Tay's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the class finished, the young women dispersed. Several of who Tay had become close to hung around for a few more moments and asked Tay to coffee. She realised they had already gossiped, but when she didn't know.

As they left the studio, Margie grabbed her arm and leaned in close, "You have to tell us everything, I mean, I've been interested in seeing how different Mythfolk are to human men, but if you've had both?" she giggled.

Katherine had chosen not to come with them, but with them, there was also Julia and Kat. They both looked on as Margie probed. As they sat down for coffee, Margie was still prying, "Maybe he's interested in something exotic," she giggled.

Kat raised an eyebrow at that, "Men who want to sleep with a woman because of their race are kinda gross if you ask me." Kat was of Chinese descent and frequently encountered men with a 'yellow fetish'.

"Well, I don't think it's like that. He didn't realise I was a satyr till we were dancing," Tay explained.

"How did he not realise? Didn't see your legs, your horns?" Margie asked.

Tay shrugged, "Well, I was wearing a hat and sitting down in the bar when he first showed interest, so I don't think he realised."

"Well, come on then, tell us everything," Kat was impatient for the scandalous details, "Was he big? Did he make you bleat?"

"Kat!" Tay said in surprise.

"You know what I mean. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, but you know, did he make you scream?"

Margie interrupted, "She's just trying to ask, did he make you cum?" She said just a little too loudly as a young man delivered the coffee. He stumbled with the cups for a moment before regaining his composure and handing them out. As soon as he turned his back, the young women started to laugh.

Tay was a little confused, "I am still getting used to human society. Is it normal to ask such questions?"

The three other women looked at each other a moment before agreeing, "Yes," and giggling between them.

Tay smiled, "Well, yes, several times last night and again in the shower this morning," she admitted. "We are meeting up again tonight."

The three took turns prying extra details out of her throughout their coffee before moving onto other topics. "So our recital is in three weeks. You ready, Tay? Ms Owens gave you a significant role to show that Mythfolk can bring something new to dance," Julia asked.

Margie slapped her on the arm, "She got the role cause she can dance and because she brings something new to it, not cause she's a Mythfolk."

Julia looked embarrassed, "Sorry, Tay. I didn't mean it like that; you really do dance well, especially for someone so new."

Tay shook her head, "I know you didn't mean anything by it, and you are a little right; I do bring something different, you have all admitted as much, and it is because I am a Mythfolk."

Margie didn't back down, "You wouldn't have gotten the position if you couldn't dance, so it's not because you are a Mythfolk. It's because you can dance and bring something fresh," she defended Kay. The rest of the afternoon was spent discussing their dance recital, and Tay was grateful for the break from the prying into her personal life.

John arrived at Tay's place around five that afternoon, their booking wasn't till seven, but she'd asked him to come around a little early.

He knocked and waited for a moment before the door swung away from him. Inside he saw Tay. She was wearing a kind of lingerie he had never seen and nothing else. She was wearing a simple caramel leather choker, from which lengths of white chiffon hung loosely over her body. At times the layers covered her nudity, and, at times, they revealed tantalising tastes of her body. "Lucy's out," Tay said before merely reaching through the door to pull John in by the shirt.

Once inside, she pulled him into an embrace and kissed him while she unbuttoned his shirt. "I've been craving you all day," she told him between kisses.

John pushed her back onto the couch and knelt as he shrugged his shirt off his shoulders. Tay took a moment to admire the crescent-shaped bruise on his peck where she had kicked him the night before. "I've been craving you too," he said as he kissed her neck and chest, parting the layers of transparent fabric to kiss her skin.

He kissed her sternum; she held him there by his hair, his hands searching her body, her breasts and her hips. He kissed one pert nipple, rolling it between his lips as he felt her moan, his hand playing with the delicate chain attached to her other breast.

He kissed down her body into the soft fur which joined at her waist, "I've wanted to taste you all day," he admitted as he lifted her leg to kiss the soft patch of fur covering her slit, "I want to make you kick in pleasure, and scream." He kissed up her thigh, already feeling her warmth and moistness, soaking her fur in anticipation.

She let him part her legs as he tempted her hips upwards, then as one hand started to scratch the join between her lower back and her tail, he parted her fur and looked up at her, "Yes?" he asked her, his breath gracing the moistness of her slit.

She nodded and returned a yes; she was grateful for the feel of his lips, which came soon after. He sucked on the wetness of her slit while massaging her tail before pushing his tongue gently into her. He tasted her sweetness as she moaned and ground her hips upward, he pushed a finger forward to join his tongue, and she tensed.

Her hand gripped his hair as he licked at her, sliding a finger in and out of cunt as he did. She moaned at his ministrations, bucking away from the hand at her tail into his mouth and hand at her cunt. "Oh, John," her moaning continued, "be careful. I don't want to hurt you," she said.

John was too lost in his enjoyment to care. He slid a second finger into her cunt and turned his hand around to curve his fingers upward as his mouth and tongue found her clit. Tay said something in her language, the tone filled with passion and tightness as she approached the edge she so desperately wanted to fall from.

He felt her tense like she had the night before, he knew what was about to happen, and he threw caution to the wind. As his fingers pressed against the flesh on the inside of her pussy he sucked hard on her clit and firmly stroked her tail. The combination had the desired effect, and as he looked up over her body, watching the pleasure run across her face, her right leg kicked. Her hoof caught him high in the shoulder, and he fell away from her even as she came screaming. John rolled back to his knees and leaned in to lap at her furred snatch as she came. She shuddered at the touched of his tongue, and he felt and tasted her pleasure. Then, he leant back just to watch her radiate in her post-orgasmic bliss. After several moments he finished undoing his pants, dropping them to his ankles and knelt between her legs.

As she felt him brush against her fur, she opened her eyes to see him smiling, "May I?" he asked her.

She smiled as she looked at her lover, "Later," she said softly, "right now, I want you at the mercy of my pleasure." He cocked one eyebrow at her, "You heard me. I want to please you till you beg me to fuck you." She paused a moment as she looked at his shoulder where she had kicked him, "I'm sorry, it appears you might be bleeding," she said sheepishly, "again."

John shrugged, "I knew the risks, and I was enjoying myself so much I hardly noticed."

Tay moaned, "You were enjoying pleasing me so much you hardly noticed my hoof cutting you?" she asked, "I like that you enjoy pleasing me so much."

John smiled, "Don't you?" he checked.

Tay's smile broadened, "Yes, which is why I want to please you until I cum," John shuddered at the insinuation.

"Well, Tayansha of the Srawata plains," he said, making a mess of the pronunciation, "you tell me how you want me, and I am all yours," he offered himself to her in every way, though she did not recognise it. He rolled over and pulled his pants free of his legs.

"Well, I guess we will be late for dinner," Tay declared as she sat up and guided him to the couch. John looked at the clock on the TV. Their booking was more than an hour away and was only a couple of blocks walk. He shuddered in anticipation at her suggestion that they would be late, given the time. "Lie back and enjoy. Just be gentle with my horns." He shuddered again. She had said the night before that he should not hold her horns, and now, she was offering them to him.

Tay watched as John did as she had instructed. He lay back on the couch, and she smiled in anticipation. She stood in front of him for several moments, looking down at him and him looking up at her, and then she knelt. Her strong furred legs carried her to the ground smoothly, and she slowly pushed his legs apart. She inched close enough that John could feel her warm breath as she said, "I've been thinking about this all day."

She reached out one hand to take her lover's cock and squeezed it, enjoying the feeling of warmth and the firmness of it. She stroked it a few times as her other hand slid up John's leg to press on his belly. She liked the feeling of his legs against her arms, thinly haired when compared to her own, warm against her skin. One of his hands reached out to stroke her cheek and her hair, and she smiled. Then she shifted her grip on his shaft, pinching it between her fingers to expose the underside and ran her tongue up the length, her lover moaned at the touch of her warm, wide tongue, and Tay wondered if the roughness of her tongue was an additional pleasure to him. She had noticed that at least human men had smooth tongues by comparison. She licked his cock a few times, listening to his sighs and feeling his twitches. Then she pursed her lips at the head, just where it joined his foreskin and leant into him as slowly as her muscles would allow. Her top lip slowly slid over the tip, enveloping his head in her mouth. She did it deliberately slowly, taking more than a minute to move just those couple of inches. Then, when her lips held just his head, she twirled her tongue. She felt him thicken with pleasure and could not help but moan. Just as he got used to the twirling of her tongue, she pushed forward down his shaft, and as she did, she felt his hand go to one horn.

She felt a moment of tenseness at this. In the past, she had an orc lover who was a little too rough and held her with her horns; it still gave way to trepidation with new partners when they touched them. But John was gentle, stroking her hair and horns in equal measure. Her horns were by themselves relatively insensitive, but she could feel the sensations at the base of her horns, and each stroke and touch felt lovely. As he stroked her hair and horns, Tay started to bob on his cock, using one hand to stroke his shaft while the other remained on his stomach. She looked up at him as she did so and locked eyes with him. "My God, that is such a sexy sight," John moaned.

Tay pulled back and smiled up at him, "You like the sight of me between your legs?" she asked as she continued to stroke his now wet cock. He nodded but didn't say a word. Tay licked her teeth and lips before having a thought. She lowered her mouth back onto her lover and again felt and heard his pleasure as his hips pushed slightly upward. After a few moments, she shifted his cock to between her teeth, gently putting pressure on him.

He flinched ever so slightly, "What's that?" he asked hoarsely.

Tay rose again, "I've noticed you have very sharp teeth. I don't, so I thought you might like to feel them against you. Was it unpleasant?"

John shook his head, "Not at all, just unexpected."

"Good," she smiled at him, "Now relax and trust me, and you will enjoy yourself." She returned to him again, sucking his cock back into her soft mouth before using her blunted teeth to grind against him gently. She spent a short while alternating between chewing gently on his flesh and bobbing deeply onto his cock.

As she was chewing on him for the third time, John moaned, "Oh God," and shuddered, "You know I am close?" he asked.

Tay did know; he had twitched and swollen at her efforts, he had pushed up into her mouth, and his hand had tightened in her hair. She did not respond other than to moan and went back to massaging his cock with her teeth. As he bucked into her mouth again, she pushed down with her hand, resting atop his pubic mound. At the same time, she squeezed the base of his cock; he groaned in the extended pleasure of her mouth, her efforts delaying his orgasm so she could push his pleasure to the furthest brink.

As his pleasure continued to build, held back by her hands, she increased the pressure, holding him ever closer to release but not letting him reach it. For several more minutes, Tay swapped between using her mouth softly and using her teeth, and John's breath came in strangled groans of pleasure.

Tay pulled back as slowly until just his head sat between her caramel lips. John was arched and stiff, his knuckles white with strain, lightly tugging at her hair in his grip. She waited patiently, watching him; after seconds that felt like minutes, he opened his eyes to look at her. Like a hunter waiting for their prey, she took the opportunity and released her hand from his crotch and loosened her grip on his shaft.

Looking up at him through thick lashes, she let his pleasure release. His groan of pleasure began moments before she felt his cum. He bucked with each burst as he shook in his pleasure. Tay kept her lips closed around his head and moaned into him as he filled her mouth in several successive spurts.

As she felt his peak start to ebb, she stroked his length a few times, milking him in slow strokes while sucking on his tip. Then she leant back, still stroking his cock as she sat on her haunches and tasted him in her mouth. It was thick and robust, and tasted nothing like the other lovers she had been with in the past.

As she swallowed, John looked down at her, "Oh my God, I think that was the best blowjob of my life," he said through heavy breathing.

She smiled and licked her lips, "I told you; you could trust me to make you cum when I was ready," she said with a smile, crawling up the couch to kiss him.

"And your teeth, that felt just incredible," he pulled her close, and they cuddled for a moment "I'm afraid I don't think I'm going to be able to get it up again before dinner."

Tay laughed, "Not that we would have time because I still need to get dressed," she told him.

John looked over at the clock, and Tay saw an expression of disbelief cross his face, "That was forty minutes," he said, "how?"

Tay smiled as she rolled on top of him, "That, my dear, is still a warm-up for Satyr like me. You just wait till we have a proper chance. I will keep you on edge for literal hours and when you finally cum," her smile broadened. "Well, I don't want to give it all away."

John groaned at the thought before Tay leapt off his lap, "Grab your clothes and come join me in my bedroom. We can talk and get dressed," she said as she pranced off.

John rolled over to watch her saunter away, her tail wagging with each step. "Does your tail always do that?" he asked her.

"Only when I'm happy or being pleased," she said as she turned from the doorway and opened her cupboard.

John entered the bedroom shortly after that and watched her bend over to pick clothes up from the bottom of the cupboard, her gauzy lingerie falling away from her back. He threw his clothes on the bed and stepped up behind her, grabbing her hips, "Maybe I will be ready before dinner," he said as he felt himself hardening over her sexy body.

Tay stood up and felt his hands move around to hold her in a hug, "After dinner, I can be all yours again; however you like," he ground his hips against her fluffy arse, feeling her tail twitch. "But I like what I am feeling right now," she admitted.

They rocked together in their embrace for a few moments before John felt his hardening cock slip between Tay's thighs. She moaned as it happened, "We don't have time," she sighed as he slowly thrust between her furred legs, rubbing against her warm, wet slit. "We won't enjoy it as much if we rush it, let's go to dinner, and when we get back, we can cuddle just like this for as long as you like."

John kissed her neck, "Have you got a trick to stop me from cumming in this position, do you?" he asked her.

She shook her head, "It will all be up to your own self-control, but if you do cum, I'm sure I can find some way to arouse you again," Tay sighed at the touch of his lips as he kissed her neck.

"Well, I will try not to disappoint," John said as he stepped away and started to get dressed.

Tay turned and watched as he slid his shirt over his shoulders, "Oh, you were no disappointment last night, and you weren't a disappointment earlier today."

John laughed and stopped buttoning his shirt as he watched Tay start to dress. She slid a loose top on, it covered her form, but the weight of it gripped to the curve of her chest. It was a band shirt which she paired with a long pleated black skirt. He smiled, "So we are going to have a chance to chat. I like that idea. I know you work with magic and dance, but I look forward to learning more about you."

She smiled, "I'm looking forward to learning more about you, too," she said as she stepped closer. She leant forward and kissed him, running a finger across his scarlet crescent where her hoof had cut him, "I am sorry about that."

John shook his head, "I'm just going to have to get better at dodging hooves. Or I can tie you down so you can't kick me," he joked.

"Well, if you are interested, we can talk about it," she said while a smile crept across her face, it's meaning obscured in mystery.

John decided to continue the play, "Yeah, I can make some coffee and tie you down and slowly feed you coffee and chocolate while teasing, pleasing and fucking you."

Tay let out a quiet moan, "I don't know if you have the stamina to match me on coffee."

John finished buttoning up his shirt, "Don't count me out yet; I think I could surprise you."

Tay stepped closer and leaned in to suck on one of his earlobes, Now this weekend away, taking turns pleasing each other sounds even better."

John smiled, "Just wait," he teased, "because I am guessing you have never had dark chocolate-coated coffee beans?"

Tay blinked at him, "They have chocolate-coated coffee beans?" she asked in surprise.

John smiled, "Oh, there is so much I can teach you. There's a bar in town just down the road from the restaurant that does a mean espresso martini."

"Mean drink, that means good, right?" John nodded. "Good; I understand lots of terms but sometimes have to check," Tay finished.

John smiled to himself, he had to keep reminding himself that she was not of this world, the hooves, legs and horns certainly gave it away, but he had fallen into a comfortable place with her in such a short period that he found himself forgetting.

"Ready?" Tay asked him after a few more moments. John nodded, and they left the apartment hand in hand.

The restaurant was a curious place for John, strange combinations of scent and décor. Drinks he did not recognise, and all manner of Mythfolk were there. He felt pretty awkward as they entered, several people turned to look at him and Tay, and he thought it was more his presence than hers. They were shown to a set of seats towards one corner and handed some menus. John quickly had a look and read through the options. He didn't understand what a lot of the food was; sure, he understood that this meal had beef, or this one had chicken, but he didn't understand what it meant when it said things like, 'an oil broth'.

"Tayansha," he said, "I don't know what a lot of this is. I think I am just going to have to trust you to order something nice."