Teach Me Tantra! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started stroking the head of the dildo over the entrance to her pussy. It was so slippery that it popped in easily, soliciting another moan.

I started working the dildo in and out of her slowly, pushing it in a little deeper with each stroke. At the same time I continued teasing her clit, wrapping my lips around it, feeling it swell, slowly licking up the sides and across the tip with my tongue.

Amanda began passionately working on my cock. Stroking it, sucking it, licking my balls, kissing my stomach and my thighs. It felt so good, that I was having trouble holding back. I released her clit from my grasp while the dildo was still buried inside of her.

I could feel Amanda trying to slow her breath, but it was too late. Her body began shaking uncontrollably and she let out a big moan, releasing her grip on my cock.

I removed the dildo and she turned over on her back to collect her thoughts.

"Oh my god, Dirk," Amanda marvelled. "I've never felt such a powerful orgasm. Was that la petite mort?"

"Hmmm," I mused, playfully. "Let's see. Do you want to continue?"

"Ah, kind of, yes," she replied.

"Do you think you can stand up now if you had to?"

"I...I guess I could," she admitted.

"Then it wasn't la petite mort, I'm afraid," I surmised, smiling. "I guess we'll just have to keep on practising."

Amanda shot me another sly smile. "I like that idea. Practice makes perfect!"

"Indeed it does," I agreed, reaching for the dildo.

*******

THE END

*******

12