Teacher Gets New Lessons Pt. 02

Story Info
Teachers lessons continue.
2.8k words
4.45
3.5k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers

On Monday I started my second week at school. I felt more confident both with the school and myself. The gentle ache in my ass reminded of the weekends events. I felt a buzz inside - I was no longer a virgin, albeit I still had never had sex with a woman.

When I walked into the staff room, all the teachers were very friendly and asked if I'd had a good weekend. I tried not to show how excited I still was about it, but somehow, from their expressions, I sensed they knew what had happened. But how could they?

At the end of the day you asked me to come to your office to discuss my progress.

You were dressed in a tight black blouse which clung tightly to your boobs. You had a tight black skirt and I could see the outline of your panties and suspenders. I felt calmer about your sexy appearance than I had last week. I thought that it reflected my sexual maturity.

You locked the door as we entered your office. I thought it was unusual but it didn't worry me.

You asked how my first week had gone. I tried to hide my grin, as I said that it had gone well. You seemed to give a knowing smile in response.

You sat behind your desk and turned the computer screen so that we both could see it. A picture came up showing a school corridor, then it showed me walking along it. You stopped the video and zoomed in on my crotch. It clearly showed a bulge in my trousers. You ran the video in slow motion, and it was clear to see I had an erection. You clicked a button and the screen switched to a toilet cubicle. I entered and pulled my pants down, again you stopped the video and zoomed in. My stiff little dick was clear to see. You ran the video in slow motion as I stroked my dick and came into the basin. You zoomed in on the creamy spunk.

I was shocked and could feel my cheeks burning red, I was beginning to panic about what this all meant.

I looked across to you, expecting you to be frowning and annoyed, but instead you had a fairly benign face with a hint of a smile.

'Well,' you said 'what have you to say about that?' I was flustered I didn't know what to say, the smug feeling I had felt earlier had vanished. I looked at you, expecting to be told off or even sacked, but instead you smiled and said 'It's lucky for you that we are a very tolerant school, isnt it?' l didn't know exactly what you meant, but I replied 'Yes.' in a hoarse whisper, my mouth had gone dry.

You sat back in your chair and stared at me, with a sort of strict but benevolent look. 'You may have noticed how contented the teachers are here,' I nodded, 'that's because I ensure that everyone has the opportunity to get all that sexual tension out of their system.'

I listened, not really knowing what you meant, but beginning to feel a bit more relaxed.

'I like to find out what each individuals tastes are and cater for them.'

You zoomed the image onto my dick. 'You are a little boy aren't you.' you said 'I don't suppose you've ever put that little thing into a girl, have you?' I shook my head.

'But of course, maybe you don't need to.' You clicked a button and the screen changed. I watched in shock as I saw myself in my bedroom, naked and wanking. We both watched as Alfie came in and I took him into my mouth. I could feel myself getting aroused at the sight of his big cock in my mouth.

'You look like you're enjoying that.' you said. I wasn't sure whether you meant then or now, while watching it.

Again she zoomed in on my little dick as I shot a big load of spunk. 'That's a big load from a little willy.' I thought you sounded impressed.

The picture changed again and it showed Alfie perched over me with his big cock about to enter my anus. I saw it enter me and my hands grip the chair. It seemed unreal, as if I was watching someone else in a porn movie.

When it had finished, you sat looking at me, I couldn't keep my eyes on you, I felt embarrassed, and ashamed.

After a while you spoke. 'As you can see, I know everything that goes on in my school. But I don't judge you. We all have our preferences, I just like to find out what they are and cater for them.'

I tried to think what you meant by that.

You continued, 'You don't really know what you like until you've tried it. Last week, when you were getting a hard on looking up my skirt, if I'd asked you if you'd enjoy sex with a man, I'm sure you'd have said no.'

I nodded, you were right. I enjoyed watching gay porn, but I never thought I'd ever do it. I wasn't gay, I liked women.

As if reading my mind you said 'Of course that doesn't make you gay, you just enjoy sex. A cum is a cum whether it's with a man or woman, either is better than on your own.'

'But there's more to sex than fucking. With a little dick like yours, you might have to experiment. A lot of women, and men, are after something a bit bigger.'

You were saying what I'd thought for years. I'd tried to hide my size for fear of rejection. With every girl I'd ever had a date with, I'd never let things progress because I knew subconsciously I didn't want her to see how small I was.

I'd read about how size didn't matter, but I knew it did. My experience with Alfie had proved it, I couldn't imagine it being as good if he'd had a little dick like me.

'So are you happy if we try to find out what else we can do rather than fucking?'

I knew now my fantasies about fucking you, were unlikely to come true, but I was still turned on by you and the thought of some kind of sex with you.

'Yes.' I said, not knowing what was in store for me.

You got up and walked to a door at the back of your office. I thought it was a cupboard, but when you opened the door I could see there were stairs going down.

'Follow me.' you said. I stood up and followed you into the stairwell, where you turned and locked the door. Again I was surprised but not concerned. You turned a light on and we headed down the stairs to the cellars of the old house.

The light was dim, but I could just make out what looked like a couple of massage type tables and some chairs. There were cupboards around the side of the room, but I couldn't see far into the room.

'Now we don't want to spoil all the excitement so I want you to put on this blindfold before I turn the light on. Ok?' you asked.

'Yes.' I said. I could feel myself getting a bit excited, and aroused.

You put the blindfold on and turned on the lights. I could see the glow of them slightly but nothing else in the room.

Lesson 3

I felt you start to unbutton my shirt, brushing across my nipples as you took it off. Then you took my shoes and socks off. As you started to unzip me I could feel my dick going hard straining at my pants. I knew you'd already seen it before in the videos so I wasn't nervous about her seeing how small it was.

You took my trousers off, then slowly pulled my pants down, bending my dick down with it to the point where it was beginning to hurt, then you let it spring up with a jerk. I realised it was sticking up really hard.

'Well that is a little one' you said as you ran your nails along it. My dick jerked at your touch. 'And what are these?' You asked as you pull on my tight little ball sack. 'I can't feel anything.'

My balls had shrivelled up inside me. You felt around and pulled my balls down into the sack and I felt you put some sort of ring around them, stretching the skin, making them feel big and heavy.

'That looks better, you can at least see them now.' They felt a bit tender as you ran your nails over the taught skin.

You pushed me gently back to the table. 'Just lie back and relax.' You said, as I lie back onto the table, which felt like it was covered in leather.

'Now we're going to have some fun, hold these,' you said putting what felt like two balls, one in my right hand one in my left hand. If you want to stop just squeeze with your left hand, if you want more squeeze with your right hand.

I couldn't see them but I guessed these were buttons to lights. I then felt something tightened around my wrists and my hands were pulled up to a rail.

'Is that Ok?' You asked. 'Yes,' I said not really knowing what was going on. 'You should use the button in your right hand.'

I squeezed it.

'Good.' you said.

Next I felt you put a band around my neck.

'We don't want you making any loud noises and scaring anyone so I'm just going to put this in your mouth. Ok?'

I squeezed my right hand.

I felt a large ball go into my mouth, and knew from the porn I'd watched it was a ball gag.

Next you put some straps on my ankles, and I felt my legs being pulled upwards until my feet were up by my shoulders. I could imagine my ass sticking up in the air.

I felt you run your fingers over my buttocks and into my crack. My dick jumped in response.

'You like that, do you?' I squeezed my right hand. 'You've got a cute little bottom, but it could really do with a good spanking.' You said and slapped me across the buttocks, making me flinch.

I could hear you moving around and I waited expectantly, wondering what you were doing. I felt something like a cloth draped across the back of my legs, and falling down to my sides. It felt like a sheet and I wondered what it was for.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my backside as you slapped me with something hard. I jumped with the shock of it, but as the shock receeded I felt my dick jerk involuntarily.

I imagined you standing over me, looking at my bare arse, ready to spank me again. I couldn't see that you had a horse whip in your hand.

'Does that turn you on?' You asked, and I knew my dick must be giving it away.

You slapped me three times in quick succession, each harder than the last. I could feel myself pulling my arse up to avoid the whip, my cheeks beginning to get tender.

'Just let me know when you've had enough. Ok?' I squeezed my right hand, it was sore but a real turn on.

'You naughty, naughty boy - let's teach you a lesson.'

I waited expectantly, for what seemed an age, then slaps started landing on my backside. They came with a regular rythym and I had the feeling that there was more than one person doing it. The slaps seemed to come from both left and right, the one from the left slightly harder.

By the time the slaps stopped I could feel my buttocks burning. My dick was rock hard. With every slap, my ass cheeks tensed, pushing blood into my erection. It felt ready to burst, and although the spanking was sore, I was becoming desperate to cum. I wanted to stroke my dick and release spunk building up in my swollen balls, but I couldn't move my hands.

As if sensing my discomfort, you said 'You've done very well, I think it's time you had a treat.' I felt a hand run over my buttocks, which were tender to the touch, a finger probed my anus and I felt the coldness of gel as it was inserted into me. More fingers entered me and started to stretch me open.

The fingers were slowly withdrawn and then I felt something pressing against my anus. I thought you were about to insert a dildo into me, but then I felt hands grip my hips as something entered me. I realised it was a cock entering me.

I had felt someone else was present and now realised it was a man. I wondered if it was Alfie, but as he entered me his cock was much smaller than Alfies. It slid in smoothly until I felt his body press against my tender buttocks. The feeling of him inside me pressing against the base of my penis was the final straw and my dick jerked as I began to shoot jets of spunk over my stomach and up to my chest. I could feel my swollen balls emptying.

The cock started to slide in and out of me, the hands gripping my hips pulling me onto the hard cock. It slid in more easily than Alfie's had, and picked up pace quickly until I felt a hard thrust, with the cock pulsing as it pumped cum into my ass.

The hands gripped me tightly as cum dribbled out of my ass and ran down my crack. He held onto me while his cock gradually softened, and I wondered whose cock it was. Eventually the cock was withdrawn and the hands removed.

I felt a tongue licking the cum from my arse and buttocks. The tip probing into me. I was surprised and imagined your head between my buttocks. Then it moved away and I tried to listen to what was going on. There were sounds of movement but I could not tell what it was.

I lie breathing heavily from the exertion and excitement of the episode. As I began to relax I felt the aching of my arms, legs and back from my tied up position. I hadn't really noticed it before, but as the adrenaline rush wore off, I fidgeted positions.

You must have noticed and reached over to untie my legs. As they came down, I felt the tenderness of my buttocks against the table. You removed the ball gag from my mouth.

'How was that?' you asked. Instinctively I squeezed my right hand, it felt easier than trying to speak.

'So you liked it' you said 'You can talk now if you like.'

I was listening intently for some clue as to who else was in the room. I could hear rustling but nothing to distinguish them. I heard a door open and close, then you removed my blindfold. I looked around, but there was nobody else there now.

'Are you curious?' you asked. 'Yes' I replied.

'Did you enjoy it? you continued. 'Yes' I replied again.

'Then it doesn't really matter who it was, does it?'

I wasn't sure that it did matter, but I was still desperate to know.

'I'm sure you'll recognise him next time, and we might even let you peek.'

The thought of a next time sent a tingle through my dick. You untied my hands and I sat up on the table.

'Why don't you tidy up' you said and pointed to a door. I went in and found it was a toilet and shower room. I cleaned the cum off my stomach and washed my arse, before returning to the room. My clothes were piled neatly on the table, for me to dress.

I realised that the ring was still around my balls, and wondered whether it should come off. Before I had chance to ask, you came over with a metal object in your hand. You took my dick and covered it with a metal cage, then put a padlock on it.

'We don't want you playing with yourself and spoiling it for next time do we?' I didn't respond, as I didn't know what to say.

You had a little tube in your hand, I watched curiously as you slid it into the end of the cage and felt it sliding into my urethra.

'It makes it much easier when you pee.' you said in explanation. It felt strange inside me, and as I got dressed every movement caused a sensation in my dick, which began to swell within the confines of the cage.

You led me back up to the office, and said 'Have a nice evening.' as you opened the door for me to leave.

Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers