Teach Me Tantra! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a walk in a park or a forest. Be aware of everything happening around you. There is life everywhere. There are more living things in a cubic meter of forest dirt than there are people on this entire planet. Try to connect with it.

"Smell the fresh air, the flowers, the plants. Look for any wildlife, big and small. Notice that nature only lives in the present moment, everything has a purpose. There is no self-doubt, no second-guessing, no regrets. Just action or inaction. Exactly what needs to be done in that specific moment. No more, no less.

"Look for a large old tree. Place your hand on the trunk and close your eyes. Try to feel its energy. If you can't feel anything, imagine what that energy might feel like; calm and wise, lovingly sheltering anyone or anything around it."

"I will try that, Dirk," Amanda agreed.

I wished her a good night and watched her lithe little body swaying under the streetlight as she walked towards her car and drove away.

12