Tay's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell good; I would have thought your perfume would have worn off by now." He commented as he enjoyed the feeling of her lips against his.

She smiled, "I don't wear perfume; that's just my smell."

They made out for a few minutes before Tay said, "I would love to go again," referencing his hard-on pressing into her, "but I will be late if I don't start getting ready."

"Really? It's Saturday. How early do you work?" he asked, holding her waist as she smiled down at him appreciating her visage sitting astride him.

She shook her head, her curls even more voluminous with bed hair, "Not work. I have dance lessons."

"Dance, well now I am interested," he laughed, "does it involve a pole?"

She gave him a playful slap, "Do you think I could grip a pole with all this fur?"

He stroked her thigh, "I don't know. You seemed to have a pretty strong grip last night."

She smiled at that, "I'm learning ballet, no ballet shoes for me. I can go en pointe without shoes," she said with pride.

John laughed, "Oh, I want to see you in a tutu now," he rolled her over and kissed her.

"You just want to bend me over in a tutu and fuck me," she laughed back before tickling his ribs. John laughed before wincing. "Are you alright?" Tay asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, I just have a really sore shoulder," he looked down and paused. "Really? Were you going to mention I have a bruise shaped like your hoof where you kicked me?" he asked in mock offence.

Tay shrugged, "I think it looks good on you," she said with a smile, "Maybe you should get a tattoo that shape?"

John lent forward and said quietly, "You just want to mark me," before biting her neck, "more," he added. She moaned at the touch of his mouth, writhing under him. "Admit it."

She smiled at him, "I like that I marked you, yes, but you enjoyed me marking you as well."

He kissed her, "I will be dreaming of last night for weeks," he said.

She looked coy before saying, "No, I don't think you will because I plan on giving you many more memories to eclipse that one." She emphasised the word eclipse while stroking the crescent bruise and tilting her head to the side.

Now it was John's turn to moan, "Do you want to have dinner tonight? No obligation and no expectation of sex, just I want to spend more time with you. We didn't get to talk properly last night."

"You mean we didn't get to speak properly last night because we were too busy?" she asked.

He smiled, "I meant because the bar was too loud at the bar, but after that, yes, we were a little busy."

She smiled at him, "A Mythfolk restaurant just opened on the main street of town, it uses a lot of earth ingredients, but I would be interested in trying it out," she said, "with you."

John felt a tightness in his chest at her words, "Yes," he said, "I would love that."

Tay pushed John off her and rolled to her hooves, "Good," she said, wiggling her tail in his direction as she slid a robe over her body, "now, if you want to join me in the shower, you should probably wrap that towel around you. Unless you don't care what Lucy sees, I know she didn't mind." She finished as she opened the door from her bedroom out into the central area of the apartment.

"Wait, what did she say?" John asked after her.

In the bathroom, John stood for a time, just watching as Tay entered the shower cubicle and turned the water on. As the steam rose and she stepped under the water, she turned slightly to look at him. "What?" she asked him.

"Just admiring," her partner said before joining her.

They kissed under the water for a time before John reached for the shower gel, "May I?" he asked her. She nodded her consent and turned as he squeezed a measure into his hand.

Very slowly, he explored her body, starting with her shoulders and neck and working down her arms and torso. She sighed at his touch and he at the noises she made. As he reached the junction of her skin to her fur, she stopped him, "This one," she said, handing him a bottle of shampoo.

He took the offered bottle and stepped behind her, working on her hips and tail. The shampoo brought forth froth against the deep mat of her soft fur. As he squeezed and suds her tail, she pushed her arse backward and moaned softly, "We don't have time for that," she said softly.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he replied innocently, "I'm just helping you wash." He worked his way down across her arse before she turned and lifted one leg. She placed a hoof on his shoulder, and he paused a moment, thinking of nothing but the sexual opportunities before he washed her leg. Her calf was strong and firm, and he smiled, thinking about how her strong legs gripped him the night before. "Your hooves are so shiny," he told her.

"I do have to polish them to keep them that way. Maybe you would like to help with that at some point?" she asked him as he finished soaping her leg.

"I could worship you for hours," he said before kissing her. As they embraced, he guided her under the water to clean the soap from her body and fur.

"I think I would like that," she took the conditioner from the shelf, and John reached out to take it, "Not this one," she said simply. John shrugged and stood as far back as he could in the small cubicle to watch her condition her fur. As she finished, she stepped over to him and gently took hold of his hard cock in her hand. "I had too much conditioner, oops. I guess I need to find a use for it."

John leant back against the cold tiled wall and let her stroke him with her slick hand, moaning at her touch. She was firm and slow, making him buck with each stroke, "I'm not the only one that kicks with pleasure," she teased. "So," she said with a smile, "you like my hooves," John nodded as she continued to stroke him. "Would you maybe like to try fucking them at some point?"

John could hardly answer as she continued. After a time, she stepped around him and slowly sped up. As John's moans increased in volume, Tay joined him, moaning softly in his ear. "The sounds you make are so sexy," she said in a hoarse whisper. "I could do this for hours," he groaned. "Would you like me to do this for hours? Please you and keep you from cumming for hours until you beg for release?"

He grunted a yes before she continued, "I could, you know, keep you hard for hours. Blindfold you, please you, nibbling dark chocolate to enhance the experience until neither of us can take it anymore." He was pushing his hips into her grip as his orgasm approached, "Then mounting you and riding you until you cum in me." John shuddered and felt himself start to cum, "Then start all over again." He went limp in her arms as his knees gave out, spraying across the small shower cubical. She stroked him through his orgasm, supporting his weight through the pleasure.

When he had calmed down, the shower felt very hot, and he panted for breath, "Well," Tay said, "It looks like we might need to find a few nights when we have nothing on the next day. One night you can pamper me, and one night I can pamper you." John nodded his agreement before Tay bit his earlobe, "When it's my turn, you will be unable even to stand the next morning, and you will want me to do it all over again. I will make you strain in such bliss that you will be bruised from just the intensity of your orgasms." Again, John did not doubt the confidence in her words.

He was about to respond when there came a knock at the door, "If you two use up all the hot water fucking I'm going to be pissed," Lucy said through the door, but it did not have a note of annoyance, more a teasing tone.

Tay laughed and let John go, stepping back under the water to rinse off. "Can I ask a favour?" She said as John leant in to kiss her, "Can you make me a decaf coffee while I dry, and I will meet you in the living room."

He kissed her again before agreeing and stepping out of the shower. Tay turned the water off a few moments later. He wrapped a towel around himself and exited the bathroom. "Boy's got stamina," Lucy said with a mischievous grin as he passed her.

John blushed, "I'm going to get dressed. Then can you help me make a coffee? I don't know where anything is."

Lucy's eyebrows raise, "Tell me she wants a decaf?" Tay's roommate checked.

John frowned, "Yeah, I take it she gets jittery on caffeine?" he asked as he walked past her to Tay's bedroom.

Lucy followed along but stayed outside the bedroom, "Not jittery, no, you saw what she was like on chocolate ice cream?" she said, "Hot to trot and very loud? Well, she's worse if she has actual chocolate and worse again if she has caffeine."

John came out of the bedroom as he was buttoning up his shirt, "What do you mean worse?" he asked her as the sound of a hairdryer started in the bathroom.

Lucy laughed, "Not long after she moved in, she had a coffee, and I couldn't sleep from the noise she was making."

It took John a moment to catch up, "Wait, she gets horny from chocolate and coffee?"

"Last night wasn't' an indication, yeah. Six hours of her screaming like she did last night, the neighbours called the cops, and I had to explain that my roommate was just horny."

John laughed, "I think I would like to see that," he told her.

"You think you can last six hours with her? Why do you think I brought you two water last night? She'll drain you dry and keep going," she finished.

John got a faraway look in his eyes, "You're fucking considering it? Well, if you do, book some cabin far away from anyone, and buy some earplugs, cause if you thought she was loud last night, you have no idea."

John felt a sudden pang of uncertainty, "So she has sex a lot," he was ashamed that his self-confidence was causing him to ask.

Lucy shook her head, "First time I know of, and from what I heard, you got nothing to be worried about." John blushed at the fact Lucy understood his concerns.

They continued to chat while making coffee, caffeinated for him and Lucy and decaf for Tay. As they were finishing making the coffee, Tay stepped into the room. She was wearing a sports bra and skirt. As she reached for a coffee, Lucy spoke up, "No, no no, that has caffeine," and took it from her hand.

Tay laughed, "I take it. Lucy filled you in?" she asked.

John nodded, "Yeah, it was a little strange. Lucy said that chocolate and coffee make you, well, horny." He said as Lucy left them alone.

Tay shrugged, "Yeah, why do you think I like chocolate ice cream so much."

"So when you said those things about pleasing me and eating dark chocolate?" he checked.

"I can still hear you," Lucy said from across the apartment.

Tay leaned in and kissed him on the lips, "Yep, I meant what I said, chocolate and sex, and I will please you to the point that you hurt for days, and you will beg me to do it again."

She turned around to walk towards the living room; John could see her tail wagging under her skirt. He shook his head as thoughts of endless pleasure encroached upon him, "So when you said we had to find time for a night of pleasure, maybe we should find somewhere romantic and remote?"

"John Junior Campbell, are you asking me to go away somewhere with you so that I can ravish you and not disturb the neighbours?" she asked.

John shrugged, "I have got some savings and can think of far worse things to spend it on."

She smiled at him. "I haven't had a good chance to let go since I got to this world, so I think I would like that very much. I can bring the chocolate; I know what I like."

John smiled, thinking of a gift he could get her for when they went away.

Too soon for both of them, they parted ways. With a chaste kiss, Tayansha left for her ballet class, and John returned home. John was lucky in that he typically drove the tour bus during the week, so he had time off over the weekend. He returned to his apartment by way of a taxi, as Tay's class was within walking distance of her apartment. Arriving home, he found Alicia and Marco chatting quietly over coffee and croissants. "Welcome home," Alicia said with a smile; there was a knowing nature to the smile, and John suspected that Lucy had told her cousin something of the events the night before. "We have an extra croissant if you want it. It's yours," she offered.

John accepted the offer and started making another coffee as Ronny came into the kitchen. "Dude, got your freak on?" Ronny asked with the subtlety of a bull. "Gotta ask, man, was she shaved?"

"What the fuck, dude?" John said Alicia had similarly turned to say something as Marco buried his face in his hands.

"What? Shaved's better." Ronny replied, appearing to be honestly surprised at the tone of the room.

Alicia spoke up before John could reply, "If you don't like that a woman doesn't shave, you just don't get to go there. You don't get to be a fucking pervert." She said. John had met Alicia several times before and had always found her to be very frank.

"Aww, come on, who likes to kiss hair?" Ronny retorted.

John turned to Alicia, "Do you want to take this one, or should I?" he asked as the coffee machine finished pouring a long cup.

Alicia waved an arm towards John, "Go ahead, I'm curious how you are going to respond," she replied with raised brows.

John nodded, "Says the man who has a perpetual five o'clock shadow," he said in Ronny's direction.

"Nice," Alicia said, "beard rash is no fun, no matter where it is," she laughed.

Ronny shrugged, "What ev's," he replied, "at least you got some. Lucy piked on me."

John laughed, "She said your room smelt like week-old cheese and was worried your junk would, too," he said with a smile.

Marco laughed, "Dude, why did you set the temp inside at like 35 anyway?" he asked, trying to short-circuit the back and forth.

"You told me guys in cold climates have erectile dysfunction, so I turned the heat up." To Ronny, that seemed completely logical.

"Dude, I said that so you would stop putting your fucking underwear in the freezer, and it doesn't mean you should jack the heat up. We all have to pay the electricity bill," Marco, unlike Ronny, didn't have spare cash, so he found his frivolousness annoying sometimes.

Alicia changed topics as John picked up the croissant, "So you going to see Tay again?" she asked, "Lucy said you two got along 'really well'." She finished with air quotes.

John blushed, "She is really nice and lots of fun, so we are having dinner tonight. She's taking me to a Mythfolk restaurant." He took a seat at the table, "Did you guys have a nice night?" he asked Marco and Alicia, ignoring his bogan roommate.

Alicia smiled, "Yeah, it was nice at the bar, better back here. Once we opened a window to let some cool air in." Marco didn't say a word. "So, restaurant date?"

John shrugged as he dipped his croissant in his coffee, "I want to know more about her and her world; chatting over a feed from her homeland sounds like a good idea."

Ronny smiled, "I heard they eat eyeballs," he was leaning against the kitchen counter, drinking from the milk bottle.

The trio at the table shook their heads. "I haven't seen you like this, and we've known each other for a few years now," Marco said.

John shrugged, "I haven't met anyone to feel this way about. No offence to anyone here intended," he added quickly.

Alicia laughed, "None taken. I have my hands full," she said, grabbing Marco's hand from across the table.

John looked back and forth between them several times, "Wait, you guys are official?" They nodded, "Thank fuck; it's only been like six months.

"Four and three weeks," Marco said.

Alicia started, "You remember our first date?" Marco nodded, "Oh, that's so sweet." The smile which crept across her face was of joy, and John couldn't help but smile in return.

"So I have to ask, and hope it's not too tactless," Marco continued, "How are you going to tell your family?"

John slumped, "Shit, I hadn't thought about that," he admitted.

Alicia was confused, "Wait, is there a deal here? What's going on?"

Marco chose to fill in the gap, "John's parents are pretty religious. They still think he's a virgin," he explained.

"So?" Ronny asked, oblivious to the broader picture.

"My folks are waiting for me to meet a good Catholic girl," he explained. Ronny shrugged, indicating he didn't get it. "She's from another world, literally. They are going to freak out that she's not Catholic. They are really going to freak that she isn't human."

"So, don't tell them," Ronny said as if that answered the question.

"Aww shit, I'm sorry, John, I remember telling my folks that I was seeing Marco, and they straight away questioned his name."

Now it was Marco's turn to start, "You never told me that," he protested, "they had an issue with me being Latino?"

Alicia looked chagrined, "Problem, no, kinda, they asked if you were part of a gang."

Ronny laughed, "Marco, part of a gang, fuck, that's funny."

"And racist as hell. Jesus dude, do you think before you speak?" John asked.

Ronny shrugged, "If I did that, when would I speak," he replied as if that explained it all.

"Wow," Marco said, "just, fuck." He sat back in his chair, looking downward as thoughts played across his face.

"Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, they came around, and I didn't want to make a fuss," Alicia tried to explain.

Marco sighed, "No, I get that. It's just that it's fucking 2023. We have literal aliens on earth, no offence intended, John. I thought we were past that crap." He took a deep breath, "It doesn't matter. I want to be with you, not your family, and John, you should feel the same, but maybe, warn Tay," he recommended.

"Sorry," Alicia said again.

Marco shook his head, "All good. Sad thing is I'm used to it, and you graduate soon, and so do I, so they can see that physics and engineering make an excellent couple."

Alicia smiled, "Even if only one of those is a science," she said before poking her tongue out.

"Oh, ouch, is that how it is?" Marco asked. John smiled and lost himself in reverie, hoping one day he could share something like that with Tay.

Tay arrived at her class about fifteen minutes early. As she stretched for the class, she chatted with her classmates. She was the only Mythfolk in the class, but the people were friendly, so she enjoyed it and the conversations. As she was doing some practice moves, one of her classmates approached her, "Tay, how are you?" Katherine asked.

Katherine was the kind of person who was always lovely and curious, asking about various aspects of people's lives and relishing their responses. "My life is going very nicely at the moment, thank you," Tay said somewhat formally.

"Wait a minute," Margie interrupted, "there's something different," she said, coming over and grabbing Tay's hands. After a few moments, she squealed. "You got laid," she accused. It was loud, and Tay's blush which had started with her comment at something being different, darkened. "Oh no, you don't get to be embarrassed. You get to tell us all about it," Margie said as she took Tay's hand. "What's his name? Or her's?" she asked before adding, "Satyr? Orc?" she followed up, almost drooling over the word.

"Human man," Tay said, her blush had settled in a deep scarlet.

Katherine looked flabbergasted, "You fucked a human boy last night?" she was shocked and didn't try and hide it.

"A human man, yes," Tay added, frowning slightly at her question.

As the duo went to continue their enquiries, the teacher came into the room. Joanne was an experienced ballet dancer, having toured in her youth. She quickly organised the women into their positions to practice at the bar, and they started to drill.

After several minutes of drilling, as Joanne walked past the line, she said, "Tay, well done, you are much more fluid and graceful in your movements." There was a giggle from Katherine and Margie. Tay blushed again.