Tay's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tay laughed, "I will see if I can get you something you will like. Though maybe something to drink as well, as it is only a short walk home," she paused. "That is if you are coming home after this?" She asked as her hoof crept up his thigh, and a smile crept across her face.

John sighed, "I would love that, and a drink sounds nice, but most of them I don't know either."

"Well, I'm quite fond of gratha. It's a strong spirit served and a small bottle with a couple of side glasses. It's made from a plant back home, I don't know if this is genuine or something similar made from plants of the earth, but I would like to find out."

John smiled, "Like earlier tonight, I am in your hands," he told his lover.

Barely had the words escaped his mouth when a waiter came over to take their order, the tall man showed the extended thin features of an elf. Tay spoke to him quickly in her native tongue and ordered several items before he nodded at them both and departed.

"I'm going to need to learn your language," he told Tay.

She laughed, "I can teach you some if you like," she said.

He nodded, "I would like that very much, but for now, I would like to learn more about you," he confessed, "I mean, I don't even really know what life is like on the other world, let alone what your childhood was like."

Tay turned her head and half-smiled, "I can take you," she said, "for our weekend away, I could take you to my homeland, though if you want it to be private, that might not be best."

"Why not?" he asked, "I would love to see your home," he told her honestly.

"We Mythfolk are very close and quite tribal, and many of our practices are not normal to humans," the waiter came with a bottle of drink and four glasses on a tray but left moments later as Tay continued. "Where the portal opens is very near the plains of my homelands. There, there are several groups of people who live together, and you might have already heard that some of the Mythfolk races have very different," she paused as if groping for the right word, "sensibilities." As she finished talking, John reached for a glass she had filled; it was only two fingers tall, made of clay and un-varnished. She stopped him, "Here," she picked up a glass and handed it to him, "In my culture, you don't take. You give."

He paused a moment before realising what she meant. He grabbed the remaining cup and handed it to her, "For you. But what do you mean different sensibilities?"

"Well, centaur," she nodded in the direction of a couple toward the far side of the restaurant. John followed her gaze to see two centaurs deep in conversation, he was huge, and she was only a little less so. "Back home, would not be wearing clothes. And people are more affectionate there if you understand me." Tay tipped the cup back and downed the entire thing; it was scarcely half a mouthful.

John followed suit and downed the whole glass; the drink was sweet and rich with alcohol. "Wow!" John exclaimed, putting the glass back down.

"Sex is not a thing back home. It just is. One of the reasons I have taken so long to start dating here is that I did not want to be considered easy, but back home, the idea of a woman being easy is not a concept. If you are interested in someone, you ask, if they say yes it does not mean commitment and if they say no, you happily accept."

"Wait, so if when we were dancing, if in your world, I asked you to have sex with me, that would have been perfectly acceptable?" he asked her.

Tay smiled, "John Junior, I am telling you I would have asked you if you wanted to have sex," she leant in closer to him, "you have a smell to you, your scent, it tells me you would be fun in bed. I am glad my nose didn't lead me wrong and that you appear to be more than just good in bed."

John realised that Tay was speaking in a conversational tone, loud enough that others could hear if they cared. He looked around to see that no one was looking in their direction; in fact, no one seemed to care that they were talking about sex at all. He picked up the bottle while his face went red and poured them two more glasses, "I think I am understanding. No one seems to care what we are talking about."

He handed Tay a cup, and she smiled as she said, "No, you don't understand quite yet," she said. "The fact that I am having this conversation and that it is of no consideration is one thing, but that some people may hear and not believe me. It may cause interest," Tay tilted her head as she finished her sentence. John frowned, and Tay continued. "I have friends who would be interested to know how you can," she paused before smiling, "satisfy me, and so would ask you to show them." She tilted her head back and downed her second cup, and John's face went beet red.

As John went to respond, he heard a voice call from several tables away, "Tay?" the pronunciation of the T was similar to how Tay pronounced her name, and the voice held a note of excitement, was raspy and light.

"Lin?" Tay turned to look at the voice.

John turned to look at the newcomer and had to keep his eyes from bulging. As Tay got up to hug the newcomer, John took in her sight. She wore a long flowy dress which was more than a little low cut, in spectacularly bright runs of colour. Her face was angled like Tay's, and from her long bluish-black hair protruded two horns that were easily twice the length of Tay's and curled. Beneath the hem of her dress, two glistening back hooves could be seen, each intricately engraved with vine details. But what caused John to hold his eyes at bay was her breasts. They were huge and seemed to stretch the fabric of her dress thin. "How long have you been in town?" Tay asked.

Lin smiled; her teeth were large and, like Tay's, lacked the pointed incisors that humans have. "I got out of the way house last week," she said. "Are you going to present me to your human friend?"

Tay laughed and let go of Lin to turn towards John, "Lin, I would like you to meet John, my boyfriend. John, this is Lin, my sister."

"Sister?" John questioned, feeling bad for ogling.

"Tribe-sister," Lin qualified, "not related by blood." Her voice purred, and John felt uncomfortable for it.

Tay nodded towards the seat she vacated and moved to sit beside John, "Join us for a bit."

Lin tilted her head, a gesture which John noticed Tay return, "Boyfriend?" Lin said, sitting. "As in the human version of courting?" she asked.

John felt embarrassed before Tay said, "Yes, and so far, it has been most wonderful." Tay cuddled John's arm.

Lin tilted her head again, "Well, it is lovely to meet you," Lin said, leaning forward in a partial bow before she took her seat. John poured a glass for Lin into one of the spare cups and handed it to her. "Oh, he knows some of our cultures?" she said with a peculiar emphasis; John felt it was intended as a compliment.

Tay tilted her head yet again, "He is learning some," she replied.

"Shame," Lin replied, returning the tilt of her head before downing the drink.

John frowned, "I'm sorry if this is rude, but why are you both tilting your head to the side like that? I have noticed Tay do it a couple of times before."

Lin laughed, and Tay shot her a look, "We, that is Satyr, have ways of indicating if the whole of information is being conveyed in words or if there is more to read into what is said. It is a way of saving embarrassment in conversation," Tay explained.

Lin picked up to explain more, "Yes, so if someone asks to bed you and you are not interested, you can say that you are busy and tilt your head as you say the word busy. This indicates that there is more to it than simply that you are busy. You could be spoken for," she shot Tay a look, "or not interested."

"So when you said boyfriend and tilted your head, there was something more to it?" he asked. "Then it happened again when you said, 'our culture' and again when you said 'shame'."

Lin laughed, "You are observant, but do you know what I intended?" There was a playful challenge in her voice as if this were a test she expected John to fail.

He looked back and forth between the two Satyrs a few times, then turned to look at Tay, "This is what you were speaking about earlier?" Tay nodded, and John started to blush. He turned his face back to Lin, "So you are," he tilted his head to the side, "interested in how we can date? The human way," he qualified at the end.

Lin smiled, "I like him, but yes, you are right, and I would be most interested in understanding if you both decide to adopt a more satyran style of dating," she tilted her head back and downed the glass of spirit before winking at John. "But for now, I will leave you to have your date. Tay, it is lovely to see you, and I hope you truly do," she tilted her head, "enjoy yourself."

As soon as she was gone, John turned to Tay, "Was she propositioning me?" he asked, a little surprised.

Tay laughed, "I did warn you, but no, she refrained from that. She just told me she was interested in how I am enjoying the relationship."

John cleared his throat as the meal was brought to them, a sizeable earthen pot filled with a fragrant, thick soup and some steamed plaft, wild grains from the other world. Tay watched as thoughts played across John's face. "What is it?" she asked him, "you are thinking of, that is."

John cleared his throat, "What is it like?" he asked her. "Having relationships the Mythfolk way?"

Tay smiled, "I don't know anything different, so I don't know how I could describe it to you." She took a moment to put some plaft and soup into a bowl and handed it to John. "I suppose it's not so different. It's just that how we commit is different." John mimicked her motions and quantities in serving her some of the meal. "Your society, largely, partners, two people together," John nodded, "on my world, we seek what we need, and if a partner cannot, or chooses not to, provide a need, that is accepted."

"So you are saying that on your world if I was not," he hesitated with the word, "enough for you. That I shouldn't take that as an insult?"

He took up his spoon and measured out some plaft, meat and broth. "If you like to," Tay thought about a comparison, "eat Mexican, and your partner did not, that would not stop you from finding someone to share the enjoyment of Mexican food with, would it?"

John shook his head before adding, "Well, no, of course not. This is spicier than I thought, but it is so full of flavour," he forgot himself for a moment and refilled his glass.

Tay picked it up and handed it to him, "The oil broth is a staple of my people. It is rich in flavour and spice, and the grains are plaft, which is a wild plant in my world. This one is made with gamey meat from earth, but it is very nice," she explained. "But with the Mexican, it's the same thing. Why, if I were not interested or able to provide Mexican food, should I feel it a slight against me?"

He took another mouthful before responding, "You shouldn't, and if I really wanted Mexican, I shouldn't feel bad for needing it?"

Tay smiled, "As long as you aren't hurting anyone," she qualified. Tay watched John frowned as they ate, his mind working through what they had said. "Still trying to understand?" Tay asked.

John nodded, "The part I keep getting stuck on is that you said you commit, but you still sleep with other people."

Tay nodded, "You have your friends Ronny and Marco. Do you have the same relationship with both?"

"Nah, I'm much closer to Marco than Ronny," he explained.

"Could you imagine having the same kind of relationship with them both?" The satyr pressed.

"Well, no, who Ronny is, is different to who Marco is."

"Exactly," Tay said, "because what you have with one friend is different than what you have with another friend. The same can be said between friendships and relationships. Marco is your relationship in this analogy, and Ronny is your friendship. You share more and differently with Marco."

"So you can sleep with other people while still remaining committed to your partner," he caught up.

Tay nodded again, "You can share your life with them; sharing a bed or watching a movie with someone else is entirely different." She poured two more drinks and handed one to John. "Why? Are you interested in Lin?" she asked as she ran a hoof up one leg to push against his crotch.

John jumped slightly at the touch, then cleared his throat, "I don't know, I just have never had someone come onto me so hard before."

Tay laughed, "You mean since last night when I was grinding against you on the dance floor because I wanted to fuck you?" John shifted uncomfortably. "She was just a little bolder than me, I don't think she was any more interested, and I think she's just interested in you for this," she pushed her hoof against his crotch harder in emphasis. "Whereas I am interested in this as well." She retracted her foot and leant over the table to plant a soft kiss on his lips. "Anyway," she whispered, "Lin wears me out, so you might need some assistance if you were to entertain her."

John blinked in surprise, "Wait, you and Lin?" Tay just smiled at him, "You're bi?"

Tay shrugged, "I get a little confused at your human labels. I am more interested in the person than what they have available."

John smiled, "Fair enough, but in answer to your question, I am delighted with what I have in my life at the moment," he told her honestly.

Tay took John's bowl and filled it up, "Well, I am happy as well, though if you like, I could talk to her about helping with a present for your birthday?" she smiled as she handed him his bowl. "Actually, that is a question I haven't asked. When is your birthday?"

John shifted again, fidgeting in his state of being slightly uncomfortable and slightly interested. His arousal at both his girlfriend and her suggestion was evident to anyone who was nearby, adding to his discomfort. "Well, it's towards the end of next month. When's yours?"

"That's a little more difficult for me. Years and days have different lengths back home, and satyrs don't really celebrate the day. We all come a year older at the end of winter celebrations which is when the first blooms break." She watched as John refilled her bowl, "So that would make it about two months from now on your world."

John smiled, "Well, I will need to start thinking about a nice present for you."

Tay took the offered bowl, "Should I be looking for a different present?" she asked him, tilting her head as she did so.

John laughed, "How about we settle into being together before we think about asking Lin to join us. I mean to join us in the bedroom, not in the relationship," he fumbled.

Tay shrugged, "Well, we will see in a couple of weeks then." They spent the next few minutes in silence as they ate their meal. John's eyes continued to browse around the restaurant as they did. It seemed strange to him to have so many different races here and all just casually eating. They were each remarkable people in their own right. They all had features that John could see and understand as being attractive, even if he wasn't himself attracted to the four-legged Mythfolk. As he was thinking this, his eyes drifted back to the centaur couple who appeared to be preparing to leave. The female centaur saw him and smiled before saying something to her counterpart.

John quickly diverted his eyes, and Tay laughed, "What?" he asked her.

Tay's smile broadened, "Were you checking her out and got caught?"

"Well, no, kinda, I was just thinking about how all the different Mythfolk have aspects about them that could be considered to be traditionally beautiful, and the centaurs are no exception. But now they are coming this way, and I don't know what to say. Should I apologise or..." he didn't get to finish as the two centaurs got to their table.

"Kay, Gen, I would like you to meet John, my boyfriend." Tay introduced them.

"Nice met you," the large man said, holding out one hand; his action seemed rehearsed.

"Gen dear, I believe you said that in the past tense," the female told him as John shook his hand. "We just thought we would swing by and see if you got our invitation to our house warming party Tay?"

Tay nodded, "I did, thank you. I think I will attend."

Kay nodded, "Good, you are welcome to bring your boyfriend if you like. There will be other humans there as well. Our neighbours have become close friends rather quickly." Tay tilted her head to the side but didn't say anything.

Gen smiled back, "Yes, you are welcome to come."

Tay laughed, "We will have a chat, and I will let you know, but it is unlikely I would participate like I usually would."

"Well, your participation would be missed, I am sure, but the offer still stands," Kay said cryptically. "But we do have to get home. I hope you consider our invitation," she said in John's direction.

John nodded, "Thank you. I think I would like that," he said.

As soon as they left, Tay started to chuckle, "What?" John asked.

"You noticed my unspoken question?" she asked him. He nodded, "Well, it appears that Kay and Gen have become," she tilted her head pointedly, "very close friends with their neighbours."

John blinked a few times, "Wait, you mean you think they are sleeping with their neighbours?"

Tay nodded, "If by sleeping, you mean sex, then yes. And if they are being invited to a party, then they must be enjoying themselves."

"Wait, you mean that the house warming party would be like a sex party?" he asked.

Tay nodded, "That's why I was going to talk to you about it before accepting their offer of you coming as a plus one. In the meantime, do you want some dessert? Or should we skip dessert and head home?" the question was heavy with suggestion as she tilted her head.

"Do they do chocolate mousse here?" he said, smiling and tilting his head.

Tay looked in the direction of the waiter before downing the last of her drink, "You think you can keep up after earlier today?" she asked teasingly.

John smiled, "I want to make sure that every Mythfolk is curious about me, but I am all yours."

The waiter arrived, and Tay did not break eye contact with her lover, "I heard you have dark chocolate and ionberry tarts, can we get one to go and have the last of this food packed up?" the waiter nodded and turned before Tay said, "Actually, make it two."

As the left the restaurant, Tay opened the takeaway package and took a big bite of the first of the tarts, smiling in Lin's direction as she did. John saw the buxom satyr tilt her head, but she said not a word.

Outside John pulled Tay into a kiss holding her tight and feeling her lips against his as the sweet-tart taste of berry and chocolate filled her breath. As he kissed her, they heard the traffic around them, and a male voice yelled out from one passer-by, "Woo, get some tail dog."

John shook his head, "Don't mind them," he said.

"Oh, I wasn't," Tay said as she fed him some tart. He looked over her shoulder and saw Lin staring through the glass.

"I take it, by the look on her face," he said as Tay glanced towards her friend, "that the chocolate thing is a trait of all satyr?"

Tay nodded, "And right now, Lin is trying to figure out how a human can possibly keep up with me, let alone with me on chocolate. Shall we head back to my place and see how long you can keep up?"

John nodded, "I would love that," as they turned to leave, he added. "So the pointed look towards Lin?"

Tay smiled, "Teasing her, letting her know that you are something special, enticing her, and maybe a little advertising you, in case you do want that birthday present. Though I would not recommend two satyrs on chocolate." John was about to respond before she added, "at least not yet."

"Well, Tayansha, again, I place myself in your hands, and we will see how we go." They walked quickly, pausing every once in a while to kiss each other. As they got closer to Tay's apartment, her kisses became more hungry, and John relished her growing arousal.