Teacher Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I hadn't forgotten it," Dani said. "Why don't we go take care of that. It must be very uncomfortable."

"Well, now that you mention it, I do feel very constricted," I said, with a knowing smile. "Your dress seems a bit tight, as well. I can see the outlines of your bra."

"Hmm, let's go get comfortable," Dani said in a sultry voice, as she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Dani guided me to the edge of the bed and then sat on the edge with her face looking at my crotch. She unbuckled my belt and started pulled down my pants and underwear in one motion, which had my cock spring out and hit her on the lower side of her chin. Dani laughed and Cindy, who had joined us in the bedroom, let out a bark.

I looked over to Cindy and directed her to sit. The odd thing was that she wasn't at our feet but was at Cindy's closet which was open a crack.

"There must be food in there," I commented, as Cindy continued to wag her tail and push her nose at the door. "Give me a second, or she will interrupt us."

I went to the closet and went to pull the door shut but heard a muffled movement inside. I pushed the door open instead, to find out if something had fallen, and was confronted with an unexpected sight.

Standing in the closet and trying to move back was Julia, our mutual friend.

She was in her own dress, but it was hiked up and she had a hand down her panties. She had an embarrassed look on her, and when she tried to move further back into the closet, she tripped on a hamper and fell backwards on her ass, with her hand still in her underwear.

I broke into a laugh at the ridiculous sight and said, "It seems I'm not the only one who has been into spying."

Dani had come over, and seeing Julia on the floor, she started laughing as well. "I can explain this," Dani said.

"Jeff and I were supposed to have dinner with Julia and her date," Dani said. "Jeff cancelled and you sent your message. I called Julia whose date had cancelled, as well. She was in a real funk about trying to find a relationship and I invited her over for dinner, as you weren't getting here until eight.

"We had some wine, and I did some consoling.

"Julia tired, and turned the focus back on me, as it was clear that I wasn't very upset about Jeff leaving. She started digging on this and I finally came clean with her and told her about our rendezvous earlier this week. Julia was relentless on the details."

"I was going to head out before you arrived," Julia said. "Dani encouraged me to stay, but I didn't want to be a third wheel.

"When you knocked, Dani ordered me to go hide in the closet. I thought she would get you to go out for something and I would make my escape.

"The two of you then showed up in the room and Dani pulled your pants down to reveal your impressive cock, which got my motor revving. I thought I was going to get a firsthand view of you two going at it, until your puppy heard me."

I was somewhat self conscious, as I was standing there with my cock sticking out below my shirt. 'Shirt-cocking it' in the words of Deadpool.

Julia pulled her hand out of her panties, while Dani and I reached down to Julia to pull her to her feet. Julia straightened her dress and had a deep red blush in her face.

Dani had grasped Julia's hand that had been down her underwear. She brought it to her own face and inhaled and said, "For what it's worth, you smell wonderful." Dani then licked one of her fingers and exclaimed, "And you taste even better."

My erection had subsided in all the confusion and embarrassment, but Dani's words and actions had me growing hard again, as my cock straightened to point at Julia.

Julia's jaw had gone slack, while watching Dani lick her fingers. She then looked over at my cock pointing at her. "Are you serious, Dani?" she said.

"I never responded to our kiss last summer, out of a sense of responsibility to Jeff," Dani said. "Given his treachery, I don't feel that I must limit myself anymore.

"As I told you earlier, Andy fucked my brains out earlier this week and will do so again tonight. I've thought about our kiss this past summer and I'm willing to explore that side as well. Clearly, you like guys as evidenced by your dating. You also like women or are so frustrated with guys that you're willing to experiment. I think we can fill both needs if you're into it."

Julia was still slack-jawed, and I could see her indecision.

"Julia, we have been friends since you started teaching a couple of years ago," I said. "I find you very attractive and alluring. You were off limits to me due to my relationship with Cathy. Along with Dani, I'm now a free agent and would be open to this. Honestly, it's a fantasy that I could never have imagined a week ago."

Julia's eyes moved from Dani to me, and she said, "Andy, Dani and I both love you and were heartbroken when you clearly were having issues with Cathy. I can't believe that she's willing to give up on you. Her loss is our gain. I'm not sure how this is going to work, but I'm open to trying. I've nothing to lose."

Dani and I grabbed Julia's hands and led her out of the closet.

I kissed Julia which was somewhat awkward, as I was more than a foot taller than her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Julia was right in front of me. She was a bit taller than I was while I was sitting down, but not by much. She re-engaged in the kiss. Dani was behind Julia and was unzipping her dress from the back, and then peeled it off our petite princess.

Julia was still very young. I suspected she was only twenty-four or twenty-five. She was petite with long blonde hair that had lazy curls in it. Her body was lean with breasts that were proportionate to her frame.

As her dress dropped it revealed her flat, toned stomach and a pair of Hello Kitty panties.

"I love these," I said, indicating her panties.

Julia blushed, as I ran my hands over her torso.

Dani unclasped her bra and pushed the straps off her shoulders.

I ran my hands to cup her breasts which were capped with puffy pink nipples. I leaned down to put on in my mouth that elicited a moan that became muffled.

Dani had turned Julia's head for an open-mouthed kiss.

I looked up in awe at the contrast of Dani's red mane against Julia's blonde hair. I could see tongues darting into each other's mouths.

"Wow, that is so beautiful," I said, as I stood up and went behind Dani to unzip her dress. I peeled off Dani's dress and unclasped her bra.

"I've been imagining these," Julia said, as her eyes were glued to Dani's gravity-defying globes.

"Go ahead and touch them," Dani encouraged Julia.

"Wow, I'm really going to take this step," Julia said, as she tentatively caressed Dani's breasts.

"The touch of a woman is so much different," Dani said. "Lighter and more knowing. The more delicate hands make it different as well."

Dani then reciprocated with Julia and said, "Your breasts are beautiful, Julia. They are apples and are capped with wonderful puffy nipples."

Julia was watching Dani's hands with fascination and moaned, when Dani bent over to take a nipple into her mouth. I went to Julia's other side and copied Dani.

"I feel the difference and love it all," Julia said, between breaths. "This is going to be so fun."

Dani broke off first and said, "We should both show Andy some oral pleasure. We'll have to be careful in not getting him too excited, or we may be left wanting later."

Dani pulled me off Julia's nipple and guided me to lie on the bed.

"I think we should let Julia control her comfort level with you for her first time," Dani suggested.

"Most women would want to get to the fucking quickly," Julia said. "I love giving and receiving oral."

"You're going to love Andy then," Dani said. "He got me off twice before we started intercourse."

"What do you like?" Julia asked, as she crawled onto the bed between my legs.

"I love the stroking of my cock in time with your mouth," I said.

"I've seen Cathy on video," Dani said. "She's an accomplished cocksucker, and was taking Jeff into her throat. I suspect that Andy would love that, as well. It's something I can't do with an ultra-sensitive gag reflex."

Dani grasped my cock, and pointed it at Julia, as she got up close and personal.

"My, what an impressive tool," Julia said. "Dani's hand doesn't cover that much and is barely able to go around it."

Julia bent down and took a long, slow lick from Dani's fingers right to the head.

"You're in luck, Andy," Julia said. "I love having a cock stuffed down my throat. When you're comfortable, I'll be fine with you taking my head in your strong hands and totally controlling me. A total turn-on for me is losing all control, if it's with someone I trust."

Julia replaced Dani's hand with her own and then started slowly bobbing on the end of my cock in time with the strokes of her hand. She slowly increased how far down her mouth would go and was letting her spit drool from her lips to lubricate my shaft.

"Look at her go," Dani said, as she watched Julia. "Is she putting you in her throat yet?"

"Julia is engaging the back of her throat now on every stroke," I said. "Oh, there she goes! I just felt my head penetrate her throat."

Dani put a hand on the back of Julia's head and asked, "Jules, do you trust me?"

Julia looked up with my cock still in her mouth and gave a nod. I could see Dani start to apply pressure to Julia's downstroke, forcing more of my meat into her throat. On the third stroke, Julia had rooted me in her throat.

"Wow, that is some impressive cocksucking Julia," Dani said, as she released Julia's head. "I'm guessing that you took about eight inches all the way. We're going to have to stop for now, or Andy is going to fill your mouth with cum."

Julia came up for air and had strands of spit coming from her lips to my cock. She gulped in some air and then said, "I love the taste of cum, so no issue there."

As Julia tried to re-engage my cock with her mouth, Dani grabbed her hair and held her back saying, "You'll get your taste of semen tonight, just not yet."

Julia put on a fake pouty face.

"If you're so eager to perform more oral, I've another option for you," Dani said.

Julia smiled, but there was some fear in her. "I've never done that before," she said.

"I'm thinking that Andy can demonstrate first," Dani suggested. "I'll probably like what you like, as well."

I got up and pushed Dani onto her back. I grabbed her panties and pulled them off and said, "Julia, come sit next to Dani."

Julia complied as I went between Dani's legs. Instead of repeating my oral performance from the other night, I spread Dani's legs.

"Look how clean shaven she is," I said, as I ran a hand over her bare mons. "I love a clean-shaved pussy. No hair in my mouth and so smooth to lick. Feel it for yourself."

Julia tentatively ran her hand over Dani's mound.

"My technique is to build anticipation," I said to both women, as I pulled one of Dani's legs up and started licking her toned calf. "Tonight, I think Dani is already revved up, so I'll move faster."

I pushed Dani's leg up towards her chest and got Dani to grasp it behind her knee. I repeated this with the other leg.

"Look at her splayed pussy," I said to Julia. "She's totally exposed in this position. It's easy to finger her or lean down and take a lick."

I proceeded to slowly do both acts with Dani.

"Feel what it's like to put a finger in her," I suggested to Julia.

Julia put her hand down and put her index finger in. "It's so wet and smooth."

I pulled Julia's finger out and licked it clean. I then inserted my own finger and hooked it up a bit to find Dani's G-spot. I described it to Julia who was listening.

"You may not be able to reach it with those small hands," Dani said, and then gasped. "He's touching it now."

I caressed Dani slowly and then removed my finger and brought it to Dani's mouth. She sucked it clean.

"Dani had no issue with this the other night, which got me to express my desire to be with two women," I said.

I re-inserted my finger into Dani who was starting to squirm. I pulled it out and then moved it to Julia who held my hand and put my finger in her mouth, tasting pussy for the first time.

"That was good," Julia said.

"Get ready to get it directly from the source," Dani teased.

I started kissing the back of Dani's thighs and moved to start licking her pussy from bottom to top. Dani was flexing her hips to try to push her pussy into my face.

I pulled back, and said, "Remember what I said about anticipation."

I then slowly descended and very slowly licked Dani's folds. I moved up and pushed my tongue against her clit, but held it still as I put two fingers in her. I slowly stroked my fingers in time with my tongue and increased my pressure.

Dani let go with a yell and I could feel the contractions around my finger as she came.

Julia was stroking Dani's face. "That felt good, didn't it?" she asked.

"So good," Dani panted.

"Are you ready for me to try?" Julia asked.

Dani just nodded her head with a look of desire on her face.

I made way for Julia and sat next to Dani. I held her legs up and as Julia's face approached her pussy, I pulled back further on Dani's legs to bring her pussy into contact with Julia's extended tongue.

"Don't go slow," Dani implored. "I want you to grind that little chin into my slit. Andy went slow, I need it hard and fast now."

Julia had a hand on each of Dani's thighs to spread her even wider and I could see her delicate tongue dart in and out. She then moved up and put a lip lock on Dani's clit and sucked hard while putting two fingers in Dani which she jackhammered in and out.

Dani let go again to Julia's delight.

As Julia came up, I released Dani's legs.

Dani proceeded to kiss me and then Julia, to taste her own juices.

I moved behind Julia, as she was on her knees kissing Dani. "How was your first taste of pussy?"

"It was great," Julia said. "I've imagined it before, but this was better. I liked the taste and tried to do what I would want if I was in Dani's position."

I pulled Julia's panties down which were now soaked. I was greeted with her tiny pussy which had a small blonde patch of pubic hair above her clit. I kissed each of her ass cheeks and then gave her a pussy one long lick from her clit to her asshole.

Dani saw what I did and said, "I want to watch."

I rolled Julia onto her back, and she was now lying next to Dani. Dani leaned in for a quick kiss and then sat up to watch me first tease Julia and then eat her. As I ate her, Dani played with Julia's irresistible puffy nipples.

Julia came like a freight train.

Dani almost elbowed me out of the way to have her turn.

I moved to lie next to Julia. Between gasps, she said, "This is the best ever."

"We're only getting started," I said.

"I can't wait to take your cock in me," Julia said. "I want you to fuck me doggy style while Dani licks my clit. When you cum, I want her to suck it out of my gaping pussy and swallow it all. After you recover, I want you to reverse it and do the same to Dani so I can suck the cum out of her pussy."

I almost came right there with that suggestion.

Dani took a moment and looked up and said, "I'm down with that. In fact, I've a better idea on how to start." Dani reached out to grasp my cock and said, "Move closer to Julia so I can insert you into her pussy."

I moved closer and rolled onto my side. Dani lifted Julia's leg and got her to raise her ass cheek closest to me. I moved closer as Dani aimed my cock at Julia's slit. Dani bent over and gave my cock a quick lick before socketing it into Julia's cunt. It was a tight fit as Julia had narrow hips. Dani kept rubbing her clit as I pushed into Julia.

"You love that big cock, don't you?" Dani asked.

"It's stretching me so good," Julia said, between gasps.

Dani bent down and licked the backside of my cock where it was penetrating Julia and then moved to Julia's clit. I started flexing my hips to pump in and out of Julia while Dani was still holding the base of my cock.

On one outstroke, Dani pulled my cock out of Julia and lewdly put it into her mouth. She sucked it briefly and then removed it with a pop. She quickly put me back into Julia who was moaning openly.

"That was a great way to taste her while sucking your cock," Dani said, as she licked her lips.

My orgasm was coming quickly. "I'm shooting in seconds," I said.

Dani glued her mouth to Julia's slit, and was strumming her clit with her tongue sending Julia over the edge, as I started pumping her full of cum.

"I can feel the cum going through his cock and into your pussy," Dani said.

"Oh god," Julia said. "That is the biggest orgasm I've ever had."

I kept pumping aggressively into Julia's tiny snatch and finally stopped.

"Now the good part for me," Dani said, as she pulled me from Julia and licked the pearl of cum that was on the head of my cock. She then dove into Julia's pussy spreading her out with a hand on each thigh, as she maintained a lip lock on her pussy.

"Oh, here I go again," Julia said, and spasmed further into Dani's mouth. "She's pushing her tongue as deep into me."

Dani finally relented and sat up with a big Cheshire cat grin. We took a few minutes to snuggle and kiss.

As Julia and Dani kissed, I could feel myself rising to the occasion. Tonight was better than any fantasy I had ever had and it wasn't over yet. Julia saw my excitement at their kissing.

"I think we should get Andy ready to fuck you by giving him a double blowjob," Julia suggested.

Dani smiled and pushed me onto my back. The girls then licked my hardening prick on each side, and would meet at the top to kiss. I was hard as steel in less than a minute.

"I think he's ready," Julia said, with a smile.

Julia got on her back and Dani straddled her face. Julia put her hands on Dani's ass cheeks and used her arms to pull her face into Dani's pussy, licking it up and down. I got behind Dani and put two fingers in her. Her pussy was slick with lubrication. Julia reached back with one hand and guided me into Dani.

"I love the view of your cock going into her," Julia exclaimed. "I can see the veins disappearing into her greedy pussy. She takes you so well."

After hilting my cock, I slowly withdrew. I pushed back in again. As I pulled back, Julia said, "Feed me, Andy," and opened her mouth.

I pulled out of Dani and put my cock in Julia's mouth. Going from one woman's pussy to another's mouth was so kinky and exciting. I reinserted myself into Dani and started to pump again.

"Next time, push yourself into my throat," Julia implored.

I did as requested. There was a great contrast between fucking Dani's pussy and then Julia's mouth. I kept alternating and was getting close. I was in Dani and gave her a few more pumps which sent her over the edge. I started cumming and pulled out after the first spasm, to then put my cock in Julia's hungry mouth.

Julia used one hand to milk my cock of its remaining cum. She then used a finger to collect a dribble that had landed on her chin and licked that clean.

"Andy, do you like watching us eat your cum?" Julia asked.

"It's a total turn on," I said, with desire.

"Then watch as I clean up Dani," Julia said lewdly, as she pulled her mouth to Dani's pussy and sucked on the bit of cum that was there. "Mmm, that was yummy."

We collapsed on the bed, with me in the middle.

"Julia, you have a naughty side of you that I never imagined," Dani said.

"Dani, you finally followed through on your flirting and teasing with both of us," Julia responded. "For my part, I loved letting go. I've never done anything so wild in my life. I'm not sure what comes next, but I'm up for almost anything."

"You've both made my life," I said. "This was my fantasy, and it was even better than I had imagined. It was special doing it with two people I care deeply for. I was scarred by Cathy's betrayal, but feel that you have helped me heal and have given me my confidence back."