Teach Me Tantra! Ch. 05

Story Info
Intimate positions.
2.9k words
4.46
8.7k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- Intimate Positions

Another week passed and Amanda was back in my room once again. I made us some herbal tea and we sat down in our robes to chat.

"So, Amanda," I smiled. "I hope you enjoyed last week's lesson as much as I did. Do you have any thoughts you would like to share? How did you feel about the experience?"

Amanda thought for a moment. "When I put my focus on you and your body," she began, "I felt very close to you. The line between my body and yours became blurry. I felt like I was making love to you and myself at the same time."

She shot me a sly smile. "I really started getting into it. And I loved seeing the passion in your face and watching the hot cum shooting out of your twitching cock."

"Excellent. And the more you got into it--your passion, your energy--the better it felt for me too.

"This week we are going to focus on closeness and on intimacy. And next week I will show you how all of these techniques and mental attitudes combine into something magical."

"So, does that mean we are finished next week?" Amanda frowned.

"I hope not, sweetheart," I replied. "Next week you will see how everything we've been talking about fits together into a Tantric practice. This is not an ending, it is a beginning."

"How do you mean?" she asked.

"After the training ends, the practice begins. This is where you work on improving your skills with a partner. Continue to explore your body and theirs. Figure out new ways to get the most pleasure from your experience.

"It is always a 'practice'. No matter how much you practice, there is still more to discover about your body and your partner's body."

My voice lowered a bit. "I like you very much, Amanda. You are a beautiful person and I would be honoured to practice with you as long as you like."

Amanda looked into my eyes and smiled. "Thanks, Dirk. I'm enjoying these lessons. Right now I really don't want them to end."

"I'm so glad you feel that way, Amanda," I admitted. "And I'm also glad that you're thinking about the present moment.

"And speaking about presents," I slapped my knee and stood up. "I made a trip to the adult toy store this week."

I walked over to my closet and retrieved a hot-pink bag. I sat back down in my chair and placed it between my feet, retrieving a bottle of lube and putting it on the small table.

"First, I got us a fresh bottle of water-based lube."

"I was looking this week and there are lots of brands. How did you know the best lube to buy?" Amanda asked.

"Good question," I replied, pointing to the bottle. "As you can see, this bottle is fairly clear and you can see an air bubble on the top. If you turn the bottle upside down you can watch the bubble rise to the bottom.

"If it pops up quickly, the lube is mostly water. This kind is hard to apply. If you put some on your fingers it will just run off like water. And because it is mostly water, it will evaporate quickly and you will need to re-apply more often.

"In general, when you are looking for a water-based lube, the slower the bubble rises, the better the quality."

Amanda picked up the bottle, flipped it upside down, and watched the bubble slowly float up while I retrieved the remaining items from the bag.

"I also picked up two vibrators for us to try," I stated proudly, placing both on the table.

"The first one is small--about the size of a lipstick or finger--and very versatile. It's waterproof and doesn't look like a penis. It only takes one battery so it's not the strongest vibrator. And it's a little small for a vagina. But you can take it anywhere, even the shower, and use it anywhere on your body; your clit, your nipples, pussy lips, ass.

"I think you might like how it feels if I pressed it against your clit while my cock was in your pussy."

Amanda smiled and her cheeks turned pink. "Mmm. That sounds interesting."

"The other one is a vibrating dildo. It's just a little bit smaller than my cock. There are more realistic looking ones that let you feel the head and the veins, but I prefer something more feminine looking when we're together.

"The dildo takes more batteries than the little one so you can make the vibrations stronger. And it has more settings for patterns and strength.

"I think you might like it if I played with it in and around your pussy while I'm sucking on your clit."

"Ooo," Amanda squirmed a bit on her chair.

"It's important that you take care of your toys," I cautioned. "You should always clean them before and after you use them.

"There is a whole ecosystem in your vagina, Amanda. As long as things are in balance, it will maintain itself and it should have very little odour.

"If it is in balance, you don't want to disrupt it by introducing any sugar, bacteria or mould. Even a douche can put it out of balance.

"Soap and warm water work great to kill bacteria if the toy is submersible like these. The adult toy stores sell disinfecting sprays for parts that can't get wet. I washed these after I showered tonight."

"Thank you, Dirk," Amanda smiled. "I was a little shy to buy one myself and I didn't know which one to choose."

"When selecting a toy," I explained. "It's a good idea to think about how easy it would be to clean. Does it have grooves that could hide bacteria? Does it have parts that can't be rinsed by soap and water?"

Amanda nodded her head.

"Great. So let's start our lesson.

"Intimacy is very important in the Tantric tradition. It is necessary for forming a deep connection with your partner, both physically and spiritually. And it is something that I have personally struggled with over the years.

"We need to keep in mind that sex and intimacy are not the same things," I explained. "You can have sex without intimacy and you can be intimate without having sex."

Amanda tilted her head to the side. "I don't know what you mean."

"Okay, let's talk about sex without intimacy," I started. "Think about that time you were with the janitor. There was no real intimacy in that encounter.

"You barely touched each other. You were facing away from him the whole time. He was looking at the back of your head. There was no emotional connection.

"You didn't even really see or feel his cock. Don't get me wrong, I am so glad he used a condom since you barely knew him, but they can be problematic with Tantric sex."

"How is that?" Amanda asked.

"To be honest, condoms block a lot of subtle sensations that you can only get with skin on skin contact," I explained. "And over time a man will keep leaking pre-cum, which causes them to start slipping off. So he has to continually stop and put on fresh ones.

"I'd prefer not to use a condom with you. Are you Okay with that? I'm clean, very picky about my partners and I've had a vasectomy, so I can't get you pregnant."

Amanda furled her brow and thought about it for a moment. "It's Okay with me, Dirk," she agreed, "I've been longing to feel your hard cock inside of me."

"Wonderful," I beamed. "Now, let's talk about what I mean by, 'intimacy without sex.' For this, I think we need a demonstration.

"I have an exercise that I'd like us to try. Can you please stand up and face me?"

We both stood up in front of the little table and faced each other.

"This is one of the most intimate things I know," I explained. "And it doesn't involve sex. It's called a 'heart to heart.'

"Put your right hand on my chest, with your palm down over my heart and I will hold it there with the palm of my left hand.

"At the same time, I will put the palm of my right hand on your chest, over your heart. Then you cover it with the palm of your left hand."

Amanda placed her soft, warm hand over my heart and I held it there gently with mine. I placed my other hand over her heart and she covered it gently with hers. I could feel the warmth of her body, the rise and fall of her chest with each breath, and the gentle beating of her heart.

"Now," I continued. "We just look into each other's eyes for one minute, without talking."

This is a very simple but powerful exercise. Touching someone like this, looking into their eyes, pulls you into the present moment. In the present moment, a minute can feel like an eternity.

I found that this exercise helps you to feel a deeper connection with the other person. This connection can make you feel vulnerable and bring out a wide range of emotions.

I felt a lot of love and compassion for Amanda as I gazed into her big brown eyes and pressed my hand into her delicate chest. My heart reached out to her. I felt like I wanted to be with her, feel her close to me, protect her, support her.

At the same time I watched Amanda's expressions change. First, she looked a bit unsure of herself. Then she laughed.

After a moment she began to look serious and a tear came to her eye. Eventually, she began to look more relaxed and cracked a faint smile.

When a minute had passed, I broke the silence. "Opening yourself up to a partner takes trust and that can make you feel vulnerable. But doing so can result in a beautiful, meaningful connection, a merging of two bodies into one."

I began letting go of her hand and she followed suit, releasing mine. We continued looking into each other's eyes and I reached up to her head to remove her glasses.

After setting them down on the crowded little table, I put my hands on Amanda's hips, tilted my head a bit, and leaned down to kiss her on the lips.

She began kissing me back passionately and sucked my tongue into her mouth. I pulled her closer so she could feel my growing cock against her stomach.

I began kissing and licking her neck, moving my right hand up her stomach so I could slip it under her robe and massage her breast.

Amanda reached down between us and began stroking my cock through the thin material of my robe as it grew longer and stiffer.

I stepped back a bit and dropped my robe, bringing my hard cock into full view. "Why don't you lie down on the bed?" I asked. "I can show you the Tantric equivalent of a 'heart to heart.'"

Amanda dropped her robe to the floor without a word, revealing her slender little body to me. I gathered our new toys from the table and set them on the night stand while she lay down on the bed.

"A lot of books about Tantric Sex include the Kama Sutra as if they are one and the same," I began. "I don't see it that way. I look at the Kama Sutra as a basic menu of sexual positions, something to give you and your partner inspiration. But when you go to a restaurant you don't have to order every item on the menu.

"None of these positions are off the table for Tantric sex," I winked. "But some of these positions promote closeness and intimacy more than others, so you could say they are more 'Tantric' than others.

"Let's start with the basic missionary position. The missionaries believed that this position promotes closeness, tenderness and intimacy. And it does. So you could also call this a Tantric position for those same reasons."

I climbed up on the bed between Amanda's legs and lowered myself down over her body so I was propped up on my elbows, staring back into her eyes, feeling her soft warm stomach against mine.

I shifted down a bit and took her right breast into my mouth while she took my cock in her hand and started to gently stroke it.

When it was hard again she guided my cock up to her vagina and began stroking it up and down her pussy lips, before directing it to her wet pussy.

Both of us let out a little moan as I slowly entered her, relishing the tight grip and every delicious bump.

When I was fully inserted I stopped.

"The Tantric equivalent of a 'heart to heart,'" I continued, "is to hold this position and look into each other's eyes. The woman doesn't move and the man moves only enough to keep from getting soft."

We tried this for a minute and my heart melted again. She looked so beautiful lying there. So innocent. I leaned forward to kiss her and began slowly increasing the speed and length of my thrusts into her tight pussy.

Amanda let out a little moan as I picked up the tempo and reached over to the night stand for the small vibrator. I turned it on and pinched it against her left breast with my finger. She gasped.

I handed Amanda the vibrator and said, "Why don't you try this against your clit while I fuck you?"

"Mmmm," she mumbled as she took the vibrator from my hand and slipped it down between us.

I started kissing her face, neck and breasts again while thrusting faster and faster into her warm pussy. My hands were on her shoulders, pulling her close with each stroke.

I could feel both of our passions growing. I loved feeling Amanda squirming beneath me. Eventually she arched her back and I watched her have a beautiful orgasm.

I slowly pulled my cock out and took the vibrator from Amanda's quivering hand, lying down beside her so she could recover.

After a moment, she said, "That was wonderful, Dirk. I felt so close to you."

"So did I, sweetheart," I replied. "Do you have the energy to continue?"

Amanda flashed me a sexy smile. "Oh, yes. That orgasm gave me lots of energy."

I started stroking my cock with my right hand, making it harder again. "That's great," I said, admiring her slender body. "Let's try another intimate position. Let's try the Lotus Position."

I sat up in the middle of the bed and crossed my legs. By now my cock was hard again.

"Sit on my lap facing me," I instructed. "Put your legs around my waist and your arms around my neck."

Amanda climbed up on my lap and eased herself down onto my cock before wrapping her arms and legs around me. Her tiny body was light and my cock felt amazing, buried in her tight, hot pussy.

I reached around and held the sides of her little ass with both hands, then started rocking us back and forth, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy sliding sensually up and down my shaft.

She moaned as I began kissing her neck again while continuing to rock myself in and out of her.

After a few more minutes of this, I had another idea. "Why don't you let me lie back so you can ride my cock?" I asked lustfully. "When you're on top, you get to choose how deep you take me and how fast we move."

"Oh, yes," she cooed.

I leaned back with my arm around her waist, lifting her with me, and straightened out my legs as she untangled hers, straddling me with my hard cock still buried in her pussy.

Amanda looked so sexy sitting on my cock. Her eyes looked down into mine, her nipples were big and hard, her soft hands were on my chest.

She started slowly raising and lowering herself, stroking my cock with her tight pussy. It felt incredible.

I reached up with my left hand and grabbed her breast, stroking her hard nipple with my fingers. She began pumping me deeper and faster, arching her back and giving me better access to her breasts.

I glanced over the bed and spotted the small vibrator. Flicking it on with my free hand, I put it up against her swollen clit while I continuing to massage her beautiful breasts.

I kept the vibrator pasted against her clit as she bucked up and down and her body began to shake.

"I want to feel your cum inside me," Amanda moaned.

The sight of her and the feeling of her pussy and her passion were making me so hard and hot. I began thrusting my hips to meet hers, allowing my own passion to rise, feeling waves of pleasure.

Amanda leaned forward onto my chest and we started kissing passionately as our thrusts reached a crescendo.

"I'm cumming," Amanda moaned as her body started shaking. At the same time, I let go and she let out another moan as she felt my rock-hard cock pulsating and spraying hot cum deep inside of her.

We both lay back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, catching our breath.

"That was amazing, Amanda," I sighed. "I can't wait for next week."