TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 03: Two Hot Blondes Bet on BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having made up her mind, Jenny Summers rolled over and tried to fall asleep not realizing how much her life would be changing over the next few months.

**********

Kitty got out of the shower and walked into her room nude. Well, it took forever, but I finally feel like I got all that sperm off me, she thought. "I think I'll check my messages," she said to herself. Her laptop was beside her bed and her phone was sitting by it. She brought her computer out of hibernation mode and checked her messages on her phone.

Todd only texted me seven times, she thought checking her messages. She looked up at her computer and saw she'd also gotten two emails from him. It's not like he's desperate, she thought. Loser, wants his victory blowjob." She shook her head, wondering if she should text him back that she was dumping him, but decided to wait and do it in person. Todd you're out and Samson your big black cock is in.

I wonder, thought Kitty. She typed "big black cock" into a search engine. Her screen was immediately filled with images of roosters. Kitty laughed and changed the filtering parameters on her search to allow for adult content. The next images that appeared in her screen made her eyes open wider and gasp at all the large black phalluses that appeared. One was colossal, cut and bigger then Samson's by a few inches. She clicked on the picture to enlarge it. The link directed her to LD's website, father of Lorenzo "LD" Doyle, one of Samson's teammates, and the only Coxville native to move to Los Angeles to get into the porn industry.

Kitty laid down on the bed staring at the screen filled with images of LD's big black cock. There were free samples and dozens of short video clips mostly featuring him with white women. He was billed as the most well-hung man in porn. There was even a dildo made from a mold of his cock for sale. I didn't know black cocks were so big, she thought, slipping two fingers between her moist thighs. One hand rubbed over her breasts and her fingers pinched a nipple. "I wish Samson were here to fuck me again," she moaned, staring at a clip of LD jerking off his huge cock.

Kitty continued fingering herself, her need growing as her fingers moved faster. She stared in wonder at the black cock on the screen swelling as he stroked it until black see exploded from the head. Suddenly her back arched and she gasped in pleasure. "Cumming!" she gasped.

Kitty closed her eyes, still slowly fingering herself as she began to fall asleep. The exhausted teen rolled over on her side, her finger still between her legs, the images of LD's black cock cumming on a constant loop still on her computer screen as she fell into a deep dream filled sleep.