Tayonna Cums To SC 2 Get "Fed"

Story Info
Brandon brings Tayonna "home;" she gets "wrecked.
2.4k words
4.07
5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
118 Followers

"Brandon's got some fine ass uncles and cousins, girl,"  I messaged to my friend, Kelli.

"Oooooh, bring some back to Chicago with you, LOL," she responded.

Brandon and I flew down to his hometown near Charleston, South Carolina as finally, after six years of us being together, he decided to bring me home to the family. 

His grandparents owned this big, rich home in Moncks Corner, as they hosted Thanksgiving for what could've easily been 50 or 60 people.  We ate, drank, then mingled as more people would come, and I'd end up sitting with Eric and M'Baku or 'Bak,' as he called himself, the two of them surrounding me at the living room couch as they were drilling me about their first cousin.

"Does Brandon still pee in the bed," Eric asked.

I fell out laughing.

"Make sure he uses the air freshener when he finishes taking a shit," said Bak, as the two of them were shaming their younger cousin of times growing up together.

Despite the antics I could tell there was genuine love within the family as Brandon, the youngest of all the first cousins and a registered nurse living in Chicago, made the family very proud.  Brandon, who was chatting with a couple of his aunts, laughing and hawing in their faces, was too occupied to notice Eric and Bak having me cornered, as the three of us were a bit tipsy, and might've ended up doing a little flirting in spurts. I however was enjoying myself as no foul play was being committed, answering whatever inquiries they had.

"How'd y'all meet," asked caramel skinned Eric, as he resembled Michael B. Jordan in a sense, with his low, neat haircut, dimpled cheeks and chin and brown eyes.

"One night me and my now ex-boyfriend got into it at dinner, as dude just snapped then walked off. Brandon, as smooth as he was stepped right on in," I told them.

"Damn, it was that simple, huh," Bak said. "Just a revolving door: one leaves, another pops up?"

His "revolving hoe" reference tickled me.

"It wasn't like I was looking for another dude to replace him, but I mean, he and I were on the outs anyway.  One thing led to another after Brandon sat down, and here we are," I said.

The both of them took sips of their beers at that point while looking at me, sizing me up. I had to think back to when Brandon sat down that fateful and noticed that was a whorish move of me, but it worked out perfectly as I love my mam dearly.

"Well, our pissing in the bed cousin got it made with you.  He really hit the jackpot," said Eric.  

"That's very sweet," I told Eric, as we had an awkward moment after that in which we kept eye contact and smiled, but didn't say a word.

Brandon would subsequently come near us and interrupt the conversation.

"You two vultures up to? You better not be telling her any of my business," he said as he grabbed my hand, and walked me into the kitchen. "Grandma wanna talk to her, she'll be right back."

I loved my man, but these two, with their cologne, swag, and just the masculinity on display while we briefly say, had me standing up and feeling a little juicy. 

Bak, who was a dark brown, chocolate, slender brother, had an earring in his left ear which was a turn on for me.  He also wore this butterscotch sweater, black slacks and his shoe game was top notch with the custom made Ralph Lauren boots.  He and Eric carried a cocky bounce that I craved, as Brandon, though he was the love of my life, was still young and immature in a sense. I knew I loved my man, but his cousins carried something now that I'd longed to have for a time.   

"Grandma Mabel, meet my girl, Tayonna," he said to the short woman, who defied the age of 81.

Her smile mirrored Brandon's, and I'd fallen in love with her instantly.

"Now me and you gon' keep it real and talk," she said, as she poured me some wine.

Brandon would leave me as she and I instantly vibed, then Eric came in, walking past us and looking at me in the eye, smiling.  Mabel seemed irked.

"What you looking for," she asked Eric. "Whatever you want, call for it, I'll get one of your uncles to bring it. Shoo!"

Eric followed directions, only for Bak to come and do the same a short time later

She exploded.

"Both of you get your asses on," she said.

She snapped because Eric and Bak, two of Brandon's closest cousins, had a history of stealing Brandon's women in the past, I'd learn. She shared that with me and I laughed inside, as basically they were trying to do it again with Mr. I tried going against the grain but both of them had "it," and I wanted it. Now however the kitchen would be empty with just she and I talking, with her explaining how proud of Brandon she was.

"He needs some babies in his life, and I hope he has them with you," she said.

"I love Brandon. We'll see," I told her in closing.

An hour later, the family gathered in the dining room as Dale, another one of Brandon's fine uncles, placed a projector screen on the head of the table where everyone could see it, and he had a mobile device that played family videos once the lights were turned off.  I was sitting beside Brandon on my left side, with Bak and Eric to my right, directly beside me. The videos started and I felt a hand rubbing my right ass cheek. I didn't flinch, as I knew it was only Bak or Eric.  Brandon held my left hand, then looked back at me and kissed me, and squeeze my hand as his affirmation of love for me.  The mystery hand continued to massage my right ass cheek, and I adjusted myself slightly, wanting the hand to feel inside my curve.  While Brandon looked away at the screen, I looked to my right, and caught Eric's eyes, noticing his arm was moving as it was his hand palming my ass cheek.  He had me biting my bottom lip as I nervous for he was so bold. I looked over at Bak and he was slyly smiling, as I was officially "pulled in" to the both of them. I turned my head back to the screen, right as a video of Brandon in his toddler years surfaced.  I opened my right leg, and Eric happened to slip his hand inside my skirt, rubbing my thigh, making me tremble and moisten.  I giggled like everyone else, masking my feeling as Eric's fingers found their way into my panties, with the tips landing on my pussy lips as he began to rub.  I jolted, making Brandon turn, and played it off by laughing a little extra, while Eric played inside me. 

"Oh you like that huh," Brandon asked.

I played along, as I did like what was happening that had nothing to do with the video. Eric flickered his fingers across my clit aggressively and had me wanting to jump through the roof. I had to take my right hand and grab Eric's as he got a little carried away, knowing he had me hot and making me mess up my underwear, as well as the seat.  I turned and looked at him as he stopped, removing his hand completely.

"Bae, I gotta go to the bathroom," I whispered to Brandon, and would stand up once he let go of my hand.

"Okay. Don't be gone too long. The videos get better, " he said.

I straightened my skirt and strolled off.

I hit the guest bathroom upstairs, hoping Eric and Bak would follow as we needed to handle what was started. A couple minutes later, they met me there, and Eric immediately started kissing me, and palming my breasts.

"They show that damn video every year.  We still got about 45 minutes," said Bak.  "Let's go to the room next door."

We would, and I laid on the bed first, with Bak to follow by pulling off my skirt as Eric took his pants off and climbed on, too, pulling out his big, brown dick then putting it in my mouth.  Bak got completely naked, tossing his clothes across the room, then got between my legs and pushed my thighs back, making my ankles go past my head as he took to eating me. I moaned immediately as Bak ate me out like I was pie, using that tongue to work my lining, massaging my lips, and circling my clit. No one could hear me since Eric was massaging my throat muscles with his huge stick, as the both had my pussy drenched, me creaming all over Bak's mustache.

"There you go girl. Some real dudes doing you right," said Bak as he continued dining on me.

Eric was packing a serious sausage, for he could've been eight inches long, two inches thick, lunging his hips into my face with his dick tapping the back of my throat.  Bak's wild tongue rumbled with my coochie for a bit before he had a enough, and told Eric to switch places.

"Fuck that.  Ion wanna eat no pussy," Eric said, as he climbed off the bed and pulled out of his pants pocket nearby a condom, and would slip it on.

Bak stood where Eric was previously and placed his jet black dick on my lips, as I could taste his salty precum.

"Gimme your feet," said Eric, and he held my legs together by the ankles before digging that stick in my twat.

"Uffff," I moaned, as he popped inside.

Eric's manhood was on full throb, with him jamming me shallow at first, rocking with light taps the first few strokes, then pushing all the way in. It wouldn't take long in making my pussy make sounds, as Eric was easily hitting my spots, and helped make a mess.  

"Ol' boy Brandon ain't hitting it right," Eric said as he began slamming into me, making me want to scream as I felt like I couldn't stop climaxing.

Never before did I have my body rocked like Eric was doing, or never had I slutted out to the point Bak had his balls in my mouth. Eric banged me good while Bak muffled my sounds with his nuts in my mouth, me sucking to provide him pleasure, too.

"Get your ass back down here again, and we'll remind of you of some real dick," Bak said to me.

We were really getting into it when Eric would stop after a few minutes.

"C'mon man, you want in on this," he asked Bak.

"Hell nah, keep going," Bak said, as he thoroughly enjoyed me licking and sucking his balls.

Eric pulled out, then did the unthinkable and decided to suck on my clit a bit, driving me up the wall. I didn't want him to stop as I kept closing my legs on his head, but he switched things up another level.

"You never had two dudes fucking you before," he asked.

"Always wanted to try," I told hee, as he rubbed my clit.

"Turn that ass around, I got an idea," he said.

He had a thought of two dudes fucking me at the same time, with one dick in my vagina, and another in my ass. When I figured it out, I made a joke.

"Uh, black girls don't do that," I said.

"Shiiiiiid. Don't knock it til you try it," Bak added.

I was feeling too freaked out to not try, so I got on all fours, with the agile Eric crawling under me as I would ride him, and Bak would give me the dick in my "X."

"Sit down on it," he said, and I would as Bak would come around, and lube my ass good, then pushed his dick inside.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck," I screamed, with Bak behind me covering my mouth.

It was as if I didn't care who heard or caught us, as I got the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain.  I didn't have to ride as Eric and Bak, two in shape brothers with muscles everywhere, showed their power and hip fluidity as they slipped and slid inside of me.  I couldn't tell you how many times I came, but I could tell you I was a bearing slut who for the first time cheated on her devoted man.  Them dicks of his cousins knocked all around inside of me, hitting every wall and making me feel incredibly sexy. I couldn't help that Brandon's cousins had more game than Hasbro, and they backed it up by taking me down in the bedroom.

"Yeah bitch, take them dicks," Eric said as I couldn't stop moaning.

I thought about the next time I'd come to South Carolina, and maybe I could come alone, just to see these two.

Eric had his hands in my shirt as he rubbed my breasts, and they continued to thrash me, me feeling their gyrating bodies until Bak came first, just shooting his nut all in my ass.

"Oh shit," he said in his deep voice.

"Damn G, you got me ready to cum. Get up bitch," he told me.

Bak pulled out of me, and I'd jump off Eric as he tossed the condom and jerked off a good nut as it seemed to splatter everywhere.

"Girl, you ain't finished," Eric said to me.

He was right, as licked his hand and his muscled belly clean of all the nut he shot. It was sweet.

"We wrecked that ass good, cuz," said Bak. 

"Damn sure did. Yonna baby, you ain't stand a chance, but you got some good pussy, girl," Eric said after.

They both got up and kissed me on the forehead, did a "high-five," then got dressed, leaving me behind like some cheap, two dollar whore.  I went into the bathroom to wash up a little, straighten up a bit, then head down to catch everyone still watching the video, with Eric and Bak sitting as if they never left the room.  Brandon turned and grabbed my hand, telling me "he loved me," and I returned the words, feeling like a dirty slut as I sat through.  Later that night we went into our hotel room, with Brandon, drunk and tired, snoring as I messaged Kelli.

"How was it.  How the food turn out," she asked.

"Food was good, but the two cousins, even better," I said.

"Bitch, no you didn't," she asked.

I could still smell Eric and Bak, as confirmation I did!

 

tchina85
tchina85
118 Followers