Tay's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He persisted until she collapsed atop him, a warm sensation at the point of joining, revealing her pleasure. "You were meant to hold on," Tay said with a pout.

"I'm so sorry. I will remember that next time," John smiled as he rolled her over, so he was on top.

"You think there will be a next time?" Tay asked.

John ground into her slowly, relishing the deep moan she returned, "Oh, I hope so," he said before leaning his head down to take her pierced nipple in his mouth. As he thrust into her, he sucked on her nipple before pulling back. Leaving just the chain between his lips, he leant back and used it to pull at her nipple gently.

Tay moaned as he fucked her, his rocking hips pushing between her lips, "I hope so, too," she told him as she wrapped her arms around him.

John let go of the chain as he thrust into her in long strokes. After a few more strokes, Tay moved her legs apart, placing her hooves against his chest so he could fuck her a little deeper. "You're not going to kick me this time, are you?" he asked.

Tay gave him a devilish look, "Depends on how good a job you do, but I promise if I do, I will make it up to you."

John felt there was a challenge in what she said, that she wanted him to make her buck and kick, and he certainly liked the idea. He wrapped his arms around her legs, holding them and him in place and started to thrust into her in longer, deeper strokes. She moaned and said something he didn't understand the words of, but the body language said to keep going.

As he fucked the sexy satyr, he watched her breasts; they had enough size and firmness to bounce, sending the chain dancing. As he continued to fuck her, he felt her tighten around him and knew he wouldn't last much longer, and he did not have the self-control to stop. As if she had a perfect understanding of his body, she stared at him with piercing eyes, eyes which were hazel and deep eyes framed in caramel-honey lashes long and thick. That look was something else. That look was sexual and sensual; it was erotic and romantic, but what followed was more.

He could feel her shudder under his touch as she asked, "Please?" He knew what she was asking for, and as her eyes betrayed the eroticism of the Moulin Rouge, he succumbed to her request. He half pushed, half pulled himself into her and felt her join him as he came. As soon as he did, he felt a sharp jab against his chest from her bucking legs, but it did not deter his pleasure as in ridged arousal, he filled his exotic partner.

As his focus returned, he found himself leaning against her hooves. She looked up at him with a satisfied grin and giggled. "Someone seems a little tired," she commented before wrapping her legs around him and holding him close with hands and hoofs while he sat within her.

John laughed and rubbed his chest; it was tender. "You have powerful legs," he commented.

She kissed him, "A fact you were delighted with while I was on top," he laughed again.

"Can't argue with you there, but damn, does my chest hurt," he told her. He pulled his fingers away to see a small amount of blood and looked down. There, on his chest, was a darkening shape. Across the top of it was a fine cut, a crescent of scarlet that had a small gap where the cleft of her hoof had been.

She smiled sheepishly, "Sorry if you have a hoof print tomorrow. I hope it was worth it?"

He kissed her, feeling himself twitch in her presence, "You have no idea."

The satyr laughed, her curly bobbed hair bouncing, "You know what I want now?" she asked. John shrugged, "Chocolate ice cream."

"What?" he returned.

"I want chocolate ice cream and cuddles and chats," she wriggled under him.

John laughed, "I take it you have some in your freezer?" Tay nodded, "well, I will put something on and go grab it."

"Don't bother, I like what I see, and Lucy went home with Ronny," she told him.

Again, John couldn't argue with that; he preferred to be naked with Tay, and if her roommate was out, he could. "Back in a moment," he told her as he withdrew and rolled to his feet.

Tay turned to face him as he left, "Nice butt," she said as he left the room.

John was too busy laughing at the comment to hear the key in the door and so was surprised when Lucy opened it. He stood there for a split second, naked and exposed, before squatting down behind the couch.

"Well," Lucy said, "I guess you two got along. Let me guess, she is after chocolate ice cream?" she asked, closing the door.

"Umm, well yeah," John replied. Lucy gestured towards the kitchen but made no move to leave, "Ahh, do you think you could turn around or something?"

Lucy's eyebrows raised, "You're the one naked in my living room, but fine," she turned around before adding, "But I already saw everything, so and you have nothing to be embarrassed about." The last she said loudly, and John heard a giggle from Tay's bedroom as he ran to the kitchen.

After collecting the ice cream, he returned and saw from across the living room a towel hanging from the doorknob, inside her heard the voices of Tay and Lucy. He placed the ice cream down for a moment and, wrapped the towel around him, then pushed the door open.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he saw Lucy chatting calmly with Tay, who had the blanket pulled up around her neck. "I think you did quite well for yourself, and you seem to have had fun."

Tay laughed, "Thank you for convincing me to come out," she replied.

Lucy stood up and went to leave, "I will leave you two alone. I know what happens when you have chocolate. I will put some headphones on and listen to some music," she said as she walked past John with a wink.

As John closed the door, he asked, "What does she mean; she knows what happens when you have chocolate?" he asked. He paused by the door as Tay pulled the blanket back, the light from the streetlight outside the window casting shadows up her body.

"Ice cream, chat, then you can find out," she told him mysteriously.

John closed the door, more than happy with the potential of discovery and placed the ice cream on the side table before joining Tay in bed. They cuddled and kissed for a few moments before Tay leaned over him for the ice cream. "So, tell me more about yourself?" She asked as the chain from her piercing brushed across his face in her reach for the ice cream.

John shrugged non-committedly, "Not much to tell. I'm studying physical education by distance ed while I drive people around on the 'Rift Mystery tour'."

Tay laughed, "I've heard that sometimes. Is that you on the PA?" John nodded, "You know no one thinks that some unknown creature caused the rift," the sarcasm in her voice towards the end of the sentence was palpable.

John shook his head before taking the offered mouthful of ice cream. After a few moments, he said, "Of course not, but I don't get to write the script. I just have to read it. But if I was to ask, do we know why it happened?"

Tay shrugged, "We know some. We don't know a lot more. We know it was deliberate," John started, "yeah, well, that it was deliberate that the worlds were joined, or that it was deliberate the worlds were separated. Whatever separated the worlds ran out of energy or was destroyed."

"Wait, how do you know it was deliberate if you don't know how it happened?" he asked, a little confused.

Tay took another mouthful of ice cream, and John watched with interest as her lips pursed around the spoon. "Well, we have magic bleeding over, and magic doesn't happen without purpose, so someone gave it that purpose."

"Wow, so someone or something deliberately made the rift happen?" he asked.

She nodded, "Yep, so we are researching it, hoping to find out how it was done and that way, even if the person responsible closes the rift, we can open a new one. Though not everyone agrees with that."

John frowned as Tay took another mouthful of chocolate ice cream. "What do you mean, not everyone agrees?"

Tay shrugged, "There are a couple of camps in the research facility; some people are pretty upfront with the idea that they don't like people like me."

"You mean Mythfolk? We've had a couple of those on the tour, one of the best things about my job is being able to throw those bastards off the bus." Tay laughed at his words and leaned over him to put the ice cream down and plant a kiss on his lips.

After a deep kiss, Tay smiled, "Well, maybe I should repay my knight in shining armour," she said, kissing his neck and shoulder.

"Normally, I would say no because throwing a jerk off the bus is fun and the right thing to do," he replied as she kissed across his chest, "but if you insist."

Tay giggled as she kissed lower. As she kissed his crotch, she looked up at him, "So, we are done with the warm-up?"

John looked down, a little surprised, "Warm up?" he asked.

"You'll see," was all she said before taking his half-hard cock into her mouth. John's hands went back to her hair, brushing the curly caramel and caressing the horns. "Maybe, when we get to know each other better, you will want to hold my horns?" she asked.

John moaned as she slid his cock back into her mouth, "God, this feels so incredible. I don't know if it would feel better holding you in place," he commented.

She laughed and looked up at him, "But admit it, you want to try it at least, and to fuck me from behind while holding my horns?"

John nodded, "The thought had crossed my mind," he admitted.

She looked up at him again, "Well, maybe it can be arranged when I trust you more, and in return, maybe you can play with my tail until I beg you to stop."

He moaned as he felt her teeth gently brush against him, "How long would it take for you to beg me to stop?" he asked her.

She kept him buried in the mouth, swallowing around him several times before coming up to say, "I don't know, it's never happened. Would you like to try?"

John smiled, "I would love to," he said as she returned to pleasing him, "I would love to tie you down, so you don't kick me and play with your tail until you beg me to stop."

She crawled up his body again, and John took a moment to appreciate her curves, presence, smell and eyes. As she positioned herself atop him again, this time kneeling, she ground against him, "Well, tonight, let's just enjoy each other, then another time, it can be just about you, and another, just about me," she brought his cock to her slit and slowly pushed down. "Please?" she added as she settled into place atop him.

John's moan was prolonged as he felt her for the second time that night, "Oh, believe me, anything you want. This is just so magical."

She paused, "I forgot, you wanted to see some magic."

He shook his head, "Later, please don't stop," he begged his satyr lover.

She shook her head, her curls dancing around her face and horns, "No, I think now is just the right moment." With that, she closed her eyes and said something John didn't understand as she repeated the words, a glow forming in her chest, just at the join of her ribs. The light intensified slowly until a vibrant red gold was glowing from inside her flesh. John could see the shadow of her ribs and gasped at the sight. It was glorious to watch, like a sunrise inside a partner. Like an orgasm made into light.

She leaned her head back as he lay there in astonishment. Slowly the light moved up her body, hiding behind her sternum, then up into the divot of her throat before, one by one, six orbs of light exited her mouth. She took a moment to breathe as the lights started to dance around the room, like golf-ball-sized fireflies, each a small golden sun. "Oh my God," he whispered.

She rocked gently against him as she asked, "Is it everything you expected?"

He shook his head, "I could not have expected anything tonight, but I am so happy with it all."

As the lights danced around the room, Tay rocked on him, moaning at his feeling, where he reached, and the pleasure of their joining. John joined her in just relishing the joy as his hands roamed her body, holding her hips, waist, breasts, and face.

"John," she interrupted his reverie, "this has been a wonderful evening," she told him with a brutal honesty that touched him.

"It's not over yet," he promised her.

She giggled in response before slowly rising. John moaned at the loss as she turned around and slowly knelt on the bed. "Your turn," she said as she wiggled her arse and tail.

John scrabbled to his knees and took a position behind Tay, kneeling they were about of equal height, and John took a moment to kiss her neck. As he did, she shifted her legs slightly apart and reached behind her to guide him into place.

As John kissed her neck, Tay positioned him at her slit, her tail flicking back and forth in excitement and arousal. Slowly John pushed forward again, and as he did, she moaned. He held her close as he started to fuck her while kissing her neck. One hand wrapped around her body to hold the opposite breast the other reached down to play with the top of her pussy.

As he fingered her slit, they started to rock together, both moaning. John, in soft tones of pleasure, Tay's growing to a screaming push of passion. She held his head in place with his hair and felt him continue to kiss the curve of her neck as they rocked together in mutual desire. The lights danced about more erratically than before, Tay knew this was because of her pleasure, but she didn't know what John was thinking.

She felt him gasping for breath between kisses and ground against him, relishing the feeling of his cock and finger inside her. Her back was a sheen of sweat at their closeness and heat of passion as her skin tingled. The motions were not fast or strong but a compliment to each other's rhythms, the flow of their bodies and the beat of their hearts. Tay's tail rubbed against him like a brush, back and forth in tune with her pleasure, and John's grip tightened on her breast. "Yes," she begged in a wild scream. The question need not have been voiced but came from a deep place of pleasure.

"Yes," John answered.

Tay's voice rose in volume and pitch, and she clenched down on him. He groaned his return as he increased pressure on her clit. Then she screamed. Even though her eyes were closed, she saw white, and the high-pitched scream emancipated forth.

John's deeper and quieter groan of "God" came from clenched jaw as they both reached their limit. Tay's hand gripped John's hair as she came in pleasure, and John joined her as his warmth exploded within her. Her legs tried to kick, but from her upright position on her knees, they had no leverage, so they only managed to send her body rocking back against him.

The minutes passed as the couple panted, collapsed one on top of the other, face down on the edge of the bed. "Wow," John said in a breathless whisper, "just wow." Tay giggled under him, "I can see why your roommate put headphones on. I don't think I will he hearing through that ear for the rest of the night."

The satyr laughed, "Well, I guess you should be glad that you don't need to do anything else tonight, then cuddle with me and help me finish the ice cream."

John leant back a few inches, "Two things. First, I don't think I could go again, so if every time you have chocolate you get like that, I am looking forward to valentine's day, but maybe we should put the ice cream in the fridge. And two, you want me to stay the night?"

"Silly, do you think I would invite you back here and then kick you out? And, are you sure you couldn't go again?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

John's eyebrows rose, "I think you bruised my cock," they both laughed. "But I would love to stay, maybe after a shower together?"

Tay looked at the bedside clock, "It's one AM. I can't shower now." John frowned at her comment about the shower. "You may not have noticed, but half my body is covered in thick fur. Do you know how long it takes for my legs to dry?"

"Ahh, I guess I didn't think of that, you know, not being used to a girlfriend who can't have a shower without getting her hair wet."

She rolled over under him, "I can't say I know a lot about human styles of relationships, but I thought there was a difference between seeing someone and being someone's girlfriend?"

John blushed, "Well, there is, kind of. It's not like it's a hard rule or anything," he fumbled for words, suddenly very self-conscious.

Tay smiled, "I would like to try that, I would like to be your girlfriend, and you be my boyfriend." John was about to reply when there was a knock at the door.

John grabbed the blanket and pulled it over both of them as Tay said: "Come in."

The door cracked open as Lucy said, "I poured you some water. Thought you could use it."

"Come in," Tay reiterated.

As Lucy did, she looked around the room at the glowing orbs. They were visibly slowing as Tay calmed down. "Wow, those lights were flying around real quick," she looked at Tay, "had fun?"

Tay nodded before John said, "You are far more comfortable with your housemates than I am with mine."

Both the women laughed, "Speaking of," Lucy said, "what the fuck is it with your apartment being so hot?"

John frowned while trying to disentangle from Tay, "What do you mean?"

Lucy stepped into the room and offered them both glasses of water, "Damn girl, I thought he looked hot before but covered in sex sweat," John blushed. "I went home with Ronny. You know he's got a nice cock and is good in the sack, not that from what I heard, you are any wilting violet." John's blush deepened. "But when we got there, it was like 35 degrees inside, and his room stank like he left food in there then jacked up the thermostat.

John groaned, "Fucking Ronny!" he exclaimed. "The long and short of it, we told Ronny that people in cold climates had erection issues to get him to stop putting his fucking clothes in the freezer."

Tay laughed as Lucy said, "What?"

"It makes just as much sense as it sounds like," John gave up explaining.

"OK then," Lucy said, "So, should I put my headphones back on? Not that it helped that much."

John's blush deepened even further, and he felt like retreating under the blanket; both the women laughed again, "I think you are safe. Sleep well," Tay said to her roommate.

"Not likely. After Ronny getting me hot then making me smell his week-old funky lunch in his room and you to fucking like rabbits, I don't think I am going to be able to calm down for hours," Lucy said as she closed the door.

John and Tay laughed for several moments before curling up. John was behind, holding Tay as he felt her tail twitch against him. "Oh, you never told me what your name stands for. It's not Taylor," John said as he started to doze.

Tay wriggled in his grip, "Tayansha of the Srawata plains," she said. Her pronunciation of the beginning of her name was not quite how people who spoke English said 'T', but John could see the relationship.

"Tayansha, that is a really nice name," he said.

"You never told me your full name either," Tay protested.

"John Junior Campbell," he was already close to sleep as he cuddled her. The ice cream and the water forgotten. Slowly as they both drifted off to sleep, the magical lights faded, and soon it was dark except for the glow of a street light. The night was spent mostly embraced, John rousing slightly in the night as Tay's tail twitched as she dreamt.

As the sun rose, Tay stretched, and John woke at the motion. He rolled over, half-remembered dreams encroaching upon his wakeful mind. "Morning," Tay said.

John smiled as she cuddled into his shoulder, "I thought it was all a dream for a moment, then my ear started ringing."

Tay pouted, "I hope you don't mind too much," he shook his head, "good." She rolled on top of him and kissed him, the smell of last night's activities mingling with her scent.