Tea Party Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled into him massaging him toward another edge that he fell off immediately. His body shook and turned to jelly under her, the sounds he made almost inaudible, but she could feel he had one more in him. She teased it out, moving her hips exact and slow, pushing him deeply into the mat so his leaky little tiger rubbed a little more. She felt him tense and release around her wishbone one more time and stopped moving. Bending toward him she pushed his hair from his sweaty forehead and kissed him softly. As she pulled out of him, he groaned and curled up into a ball of leaky drooling pleasure. She stood above them both, her wishbone still proudly hanging from her harness, watching their small bodies move with breath, a calmness flooded her. The sort of calm that allowed her to rest. She sat back down on the pillows on the floor.

"Come to me kittens. Now I have removed all the bad we can cuddle." She said softly and their sleepy, wet forms crawled to her slowly and curled up on her lap as she stroked them. Their soft mouths found her nipples. They suckled until her milky drug filled their mouths, swallowing it their eyes rolled back as their lids fell closed. Miztress pulled a blanket up around their shoulder and closed her own eyes, all three of them falling asleep as their heart beats found the same rhythm. Hers.

12