."

"That means you're doing great at this game."

Taylor laughed and cheered "Yay. How about cowgirl next?"

They got in position, and this time with Taylor riding cowgirl, she had control of the pace and she made full use of it. Roland had full view not only of Taylor but also of the droplets of his cum spilling out of her and down his shaft. Taylor, meanwhile, propped herself up with her hands on his chest and started riding him back and forth.

"Oh fuck," he muttered, reaching his hand up to fondle her breasts. "You are so sexy, Taylor."

He started working her nipples with his fingers, compelling her to moan even more.

"Don't stop," she begged. "Please don't stop."

"Faster," he requested. Taylor picked up the pace.

"Yeah, that's good." He spanked her and added, "Tell me who owns your tight ass."

"Mmmm! You do!"

She leaned back and rode him faster, bouncing up and down on his cock.

"You own my tight ass!"

"Why is that?"

"Because you fuck my pussy so good!"

At that moment, the lyricist didn't care how the words sounded coming out of her mouth. Roland was simply that good to her. He then used his hands to lift her by the hips, and began thrusting into her from below.

"You want more cum?"

"Yes! Give me your cum!"

Taylor was in ecstasy, her head thrown back and facing the ceiling.

"Beg for it," Roland told her, having already begun approaching his second orgasm.

The command jolted her as she realized exactly how hooked she was on Roland's dick and his cum.

She softly replied, "Please, Roland! Give me your cum!"

He promptly fulfilled her request and slammed her down on his cock. Another heavy load of cum erupted into her pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head once again, and she collapsed onto his chest where she lay until her breathing returned to normal. Roland kissed the top of her head and placed his hands back on her ass.

"Goddamn," he whispered, "you make me want to knock you up so hard."

She put a finger on his lips.

"Sorry, but my songs are my children for now. And there are a lot due to come out soon."

The band was gearing up for another album cycle. The following year or two would be devoted to near-constant promotion and touring. Roland gave her ass a moderate squeeze as she continued to grind on his cock.

"Jenna said you wanted kids."

"I do, but I'm not ready to juggle a career and a family yet."

"Not even with my help?"

Taylor stopped moving and laughed, "You're actually being serious? We agree to tone it down, then we fuck again and you immediately want a family?"

Roland spoke haltingly, "Uh, y-yeah. I do."

She shook her head and continued, "I can't ask you to wait around, but I could think it over when I return home."

"You'll still have the tape?" he asked.

Taylor affirmed, "It's not leaving this house."

"And you'll still be my cumslut?"

"Yes, sir," she smiled.

"Good girl."

Roland gave her another spank, causing a content moan to escape her lips.

"Now then," Taylor started grinding his cock again, "I need more of your hot cum."

"Turn around first."

She nodded and carefully turned 180 degrees until her back was facing him. He ran his fingers up and down her now sweaty back and settled his hands on her hips as he began pumping. Roland otherwise let Taylor do her thing without his involvement, content to watch her tight ass bounce. She worked remarkably hard for his next load, as if it were a mission. The cum that he had already ejaculated was making a complete mess. In all honesty, though, that only added to the enjoyment. He gave her ass a smack, then another. Taylor turned her head to look at him, and gave him a look as if asking for more.

She moaned and said, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Keep going," he replied. "I'm almost there too!"

It felt to Roland as though his dick had more energy than the rest of him. For her part, Taylor had a one track mind driven by lust and pleasure. She was laser-focused on getting all the cum she could from Roland's cock, and she could comfortably rely on him to deliver on that. As close as she was to orgasm, she waited for him to cum first, knowing it would be what she needed to be taken over the edge. For just a moment, they both went quiet in anticipation, and all that could be heard in the room were the wet sounds of their actions and their heavy breathing. Their shared climax was as intense as it was on the tape, perhaps even moreso. Roland's member twitched and throbbed with every rope of fluid erupting against her own powerful ejaculations. Roland could see Taylor's back, tense and frozen. He'd swear she was paralyzed if not for the throbbing squeeze his cock was receiving.

"Fuck," she moaned, gently rubbing her ass on him. "That feels so good, babe."

"Babe?"

"Oh shit, sorry," she said, holding her hand to her forehead.

Roland turned her around, then adjusted himself so his back was leaning against the head of the bed with Taylor nestled snugly into his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her scalp, his erection still submerged in her welcoming pussy.

"Mmmm, that was amazing."

Roland hummed affirmatively, gazing at her beautiful if sweat-drenched face.

Taylor sighed, wiped the sweat off her face, and looked at him.

"So listen, um... when the album gets released, we'll be hitting the road pretty hard for a while. I'll be back in town here and there, but for the most part we'll be promoting this next one pretty hard."

"What does that mean for us?" he asked, one hand's fingers running through her hair. "You gonna be in touch?"

"I'd like to," she smiled. "Depending where I am, time zones may be awkward for us."

"You know I'm gonna miss my cumslut," Roland said, placing his forehead against hers and grabbing her perky ass.

Taylor gave him a quick kiss, "Don't worry, you'll see me. We're still finishing the record up, so I don't have to leave for a few months."

"In that case, let's keep playing."

"I'd love to. How about I suck your big dick before we go on?"

"I would be honored."

Roland turned over so Taylor was on her back against the headboard. He got up and sat on his knees to let Taylor take his dick in her mouth again.

Before she did, she looked up at him and said, "Hey, uh...you said you're military, right? We could use some security on the road."

Roland grinned, "Anything for my cumslut."

A deal reached, Taylor happily sucked his dick, her hands holding firmly onto their favorite spot.

V

Taylor paced back and forth in her living room, talking on the phone about rescheduling shows and moving a release date. It wasn't a surprise since many of her friends in other bands had been put in a similar situation due to quarantine, but that made it no less frustrating.

Petal followed Taylor's every step as if she was personally invested, but Roland watched from a distance. Though he knew she would be aching for the kind of stress relief he often provided her, he could wait, confident that she would come to him.

"Alright, so all dates postponed... great," Taylor spoke with a mix of sadness and frustration. "Yeah, well, at least we can move with some of the promo."

She said her goodbyes and finished the call, then lowered her phone and sighed "Fuuuuuuck."

Taylor took her seat on Roland's lap, letting the phone slide out of her hand onto the couch cushion. Petal rested by Taylor's bare feet, her ragged hair brushing up against Taylor's skin.

Roland hugged the exasperated Taylor from behind and calmly asked, "So what will you do now?"

She explained, "The good news is we already did the photography for the album art, and for the lead single."

She then outlined plans for the single, as well as the abundance of interviews and other promotional stuff.

"Hey, you know what would be funny?" he questioned. "Remember that thing you said about the album being a rebirth?"

"Yeah?"

Taylor had told him the new album felt like their first, in the sense that they put everything they had into it.

"How about you say it in every interview and see if anyone notices?"

Taylor giggled and joked, "We've been gone so long, it might as well be a new band's first album. Wasn't sure if it was going to get made at all."

Roland turned her head to face him. Her smile always lit up the room, especially when he was the one making her smile.

"You want a drink?"

"You read my mind."

He got up and headed to the fridge, asking on the way, "What do you feel like?"

"Will I still be quarantining with a hot guy when I sober up?"

Roland smirked, "Yep."

"Then I'm flexible."

He grabbed two glasses, filled them with ice and brought them back along with a bottle of Jameson from her liquor cabinet.

On his way back, he had an idea. He set everything down on the coffee table and said, "I have an idea for a game."

"If it's anything like your last game, I'm already sold."

He nodded with a smile and continued, "You've played Truth or Dare, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Let's put a little twist on that."

He filled the two glasses and elaborated, "One player asks a question, and if the other player doesn't want to answer, he or she takes off an item of clothing. If the other player takes off all their clothes first, you win."

With a raised eyebrow and a curious smile, she inquired, "What's the category?"

"No categories. We ask whatever we want."

Taylor took one of the glasses and said, "Alright, then. Let's begin."

Roland took the other glass and asked the first question.

"When did you dye your hair and why?"

"Pretty much since I started working. I went back and forth a few times depending on the job."

After taking a sip of her drink, she then took her turn, "How often have you had to use fake cum?"

The question made him laugh.

"I can't say never. Some directors are adamant about it. But it's rare."

"But you never needed it, did you?"

"It's my turn."

"Oh, sorry."

"Alright, what's the craziest thing you've walked into backstage?"

Taylor thought of an answer immediately, something that nearly triggered her hypochondria. But it was something she had promised never to divulge, so she took a drink and then took off her shirt.

"Hm, that crazy, huh?"

His mind ran wild with every possibility from all the big rock autobiographies.

"My turn," she said. "What's your least favorite song of mine?"

"I don't know. I haven't heard the old demos or the new album yet."

"Honestly, you can skip the demos. The recording equipment was kinda shit."

Roland then shrugged and confessed "I guess I didn't really get you an answer" before taking off his shirt.

Taylor crossed her slender legs, feeling herself enjoying the game more with Roland's bare, sculpted chest before her.

With his turn, Roland inquired, "How quickly do you think you'll get sick of being asked about Chris and Kato?"

His question was in reference to the fact that, since the band's previous album, they had opened for Soundgarden on their last tour before the death of Chris Cornell, one of Taylor's musical heroes. Additionally, Taylor's friend Kato, who had produced all The Pretty Reckless' material prior to the new album, had died in a motorcycle crash.

"Fuck," she said with a bit of frustration in her voice, "it's hard enough to talk about now. But it's a big part of the album's identity so..."

"Gotcha," he replied. "You need a minute or...?"

Taylor took another drink and assured him, "No, I'm good."

Roland noticed Taylor had taken a longer sip of her whiskey.

"You sure? This isn't uncomfortable for you?"

Looking him dead in the eye, she answered, "That was four questions."

He nodded meekly, "I know."

Roland quietly took a drink while Taylor scooted over to his side.

She waited for him to set down his glass, then inquired, "You said I was all you could think about for a week. Why? Are there no other women out there with my same body type?"

"There's more to it than that," he replied, his hand rubbing his neck and his voice slightly lower in pitch. "Once we had gotten into it, I realized I was... well, enjoying myself. I mean, I always enjoy it no matter who it's with, but I thought we had this great, uh... I guess for lack of a better word, chemistry. The first time I came when we were making the tape, I thought you would've had every reason to tear my head off. The fact that you not only went along with it, but encouraged it - and it wasn't scripted - kinda blew my mind, you know? Like, I had dreamed of meeting someone like that. And like I said before, have you seen yourself?"

Taylor smiled and let out a soft giggle. Just before she took another sip, she said, "I had a good feeling. Besides, Jenna put in a good word."

"Are you glad you listened?"

"Definitely. Ooh, I got a good question."

"Shoot."

"Do you really want kids or were you just saying that?"

"I do," he said, taking another drink, "but in hindsight, that was a huge thing to try to push from the get go."

"Don't worry about it. I'd be lying if I said you didn't make me want to have your kids. I just don't know how long this quarantine is gonna push back the album cycle and tour."

Roland took another sip. Petal looked at him like she somehow knew what he was thinking.

Taylor noticed them exchanging looks.

"What?"

The two of them watched Petal as she walked out of the room. Roland then turned his attention back to Taylor and gave her a smirk.

She leaned back into the couch and spoke, "What's on your mind?"

"Would you like to skip to the part where we just take all our clothes off?"

Taylor smiled, slammed the rest of her glass, and answered, "Let's go."

Roland and Taylor promptly removed the rest of their clothes and got on the couch to make out. His hand found its way to her breast. Her hands, in turn, were placed firmly upon his muscular shoulder blades. As they continued, his hand traveled from her breast, tracing a couple of fingers down her belly to the upper part of her thigh. His erection was at full size and stiffness, her pussy getting wetter with each passing second. He parted her legs and placed his member between her labia. He rubbed her entrance for a short moment, then she felt him push in. Her eyes grew wide as she was fully filled by him once again.

"Oh yeah," she muttered. "That feels so amazing."

His thrusts would not let her form another word for a while, only moans. Not that she'd have wanted to - she was content to let her lips stick to his in a deep kiss. Their rhythm and intensity continued to pick up. Her legs were pressed against her chest, her shins against his shoulders. As poor as her eyesight was, she had no difficulty seeing that he felt the same way she did. Roland, for his part, was very aware of the effect they had on each other from the first time he entered her all that time ago at Jenna's shoot. Taylor's soft, wet inner walls reliably enveloped his rock-hard member tightly and passionately. In turn, he'd hit just the right spots with such precision that Taylor would forget her own name.

He left her lips to whisper directly to her ear as he kept thrusting.

"How much do you love this cock?"

Her only initial answer was "Oh God."

After a moan or two, she elaborated, "You know I love your big cock so fucking much!"

They continued at that rhythm for a few minutes, enjoying every second. Taylor repeated his name like it was the only word she remembered how to say. Taylor's fingernails were now digging deep into his back, the expression on her face a mix of agony and pleasure. The same expression began to take form on Roland's face. As he kept going, he felt her tighten up around him.

"Fuck," he muttered, "you want that cum so badly, don't you?"

Her only response was "Just give it to me!"

He smirked, "It's not ready yet."

In truth, he was on the verge of exploding, but he was keen to make Taylor beg just a little more.

"Please," she begged, "I need your cum now!"

"How deep do you want it?"

"As deep as you fucking can!"

Taylor's hands reached out in random directions for something to grip for dear life. Roland stopped thrusting and told Taylor to work for his cum, to which she responded by grinding her hips on him with an enormous amount of enthusiasm. The sight of her body undulating and grinding beneath him was incredible. Her increasingly sweaty body was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. In appreciation, he waited until the last possible second before grabbing her waist and slamming hard and deep into her.

Taylor's mouth opened, but she could not make a sound as she felt herself be filled by his cum exactly like she wanted. Long ropes of the hot liquid erupted one after the other, each with the force of a punch to the stomach. Every twitch and throb of his thick member seemed to make her inner walls wrap tighter and tighter around it. Roland leaned over and grunted into Taylor's ear as each strand of semen made her jump. She could consistently rely on him to shoot his cum deep inside of her, and once again, he delivered.