Teacher Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to her school had me feeling guilty. I was destroying trust in our relationship. I rationalized that I could also clear my distrust, if I didn't find any evidence of treachery today.

I parked close to the school and waited for the lunch period. Cathy spent all her lunch in the school and there was nothing of note. Strike one.

I was really interested in what she was doing after school. I knew that she had a spare in the last period today. Normally, teachers would do marking at their desks and deal with student questions. As this was the last day before the holiday break, I thought many would leave early.

I was right on this account, as I saw her phone move immediately after the third period ended. Cathy was in the car and heading out of the school. She passed my car and I saw that she was alone.

I started following her, as she seemed to be heading for home. I was worried that she would get home early tonight and then I would have to explain being late. The science staff at my school was getting together for a drink after class, so I could always use that as an excuse.

Cathy didn't go home, though; she headed into a neighborhood that was about thirty minutes from my house. It's a more rural area that had older homes on large country lots with old trees.

I followed the map and passed the house Cathy had pulled into. Her car was the only one in the driveway, and it was apparent that she'd gone into the house. There weren't many windows facing the road and I couldn't detect any movement. I looked at the broader map and saw that there weren't houses behind this row. It backed onto a conservation area.

I decided to drive to the conservation area, and was able to follow a path behind the house. I brought camera gear, in case I needed the telephoto lens.

The back of the house had floor-to-ceiling windows to facilitate a view of the conservation area. I was able to conceal myself effectively in the dense bush, and the telephoto lens gave me a clear view of the main room.

There was still no sign of Cathy.

After ten minutes of waiting, I saw movement. In walked a man. It took a second, but I recognized him. Rick was an English teacher that Cathy worked with. Cathy might be having an affair with him. My stomach was churning with nerves, hoping that this wasn't the case.

Rick was at the bar and had a Santa hat on and was making himself a drink. I saw some movement at the door, and another man walked in and greeted Rick and went to the bar to make a drink, as well.

Maybe this was just an after school pre-holiday get together. Hell, I was skipping the exact same thing to be here, hiding in the bushes like a pervert. It didn't explain why Cathy was lying to me, but it might not be the smoking gun, I was looking for.

Curiosity got the better of me and kept looking.

I realized the second man to join was Jeff, Dani's husband. Why would he be at a teacher party here and not with his wife? I could see them fist bumping each other and then Jeff looked like he was calling out to someone I couldn't see.

A few seconds later, in came Cathy.

My jaw went slack, and my eyes were bulging, and my heart was racing.

Cathy was wearing a Santa hat like Rick's—and not much else. On a second look, I could see that she did have red garters attached to pink pull-up stockings and red demi-cup bra, which held up her generous breasts. It all contrasted with her raven-black hair and her pale skin.

The men were not surprised, and got up from the bar to greet her in the middle of the room. Cathy kissed them both deeply, as their hands started to roam.

I took a deep breath. This was now worse than I had expected. My wife was rejecting me to have sex with multiple people that I knew. I thought of leaving right then. I had my answer. My wife was a cheating whore.

I went from feeling sick to slowly getting angry. She'd ignored my advances in the bedroom to get more creative. I thought she was too traditional. Clearly, I'm the one who was too traditional.

Jeff was another complication. I had thought he was a friend, albeit not a close one. He was clearly cheating on Dani. I owed it to Dani to get evidence of this.

I remembered that my camera had a video feature on it as well. The salesperson had convinced me to get a big memory card to support this. I started the video to capture the scene in front of me. Curiosity did get the better of my anger, and I finally looked at the video screen to see what was being captured.

Cathy was on her knees, and the guys were on either side of her, with their pants off. She had a cock in each hand, and was moving her slut mouth from one to the other. While she was blowing Jeff, I could see him put his hand on her head, as he pushed his hips forward to stuff his meat down my wife's throat. He held her head down for a few seconds. Cathy came up from his cock, with drool running down her chin. She looked up and gave Jeff a big smile.

Rick followed suit, and gave Cathy the same treatment and held her down longer. She finally gagged on his cock, and when she came up, she spat out drool all over his crotch, before smiling at him as well.

She was clearly enjoying the rough treatment. I had no idea.

By this point, both the guys had removed their shirts. Jeff pulled over a foot stool and sat on it, and pulled Cathy to her knees so she could return to sucking his cock. Rick was behind Cathy and was rubbing her pussy with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. He then guided himself into my wife's pussy while she was fellating Jeff. Rick pushed hard into Cathy, which forced her mouth down on Jeff's cock. I had seen porn scenes with spit roasting, but had never thought I would see my wife in that position.

Suddenly, there was movement, and there was a third guy who had entered the room. I didn't recognize him. He gave high fives to Rick and Jeff, and then started disrobing. Where the hell was he going to fit?

I got my answer soon enough.

Rick lay down on the carpet and Cathy straddled him to ride his cock.

I thought the new guy was going to get oral attention from Cathy, but he went behind her and grabbed a bottle of what I suspected was lube and applied it first to his cock and then to Cathy's ass. Cathy craned her neck around to watch the new guy approach. She had a smile on her face and was clearly encouraging him to mount her lily-white ass, while she had Rick's cock lodged in her pussy.

The new guy wasted no time and plunged into Cathy in one stroke. I could see Cathy yell out and then she craned her head again, to encourage him to start fucking her.

Cathy was cut short in her directions as Jeff approached. He grabbed her black hair in one hand and guided his cock back into her mouth with the other. Jeff was now face fucking my wife, as she was being double penetrated by the two other guys.

They all fucked her like a rag doll, until she started to shake all over in an obvious orgasm.

Jeff continued his face fucking of Cathy, and then suddenly pulled back. Cathy held her mouth wide open with her tongue extended to catch Jeff's cum. I could see her visibly swallow after he had finished. The new guy who had been fucking her ass, then dismounted and came around to repeat Jeff's display. Cathy had no issue sucking his cock after it had just been in her ass.

Rick then put Cathy onto her back and kept fucking her pussy until he finished in her cunt. Cathy then licked Rick clean, after he pulled out.

All the guys returned to the bar to grab a drink.

Cathy was clearly not done and went to the cupboard and pulled out a couple of large dildos. She got down on the carpet on her back with her spread-open crotch facing the guys. She licked the first dildo and then inserted it into her pussy. While she was pumping the first phallus in and out, she started licking the second and then reached under one leg to start inserting that into her ass. The guys looked on and started stroking their slowly hardening cocks.

That was enough for me. I was sick to my stomach at watching my wife cheat in unfathomable ways. Quickly replacing that sickness was an anger that continued to rise. I couldn't watch another round of this without storming out of bushes to confront them all.

I snuck back to my car, as my anger continued to rise. I thought of storming in the front door, but my brain said this wouldn't end well. I would probably come off as a weak cuckold.

No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I wouldn't act with my white-hot anger. I would plan something more substantial with cold calculation. As I drove away, I thought of what I had in my arsenal.

Firstly, I had some knowledge. I now knew what they were up to. I knew some of the players. There was the third man, and possibly others that weren't there that day. I'd continue to track Cathy's phone and see who else might be involved.

The second thing I had was evidence. It wouldn't help with any official divorce settlement, but it would be very embarrassing to all involved and keeping that private would provide a strong incentive to get what I wanted.

Jeff being there was a real surprise. I would need to figure out how to let Dani know about this.

Thinking about Dani was having the positive effect of distracting me from my anger. I felt bad for her, as well, and thought we might get a two-for-one deal on the revenge front, while meeting some of our physical needs.

As my mind wandered from what I had just seen, I remembered that I had to pick up the puppy from the breeder. Oops. I quickly adjusted my route and headed to the breeder.

While I'd thought the puppy would help heal the rift with Cathy, that was clearly not going to be the case. There was no coming back from what I'd seen.

Chapter 7: Living the Lie

Cathy returned to our apartment over an hour after I came back from the dog breeder with Cindy.

I'd named the dog with a name close to Cathy. I would be closer to the dog than her, and the dog would certainly be more loyal.

When Cathy walked in, I yelled, "Surprise!" and introduced Cindy to Cathy.

Cathy was caught off guard by the puppy but didn't give her much attention. She must've been exhausted from her marathon fuck session. No wonder she seemed so tired. After a few pleasantries, she begged off to go to bed.

I took Cindy out for a walk and continued the bonding process with the dog.

I claimed the following day for Christmas shopping. My shopping list had changed. I went to a high-end hunting store, and got two game cameras that also shot video. These were used to capture images of deer in the forest, and were camouflaged and weatherproof. They only recorded when there was motion.

I installed them in Rick's back yard in the bushes.

I bought a dog collar and made the 'mistake' of getting Cathy printed on the collar.

Over the holiday, Cathy remained distant. Her gift to me was generic, and she showed no interest in engaging with the puppy. I gave Cathy the collar and Cindy some dog toys. "My main present was the puppy, but I did want to have something under the tree for our pet," I said.

Cathy didn't see the printing on the collar and then missed the possible double meaning.

In bed, Cathy only tried to engage me once. I feigned sleep to avoid my skank of a wife.

After Christmas, Cathy claimed that her mother had fallen ill, and that she would have to help her for a few days.

I figured this was an excuse for her to hook up with her lovers. I offered to drive her to her mother's place and help. She stumbled on the response, and finally came up with the excuse that I would have to stay home with the puppy.

The phone tracking showed that she went straight to Rick's place.

I spent the day with the puppy doing hikes in the newly fallen snow. I posted pictures to social media of me with the dog. Everyone was a sucker for pictures like that.

Dani messaged me to congratulate me on the puppy and suggested that she wanted to meet her. I called Dani, and after exchanging holiday greetings, I said, "I'm free tomorrow if you want to swing by."

"I'd love to, and I'm afraid it will only be me," Dani said. "Jeff had to go see a good friend who is ill and won't be around."

We agreed to meet for lunch and do a short hike together.

Pia sent me a message as well, regarding the new puppy, and said she was looking forward to meeting her after the holidays.

I messaged Evie to set up a volleyball practice for the day after, and asked her to organize the team. She was overjoyed to get the time and promised a full turn out.

That night, I went to retrieve the storage card from outside Rick's house at four AM, hoping that everyone would be asleep. It wasn't an issue, and there was new snow falling which would cover the tracks I had left.

I did a quick review of the footage. I saw the same group of people with Cathy, Rick, Jeff, and the mystery man. They had started this in the living room, but had moved to another room as they progressed.

Chapter 8: Misery Loves Company

Dani arrived for lunch. She took off her coat to reveal a form-fitting top that showcased her perfect breasts. I would guess that they were a 'C' or 'D' cup. The workouts Dani did, kept her abs, legs, and arms toned; she had always been like this—I just hadn't noticed until now.

Dani cottoned onto Cindy immediately. She pulled a dog treat out of her bag, and Cindy loved it.

"Your idea of getting a dog is great," Dani said. "I know that Cathy and you were hoping for a different kind of child, but this isn't so bad. I tried to get Jeff to buy into a dog, but he wouldn't agree to it."

"You mentioned that you and Jeff are having issues, as well," I asked.

"We did," Dani said with a sad look. "I got pregnant, but had an ectopic pregnancy that required surgery which removed my fallopian tubes. It's now physically impossible for me to conceive. It was a true disappointment."

I described our issue, and then asked Dani, "How's Jeff been since the surgery?"

"Honestly, he's been distant and absent," Dani said, with a tear in her eye. "The happy, flirty me is a bit of an act many days. It's lonely."

"I feel the same loneliness," I confessed. "Cathy's been spending time away. I got the dog to try and engage her, but it's also to blunt the loneliness."

"Jeff's been out a lot, as well," Dani said. "It's frustrating, and I don't know what to do about it."

"I felt the same frustration, and was working hard to engage with Cathy," I said. "I stumbled on a deeper issue, and now I'm not sure how to proceed."

"What do you mean by 'deeper issue'?" Dani asked with interest.

I told her about catching the lie at the debate championship.

"Oh my god, Andy," Dani exclaimed. "Do you think she's having an affair? How could she? You're the nicest guy I've ever met, and have a smoking hot body to boot."

"I now know she's having an affair," I said.

"Who's it with?" Dani asked.

"Well, that is complicated," I said, cryptically. "Her affair isn't with just one person. I've been doing some snooping and found out a lot."

"Are you sure about this?" Dani asked. "You wouldn't want to make an accusation without proof."

"Oh, I have proof," I said, confidently. "I got videos that show every graphic detail."

"Have you confronted her with the evidence?" Dani asked.

"I haven't yet, as there are some complications," I said.

"What's complicated about this?" Dani asked, suspiciously.

"The complication is with who she's having an affair with, and me wanting to know the full extent of her betrayal," I responded.

"Who's she having the affair with?" Dani asked, with trepidation in her voice.

I nodded at her and said, "I'm afraid we have both had a similar issue and the distance we have both felt, is connected."

Dani started crying, and I consoled her holding her hand. When the tears subsided, I could see the anger building.

"That no-good, cheating scumbag-of-a-husband is fucking your no-good whore-of-a-wife," Dani spit spat. "Is that where they both are now? Let's go now and catch them red-handed!"

"Catching them won't be an issue," I said, and told her of my repurposed game camera. "When I first saw the group, I wanted an immediate confrontation. I slowed myself down to think about how I could get retribution. I wanted to ensure I knew who the whole group of cheaters were and then I wanted to expose them all. You're my first step, but there are more involved.

"If we confront them today, we may not catch them all. We may not want to confront them personally."

"I can't wait to yell Jeff out of the house," Dani said.

"I think the more effective strategy may be to expose what they are doing and have them forced to move out of town and possibly lose their jobs," I argued. "We'll lose the satisfaction of confrontation, but gain a better long-term outcome with them permanently out of our lives. We must determine the identities of the others involved in this."

"You mentioned a group and others," Dani said. "I think I need more details to understand what they are doing."

"The best video I have shows three men, including Jeff, with Cathy all at once," I said, somberly. "It was some of the roughest sex I've ever seen."

"Were they coercing Cathy into this?" Dani asked.

"Personally, I wish they were, but I don't think that's the case," I said. "Cathy looked like she loved it."

"Andy, I know it may be difficult, but it would help me if I could see the video," Dani asked. "It'll help give me closure."

"Dani, I'll show it to you," I said. "But only if we can work together to take them all down."

Dani pondered this. "If I can't confront Jeff, how am I going to be able to remain civil with him?"

"I thought I'd have the same issue," I responded. "I focused my energy and thoughts on getting retribution. This gave me incentive to play along. In the end, it wasn't hard as our communication was already broken."

"I'll try," Dani said. "We're going to have to support each other through this."

"That's what I'm hoping for," I said, with a smile. "Are you sure you want to see the video? It's very graphic and raw."

"I may shed some tears, when I see Jeff cheat," Dani said. "I'm not worried about the sex, as my personal tastes in porn run to the extreme side."

"I'd have never guessed," I said, surprised but still smiling. "Your graphic banter suggests it. I just wanted to be sure."

I checked my phone to ensure Cathy was still at Rick's place. I then hooked up the camera to the television. It would be better on a screen to identify the mystery man.

I described how I'd tracked Cathy to the house and how I'd snuck in to get a view of the backyard and the main room. I described how Cathy had been there first, but wasn't visible and how Rick had come into the picture first and then Jeff.

"When they started kissing is when I hit record," I stated. "Are you ready for this?"

"Andy, I am," Dani said.

I hit play, and there was Jeff and Rick kissing and groping Cathy.

Dani was transfixed, and when she saw Jeff kiss Cathy, she shed a tear.

I held Dani's hand as the action progressed.

On the video, Cathy was sucking them both and then started to deepthroat them.

"Oh my god," Dani said. "I've never been able to do that. My gag reflex would have me puking all over."

"Cathy was always good at giving head," I said. "I've never experienced the kind of enthusiasm she showed here, however."

Jeff and Rick were now doing the spit roast.

"If it wasn't my husband on there, I would find this pretty hot," Dani said.

"It gets wilder soon," I suggested.

"Really?" Dani said.

"Just wait," I said. As if on cue, the mystery man arrived. "Do you know who that is?" I asked.

"Seems oddly familiar," Dani said. "I can't place him, though."

"Oh my god!" Dani said. "Is he going to fuck her ass?"