TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 03: Two Hot Blondes Bet on BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Get into it Jenny," said the Coach, grinning his delight. "Ride that dick!" Her back was arched, thrusting her magnificent tits before his eyes and he just stared at her hard nipples. Little bumps surrounded the puffy areola. Her breasts were slick, glistening in the light from the shower's water, and here and there, still covered in globs of his seed. Jenny was slowly riding his shaft, staring at him with an ornery look on her face. She looked different, changed. The Coach's grin broadened as he realized what was different about her. Married, prim and proper, Jenny Summers now looked slutty and wanton. He'd broken her. His cock had released her inner slut!"

Jenny ran her hands over his hard-black stomach and chest, so different from Harold's pudgy pale freckled stomach. There wasn't an ounce of fat on Coach Black's body. She laid down on top of him, writhing her body against his before arching her back and sucking on his black nipple. Jenny laughed and sat up again, grinding her pussy into his cock. She started bouncing again. If felt different fucking him. Now she was the one in control. She was the one using her pussy to get his big black cock off. She liked the feeling. "Yeah. You want me to ride you like a BIG BLACK BULL," she purred. Oh, it's just so huge! She thought. My pussy is so sensitive. I can feel his cock throbbing. I can feel his pulse. His heart beating inside his big cock. It was triggering another orgasm. Jenny reared up, pushing down on his stomach, bucking up and down in his lap to bring on yet another big orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted. "AH! AAAH!! AAAAAHHH!! I'm cumming so hard!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"OOH! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING BIG BLACK COCK!"

"OH SHIT!" groaned the Coach, grabbing her thighs, and bucking his hips up into her pussy as she rode him.

Jenny's eyes flew wide open in shock. His cock was bucking against the tight walls of her pussy and it felt like someone had turned on a hose inside her womb. Oh NO! she thought panicking. He's cumming inside my unprotected womb. She hadn't felt a man cum inside her for eighteen years. She'd made Harold wear a condom since Kitty was born. Kitty had been unplanned. They were attempting the rhythm method, but Harold had lost control. She'd let him go without a condom while she was pregnant and loved feeling his little penis squirt inside her despite disliking the mess. She'd forgotten that and the little pleasure her husband had given her was nothing like this. Coach Black's cock was like an erupting volcano, spewing its hot lava, it's hot seed inside her unprotected womb. Jenny's body was trembling again. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" And then it happened. "OH MY GOD! I'm cumming AGAIN!! UH! UH! UNNNH!"

"Fuck!" growled the Coach, through gritted teeth. "Milk them black balls with that tight white slut pussy, bitch!"

Jenny didn't particularly care for being talked to like she was some whore off the street, but when the man saying it is wracking your body with the biggest orgasms of your life, she was willing to overlook it. Her orgasm lasted as long as the others had and when it was over, she collapsed on Coach's chest, gasping for breath. They kissed again, his tongue darting into her mouth, little mews coming from the back of her throat as his cock continued jerking, sending smaller jets of sperm into her womb. Thank god, he's had a vasectomy, she thought. Jenny kissed him again and then slid forward, kissing his nose, eye lid, forehead. She felt his tongue slide along the top of her breasts, moving down to flicker over one distended nipple, before sucking her entire areola into his mouth. The man was insatiable, she thought, moaning.

Jenny slid forward until his cock plopped out of her pussy. She sighed, looking back over her shoulder at it, standing proudly upwards, still huge and thick, cum continued spurting up from the big cock head to pour down the huge shaft. A torrent of semen poured from her now unplugged pussy, splattering on his pubic hair and running down around his shaft to drip off his balls. What have I done, thought Jenny. My husband would drop dead if he could see me now.

Jenny rolled off the coach and fell spread-eagled on the tiled floor of the nasty boy's showers, water from multiple showers hitting her body from all angles. The coach leaned on his side and ran his hands along her body. His dark fingers moved through the wisps of blonde pubic hair before his hand slid over her flat belly and across her huge breasts. She shuddered as she watched his hand squeezing her bosom and pinching her nipples one after the other. "Your body is so amazing Jenny," said the Coach. He noticed her lying there, breathing heavily, and asked, "Are you alright?"

Jenny smiled. "I'm fine. Just tired. Who knew having multiple large orgasms could be so exhausting."

"You're telling me, sexy. That tight white pussy of yours drained my balls dry." The coach leaned over and kissed her nipple before pushing himself to his feet. "Let's get cleaned up." He reached down and took her hand, pulling her to her feet.

"You bet," said Jenny, "Old man Long is gonna be pissed when he sees the school's water bill."

The married white wife and mother spent the next twenty minutes under the shower's stream with her new black lover exploring each other's bodies. He soaped her down, trying to get every bit of evidence off her magnificent body. Strong black hands wiped between her legs and thighs, over her ass cheeks across her back and stomach. Smaller slim white hands, one with a glistening diamond ring on it, symbol of her commitment to another man, ran across his hard-muscular stomach and chest, soaping his cock and balls until every bit of semen was off it. She could feel his cock twitch and swell as she cleaned it and again when he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

Hand in hand they left the steamy shower.

**********

Kitty slowly came to her senses. Her cheek was pressed hard against a wooden plank. She groggily raised her head. "Uh. W-where am I?" Wow, I came so hard, my body went numb, she thought. Kitty pushed against the plank. It was the seat in the girl's locker room. She was straddling it, breasts mashed down against it. Her whole body still felt tingly, her large orgasms made her pussy convulse and curled her toes. Her body still felt the aftereffects of that pleasurable orgasm and she felt great, except for this pain coming from her ass. "Ouch! Samson, what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna bust a nut in this pretty little ass of yours," said Samson. He was leaning back bracing himself on the seat with his cock thrust forwards into her asshole just above her still sperm dripping pussy. "Fuck. It's so tight, I just got the head of my cock in."

"WAIT! I don't even let Todd do me there!"

"I ain't Todd! You're gonna take it if ya want this dick again."

Damn it, she did want his dick again. It was the only dick she wanted from here on out. "Oh. God. I don't know. Just go slow."

"Ungh!" grunted Samson as his big cock bent in the middle trying to force its way into Kitty's ass. Luckily, it was still well lubricated from his sperm and her orgasms or it would have been more difficult. None of the women he'd ever fucked before had let his big thing near their assholes and it was always something he had wanted to do. He'd taken advantage of Kitty's comatose state to get the head past her rosebud. But Kitty was different from the other girls. She was moaning a little like she was enjoying it. "YEAH! You like that black cock in your tight ass?"

"YES!" she moaned. "I like your black cock anywhere. Fuck my ass, Samson! Fuck my tight ass with your big black cock! AAAAAHHH!!" Kitty couldn't believe how good it felt. Her ass shouldn't have been able to take something this big or at least for it to feel pleasurable. His cock feels so good stretching out my ass, she thought, moaning loudly. "HARDER! Fuck that ass!" Her black lover was listening to her pleas. He increased his speed, his black cock sliding more easily in and out of her ass. His balls were slapping against her sensitive labia and clitoris. Kitty was actually pushing back into his thrusting cock. I'm like gonna cum from an ass fucking, she thought not believing it. "I love it," she told him while he hovered over her slamming his thick cock in and out of her rectum.

Samson couldn't take it. Her ass was tighter then her pussy. It was sucking the sperm out of him. "Gonna cum soon," he growled. "I'm cumming!!" He thrust his cock forward, hearing Kitty gasp loudly as his cum flooded her bowels. He shot several thick wads before pulling his cock out and shooting the rest over her back. Looking down, Samson smiled seeing his sperm leaking from the ass and pussy of his rival's girlfriend.

Minutes later, they were showering together in a scene similar to the one Kitty's mother and Coach Black had been doing a short time before. After drying off, Samson pulled his grass stained uniform back on and sat on the bench as Kitty still topless, pulled her red cheerleading skirt up. "God that was amazing," she grinned at him.

"You ready to dump that wimp Todd and date a real man?" he asked.

"Todd who, boyfriend?" she replied.

"We'll be the first interracial couple at Coxville High?"

"I don't care. Just keep fucking me. We gotta use protection next time. Mom won't let me go on the pill."

"I'll pull out next time. Trust me." Samson watched her finish dressing. It should be a crime covering up that perfect body, he thought. He gave her a quick, but passionate kiss. "I'll sneak out after you," he told her.

Kitty opened the door and peaked down the empty hall. She snuck out unaware that she had already been observed.

**********

Jenny was leaning over to get dressed when the coach came up behind her and squeezed her breasts. She grinned at him and reached down with her wedding ring hand to grab the still swollen cock. "I can't get over how big your black cock is!"

"You keep playin' with it like that and I'll be ready to go again soon."

"Jesus! You're amazing. Are you trying to kill me with this thing?" She gave his cock another squeeze and felt it swell even more. Jenny moaned as his fingers pinched her nipple and she was almost ready to go again, but then she noticed the clock on the locker room wall was at 10:08. "Shit! It's getting late. We've been in here for almost two hours! I've got to get home." Jenny sprang free of his arms, racing for her clothes. "Kitty's going to be furious. She's probably been looking for me this whole time."

"Whoa! Hang on!" said Coach Black, not wanting to see her go and not wanting to see her cover up her perfect body.

Jenny bent down forgetting her underwear, her abused twat pointing at him as she pulled her white skirt back up her legs. "I'm sorry Coach, but I got to get home soon or Harold will be worried." She grabbed her red "Cocks" top and pulled it down half way over her full bare breasts.

"You know we're gonna fuck again soon. Right?"

Jenny's answer was to spin around and fall to her knees. She looked up at him as she grabbed his cock. Jenny leaned down and took him in her mouth. She swallowed the entire shaft up to her fist which was holding the base of his cock. She sucked and slurped over her new toy, feeling it swell and turn completely hard again in her mouth. Jenny pulled back. "You can bet on it," she told him. Jenny stood. "I need the spare keys."

"On the hanger inside my office."

Jenny grabbed Black's set of keys and raced out of the locker room and down the hall. Her shirt still raised just under her nipples. Her belly and the bottom of her breasts were exposed. She headed through the gym and over to the girl's locker-room. That was sweet of the coach to lend me his keys even though I left him hanging with another huge erection, she thought. I'll just grab my things from the locker room and find Kitty so that we can get home. I hope she's feeling better than before, she wondered.

Jenny arrived at the girl's lockers and put her key in the door, while trying to stretch her shirt back down. She opened the door a crack and could hear the obvious sounds of someone fucking. Her brows narrowed in anger. How dare one of her students use the locker room's for sex? Someone was about to get suspended.

Jenny stepped around the corner just as a female voice screamed, "I love it!" Gotcha, she thought. Jenny reared back in stunned horror. She was standing behind a black man fucking a blonde white girl from behind and that white girl looked just like... Oh shit... Not Kitty. Not with a black guy! What if he gets her pregnant? Wait! He's not fucking her pussy. He's fucking her ass! The little slut is loving it and Samson's nearly as big as the coach. I wonder what it feels like to have something so big shoved up your ass? Samson yelled a warning that he was about to cum. I should stop this, she thought. No, I'll just pretend this didn't happen.

Jenny watched as Samson pulled his swollen engorged cock out and blasted sperm across her daughter's back. She spun around behind the lockers, knowing they were nearly finished and deep in thought. I'll just go wait by the car. She was worried that Kitty wasn't on the pill, but then maybe that's why she let him fuck her ass, even though such an act was unnatural and a sin. I wonder if Coach Black would fuck my ass? She kind of wanted to try it even though she would feel like a pervert asking him and he might think she was disgusting.

Jenny hurried out the door while Samson and her daughter showered together. She left the school and waited by her car.

**********

Kitty came bouncing down the steps seeing her mom leaning against her car waiting for her. "Looking for these?" she asked, dangling her mom's keys out to drop them in her hand.

"Just get in the car. Your father is probably worried." Jenny walked around to the driver's side and got behind the wheel as her daughter got in beside her in the passenger seat. She glanced sideways at her perky daughter. She was glowing, radiant and had a grin from ear to ear.

"Mom, Samson West asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What did he say when you turned him down?" Jenny waited for half a minute and when her daughter didn't answer she said, "You did turn him down?"

"Not exactly."

"Kitty, he's black and this is the deep South. That kind of thing doesn't happen in Coxville."

"But mom...?"

"I said no and that's that." Jenny drove the rest of the way home while Kitty pouted. They were silent until she pulled into the driveway and added, "Stick with Todd. He's already gotten into college and has a bright future. That Samson boy is trouble. The only way he's getting into college is with a scholarship. Otherwise, he's going to end up in jail like most of the other boys from Westside."

"Okay mom," grumbled Kitty, thinking that she and Samson would just have to keep their love a secret.

Jenny patted her daughter on the arm, feeling a little envious. I can't believe I'm jealous of the little slut, she thought. If I had met the Coach when I was her age, I never would have married Harold. Jenny shivered with lust at the thought of getting the Coach's big black cock daily since she was a teenager.

Harold opened the front door and stepped outside. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick. I tried both your phones. Honey, we had plans for tonight."

Jenny ran her hand through the hair on the top of her head. "It's been a LONG and HARD day, Harold," she said, thinking about Coach Black's big cock. "Really long and hard. I'm not in the mood for this."

"Well okay, but you still should have called." The pudgy husband of the hottest woman in Coxville turned to his daughter. "Todd was here waiting for you Kitty. He wanted you to call him, but that was over an hour ago."

Kitty just nodded, shrugging like she didn't really care. She kissed her dad on the cheek. "Goodnight daddy, I'll be in my room."

"Goodnight Kitten," he replied. Harold turned to his lovely blonde wife and put his hand around her waist. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he said, "Just because our plans got ruined, doesn't mean our night does."

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Honey, I'm tired and I have a headache."

"But you promised," said Harold almost whimpering.

"Alright, alright," replied Jenny giving in. I hate to see a grown man beg, she thought. Any other time she would have been thrilled. They'd had sex during the storm last night and normally that would satisfy Harold for a couple weeks. Harold wanting sex two days in a row would have been a pleasant treat, but after getting the fucking of your life from a hung black man, she wasn't even sure if she would be able to feel Harold inside her stretched-out pussy.

Hand in hand, the husband and wife walked upstairs. Jenny went into the master bath and changed for bed. She pulled on a lacy halter top so tight and thin, her breasts were visible. She pulled on cotton panties. She had been in such a hurry, she'd forgotten her underwear in the boy's lockers. She hoped the Coach had grabbed them. Just one look at the cup size and most of the school would know they were hers. She brushed her teeth, the lingering taste of the coach's sperm still on her tongue. It felt like there was a gallon of sperm still sloshing around in her womb and her pussy was still stretched out. If Harold had any sense, he'd know something was wrong. What was she going to do?

Jenny left the bathroom and walked into her bedroom. She caught her husband in the act of putting his condom on. He stood nude in their room. The rubber hanging loosely on his little penis. That is so not sexy, she thought. No flat stomach, no abs or pecs, no muscles at all, no ebony skin glistening in the light, no cocky grin on his face, and no big black cock sticking proudly out from his body. Jenny smiled and tried to look interested. She fell to her knees and pulled the small condom off his even smaller penis. "You won't be needing this," she said.

"What are you...?

Jenny's lips closed around the head of her husband's penis. She let her tongue swirl around the tip.

"Honey, are you sure?" asked a very surprised and delighted Harold. "It's been so long since you sucked my cock."

"Seriously Harold? It's a penis, not a cock. Don't be so crude." She put the little grape head back in her mouth. She thought of Coach Black again. Now that's a COCK, thought the young mother. I haven't done this in years and now twice in one night, thought Jenny. If Harold even counts. Jenny swallowed his penis until her lips pressed into his pubic hairs. This is so easy. The head barely even enter my throat. I wish I was sucking the Coach's big black cock again. She moaned, remembering how she had fallen to her knees in the shower and took that magnificent cock between her lips.

Jenny looked up to see if her husband was enjoying it. She wasn't surprised to see a goofy expression on his face. "Slow down honey, I'm gonna cum," he gasped.

Harold's penis bucked in her mouth. What a wimp, she thought. I just started. Jenny pulled back and stuck her tongue out under the floppy penis she'd spent twenty years of her life with. There were only a few small drops of semen on her tongue.

"Sorry," said Harold. "I tried to warn you."

"It's all right honey," Jenny replied, smiling at him. She stood back up and walked into the bathroom, spitting the small wad of semen into a tissue.

Harold called from the bedroom. "Thanks honey, that was wonderful. I love you."

"I love you too," she called back, thinking that his semen didn't even taste as good as the Coach's. Harold's was runnier, not as thick, or as white and the Coach had a vasectomy. Maybe getting snipped, makes it taste richer, she wondered.

By the time Jenny left the bathroom, Harold had fallen asleep with a grin on his face. She slipped in bed beside her snoring husband, folded her arms under her head and stared up at the ceiling. I love Harold, she thought. I spent almost twenty years of my life with this man. I can't believe I just cheated on the father of my child with a black man. But I can't go back to just having sex with Harold. I need that big black cock. And what about Kitty? Now that she's discovered big black cock, will she be able to give it up? I know I can't. Jenny began to feel guilty and concerned about her family. She finally decided that Harold would have her love and devotion, but the Coach would have her sex. Since he couldn't get her pregnant, if they were discreet, there wouldn't be any consequences. Kitty she would just have to keep a close eye on.