All Comments on 'Teacher gets Taught Ch. 08'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a great story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Jared will take control of Mommy, breed her and take her to his family where she will show her prowess at sexually pleasuring them. Mommy will introduce her daughter and start educating her about the black culture she will live in. Mommy will surprise daughter when she gets an Afro haircut to fit in the family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Chapter 9 - Jennifer and her student/lover Jared drove to Jennifer's house. Jared fucked Jennifer three times that afternoon before Jennifer's husband came home. During the first fuck, Jennifer had a massive orgasm, and her body was ovulating just as Jared's huge, big black cock exploded deep inside of Jennifer's pussy as he pumped forty thick hot Jetstream loads of sperm-filled cum into Jennifer's womb. One of Jared's millions of sperm shot from his cock and rocketed inside Jennifer's womb where it connected with one of Jennifer's eggs, fertilizing it and impregnating Jennifer. Nine months later, Jennifer gave birth to twins, one black baby son, and one black baby daughter. Jennifer's husband divorced her and one day later, Jennifer and Jared got married. Jared was a first-round draft choice of an NBA basketball team even though he was only eighteen years old. Jared signed for a record-breaking salary. Jared fucked Jennifer multiple times every morning, afternoon, and night during their month-long honeymoon. Over the next eighteen years, Jared impregnated Jennifer fourteen times and Jennifer gave birth to seven more black baby sons and seven more black baby daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES