Teacher gets Taught Ch. 03

Story Info
Teacher gets punished.
2.4k words
4.58
26.6k
45

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at school was going by so slowly. I was dreading tutoring Jared after school. I knew that he was going to try something again. I needed to just tell him that nothing can happen between us. I was expecting a message from him on the phone he gave me but since last night i got nothing. Even class with him was uneventful. Yesterday after class he cornered me and feverishly pawed and made out with me. Maybe he was done with me. Maybe he finally got the message. Maybe he did get bored with me after all.

I couldn't tell if I was relieved or disappointed. I should be pleased, I know, but at the same time I was alittle depressed that he would cast me away so abruptly. More than once I had to stop myself from reaching for the phone to check if Jared texted. When I did look at the phone I would see the pictures of Jared's cock and I would feel a tingle between my legs or my mouth would get dry.

When the last class left for the day I was expecting Jared first thing but he didn't show. It was actually quite some time before I heard from Jared. Lights were turned off in the hallway and I was also getting really stressed out by the impending doom but Jared sent me a text to meet him at the gym.

If it wasn't already so late I would've argued with him but it was getting late. So I marched down the stairs to the gym and the moment I saw the other players leaving I hid myself away until they were gone.

Once the coast was clear I continued to the gym to find Jared dribbling the ball in an empty court. The echoes of the ball on the court were nearly as loud as my heart was pounding in my chest. How long could I keep up the pretense of this being a tutoring session?

"Jared, I am not at your beckon call to meet you wherever you please. If you are serious about tutoring you need to be in my room at the end of school." I said in an authoritarian tone.

Jared didn't stop his drills except for the half second pause to look at me and say, "you still came." And then he continued with his shot, which he made.

I pursed my lips at his point and shifted my weight as I just stood there watching him.

"Jared come on, it's getting late." I called out to him.

Jared stopped and started marching toward me like a Terminator again. It was the same walk that he did the other day. Every bit of me wanted to run but I stood my ground. Jared stepped to within inches of me and I stared up at his painting face as he stared down at me.

I was holding my ground until Jared dropped the ball and the sudden noise made me jump. Jared chuckled.

"Look Jared, we need to talk..." I started to say but was cut off by Jared picking me up and literally throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ah! Jared put me down right this instant!" I yelled at him as he turned and marched to the locker room.

Swinging my feet and arms like a little girl as a man half my age carried me like a sack of potatoes.

Once in the locker room Jared put me down and had me trapped between the wall and his sweaty bulk. I was fuming I couldn't even speak. Jared's arm moved and I flinched at his movement. What made me squeal like a little girl was the sudden sensation of warm water blasting down on the both of us.

As I wiped my wet hair from my face I opened my eyes to see Jared fully naked before and his massive black cock pointed directly at me like a threatening snake.

As he stepped back to me my hands seemed to float to his hard cock and automatically started stroking it. I looked up to Jared as he put a hand at the base of my skull. When our lips met I melted.

"I'm going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want." Jared said as he pushed me down to my knees.

Being so much shorter than him being on my knees actually just put me under his cock. Which was fine for him because he took his hard cock and slapped my face with it like it was a club. It caused me to gasp and Jared brought his cock to my lips and I obediently took the head of his cock into my mouth.

This time I was willingly bobbing my head and using both of my hands to stroke his cock as I did so. Jared collected all of my long brown hair into a wet ponytail and held on as I sucked his cock deep and greedily.

The water stopped running and without the warm water and in wet clothes I was already starting to shiver. I started to undo my soaking wet dress and throw it to the side. I started to stroke jareds cock again and I looked up at him.

"Are you going to fuck me Jared?" I asked in a sultry voice.

"Not yet babe. Where's that butt plug I gave you?" Jared asked as he ran a hand over my head.

I thought about it and realized I dropped my bag when Jared picked me up.

"Um it's in my bag...in the gym..." I admitted.

Jared got an evil grin on his face and he guided my mouth back into his cock. This time with his hand on my head he was aggressively fucking my face. I was gagging and choking on it as he stuffed it deeper and deeper down my throat.

When I heard him grunting I realized that he was fixing to cum. I prepared myself for that eventuality when I felt his hand on my wet hair and the first blast of cum hit the back of my throat. Then he grabbed his cock and pulled out so that the next several jets of cum covered my face.

Every blast felt like a rocket to my face. It felt like my face was coated with a thick layer of custard. I could smell it and taste it in my lips. I jumped a little as Jared's fingers wiped my eyes clear and as I opened them he helped me to my feet.

"Now go get that plug and we will begin." Jared instructed.

I looked at him dazed and confused. Well I guess more glazed and confused.

"But I told you it's in my bag..." I started to say.

"I know, I want you to walk out there and get it and walk back, dripping wet, in your bra and panties, and face dripping with cum." Jared said.

I gasped and panicked, "what?! No way! Someone could see..."

"Then they will see who you truly are....a dirty fucking cum slut. Now go get it or I'm going to stick my cock up your ass right now." Jared said as he stepped aside and gave my ass a firm smack.

I yelped but started to walk. I kept telling myself this was crazy. I was going to get caught. As I got to the gymnasium floor I froze and looked around the empty room. The cold air was biting at my skin. My nipples were hard as diamonds. The mask of cum on my face was melting off my chin and down my chest. Walking slowly made the long walk across the court feel like a mile.

When I got to my bag the moment I leaned over it a glob of cum dropped directly into my bag. I cursed and quickly grabbed the butt plug from the box and hurried my way back to the locker room.

When I returned Jared was rinsing the last of the soap off his lean muscular body. I stood there just taking in the incredible sight to behold.

"Did you enjoy your walk?" Jared asked, amused with himself. "Did you feel like the cum slut you are?"

I pursed my lips and held up the butt plug.

"I got what you asked for." I said coldly.

"Grab the lube from the bag." Jared ordered pointing to a gym bag in the corner.

I marched over to the bag and when I opened it up I gasped at the sight. In the bag was an assortment of sex toys and devices. I steeled myself and grabbed just the bottle of lube. Ignoring a butt plug similar to mine except that it was three times as big.

As I turned around, still looking down, I was startled to run right into Jared's naked wet body. Instantly I felt his warm arms wrap around me and turned me around. His hands in front of me he opened the bottle of lube and poured out more than a generous amount. I watched his lube filled hand as it left my sight. When I felt his hand between my cheeks I winced at the cold liquid being smeared there.

"I'm going to assume that "tight ass" might be more than a figure of speech for you" Jared said into my ear.

Next Jared started to press a finger into my butt. Unlike last time, the lube really helped. When he pressed another finger into my butt, my back arched and I gasped at the stretching. As his fingers probed my asshole his other hand snaked up my body and his fingers wrapped around my dainty neck.

I was squirming and moaning at the new sensation. At one point it felt like Jared was lifting me off the ground by my neck and butthole. When I felt my feet firmly on the floor again I felt empty as his fingered retracted from me. I opened my eyes to find his hand open before me. I dropped the small metal butt plug into his hand and my heart raced as it left my sight.

His hand on my chest held me as I jumped at the cold hard metal in my soft butt. He held me firmly as I tensed at the pressure of the foreign object being pressed into me.

"Shh shh relax push against it don't fight it." Jared whispered in my ear.

My 'a's turned to 'oh's as the butt plug lodged into place. I relaxed into his arms as my butt spasmed around the hard metal.

"Now I want you to wear this all day only taking it out to re-lube it. Then I will give you another one if you've been a good girl. Then, when you are ready, I will shove my big black cock up your ass and fuck you like the stuck up bitch you are." Jared growled at me.

Then suddenly he pushed over soni and was fully bent over the bench and ripped my panties off, destroying them. I yelped as he smacked my ass cheek hard with one hand, and then again and again, until tears started to form.

"Please stop!" I cried as he continued to spank me, "you're hurting me."

Jared gave me one last spank before he grabbed a handful of my long brown hair and pulled my head back hard.

"Tell me you deserve it. Tell me you've been a bad teacher and you deserve to be fucked like the bitch you are." Jared said, giving me another spank on my sore ass.

Tears mixed with cum on my face and dripped into my mouth. The more I hesitated the more spanks he gave me. Until I finally choked out the words he wanted to hear.

"I...am a bad teacher...and...I deserve to get fucked...." I sobbed.

Jared gave me another spank and I squealed.

"...like a bitch..." Jared finished for me.

"Like a bitch!" I yelled through my sobbing.

"Good now..." Jared said as he pressed the head of his cock into my waiting pussy. "Tell it to the camera."

Jared pointed my head slightly left and as I blinked my eyes clear I could see his phone in video mode facing me, capturing me.

"I'm a bad teacher and I deserve to get fucked like a bitch." I told myself in the camera.

"Again!" Jared growled as he lifted my hips up so my knees were off the ground.

"I'm a bad teacher and I deserve to get fucked like a bitch." I chanted as Jared hammered my pussy with his big hard cock.

"Am I better than your sissy faggot husband?" He growled quietly at me.

"Yes." I whispered back.

He smacked my ass again, "say it bitch."

"You fuck me better than my sissy faggot husband." I growled through gritted teeth.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Don't stop Jared! Don't stop!" I begged as the pressure built at what was going to be a glorious orgasm.

That's when Jared abruptly pulled out of me and I moaned at the sudden emptiness.

"No no please!" I said as I brought a hand to my burning clit.

Jared wrenched my arm away and I struggled against him. I was about to cum. I needed to cum. I needed him.

"You cum when I say you can cum. Understand?" Jared said.

"Yes." I replied disappointed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir!" I said.

He then picked me up and spun me around and picked me up into his arms and slowly lowered me so that I was impaled on his cock in mid air.

"Please Jared can I cum? Please let me cum." I begged pathetically.

"I am going to fuck you everyday. I want you down here everyday where I will fuck." Jared said.

I tensed and Jared didn't stop as I screamed through my orgasm. Not for a second did Jared stop or slow down. As my orgasm shook my body I felt my butt spasm around the hard butt plug in my ass, as a reminder of things to come.

Jared lowered me down to the floor and I sat on my heels as he stood over me stroking himself. As he started to grunt he stepped over me and grabbed my head. I opened my mouth as he began to cum and he overflowed my mouth with his cum.

He left me on the floor to lick up the rest of his cum and I didn't even care when the flashes started as he took pictures of me.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Be good now." Jared said as I heard him gathering his things and leaving me alone.