Tay's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy nudged her, "Go on," she not quite whispered. Tay slid past Alicia and stood, she was tall, and as she stepped around the table, John saw why. She was wearing a white skirt, and underneath, two powerful furred legs ended in hooves.

John's shock must have shown on his face as Tay suddenly looked disappointed, "It's ok if you don't want to," she said, looking away from him.

He held out his hand, "Are you kidding? I just was surprised at how stupid I was," she smiled and took his hand, letting him lead her out onto the dance floor.

The music was louder here, so he had to lean in to talk to Tay, which he was perfectly happy with doing. He could smell her perfume and the underlying scent of her skin. "I can't believe I didn't realise. Sorry if I embarrassed you."

He was awkward at dancing, but Tay wasn't. She moved fluidly as they continued to talk, "It's alright. I just thought you had realised."

He shook his head, "I should have," her short curly hair bobbed as she moved, "I mean, you working at the rift research facility, finding it hard to find accommodation in town, the fact your name is Tay. Your interesting accent I couldn't quite place. That you had never tried tequila."

She turned around as she pulled the hem of her skirt lower, the suspenders slowly making it ride up. As she stepped back to be against him, she said, "Thank you for not being weird."

As John reached around her and wrapped her in his arms, laying a hand on her stomach, he said, "Oh, I am weird", and smiled. As the music changed, Tay ground back into him. He felt her arse against him and a little flicking motion. It took him a moment to realise that her tail was what was causing the flicking motion. Once he realised, he smiled again and leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Is that a tail under your skirt, or are you just happy to see me?" he joked.

She spun about, her hat clipping the side of his head and coming half off. It hung at an awkward angle, dangling from a bony protrusion poking from her hair. As he looked up, Tay blushed, whether because she had clipped him with her hat or at the sight of her horns, he was unsure. He reached up and took the hat from her, gently running his fingers through her hair to smooth it back. He took a moment to feel the ridged protrusion. "Now, I know you are happy to see me," he said.

Tay laughed and leant into him, and he returned the hat to her head before wrapping his arms around her to hold her closer. He reached down to grab her arse. It was soft to the touch, as the fur cushioned her skin against the fabric. "I hope I'm not being too forward," he said.

Tay didn't respond, but he felt her hands reach for his arse a few moments later. He smiled as they pulled each other closer before Tay said into his ear, "I didn't think humans had any horns, but I can feel something." John laughed but felt his face turn red.

They continued for another half dozen songs, with Tay occasionally having to pull her skirt down a little as the suspenders hiked it up. They shared occasional words as they danced and laughed, sometimes grinding against each other, sometimes just dancing near and sometimes holding each other while trying to talk over the music. John loved feeling Tay push against him and thought she enjoyed the sensation as well, as she would often push her arse into him and move to the music while her tail flicked back and forth. As Tay moved to pull her skirt down again, John placed a hand on her shoulder, "May I?" he asked, and after seeing her nod, he slid the suspenders off her shoulders, "looks better this way anyway," he told her.

After a while, they were both hot and wanted some freedom from the dance floor. They swung by the bar and bought another drink, and the bartender smiled at John as if she knew something he didn't. While they waited for the drinks to be poured, John asked, "Do you want to go back to the table or outside to chat?"

Tay looked at John through her lashes as he asked her what she wanted to do. He stared into her eyes as she replied. "Let's go sit back with the others." John's eyes narrowed a moment. A gesture that Tay had learnt suggested that John had a different idea.

Getting back to the table, they found Alicia and Marco deep in conversation, they took place against the wall, and Tay felt John put a hand on her thigh. He caressed it for a little while, feeling the depth and thickness of her coat. After a few moments, Tay returned the motion and grabbed his jeans-covered thigh. As she did, she heard Alicia say, "Having fun?"

Tay nodded, "I'm glad I came out tonight," she replied, "thank you for inviting me." Alicia smiled but didn't say a word.

"So you work at the research centre; obviously, you don't do physics there," John said as he gently rubbed her leg, "mind me asking what you do, do?"

"I research the magical side of things," Tay replied before taking her drink and having a sip.

"Cool, you know magic. Can you show me something?" he asked. She wanted him to slide his hand higher; she was feeling arousal at his touch; it had been so long for Tay. He wanted her; maybe he was afraid of scaring her off. She smiled to herself; he obviously didn't know what satyrs were like.

Tay shook her head, "I don't like doing magic in public," she said, "people stare, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Later?" she asked.

John smiled, "You think there will be a later where you and I aren't in public?" he asked. Tay smiled, and he felt her hand squeeze his leg slightly. After a few moments, John commented, "You have such soft fur. Should I call it fur or hair?" before he picked up his drink and took a draught.

"Fur is fine, and thank you, it does take a lot of effort, but it pays off. Thankfully it's gotten so much easier since coming here." Tay said, turning on the couch to face him more.

"Why?" he asked, confused.

"Conditioner makes it so much easier to have soft fur," she slid her hand around to the inside of his thigh.

John laughed, "Well, it does feel nice," he told her honestly while at the same time sliding his hand slightly higher so his hand was just under the hem of her skirt. "It's very soft."

As John said that, Lucy came back with Ronny in hand, "I see you are happy. I take it you don't want a ride somewhere else?" Lucy asked about their conversation at the unit.

"I am happy right here," Tay replied.

Lucy smiled, "Good," she leaned in closer to her roommate, and Tay turned to face her. "Well, I was thinking of getting out of here, maybe heading back to Ronny's for a little while, so if you feel a need to make some noise?"

Tay smiled and turned her eyes back towards John, "I think I might, yeah." She turned around to John and leant forward, planting her lips against his in a soft kiss. "Do you want to get out of here? I can show you some magic."

John's voice caught in his throat, a little surprised at her forwardness, "Yeah, sounds good to me," he said, getting up.

The trip back to the apartment was awkward. They flagged a cab, half spoke, half stuttered as nerves started to get to John. They kissed, and more than once, John noticed the cabbie looking in the centre mirror.

Halfway down the hall of her apartment, Tay was losing buttons to John's frantic fingers as she did the same thing to him. She stopped momentarily to pull her keys from her purse, and as she did, John stepped behind her and slid his hands under her skirt to rub her hips, where he realised she had no underwear on. They stumbled through the door, and Tay turned to grab him, part pulling, part pushing him towards the bedroom. She was hot and frantic, excited and missing the touch of another. She pushed him back onto the bed and peeled her shirt off, revealing the lacy bra underneath. John's eyes stared at her beauty and caught on her left breast. Tay knew what he was looking at and smiled. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall as it did a fine length of silver chain unravelled. Thin, about the length of a hand hanging from a vertical bar that pierced her nipple. It stood out against the caramel gold of her skin.

John looked up at the woman in front of him, still wearing her bola hat, skirt and suspenders and breathed out, "You are beautiful."

She didn't say a word but instead leant forward to finish undoing his buttons. What was revealed made Tay wet her lips in anticipation. He was pale, far paler than people of her homeland, but he was toned and muscled. She ran her hand down his defined chest to his stomach and across the muscles hidden under his skin. As she went to grab his belt, he leant up and wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her over onto the bed, he started to kiss her as her hands played with his belt. Her bola hat rolled across the bed and fell to the floor with an ignored thump.

After a few moments, he stood up and slid the undone jeans down to the floor, leaving him only in his boxers. As he peeled his jeans down, Tay had unzipped her skirt and slid it off, leaving her naked before him.

"No panties?" John asked.

Tay shook her head, "You have no ideas how uncomfortable they are with this much fur."

He laughed for a moment before kneeling beside the bed and grabbing both her hooves. He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and leaned in. Kissing her chest between her breasts as he worked himself down towards her furred crotch. He looked up at her face, over her belly and between her breasts, "Yes?" he asked.

Tay nodded before following with, "Please, yes."

He leant closer and parted her soft fur with his fingers, finding her slit was not hard, she was aroused, and the shine showed in her fur even in the dim light. The scent of her skin was intoxicating as he leaned in to kiss her pussy. He heard Tay moan and tried to resist the smile which threatened to crease his face; there was little more pleasurable than listening to a lover's pleasure. He kissed her, tasted her, slowly ran his tongue up her length and felt her tense. He parted her lips and ran his tongue across the revealed flesh, moaning at her taste and feeling his tongue come away heavy with her arousal.

He felt her shift as he did, and moments later, he felt her hooves on his shoulder blades as he continued to lick at her. She, to his delight, appeared to have a clit in the same place as a human woman, and as his fingers teased her entrance, he pressed his tongue firmly against the little nub. As he ground his tongue against her clit he felt her push her feet down. She arched, pushing her cunt up into his face as he slid his fingers into her. She moaned and said words alien to him, either gibberish from pleasure or her language; he could not tell. Then she brought her hands to her breasts and humped against his face. Feeling her warmth, he slid a second finger into her and turned his hand palm up so he could curve his fingers. He bent his fingers to find that textured sensitive spot inside behind her clit and gently pushed as he continued to suck on her nub.

As if she suddenly realised that he couldn't understand her, she broke into English, "Please make me cum, oh make me cum." She repeated as he increased pressure inside and out. Tay shifted a hoof as her legs shuddered, and then she screamed an inarticulate word as her legs pushed.

John only felt the beginning of her orgasm before the sharp shove of her hoof sent him backwards. He half fell, rolled backward at the intensity of her kick, at the power of her orgasm. As he moved back to his knees, he saw Tay looking over her naked body at him, a sheepish smile on her face. "Sorry, I kind of kicked you," she said sheepishly.

John laughed and crawled onto the bed, "No harm done," he told her. They kissed, and John felt Tay bite her lower lip. Then she rolled him over and continued to kiss him as he felt for her arse.

As he squeezed her arse, he remembered her tail and ran his fingers across it, Tay shuddered and jumped, "My tail gets sensitive after an orgasm."

John smiled and moved out from under her, pinning her lightly under his weight, "Then let me kiss it better," he told her.

She didn't try and stop him as he licked the topside of her tail, just at the point where it joined her spine. Instead, she lifted her hips to his face, and his smile broadened. The second lick he tried was the underside of her little tail. It tickled his nostrils as he did, but her response was worth it. With the only arousal to be shown from his work, he engulfed her whole tail in his mouth, pinching his lips around the base of the caramel-furred tail and dragging them backwards over her length. It felt strange to him, both in motion and from the fur, but Tay obviously enjoyed it as she pistoned her hips up and down in front of his face. "I guess you do get sensitive," he said, slowly stroking her cute little tail. He looked at it as he stroked it, the whole while Tay was bucking her hips against the sheets of the bed. Caramel honey fur on top, a slight amber-red tone underneath, twitching in his grasp and oh so sensitive. It was a joy to watch.

As he continued to suck on her tail, he reached a hand between her legs; he parted her soft fur with his thumb and middle finger before teasing her entrance with his index finger. "Oh, John," she moaned. He smiled around her tail in his mouth and pushed forward, slowly sinking into her folds. It didn't take long before she was humping his face and his hand. He removed his mouth from her tail and blew gently across it, eliciting another moan as he inserted a second finger. Her tail twitched with such ferocity that John had trouble getting his mouth around it again, but as he did, he clamped his lips shut and sucked as hard as he could. Air seeped in through her fur as he sucked on her twitching tail and fingered her to match her motions. The motion of her hips became rapid and irregular, and John moaned into her tail at her pleasure. That was all it took. In a shuddering groan, her legs kicked out, and she collapsed under him, pinning his hand in place. He could feel the wetness covering his fingers and hand and smiled.

"Well, I assume I did something right?" he said with a smile as he watched her fur shiver in bliss. As he watched her, relishing in the view of her pleasure, he saw her muscles tense. John wasn't sure exactly what she did, wasn't sure exactly how she moved, but very quickly, she rolled over. She grabbed him with one leg she rolled to a kneeling position with one of her black hoofs pinning his hips. Tay looked down at him with a smile creasing her lips, "Twice you have made me cum. I think I will take that as a challenge," she said with a smile.

John didn't know why, but he thought that was more of a promise than a real challenge.

Once Tay was satisfied that John would let her work, she removed her hoof and crawled down his body, the delicate silver chain a prologue to her path down. Her lover lifted his hips to let her pull his boxers free, and she looked upon his naked body. He was enjoying himself and thoroughly aroused by the looks of things. She'd never been with a human and was not entirely sure what to expect, but what she saw, she appreciated. Pleasant thick, and bobbing in anticipation, his cock was roughly a tube with his flared head at the end. It looked kind of funny and lacked any hair; momentarily, she wondered if this was natural or if he groomed himself. She crawled partway up his body and kissed his chest before looking up at him, "My turn," she said, looking forward to it, "please don't grab my horns," she explained before sliding back down his body.

Tay grabbed John's cock and licked her lips again as John said, "I won't." She kissed the head and gently ran her tongue along the underside where the foreskin connected to his head. She didn't ask what he liked because she enjoyed the exploration. With one hand, Tay grabbed the base of his cock and slowly masturbated him; this brought a soft moan from her new lover. As he moaned, she took him deeper, her lips and mouth following the motion of her hand. She felt him touch her hair, stroking it softly. "God, that is nice," he complimented her.

She leaned back some letting his cock pop free of her mouth, "I should probably warn you that satyrs are very sexual beings. I hope you can keep up." As John went to respond, she plunged her mouth back onto his cock, releasing the base and delved as deep as she could.

John arched and swore in response, but she only stayed there a moment before pulling back to twirl her tongue around his head. He tasted salty and sweet at the same time as she licked his tip. It was intense, not unpleasant, but almost confronting in its sharpness. She increased her suction and started to bob again, one hand holding his shaft and the other kneading his balls. His hand gently grabbed at her hair just beside her horn. As she continued to suck on her lover, he started to buck faster, and after a few more moment's he spoke up, "Be careful. I don't want to cum yet."

Tay lifted her head and smiled, "Oh, trust me, if I wanted you to cum, you already would have."

Her voice had joy and excitement, and John was confident that what she had told him was true. He was her's to play with, and he would not be done until she was ready. As she went back to sucking him, he lay back and trusted her. When her mouth encompassed him again, she was gentle and soft; she eased him back from the brink with the softness of her mouth and tongue while contrasting it with a firm kneading of his nuts. "God, this feels so good," he moaned.

Tay looked up at him, a smile in her eyes as she continued to please him. After several more minutes of gentle ministrations, she lifted her head off him and slowly crawled up his body. As they made out, John grabbed her arse and scratched at the base of her tail, and she returned the motion by grinding against him. He could feel the wetness of her furred snatch; he could feel her warmth. "Tay," he began, "this seems so surreal."

She smiled, "Just wait," she told him as she brought her legs up his body. He watched as she crouched astride him, her polished hooves touching his hips as she positioned herself over him. With a degree of grace, she used one hand to place his cock at her entrance and a second to part her fur and lips. As John's head nudged her entrance, she looked down at him and asked, "Yes?"

"Oh fuck, yes," he replied. Tay let out a little giggle before pushing down onto him. She was hot and wet, and her moan was so arousing to hear as she enveloped him. She paused as he parted her lips and waited a moment, then, ever so slowly, she lifted until his tip just exited her and then returned only as slowly to take a fraction more of his length. "Oh fuck," John groaned as she rose again and tilted his head back in sheer pleasure as she lowered herself so delectably slowly. It was five or six of these slow descents before she had taken his whole length, and there she paused.

"Enjoying?" she asked, a cheeky grin splitting her face. John nodded, and as he did, Tay reached out and guided his hands to her breasts, "Time for you to hold on."

John was going to ask what she meant when she suddenly pushed up off him and dropped back down, springing on her powerful legs in five or six successive bounces as John squeezed her breasts. He let out a guttural noise as she did so, which stopped as quickly as his lover. In the middle of a push upward, Tay stopped. Just his head remained inside her as she breathed heavily. John's breathing was similarly laboured but out of pleasure rather than effort. As he took a breath to say something, she dropped onto his lap again, and he grunted as she bounced atop him for another short stint.

This time as she paused, John moved a hand from her breast to her cunt where he rubbed at the top of her slit, causing her to wriggle in pleasure as his thumb found her clit.