Teacher Gets New Lessons Pt. 03

Story Info
More lessons for teacher.
1.8k words
4.25
3k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers

I walked back to my room, feeling the cock cage rubbing against my dick. It felt quite exciting knowing that I had it on and wondering if anyone would notice. The bulge in my trousers felt bigger than normal.

I went straight to my room and took my trousers down to look at it. The head of my dick looked really small inside the cage, but my balls were squeezed out by the ring and looked bigger than normal, the skin stretched over them.

I turned around a bit and looked at my backside. It was pink with marks across it where it had been spanked. It was a bit tender but not sore.

I could feel my dick beginning to swell with the thought of the spanking. It pressed against the side of the cage, and I pulled at the cage to give it room to expand but all that did was pull on my balls. I examined the lock and realised that I wouldn't be able to remove the cage without undoing the lock.

I resigned myself to wearing it for tonight at least. I went to the toilet and peed through the tube. My pee shot out in a straight stream, it felt strange not feeling the pee in my glans or on my foreskin.

I went downstairs to get my tea. I could hear Alfie watching tv in his room, and wondered whether he knew about my session tonight. I was sure he knew we'd been filmed having sex.

I wondered if he knew I had the cock cage on. I was too nervous to ask, but wished he'd come into the kitchen, so I could let him know.

By the time I'd had my tea, he hadn't come in so I went back to my room.

I put the tv on and started to watch it. The news was on.

Suddenly the screen went fuzzy and new images appeared.

There was someone on a table with his face covered and his arms tied above his head. There was a woman placing something in his mouth. The picture zoomed into his face. There was a ball gag in his mouth. I realised it was me.

The woman was you, but you had taken off your blouse and skirt and were dressed only in a black bra, panties and stockings.

It was like watching a porn movie. You looked really sexy, and I was your slave tied to the table.

I watched as you lifted my legs and tied them above my head. A sheet was pulled down so only my backside was visible. The camera zoomed in on my arse, and focussed on my anus, which looked very vulnerable in this position. Your finger ran over it, then you stood back and I saw you pick up a horsewhip and spank me.

This was followed by three more slaps, and I saw two people emerge from the shadows. They were both naked.

There was a man, who looked quite tall and fit, and was wearing a mask covering his head. The woman was much shorter with long black hair, but with a mask covering her face. She had a slim body and, by the colour of her skin, I thought she was Asian.

I tried to recognise them and thought of the other teachers. The man could have been Bill Briars, or maybe it was Dave Edwards. I couldn't tell.

There were only two Asian teachers, Miss Rani and Miss Hussain. Miss Rani always had her hair tied up and Miss Hussain always wore a headscarf, both could have had long hair. Both wore quite traditional loose clothing, so it was difficult to tell what their bodies were like. Whoever it was, they were stunning.

I could feel my dick pressing hard against the cage, as I watched them stand either side of me with leather straps in their hands. They could not see my face because of the sheet and I wondered if they knew who they were about to spank.

You lifted your hand as a sign, and they started to spank me one at a time. The strokes were shorter and looked quite gentle at first, then they gradually began to make longer quicker strokes with more force. I tried to remember what it had felt like, but I couldn't. I just knew that my ass had got very tender until the moment they stopped. I was surprised to see how hard they had been spanking me.

I was really turned on watching it. My dick was straining at the sides of the cage. I wanted to stroke it. I poked my finger into space between the bars and rubbed the head.

I watched as the woman put her fingers on my anus and started to slide them into me. The camera zoomed in to show the fingers entering my tight arse. The man was slowly rubbing his cock which was getting big and hard. The camera zoomed in on the glossy head, it looked thick. The head was placed on my anus and I watched as it was pushed, slowly opening me up. I could see myself squirming as it entered me. I noticed that my little dick was poking up, really hard.

Suddenly I saw my dick explode and spunk shot out all over my stomach. I was surprised that I had come without touching my cock and then remembered that the same had happened when Alfie had fucked me.

I couldn't stroke my cock so I decided to finger myself and watched as the man on the screen fucked me. I was desperate to be fucked now. If only Alfie would pay me a visit.

My fingers stretched my ass as I watched the man on screen thrusting his big cock into me. I could feel the intensity in my dick increasing, I squeezed my buttocks around my fingers and felt the blood pump into my caged dick.

As the man came and pumped his spunk into my ass, my fingers pushed deep into my ass and I felt the surge as spunk shot out of the tube on my cock cage. It felt strange cumming without an erection, my dick strainkng at the cage.

I lay back and watched the screen as the cock was withdrawn from my arse, which was well stretched and gaped open. Spunk dribbled from it. The woman licked spunk off the big cock and then started to lick the spunk from my arse. I could see her tongue probing inside me.

I remembered feeling this and assumed it had been you.

The man and woman left and I saw you begin to untie me as the picture changed and normal tv resumed.

I turned the tv off and sat in the dark thinking as I ran my fingers through the spunk on my tummy. I licked my fingers, enjoying the sweet, salty taste. I fed myself until it had all gone.

I reflected on what I'd seen. I'd often watched porn, and enjoyed it, trying to visualise what it would be like to do those things. Watching myself on the tv, I still felt it hard to appreciate that it was really me on the film. I realised that the excitement of watching was nowhere near as stimulating as the real thing.

A shiver of excitement ran through me thinking of what else might be in store for me.

Whatever it was I was eager to experience it. I got into bed and curled up contentedly, and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

It felt like the middle of the night when I heard the door open. I didn't respond and lie silently as someone slipped into bed beside me. I knew it was Alfie, I recognised his smell which was warm and comforting.

Nothing was said as he cuddled up against me. I could feel his erection hard against my backside. His fingers slid down to my anus and he slid one inside me. Instinctively I spread my arse open to allow access. Other fingers entered my stretching me open, and I felt the coolness of lube. I was aching for him to enter me.

I felt his cock press against my anus, and his hands on my hips. He gently pulled me onto him as he entered me. Even though he'd fucked me before, I was still surprised by the size as he entered me. I gasped.

He slid into me, his hands tight on my hips. He started with gentle movements, stretching me gradually entering deeper with each thrust.

I was surprised how calm I felt allowing him to take control of me, wanting him inside me.

He gradually thrust deeper until I felt his balls brushing against the backs of my thighs, then he was right in. He pushed hard and I felt the pressure in the pit of my stomach, he was deep in my bowels. He held it there for some time, holding tightly onto my hips, almost as if he was pumping blood into his cock to fill me.

With his cock deep inside me he rolled me onto my front, and straddled me. His hands went onto the bed beside me and I felt him lift off me, his cock sliding out, before thrusting back into me. With each thrust I felt myself forced onto the bed, pushing the air out of me. His thrusts became quicker and harder. I could feel the cock cage pressing on me, squeezing my dick and balls. I could feel the tenderness of my buttocks where I'd been spanked as his hairy body pressed against it.

His thrusts became stronger until he gave a low groan and came inside me. I could feel his cock pulsing, and my anus tightening around the shaft, drawing the spunk out of him. He stay suspended his cock deep inside, then gradually lowered himself until he was lying on my back.

The weight of his body squashed me, but felt comforting. He lie for a few minutes, breathing heavily, before he kissed me on the back of the neck, and lifting himself up pulled himself out of me.

As his cock came out it was like my bowel collapsing. I could feel the gaping hole of my ass, full of his spunk.

Nothing was said as he left the room. I lay face down breathing gently with a warm glow on my body. I knew I was now his bitch and he could take me anytime he wanted to.

But what was more to my surprise was that I wanted him to. Within 3 days I had gone from a sexually inexperienced man, whose only sexual experience had been wanking to porn, to a submissive gay man who enjoyed being dominated and used.

Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers