Teacher gets Taught Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife discovers husbands secret.
3.2k words
4.36
34.5k
43

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home I was in a daze. I just went through the motions. My husband and I argued about me being late. I just told him I was tutoring a student. I didn't have to try very hard to hide my shame. Not like he was paying that close attention to me anyways.

After putting my daughter to bed. I made my way to the bedroom. I needed a shower. All night I swear I could smell Jared all over me or that I could smell semen. I climbed into the warm shower and I felt my sore muscles relax. I felt the need to clean myself several times. Everytime I thought I got all of him out I felt more.

I can't believe I had another man's seed inside of me. A black man's cum in my white pussy. My married pussy.

I found myself cupping my breasts as I fingered myself. The warm water running down my body felt so good. I was reliving what Jared had done to me. His tongue on my clit as he held me on his shoulders. The suction he applied to my nipples. The massive bulk of his cock in my tight wet white pussy. The pressure of his cum filling my insides.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking this pussy for the rest of the year." I remembered Jared saying.

It was wrong and I knew it but I wanted more. I needed more. I tried to make myself cum but I couldn't. Frustrated, I got out of the shower and dried. I found my husband sitting in bed reading a book. Chewing my lip I dropped my towel. At first he didn't notice anything. I cleared my throat and he looked over his glasses at me with that "what now" attitude. When he saw I was naked he quickly changed his attitude.

I marched to the bed and threw off the covers. My husband was already hard but it was a disappointing excuse of a tent in his underwear. I was desperate though. I climbed on top of him and fished his penis out of his boxers and guided him towards me. When I sank down on him I could barely feel him.

I quickly started to grind aggressively on his penis. I needed more.

"Thats good baby fuck me," my husband's annoying voice pleaded pathetically.

I shushed him with a finger on his lips.

"Cum in me." I whispered to him.

I buried his face between my breasts and squeezed him as tight as I could for leverage. If it wasn't for his shuttering and heavy breathing I wouldn't have even noticed that he came.

Disappointed, I climbed off my panting husband and laid down facing away from him. That was unsatisfying to say the least but I let my husband spoon me as he fell asleep.

The next day at school I was on edge. The moment I walked into my room I saw the aftermath of what Jared had done. My desk was a mess, tables were unaligned, and the bookshelf was a mess. It took me the first period to get everything straightened out again.

I didn't have a class with Jared until after lunch. It felt like an eternity. Just as the last class before lunch was leaving I heard Jared knocking on the door. The moment I saw him I got instantly flush and averted my eyes.

"Miss D I wanted to ask you what I could do about my grade." Jared said rather louder than was necessary.

I tried not to look at him as I spoke and walked to the other side of my desk.

"I'm not sure what I can tell you." I said, finally able to look up at him.

Jared was grinning and staring me down. He put down a box with a bow on it on my desk.

"I got you something Jennifer." Jared said in a hushed conspiratorial voice.

I leaned over my side of the desk and said, "I don't want anything from you. If you still want tutoring I will do what I can but what happened yesterday was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened."

"How about you open the box?" Jared said, sliding it closer to me.

I sighed and put my things down. I rolled my eyes and picked up the box. I undid the bow and took off the lid. Inside was a cheap phone. As I picked it up I saw underneath was a silver jeweled small butt plug. I quickly put the phone back in and the lid back on.

"Jared this is not appropriate...." I stated to say before there was a knock on my door behind Jared

In horror I shoved the box off the desk and into my bag. At the door was the coach of the basketball team. Jared's coach.

"Mrs. Dover, ah Jared nice to see you taking the initiative." Coach Bob said as he came to stand next to his star player. "Mrs. Dover I wanted to ask if there was anything that could be done to bring Jared's grade up. I'd hate to lose such a valuable player for his last season."

I stammered to switch back to professional mode.

"Uh yes of course we were just talking about that actually. I have offered to tutor him but I'm afraid I won't be available myself. I can find a suitable tutor for him." I said directing my subtext at Jared.

"Right and I was just telling Miss D I mean Mrs. Dover that I'd rather be tutored by her since she's the one that writes the grades." Jared supplied unhelpfully.

"That makes sense to me." Coach Bob said. "Mrs. Dover, is there anything you'd need to tutor Jared yourself?"

Not seeing anything out of this, I tried to come up with something vague.

"I just don't have the time. I need to get home early with my daughter. My husband is starting a new job." I tried to make every excuse I could.

"My wife can babysit your daughter if that would help." Coach Bob offered.

It was a reasonable option. One that I really couldn't find an excuse to get out of. I just sighed and resigned myself to my fate.

"That...should work fine. Thank you so much Coach Bob. That is so considerate."

If coach Bob wasn't such an idiot he might have picked up on my not so subtle sarcasm.

"Great! Sounds like a plan. Jared sees practice after school. Then tutoring starts tomorrow until your grades are up." Coach Bob said with a clap as if to say 'let's go team'

As he turned and left Jared and I alone Jared turned to me with the biggest grin on his face.

"Fine I'll tutor you but that's all. Now go." I ordered shooing him away.

Jared just raised his arms in supplication and backed out the door.

I sank to my chair and sighed deeply. Then there was a buzzing sound coming from my bag. I looked curiously to find it was coming from the box Jared gave me. I took it up and pulled out the cellphone, leaving the butt plug. There was a text message from Jared.

"I guess I'll show you how to use that butt plug tomorrow *wink *kisses"

I sighed and threw the phone in my bag. I then tended to my lunch. The next period was Jared's class and I was not looking forward to it.

As the last bell rang for the start of class I gathered my things to start the lesson and then I heard a buzz from my bag. I looked in my bag and saw it was Jared's phone.

"Imagine if you were wearing that plug right now. *wink"

I glared at Jared, sitting innocently in his seat, who was staring back at me. I ignored the text and got on with the lesson. I made sure to call on Jared for every question that came up. I knew he didn't know the answer but if it humiliated him even a little then I considered it a victory. As the bell rang for the end of class Jared conveniently doddled to be the last one to leave.

"Class is over Jared. You need to head to your next class now." I said coldly, not even looking up at him.

I probably should've because then I would have had some warning that he was so close to me because the next thing I knew Jared grabbed me and pinned me against the far wall, out of view from the open door. One hand was wrapped around the back of my head and the other hand was slithering up my dress. Before I could make a sound his lips were pressed to mine and I could feel his tongue wiggling for access.

My hands were in the air until I remembered that anyone could walk in at any moment and I began to push against him. He being so much bigger and stronger than me made any attempt useless. Thankfully he stopped and rushed out of the room before I had any idea what to say or do.

I just stood there against the wall that he pinned me to completely shell shocked. I brought a timid hand to my lips and I could still feel his lips on mine. For a half second I relished in the rush of emotions, namely lust, coursing through me. Then I remembered my place and straightened my dress and smoothed my hair, which he made a mess of, just as the first student walked in for the next class.

I didn't receive another message from Jared until the end of the day.

"Can't wait for tomorrow. Want me to swing by before practice? *devil grin *wink"

I ignored the text and gathered everything I needed as quickly as I could and practically ran out of the school. I wanted to be gone before Jared had a chance to catch me alone. I might not be able to stop him physically but I could run away.

I rushed home, my heart still racing, and walked in the house without much thought. When I opened the door I heard a lot of noise coming from the living room. The more I listened, the more I recognized it. It was the sound of moaning. Not like a real voice though. As I walked into the living room I was shocked by the sight that I saw.

My husband was dressed in a lace lingerie set and he was moaning as he watched porn. Not just any porn though, it was gay. Well not exactly either, yes a man was getting fucked up the ass but by a woman with a strap-on while he sucked a transsexual cock. I carefully walked closer behind my husband and saw that what was making him moan was a buzzing and whirling device in his butt. He had some other device that prevented his penis from growing at all.

I was mortified? I was definitely confused, that's for sure, maybe alittle angry. Here he was sitting at home with nothing better to do than play with his butt while our daughter was still in school and I was at work. Maybe that lie about him starting a new job should become a reality.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

My darling husband quickly stood up and spun around to see me standing there in utter bewilderment.

"Jennifer! What uh i thought you were working late." he said as he frantically searched for the remote to turn the TV off.

"Obviously that's what you thought. What is all this?" I motioned to all of them.

He managed to turn the TV off and he just stood there in the middle of the living room. That buzzing and whirring noise was still going. I could see that he was struggling with something.

"And what is that noise?!?" i asked

"It's um well..." my husband started as he reached behind him and with some effort he pulled something out of his butt. "...this."

It was a butt plug looking device that was automatically pulsing and obviously vibrating. I was shocked and speechless. I would have been disgusted to find out my husband was a crossdresser as well but it really didn't bother me for some reason. Plus he did look kind of cute, I guess.

"So what? You're gay?" I asked.

"What? No, I'm not gay. I mean I guess I am a sissy but I'm not gay." he said, putting his toy down and bashfully looking anywhere but directly at me.

"What's sissy?" I asked, annoyed.

"Well I like to pretend that I am a woman and be treated like a slut."

"So you are gay? Or trans?"

"No no this is just a fantasy, a bedroom role play, like dom/sub. Besides, I don't think I could ever be with a real man."

"Okay fine whatever, just...clean up before our daughter gets home." I said I was fed up and walked away.

I went into the bedroom to change and sort myself out. I changed into something more comfortable and while I was putting on a simple baggy t-shirt, I heard my other phone buzzing from my bag. While my heart sank I fished it out of my bag. While I did so I also grabbed the box that contained the butt plug. I sat on the bed holding the open box in one hand and the phone in the other. It wasn't a message, just a picture. Jared's rock hard sweaty naked body. He was standing in front of a full length mirror in the locker room holding his hard massive cock.

The phone buzzed in my hand.

"I can't stop thinking of your lips wrapped around my black cock Jen."

I debated whether or not to respond when another picture showed up. It was a picture from underneath his cock with his face looking down. As if it was from my perspective. I rolled my eyes but couldn't deny how tempting his cock was.

"Can I ask you a question?" I texted putting the box back in my bag.

"There you are. I was afraid I didn't set up the phone correctly. Though just anyone was getting these messages. Sure shoot." Jared replied.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Are you kidding?"

"You're easily the hottest woman on earth."

I blushed just reading the message and kind of smiled as I texted back.

"Come on seriously, I'm like twice your age. I'm your teacher. I'm married. I have a kid."

"So..."

I froze at that. What could I say to that? If none of those things mattered to him then what else could I say.

"So...we could get in big trouble for this."

"You're worth it."

I was about to respond when I heard my daughter's bus pulling up. I put the phone in my pocket and hid my bag. As I came down stairs I found my husband dressed normally greeting our daughter like nothing had happened.

The rest of the night was odd. My husband seemed to be jumping at an opportunity to do something for me. I'm not going to lie, it was nice to finally have someone so attentive but I couldn't help but think that it was only because he was making up for the situation I found him in.

That night he tried to talk to me about what had happened but I really didn't have the patience to talk about whatever weird stuff he has been doing when he's here at home by himself. I told him I needed some space and that I would be up to bed later. He seemed nervous with that response but he agreed and let me be and went to bed.

I stayed downstairs and just turned the TV on and flipped the channels. As I settled on something acceptable. I eventually pulled out the other phone and there wasn't another message from jared. Kind of disappointed I texted him.

"Hey..."

To my surprise a reply came instantly

"Hey beautiful."

I rolled my eyes.

"You do know a real relationship could never work between us right?"

"Good"

"Good? Then what are you after? What do you want?"

"I just want you."

"So this is just about sex?"

"Yes and no"

"Then what?!"

"I just want to have you."

"Is that so bad"

I chewed my lip, thumping the phone.

"So what? You just want to use me and then discard me when you're bored with me?"

"I have wanted you since I first met you. You'd never bore me."

I put the phone down as I thought about what he was saying. This was wrong. I couldn't trust him. I was just a toy to him. A sex toy.

After steaming for several minutes I picked up the phone again.

"Do you know what a sissy is?"

"Um sure yeah why?" Jared texted.

"Can this stay between us?"

"Always"

"I caught my husband crossdressing and playing with his butt while watching tranny porn."

"Oh wow! That's exciting!"

"??? How exciting is that?"

"Exciting for you. You got yourself a sissy butt boi you can play with."

"I don't understand"

"A sissy is a sexual play toy for dominant women and BBC by instinct."

"I'm not a dominant woman....obviously."

"LOL hardly. Just because I can dominate you doesn't mean you can't dominate your sissy white boi bitch husband."

"Ever heard of pegging?"

"No...."

"Its when you fuck your husband with a strapon."

"Oh"

"Exciting!"

"Can I ask you a question?"

I sighed out loud. It was only fair that he got to ask something now.

"I guess...."

"How much are you missing this cock in your tight white pussy?" Jared texted with an attached picture of his hard cock in his hand.

I was shocked. I'm always shocked by just how big his cock is, it's...unnatural.

"This is wrong."

"You look pretty happy here...."

Jared then sent a picture of me bent over my desk, my eyes closed and my mouth open with Jared's cock in my pussy. The image reminded me of the moment and I was starting to feel myself get wet but I had to remain strong.

"That was a mistake." I texted.

"I guess you're a slow learner because tomorrow you will make the same mistake."

"No I won't."

I was waiting for Jared's reply but it never came. I didn't hear from him no matter how many times I picked up and put down the phone.

Finally I gave up on it and turned the TV off and went up to the bedroom. I was expecting to find my husband asleep by now but there he was reading, waiting for me.

"Hey..." he said timidly, "look about today..."

"It's fine," I cut him off, "I was just surprised. I get it."

"You do?'' My husband was shocked and maybe a little pleased.

"Ok well not completely but it's fine. Can we just go to bed now? I have a long day tomorrow." I said, wincing at my choice of words.