Teacher gets Taught Ch. 08

Story Info
Teacher gets the rules.
3k words
4.69
5.6k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back to the school was so surreal. While the ride was silent it felt like I was being pampered. When we arrived at the school he even walked around the car to let me out. As I took his hand and stepped out of the extremely luxurious car I felt a gush. Remnants of his copious semen gush between my legs. As I stood before the school I felt very self conscious.

Ron planted a kiss on my cheek, which instantly rushed with warmth. As I sighed and felt a tingle run down my body I heard the car door close and turned to see just as he drove off. I was left standing on the street corner leaking fresh cum from a black man that I barely met.

Walking into the school I was aware of the wetness between my legs and could feel something trickling down my thighs. Given the events of the last week I had forgotten to wear panties and only wore skirts.

As I walked down the empty halls I was grateful that it was still lunch hour. The further I walked down the quiet halls I started to hear a strange noise that was getting louder and louder. When I was passing a classroom I put my ear to the door and listened to the noise. It was a voice and some sort of slurping noise.

Gently I pulled the latch and slowly opened the door and as I peaked around I was shocked by what I saw. There was a large dark man standing in the middle of the room with his pants around his ankles and he was thrusting his hips into a kneeling white woman. The man had his back to me but I could just see the woman's face as she was looking up to the man as he steadily fucked her throat.

She was the teacher I saw earlier as Ron was escorting me out before lunch. She also wore the same chain around her neck that was just placed around my neck this morning. I was staring in wonder for too long because I noticed the woman's eyes bulge the moment she saw me. The instant our eyes locked I closed the door in a panic nearly slamming it. My heart was beating so hard my chest hurt.

I hurried down the hall to my room and was relieved to find it empty. I sank into my chair and sighed deeply. Once I got my composure I became aware again of the moistness between my legs. Lifting my skirt I felt myself and scooped up some thick sticky semen from my mound.

An image of Ron fucking me and making me beg for his cum inside of me flashed in my mind and I found my other hand sliding between my legs to rub my clit. My eyes rolled back as I rubbed my clit and I brought my cum covered hand to my mouth and tasted it.

I was lost in ecstasy when the bell rang and I startled and immediately fixed myself up to compose myself properly.

Being that it was after lunch I expected Jared to enter my room any minute but he didn't arrive until everyone else did. When he did enter he shot me a wink and smirk and I swear I saw his eyes glance between my legs.

Half way through class I was distracted by my phone chiming loudly. I tried to maintain control of the classroom as everyone laughed. Picking up my phone to silence it I noticed a message from the group chat. I knew I shouldn't look at it but I was too curious.

Opening it I froze at the picture that was posted. It was a shot of me bent over Ron's couch, my hands tied behind my back and my head being yanked back by my hair as my eyes were rolled back and my mouth hung open.

I looked at Jared who was just looking up from his phone. He looked at me and the hunger in his eyes was unmistakable. Then my phone chimed again and as I looked at it my heart sank. It was a picture of my pussy dripping white liquid. I flushed and looked at Jared and he looked at me surprised.

I cleared my throat and silenced my phone and tried to get back to the lesson. I made the mistake of walking by Jared and he gave my butt a hard pinch. I yelped but I don't think anyone noticed.

When the bell rang I sighed with relief and as everyone left Jared hung back and closed the door locking it. He then marched to me like a predator and I was his prey. Once he was upon me he towered over me. His large dark bulk shadowing my petite pale helpless stature.

I looked up at him and he brought a hand to my cheek, tenderly. I leaned into his large hand and he embraced me. For a moment I felt safe. Then, in a flash, he spun me around and ripped open my blouse and grabbed my chain. He pinned me down over my desk and lifted my skirt. I felt his large cock enter my cum lubed pussy in one smooth motion. Just as I began to moan he pulled me up by my chain and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Everytime another man cums inside of you I'm going to do the same. You are mine!" He growled as he pumped his big black cock into my pussy.

I reached a hand back to push against him but he grabbed it and wretched it behind my back and continued to fuck me hard.

"Don't tempt me to shove my cock in your ass and let the whole school hear how much of a dirty fucking skank you are." Jared growled as I screamed into his hand.

I was just about to cum already when he abruptly pulled out of me and let me go. At first I thought he was going to do exactly what said but then I heard him pull his pants up. I looked back over my shoulder.

"Later jen. After school. All the guys are going to want you again." Jared said smiling.

I straightened up and tried to compose myself yet again. Luckily Jared didn't actually rip my buttons off my blouse but my hair must certainly be a mess. Once he and I were straightened up and the bell had rang Jared unlocked the door and let everyone in. I gave him a late pass and I tried to focus again on my job.

The next classes were torture to get through. I kept watching the clock. When the final bell did ring it felt like I was running out of the room. I made it to the gym and no one was there of course. The school was still full anyways.

Waiting in the gym was worse than waiting for the end of the school day. After what felt like an eternity I jumped as the doors opened and the six guys all filed in chattering to each other. When they saw me already waiting for them they started to point and snicker.

I sat on the hard bench trying to look like I was uninterested and hadn't been waiting since the final bell.

A couple of the guys sat down on the bench next to me while everyone else circled around me. If I thought my heart was racing in anticipation before now I was risking a heart attack.

One of the guys put a hand on my thigh and slid his hand up so that he could feel my soft inner thighs.

"Hey mammy heard some rumors going around about you." He chuckled.

Trying to play it cool and cold I lazily asked, "oh yeah? What kind of rumors?"

Another boy behind me ran his fingers through my hair and parted my long hair into two pigtails high right on either side of my head. He wiggled them and said, "heard that you're a naughty pigtailed kitty who likes getting fucked in the ass."

I bit my lip as another hand slipped up my blouse to cup my breasts.

"I don't know what you boys must have heard about me but I assure you I am a loyal wife to my husband." I said ending with a moan as a hand on my thigh parted my legs and probed my throbbing pussy.

"That's not what we heard. We heard you got bred like a cheap white whore by a big black cock." One boy said as he stepped up to me with a hard black cock in hand.

I looked up at him innocently and mocked him.

"I am a loyal wife to my husband." I repeated.

I felt the chain necklace around my neck being pulled behind me and wrapped through the ring bracelets around my wrists. I didn't resist as I was restrained and willingly opened my mouth to accept the big black cock into my eager mouth.

"What would your husband say if he knew you were a black cock own sex slave?" A voice called out as rough hands guided me to kneel on the hard gym floor.

The moment my knees hit the floor a frenzy started for me to suck everyone one of their young hard dark cocks.

"That's a good little white whore." A familiar feminine voice sounds outside the circle of cock in my face.

It was torturous to have this many cocks around and to service each and every one of them and not be able to rub my throbbing soaking pussy. The more I squeezed my thighs together to itch my desire the more I dug my knees into the hard gym floor. My knees are going to be so bruised.

It wasn't until someone had undone my blouse that I realized how soaked it was getting from deepthroating all these long thick cocks.

I felt a presence press against my back as hands squeezed my sizable breasts and pinched my hard nipples.

"Do you want me to stick it in your ass and make you scream? Or do you want me to breed you like my bitch?" Jared's warm voice resonated in my ear.

My mind was numb with indecisiveness. I wanted all of it. I needed all of it. It wasn't until the crowd parted and I walked Ms. Jackson's phone pointing right at me that I panicked and froze.

On my knees. Cock in my mouth. Hands behind my back. Hands on my breasts. Eyes bulging. Camera capturing it all.

"Well answer my boy's question, whore. Ass or breed?" Ms Jackson beckoned.

My mouth emptied but before I could muster words a heavy thick slick cock was slapping my face, causing me to shutter. I needed release.

"Ass...." I whispered.

"What was that bitch?" Ms Jackson questioned.

"please fuck me in my ass!" I begged Ms Jackson's camera, "stick that big black cock in my tight white ass! Please!"

I didn't have to wait for even a heart beat for strong arms to pick me up and bend me over a hardwood bench. My breasts were hanging over the end and my ass peeking out of my skirt.

I strained to look over my shoulder as Jared lifted my skirt and spit on his dick. As he spanked my ass and pressed the head of his cock to my asshole I gasped and looked forward. I inhaled for his whole length plunging into my ass. I winced in pain as his thick cock stretched me open. Before I could scream my mouth was filled with a hard cock.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I resigned myself. Going limp it felt like floating as Jared bucked into me and plunged me onto the cock in my mouth.

My eyes didn't open until jets of powerful cum erupted down my throat.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" Was all I could get out between clocks change in my mouth. As a hand tightened on my head I felt another load shoot down my throat.

I think I swallowed 4 loads of rapid fire when I caught a glimpse of a shadow in the distance. Before I could try and look for more I was blinded by the final cock spraying my face with warm sticky cum.

Keeping my eyes shut and feeling the cum gluing my kids closed I fell back into ecstasy as Jared pounded my ass.

"Oh fuck yes keep fucking me! Fuck my ass!" I screamed in my delirium.

"That's a good bitch begging for it!" Ms Jackson called out. "Tell everyone what you are."

"I'm a black cock whore! Ooh! I love getting fucked in the ass! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"

"Jared, stop." Ms Jackson ordered.

In the instant my world froze.

"No please! Jared doesn't stop. Please!" I begged and tried to fuck myself but with my hands bound and half hanging over a bench I had no leverage.

I became feral. I needed release.

I felt a firm hand yank my head up.

"You are my bitch." Ms Jackson growled. "I own you. You will cum when I say you can cum. And you will serve whom I order you to serve. Is that understood?"

When I didn't answer immediately, she smacked my face hard.

"Is that clear bitch?!"

"Yes." I answered bitterly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress." I corrected it.

"Good, now for rules. Jared continued. Slowly." Ms Jackson said.

I moaned as Jared's cock slowly slid in and out of me as Ms Jackson continued to speak.

"Ron has claimed the right to breed you so no one else is allowed to cum in that filthy cunt of yours. Understood?"

Sadly I nodded my head. Ron was sweet but if I was going to let anyone cum inside of me I would've preferred Jared.

"Good. And Jared here is the only one allowed to fuck your perfect little asshole. AND he will take charge in training that pathetic little hubby of yours too."

Jared had started increasing his pace. My head rolled more than nodded as I barely listened. Until Ms Jackson pulled my necklace chain tight, choking me.

"And one last thing. Anytime, anywhere, any black man that pulls this chain you must drop to your knees say, 'thank you master' and suck his cock." Ms Jackson's face was close to mine as my eyes bulged open causing cum to sting my eyes.

Jared in the queue plunged as deep as his cock is long into my ass. I missed what she said and just froze there gasping for air.

"You hear me bitch? Anytime anywhere. I don't care if it's under the bleachers at a basketball game or in the bathroom on a date with your husband. Any black man that pulls this chain tight you will drop to your knees and suck his cock." Ms Jackson tightened the chain for emphasis.

I just nodded, knowing if I did she would let me breathe again and let me cum. I would have agreed to anything.

Ms Jackson finally let go of my chain and I gasped for air. Jared started fucking me faster and harder.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Harder!" I begged hearing my desperate voice echo throughout the gymnasium.

Ms Jackson was still in my face as I blinked away cum mixed tears. She grabbed my cheeks hard.

"Beg me to let you cum slut. Show me how desperate you are for that dick." She ordered.

"Please mistress can I cum? Please let me cum! Please I'll do everything you ask. Oh fuck. Yes! Yes!" Before I could continue Ms Jackson's lips were firmly pressed on mine.

We kissed long and hard and when she released Jared reached a hand under me and started rubbing my clit. I felt this pressure inside of me swelling and Jared began to grunt loudly.

"Fuuuuck!!!" I squealed in a high pitched voice as Jared's cock erupted inside of my ass and I exploded in a mind blowing squirting orgasm. My whole body convulsed and my eye rolled back as my brain melted.

Jared and I both heaved and panted as we gasped for air. When our labored breathing subsided I felt his large cock pulling out of my spasming ass. When he pulled out I felt liquid squirted out of my ass as my gaping asshole struggled to close.

I felt my hands being released. As the tension released my arm fell helplessly to my side and I braced myself. As I pushed myself up the pain in my knees forced me to sit on the cold floor.

There was a starling flash as Ms Jackson took one picture of my state. I'm sure I saw quite the sight. Breasts hanging out. Knees bruised. Face sticky with cum. The empty brain dead expression on my face.

When Ms Jackson laughed and walked away I saw that figure in the distance leaving the gym in the bleachers. I probably would've panicked if it wasn't that I was so foggy.

The silence got deafening as everyone seemed to leave me completely alone. That was until big strong hands picked me up and carried me to the locker room.

I knew it was Jared without even looking at him. The gentleness at which he carried me and cradled me. When we got to the showers he put me on my unstable feet and held me up as the warm water hit us both. His arms wrapped around my petite frame and I pressed against his hard muscular body.

I felt his hands washing me down, every itch. When I looked up into his eyes he caressed my face and our lips met. We kissed long and hard and passionately.

"I wish you were the one breeding me jared." I cooed into Jared's chest. "I want your seed in me. I've never felt like this with anyone before. I love you so much."

Jared squeezed me close to him before saying, "I don't care what the dragon lady says I'm going to breed you twice as much as Ron will. You are mine."

Not trying to hold back smiling or tears I said, "I am yours."

We stood there for several contented beats until I heard Jared sigh and say, "I guess I'm coming home with you."