Teacher Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, why haven't you two broken up with your respective spouses?" Julia asked.

"We have decided to delay the confrontation to understand the full extent of what they're doing," I said. "Breakups can be messy. Getting leverage for that negotiation while getting revenge will bring us both some satisfaction."

"There are a few other people involved in their group," Dani said. "We're trying to learn their identities to help us understand, or warn others that are being betrayed.

I told Julia about the tracking that we were doing and our filming of the house.

"If you're comfortable, I want to see these videos," Julia asked. "I might be able to help."

"I'm good with that," I said. "I don't have it here, but can show you after school next week."

"I'm fine as well," Dani said. "Letting others see Jeff's cheating will be liberating. I will also say that once I got past the fact that it was Jeff and Cathy cheating on us, it was quite a hot scene."

Dani went on to describe Cathy going from blowjobs to eventually getting all her holes filled.

"I can hear the arousal in your voice," Julia said. "Would you want to switch places with Cathy?"

"I can't do the deepthroat work she did, without throwing up," Dani said. "The action with two cocks was intriguing."

"I know this is hypocritical of me," I said. "I loved being with you two when you pleasured each other. Having sex with another guy is not something on my wish list."

"Hmm, interesting," Julia said.

"How about you, Julia," Dani asked. "Do want any of what Cathy got?"

"I wouldn't want to do anything with cheaters," Julia replied. "I've never considered all the possibilities with other partners. I'll have to give it some thought."

Before falling asleep, Dani and I checked our tracking and confirmed that our partners were still at Rick's place.

Chapter 11: Caught

I woke up and took a second to remember where I was.

Julia had her head on shoulder and her arm was draped over my chest.

Dani was just walking out of the washroom with her full breasts swaying, as she walked back to the bed.

"Those are mesmerizing," Julia said, with a sleepy voice.

"I know most guys and some girls that love them," Dani said, as she cupped them in her hands. "To be truthful, they are a bit of bother. They get in the way during workouts and sports. I shouldn't complain, however, as they've got me a lot of attention over the years, which is a definite ego boost."

"They do stick out," I said, as I caressed Julia's breast. "But I love all boobies equally. Your ability to have titty sex is awesome, but so is playing with Julia's puffy nipples."

"Oh, that's so cute," Julia said. "Trying to make us both feel special."

"Andy, as we know, is good at that," Dani said, as she lay down and reached out to stroke my quickly hardening prick.

"That is some real appreciation," Julia said, as she referenced my growing member. Julia bent down and put the head of my cock in her mouth, as Dani continued to stroke me.

"She does love her oral," Dani commented, as they brought me to full hardness.

Dani moved to straddle me, and Julia reluctantly moved her mouth off of my dick to then guide it into her friend.

"I want to go for a ride before my philandering husband returns," Dani said with a groan, as she lowered herself.

"What do you think he's doing?" Julia asked.

"Probably waiting to get head again," Dani guessed.

"You said that they were using all available holes," Julia said in a mischievous voice.

"Does he have an obsession for anal sex?" Julia asked, as she put a finger on Dani's exposed anus.

"I've no idea what he wants," Dani said with a gasp, as Julia put a finger in Dani's ass. "He has never tried it with me, but I may be up for some experimenting."

"I can feel his cock going in and out of you," Julia said. "Do you feel it, Andy."

"I do, and it feels awesome," I replied, with enthusiasm.

Julia added a second finger to a groaning Dani.

"I may have to try Andy back there," Dani suggested. "I could give him my anal cherry."

"You have to get in line behind me," Julia said.

"I can't imagine getting my tool into your tiny ass," I said, between grunts.

"I thought it would be an issue," Julia responded. "But I've watched some anal porn and it seems any body type can do it. I've never tried it, but it seems we're all in an open mood. We'll need a lot of lubricant, as I can feel there's not much in Dani's ass."

Dani had her hands on my shoulders and suddenly her fingers dug in as she started to shake in orgasm. She pushed down hard twice more and then collapsed.

"Oh goody," Julia said, and promptly took her place guiding me into her tight pussy.

There was a difference between the two ladies. When I was all the way in Julia, I could feel the end of her tunnel. As I touched there, she would let out a yelp, like someone had shocked her.

"I think you're touching my cervix when you bottom out," Julia said, after her next yelp. "It's a different feeling, but I like it."

"If you take him all the way in your ass, he's going to be in your stomach," Dani said with a tired voice, as she recovered. Dani reached around to fondle my balls and would run a finger up the backside of my cock as Julia ascended.

I looked at Dani and said, "I love that, but you have to stop to give Julia time to get there."

"So thoughtful," Dani said with pout, and then inserted a finger all the way into Julia's ass.

Julia almost jumped off my cock and then slowly descended.

"Payback is a bitch," Dani said to Julia, with a smile.

Julia couldn't respond with her eyes rolling up and her whole body started to shake. I felt the contractions which finished me off as well, spraying her cervix with my semen.

We all recuperated for a few minutes. I had to get going, to let Cindy outside. She was whining at either all the action on the bed, or because she needed to go pee.

"When are we going to do this again?" Julia asked, as I was getting dressed.

"That'll be dependent on our respective spouses," I responded. "We need to determine what they are up to and then need to confront them."

"What can I do to help?" Julia asked. "I might be able to go snooping at their school. It would be less suspicious, as I'm not connected to any of them."

"I will show you the video we have after classes one night this week," I suggested. "If you can't identify anyone from that, we'll do what you suggested."

I kissed both women deeply and took my leave.

I got home with Cindy in time to be there for Cathy's arrival home.

"Hi, Andy," she said, without kissing me hello. "I'm going to have to lie down. I was up all night with mom and am out of gas."

More like she was up all night fucking and sucking I thought. I was fine with her indifference.

Chapter 12: Back to School

School came crashing back after the holidays. Julia came by, and wondered what I was doing after class.

"I can't stay here after class, as I forgot the material I needed at home," I said.

"Make sure you bring that game film tomorrow," Julia said, with a wink.

I got home that evening and copied the video to my laptop in an encrypted file. Cathy was on her way home. Being closer to our place, gave me the time to get it sorted.

I had lunch with Dani and Julia the next day. Kenji, Pia, and others were in the staff room, so I couldn't share the video then.

"I've a women's volleyball practice tonight to get them ready for Provincials," I said. "You could come to the practice, and we could view this afterwards."

"That sounds like a plan," Julia said.

"I wish I could be there, but I have a mixed-doubles squash game tonight," Dani said.

After the practice finished, we used the gym office which was deserted, and didn't have any windows. I opened my laptop and started showing Julia the footage.

"That must be Rick," Julia said, as we watched in silence. "There is Jeff. I still find it a mystery. Why are Jeff and Cathy abandoning Dani and you?"

"I don't know that we'll ever find that out," I said.

Cathy showed up on the video and started her oral attentions. As the action developed, Julia started to squirm in her seat.

"Andy, I feel bad about getting turned on by watching my best friends' spouses cheat on them," Julia bemoaned.

"If it is any consolation, it's having an effect on me, as well," I admitted.

Julia reached over and unzipped my fly to let my cock out, which she slowly stroked. I reciprocated and moved my hand under her skirt to start stroking her pussy.

The mystery man arrived in the video, and I paused it to give Julia a better view.

Julia got out of her chair and leaned on the desk with the laptop to get a closer look.

I got up and put my hand on her ass and asked, "Do you recognize him?"

"Not immediately," Julia said, as she wiggled her bum. "We should keep the video going to see the rest. If I stay here, you might get a better view from behind me."

I caught her invitation and unbuckled my pants which dropped to the floor, as I pushed Julia's underwear to the ground. I pushed her skirt up and had my hands on her hips, as I quickly entered her to slowly stroke her as the video played on.

"I can't believe what a slut she is," Julia said. "She's being fucked hard from every angle. Again, I feel sheepish saying this, but her slut skills are impressive. How does she finish."

"It's coming up," I said. "She shares your oral fascination and has no issue eating cum."

Julia was panting, as the finale played out on video and when the guy pulled out of Cathy's ass and then put his cock in her mouth, Julia started cumming on my cock.

Julia then moved forward and quickly dropped to her knees and started sucking me off. She pulled back and looked up at me and said, "Fuck my face and feed me your seed. I can do anything that she can, and you're a far better man than any of them."

I started flexing my hips to enter her throat and then groaned, as my legs shook while filling Julia's mouth as requested.

As I was doing this, I heard the door handle turn. I turned my head to the door in horror as Evie opened to see me in profile with my cock in Julia's throat. I pulled out and my cock shot its last spurt on Julia's chin.

Julia, who hadn't heard the door, said, "Andy, we'll have to find more time to do this again."

I stuttered, "Evie, give me a second and I will come out to see you."

Julia was shocked, as she looked over at Evie with cum dripping off her chin. I pulled up my pants as Evie looked for a few seconds and then quickly closed the door.

Julia recovered faster than I did and said, "Well, we gave her quite a show."

"We could get in a lot of trouble," I said, nervously.

"Andy, relax," Julia said. "We didn't do anything illegal, and I suspect Evie won't say anything. She thinks the world of you and will be jilling off to what she just witnessed."

I finished buckling my pants and went out to see Evie, who was waiting a few feet away with a sheepish look on her face.

"I'm so sorry to have walked in on you," Evie blurted. She was blushing hard.

"I'm sorry that you saw that," I said. "I hope I didn't offend you."

"Oh, I wasn't offended," Evie said. "What you do is your business, and I'm sorry that I interrupted. I wanted to talk about the practice after we finished changing and thought you might be in the office."

I wasn't sure how to proceed and just plowed ahead, and asked, "What did you want to talk about?"

"I thought it went really well, but thought we could use another session where we focus on our serves," Evie explained.

"Let's do that next week," I suggested. "I would ask that you not talk about what you saw. It could get me in a lot of trouble."

"I won't tell anyone, Mr. A.," Evie said passionately. "You're the best coach, and I would never betray your trust or your privacy."

"I appreciate that," I said. "I will see you tomorrow in class."

"Thanks Mr. A.," Evie said. She was about to walk away and then turned back with a smile and said, "For what it's worth, what I did see was very hot. I see why you turned down my eighteen-year-old body when you have access to Ms. Simpson."

I went back into the office to find Julia, who had put her panties on and was now looking at the computer files.

"I don't think we'll have any issues from Evie," I said, with relief.

"I told you so," Julia said. "She's a great kid. My only worry is that she's going to want to jump your bones now.

"I looked at the other file and agree that the two new guys that came on your second video look a bit younger. Could they be students?"

"That is possible," I said.

"Getting caught having sex in the school after hours might get us in a bit of trouble," Julia said. "Getting caught having sex with students is something that'll get you banned from teaching for life. I've a colleague in that school in guidance. I will pay her a visit and see if these two jokers are students there. If that's the case, you'll have your smoking gun."

"Any idea on our mystery man?" I asked.

"Looks familiar, but I can't place the face," Julia said.

"Julia, thanks for the help," I said, with meaning. "We have struggled to move ahead on this, so we don't have to live a lie any longer."

"I've got a personal interest in this, as well," Julia said with a smile. "The sooner you extricate yourselves, the sooner we get to repeat New Year's Eve."

We quickly embraced and then headed home separately.

Chapter 13: Private Investigations

Julia, Dani, and I had lunch together again, and we quietly discussed our plan with Dani.

"I reached out to my friend at the school," Julia said. "She can't see me until next week, as she's swamped with back-to-school and report card meetings. I should be able to get on their student system which has headshots of all the students. By limiting it to kids in their senior year, it shouldn't take too long to determine if those two guys were students."

We hunkered down to wait and speculated about them getting involved with students.

"That is such a poor choice," I said. "It's hard to get fired as a teacher, but they won't hesitate if there's a sexual relationship with a student. If the press gets a hold of it, it will be a big deal."

"What are you guys planning?" asked Pia from the other side of the room.

"You have been thick as thieves since getting back from the holiday break," Kenji added.

"Sorry for the secrecy," Dani said. "We should have a big surprise in a few weeks, but we can't talk about it until then."

"I'm intrigued," Pia said, with a curious grin. "Can you give us any hints?"

"I think it will make us all happier," Julia said.

"We need more dirt than that," Pia pleaded.

"That is all you're going to get," I said, in a mock-stern voice.

"I need something to make me happier," Pia lamented.

"What had you down?" Dani asked a with concern.

"The holidays weren't great for me," Pia said with a look of sadness.

We inquired why but she wouldn't share any more details.

The rest of the week dragged on. Cathy hadn't strayed to Rick's place, so we had to live the lie at home. On Thursday, she mentioned a call from her mother and that she might have to go see her again on the weekend.

It was all I could do to not smile, when she dropped this information. Part of me wanted to drop the plan to get some revenge and just move on with my life. If Julia didn't find any evidence, I was inclined to just call it quits and move on.

I sent a message to Dani to let her know that Cathy was building her excuse to go away on Saturday.

"Jeff just talked about having to see his buddy again," Dani messaged back.

Later that night, I got another message from Dani, "Julia wants to host us Saturday afternoon."

My mood on Friday was much improved, with the impending frolic I was anticipating.

Cathy left mid-morning and apologized for having to be away for her mother.

I wanted to needle her on this lie, or at least make some snide comment, but I refrained. If she thought I was suspicious, she might alter her behaviour, or alert her fellow cheaters. Instead, I expressed casual disappointment that she would be away.

I pulled up my phone as she left, and confirmed that she was heading towards Rick's place. I sent Dani a message, and she confirmed that Jeff had just left, as well.

"See you at Julia's in a few hours," I messaged.

"Literally, I can't wait," Dani sent back.

I packed a change of clothes and some toiletries, and had a quick shower and shave before heading out with a spring in my step with Cindy on my heel. I was going to have wild sex with two people I cared for deeply. My only regret was that our time together was being constrained by our cheating spouses.

Julia had suggested two o'clock, and I rang her bell at exactly that time.

Julia greeted me at the door and let me in, where we embraced and had a brief kiss as Cindy ran into her apartment. Julia was in a white, full-length robe.

"Are you ready for a quick disrobing?" I joked.

"We both are," said Dani from the kitchen, as she was petting Cindy's neck behind her ears.

"I thought I was being unfashionably early," I said, with a laugh. "And here I find that you're getting ahead of me."

"Getting head will be on the agenda," Julia said. "We just wanted to be ready for the afternoon and thought it would be fun to get prepared together."

"Color me intrigued," I said, as I took off my coat. "Should I keep undressing?" I asked, as I hung up my coat.

"No, not yet," Julia said. "I've taken a lesson from you in wanting to build anticipation."

"That works well with women, but isn't generally as good with men," I said.

"Well, you're going to have to wait," Dani said. "Know that the wait will be worth it."

I kicked off my boots and went to the kitchen. The women already had filled wine glasses in hand, so I joined them by pouring my own and then looking for clues to the surprises.

Julia had a two-bedroom apartment, and I noted that the doors to the bedrooms were closed. I then tried to peek down Julia's robe, as I was so much taller than her. She pulled the top of her robe closed and said, "I see your wandering eyes."

"I can't help myself," I said. "I've been anticipating this for days. It's the only thing that helps me bear living a lie with Cathy. I care for you both so much, and could barely wait to get here."

"I feel the same way," Dani said. "I've let go a lot of my anger and just want to move on with my life."

"If we don't find a smoking gun this week with Julia's investigation at Cathy's school, I think we should move to apply for separation and divorce," I said. "I can't stand living in a lie of a marriage and even have some guilt about what we're doing."

"I want this to get resolved, as well," Julia said. "I would counsel patience. We're close to getting the information we need. It will be helpful in ensuring that you both get a clean break with your respective spouses. I've seen some ugly divorces."

"Our break-ups shouldn't be too bad," Dani said. "We don't have children and the custody battles that could entail."

"It does simplify it," Julia said. "Still, I've seen brutal behaviour for no reason. Having dirt and better information will ensure that there are no hiccups."

"Don't we have enough dirt?" I asked. "We have video and proof of lies."

"None of those things are illegal," Julia said. "They won't factor in any divorce settlement. They could be embarrassing for them, but you would have to commit a crime by releasing the video to the public.

"If they involved students, however, you'd have a powerful tool to coerce a favourable agreement. Even if the students are eighteen which would allow their actions to be legal, they have broken all sorts of ethical lines that'll disqualify them from teaching. If we leaked some details to the media, they would have a field day. Imagine the headlines—'Sex ring at school draws in students to participate in orgy.' That would be better than—'Cheating spouses get together for sex.' The first would attract national headlines. The second would never be printed."

1...34567...10