Teach Me Tantra! Ch. 03

Story Info
Dirk touches Amanda.
2.6k words
4.72
6.3k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Dirk Touches Amanda

I thought a lot about Amanda over the week. I hadn't had a partner for a while who was in touch with her body and willing to share such a blissful experience with me. I was looking forward to continuing the lessons, to say the least.

When the time arrived I greeted her at my door in my robe, freshly showered.

She looked a bit different today. A little more relaxed. Her hair was in a ponytail instead of a bun. And her skirt only went down to her knees, exposing her creamy white calves.

"Good evening, Dirk," she said, smiling and looking in my eyes. "I was looking forward to our lesson all week."

"Good evening, Amanda," I smiled back, motioning her to come in. "So was I. Why don't we go up to my bedroom and you can tell me how your week went."

I led her up to the bedroom and we sat on the chairs at the foot of the bed. It was made up the same way as the week before, with the lights low and a couple of scented candles burning.

"So, did you try the homework, sweetheart?" I asked. "I'm interested in knowing what your experience was."

"It was different focusing on my body while I masturbated," she started. "I began noticing more subtle things that I wasn't aware of before. Like sometimes when I touch my nipples I can feel it in my pussy. And when I focused on those subtle feelings, they began to grow and feel more delicious."

"Excellent. And did you spend some time in nature?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. I spent some time in the park across from my house. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes and tried to feel the energy of the wildlife. There were some squirrels and some birds and some ants. And I found a big old oak tree and tried to connect with it."

"Did you feel its energy?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she responded. Her eyebrows furled as she searched for the right words. "I felt something, but I don't know if it was the actual energy or just what I imagined the energy would be."

"That's amazing, Amanda", I applauded. "What is important is your openness to receiving that energy, to be connected with that energy, to look for it."

"So what is today's lesson?" Amanda asked, with a shy smile.

"Today we are going to learn about how you like to be touched," I proclaimed.

She furled her brow again. "But I showed you last time how I like to touch myself."

"That is true," I replied, looking back fondly on the memory. "But touching yourself is different than being touched by someone else."

"What do you mean?" she asked, still confused.

I thought about it for a moment. Finally I had an inspiration. "Are you ticklish, Amanda?"

"Oh yes," she laughed. "My feet and my sides are very ticklish."

"Okay," I said. "Let me see you tickle yourself."

She laughed again. "Don't be silly. I can't tickle myself. Someone else has to tickle me."

"Exactly," I smiled. "That's my point. There are feelings you can get when someone else touches you that you can't get by touching yourself. The only ticklish spots that you know about are the ones that other people have already touched."

Amanda pulled back a little. "Wow, I never thought about that."

"It's the same thing when you are being touched by a loving partner," I continued. "Our genitals are not the only parts of our bodies that can feel good when they're being touched.

"There are some areas that are more sensitive than other areas. These extra-sensitive areas are called 'erogenous zones'.

"You can look up where these zones are, like a map, but this is just a generalisation. Everybody has their own personal reactions to the intimate touch of a partner, their own map.

"So today we are going to find out what Amanda's sensitive areas are. How Amanda likes to be touched. Where Amanda likes to be touched.

"It is important to remember that your partner cannot know how to touch you properly if you don't communicate to him or her what turns you on and what doesn't. And it's difficult for you to know what turns you on if you haven't experienced a variety of sensations on your body.

"So today I would like to touch your body intimately with my hands, my lips and my tongue. While I do this, I would like you to close your eyes and focus on what I am doing and how it is affecting your body. We will explore your whole body so you get a general idea about what you like and what you don't."

I dropped my voice a little. "This is where things get more intimate, Amanda. It's your last chance to back out."

"I'm all in, Dirk," Amanda replied with a sly smile. "In fact, I was hoping that you would touch me last week. I even showered just before I came here tonight and I'm not wearing any perfume."

"Awesome," I said with a big grin.

Handing her the pink robe I said, "Your robe is freshly laundered. Why don't you go change in the bathroom and we can begin?"

Without hesitation she took the silky robe from my fingers and went into the bathroom to change.

I was sitting in my chair when she emerged, wearing the robe. I immediately stood up and motioned her to come to me.

"Give me your glasses and your earrings, sweetheart. We're going to start with your head."

She took off her glasses, making her brown eyes appear even bigger and handed them to me along with her earrings. One by one, I placed them on the small table between the chairs.

She looked beautiful in the low light. Her black hair sparkling with the flicker of the candles. Her bright eyes looking up at me. The faint smell of sandalwood in the air.

Standing in front of me her head only came up to my chin. I reached out and lovingly took her head into my hands. My thumbs were in front of her ears while my finger cradled the back of her head, feeling her soft hair.

I gently tilted her head up, leaned down and gave her a small, light kiss on her lips. She responded by pressing into my lips and kissing me back.

"I'd like you to close your eyes now, Amanda," I instructed. "I don't want you to touch me. I just want you to focus your awareness on what I am doing and any sensations you are feeling in your body. Not just where I am touching you, but your entire body."

Amanda smiled and closed her eyes. "I think I'm going to enjoy this lesson," she cooed. "There are some places that I've been imagining you touching all week."

Still cradling her head I began with her face. First I lightly kissed her lips one at a time. Then I moved up to her eyes, resting my lips on one eyelid for a few seconds, then the other.

From there I moved to her forehead. First I brushed it lightly with my lips and the short, soft hairs of my beard. Then I planted light kisses all over it. She let out a little sigh when I rested my lips over her third eye and began gently sucking on it.

I traced my hands down her neck and placed them on the top of her shoulders, giving me access to her ears. I planted tiny kisses across her left cheek as I slowly made my way to her ear. I kissed the top of her ear, her earlobe and behind her ear, making her shiver. Then I took her earlobe into my mouth and licked it with my tongue.

Amanda began to moan slightly as I licked the back of her ear and began licking and kissing down her neck. She tilted her head back more, allowing me to kiss her throat and neck as I worked my way to her right ear. She sighed again when I put her right earlobe in my mouth and teased it playfully.

I straightened up, still holding her shoulders, and said, "Why don't you remove the robe and lie down on your stomach on the bed? Then we can explore your back."

She opened her eyes and nodded, yes. I pulled back the sheets while she slipped out of the slinky robe and into the bed, lying down on her stomach with her head tilted to the side. She closed her eyes and waited, with a smile on her face, anticipating my touch.

Her pony tail was over her shoulder blade and I gently brushed it to the side so I could continue. I put one hand on each side of her, leaned over and started kissing the back of her neck as the mattress sank under my weight.

I continued my way down her spine with my lips, alternating between light brushing with my lips and beard, firmer kisses and gentle suction. She had a little shiver when I kissed her between her shoulder blades and let out another soft moan when I reached her tailbone at the base.

Amanda was near the right side of the bed so I started brushing the right side of her body with my lips. Immediately she jumped.

"Stop!" she implored, giggling. "I'm ticklish there."

"If you're ticklish there, then you are also very sensitive there," I replied. "We shouldn't ignore it. We should explore it some more. See how it feels with a firmer touch."

"Oh, okay," she said, hesitantly.

I pressed my lips into her soft, warm side, just above her hip and began gently licking and sucking on it.

Amanda gasped. "Oh, yes, this does feel good," she admitted.

I moved her arm so I could kiss her side all the way up to her armpit, and lingered there so she could experience the feeling of it being kissed, licked and sucked.

After the sides we tried each arm. I paid extra attention to the sensitive part inside of her elbows and took each finger and thumb into my mouth.

From there I turned my attention to her beautiful little ass, kneading it with my hands, kissing it, licking along the crack.

She moaned as I started kissing the back of her thighs. "Mmmm. That's making me wet," she purred.

I continued down her leg to the back of her knee and spent some time there, trying different sensations, before making my way down to her feet.

Amanda told me that her feet were ticklish, so I squeezed each foot firmly, one at a time, while putting each delicate little toe in my mouth and licking between them.

"I like that," she said. "It feels sexy and a little naughty."

"Awesome," I said, smiling. "Why don't you flip over and we will continue with your front?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she admitted, turning over on her back with a sheepish smile. "You did say you were going to touch me everywhere."

I stood back for a moment, gazing at her beauty. This was the first time I had seen her naked front. Kissing her back had begun to arouse me a little already and I could feel my cock growing more as my eyes surveyed her delicate little body. Her creamy soft skin, glistening in the candle-light. Her tiny breasts made even smaller by the gravity pressing them into her lithe little body. Her slender limbs, beckoning me closer.

When her eyes were closed again, I leaned forward and began kissing the base of her neck before continuing across the top of her shoulders. She let out a little sigh as I kissed the delicate skin around her collarbone.

I cupped each tiny breast in my hands, squeezing them, rubbing them, massaging them. Trying different pressures and sensations as I inched my way closer and closer to her erect nipples.

I brushed the sides of each nipple lightly with my thumbs, feeling them grow even harder under my fingers. Then I leaned forward and put them into my mouth, one by one. Rolling them around with my tongue, licking the tips, gently scraping the sides with my teeth.

"Oh," she moaned. "I can feel that in my pussy."

"Would you like me to give you an orgasm?" I offered. By now my cock was beginning to strain against my robe and I gave it a little squeeze through the silky material.

"Mmm, yes," she purred. "My pussy is so wet right now."

"Okay," I said. "Why don't you open your legs a little and I will kneel down between them."

Amanda spread her legs and pulled her feet towards her butt, lifting her knees off of the bed. Giving me room to climb up between her legs, while providing an awesome view of her little shaved pussy.

She looked at me kneeling there in front of her and smiled before closing her eyes again.

I leaned forward and brushed her stomach with my lips, causing her to twitch. I continued with firmer kisses across her belly, tracing my way around the soft skin of her hips and down the top of her thighs, avoiding her pussy.

I straightened my legs out over the foot of the bed so I could bring my face closer to her warm pussy. I started kissing the insides of her thighs while stroking them from underneath with my hands. She let out another moan, louder this time.

"Touch my pussy," she begged as her breath quickened.

I began running my thumbs up and down her outer pussy lips. Then, parting them gently with my thumbs, I began to lick up and down her inner lips with my tongue wide and flat.

I licked down to her tiny little ass hole, allowing her to experience the naughty sensation as I circled it with my tongue and licked her taint.

From there I licked my way to the top of her vagina and began making gentle circles around it, searching for her clit. It was already a little swollen and I found it easily. She moaned even more and I could feel it growing even bigger as I gently circled it with my tongue and pulled it into my mouth.

While I was sucking on her clitoris I began rubbing her slippery pussy lips with my fingers. I looked up across her flat belly at her blissful face and she pleaded, "Please, put your finger in me."

I glided my index finger up and down between her pussy lips and it easily slipped into her dripping wet pussy. After a minute her pussy relaxed a bit and I inserted a second finger, relishing the feeling as her tight pussy clamped around it.

I reached my free hand up and cupped her right breast. Squeezing and massaging her breast and nipple.

Her breath became ever quicker as I continued to suck her clitoris and stroke my fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

Eventually her body stiffened, her back arched and she let out a deep moan before relaxing back into the bed with a big smile on her face.

"That was amazing, Dirk," she said, finally, opening her eyes. "Do you want me to touch you now?"

"Not tonight, sweetheart," I said begrudgingly. "Tonight was just for you. All I want you to do right now is just lie back and collect your thoughts. Think about the sensations you enjoyed and would like to explore further.

"Next week's lesson will be about how I like to be touched."

"That sounds wonderful," she said, smiling and closing her eyes again. "Thank you. I think I will just rest my eyes for a minute."