Teacher Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia, I never thought you would be the most rational and logical person about this," I said.

"I'm more neutral than both of you," Julia said. "As a guidance counselor, I also get to see the worst in families. All I deal with at school are the problem kids and their parents. When you meet the parents, you see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Julia, I trust you implicitly," Dani said. "I just want this to be over soon."

"I bet we can wrap this up in the next few weeks," Julia suggested. "Then, we can have a Valentine's Day to remember."

"I'll drink to that," I said, as we all toasted our patient plan to develop.

"Now for the main event," Julia announced. "Andy we need to remove some of your clothing to be able to judge your reactions."

Dani started unbuttoning my shirt, while Julia reached around from behind me to unbuckle my belt and drop my pants. I quickly pulled off my socks, as the ladies stood in front of me.

"We wanted to dress up in lingerie and couldn't decide which color to go with," Dani said. "I argued for white, but Julia thought this would represent us as being innocent—and we're certainly not that."

"We didn't want to go with red as that was on an infamous video, so we decided for a mix," Julia said, as she undid the belt on her terry robe. "I went for classic black." Julia revealed a black lace bra that was semi-transparent, showcasing her smaller round breasts with her cute puffy nipples. Below, she had a garter belt attached to black stockings and lace panties.

"We went for a ying-and-yang look," Dani said, as she dropped her robe to reveal an identical ensemble in white. "Think of Julia as a devil, and I'm an angel."

"I would say you might be a bit of a fallen angel," I laughed. "You both look ravishing, and I'm ashamed that I didn't dress up more. I did shower and shave, but that hardly counts."

Julia and Dani grabbed a hand each, and led me into Julia's bedroom.

She had a king-size bed, and it had a lot of pillows on it. They guided me to the bed and directed me to lie down on my back. I happily complied.

Julia and Dani were on opposite sides of the bed, and then pulled my respective arms to each corner. They then quickly tied my hands with soft ropes that were already attached to posts.

I didn't fight them, and was eager to see where this was going.

They didn't tie my feet down, and instead, removed my boxers which had my cock standing at attention. Both women leaned in, and started licking my member from either side and entangling their tongues at the top. They only did this twice, so as not to let me cum too early.

"We flipped a coin before you got here, and we determined that Dani gets to go first," Julia said, as she pulled down Dani's panties. "She wanted to have control for this, so that is why we have you tied."

Dani turned around at the end of the bed and bent down to reveal a plastic disk covering her asshole.

"I put the butt plug in her before you arrived, to start getting her ready," Julia said. "Doesn't it look cute?"

All I could do was nod, as my rod flexed with excitement.

As Dani turned towards me, Julia unclasped Dani's bra to release her large tits.

Dani crawled onto the bed and moved towards me and took a long languid lick of my cock. "How do you like my building of anticipation," she said, as she placed my cock in her cleavage and slowly added some movement. "We may need to distract him to avoid any premature ending," Dani suggested to Julia.

"I know just the thing," Julia said, as she removed her panties.

As Dani did the slow strokes of my cock with her breasts, Julia mounted my face and pushed her already-wet pussy onto my face, reverse cowgirl.

I used my tongue to the best of my ability but was limited, as I didn't have use of my hands. I felt Dani disengage and I leaned my head back and said, "I can do a better job if you release my hands."

"Not yet," Julia said. "Here, I'll put a pillow under your head and that should help you."

As Julia propped a pillow, Dani was moving up me and positioning my cock at her vagina.

"I want to go for a quick ride, before I try the new thing," Dani said.

As Julia pushed her pussy back onto my mouth, Dani descended. It was stimulation and confusion for me. I found that by concentrating on delivering oral pleasure to Julia, my need to orgasm receded.

"How does it feel with his cock in you and a butt plug?" Julia asked.

"I'm very full," Dani said between strokes, and then I felt her spasms on my cock.

Julia kept grinding and she had a small orgasm after another minute.

"Dani, are you ready?" Julia asked.

"I'm not sure, but it's now or never," Dani responded, as Julia dismounted my face and crawled down the bed to Dani, and gave her a big kiss.

"I can go first," Julia offered, with enthusiasm.

"No, I want to try this, and now is the time," Dani said. "Julia, can you get behind me and guide him in."

Julia was already moving to comply, as Dani remained on my engorged cock.

Julia ran a hand down Dani's back and said, "Lean forward. It'll give me better access, along with letting me get Andy's cock out of you without breaking it."

"We don't want that," I said, from my helpless position.

As Dani leaned forward, about half my length came out of her.

Julia started to tug on the butt plug, and I could feel it leave Dani's ass.

Dani started to rock her hips, and Julia said, "Baby, you need to hold still for a second."

Julia put the plug, which was larger than I expected, on the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube. She squirted it at the top of Dani's ass crack and let it run down. She had her other hand pumping two fingers into Dani to get the lube spread.

I was getting so turned on, that I unconsciously started to flex my own hips to drive into Dani.

Julia reprimanded me as well. She pulled my cock out of Dani and said, "You seem slick enough, but I'll apply more, just in case." Julia then grasped the base of my cock and pointed it at Dani's ass. "Now move back slowly," she instructed Dani.

I could feel Dani's anus on my cock with pressure building, as she pushed back. Finally, I felt the head of my cock go into Dani's ass.

Dani let out her breath and said, "This is... intense."

"Push down further," Julia instructed, as she put more lube on Dani's ass. "You're doing well and by all accounts, the hard part is past."

Dani took a deep breath and pushed back further, and said, "It feels very different."

"I can see it going in," Julia exclaimed. "You're doing well, Dani. It looks so erotic. How does it feel to you, Andy."

"Very tight all around, and especially at her anal ring," I said.

"It's almost all the way in," Julia said. "I want you to start taking him in and out. Andy, no flexing of your hips yet. Let Dani control this."

Dani got in a few strokes and said, "It feels better now. There's this burning feeling, but it's receding and I'm feeling more pleasure, as we go."

The wrinkles on Dani's brow from her concentration and worry were being replaced by a look of joy and desire.

"Start flexing your hips into me," Dani told me. "I like it."

"You're going to be his anal whore," Julia said, as I started meeting Dani's strokes.

"His big cock is disappearing on each stroke now," Julia said.

Dani and I couldn't respond as we were in the throes of passion.

Dani's anal ring contracted suddenly, as I assumed she had an orgasm. I was so close and flexed my hips into her and overcame the additional friction to hilt my cock as I pumped semen into her anal chute. I groaned loudly.

Dani slowly rose, as my cock deflated.

"That was intense, and I feel a bit uncomfortable," Dani said. "I imagine that I'll get used to it because I definitely want to do it again."

"How was it for you, Andy?" Julia asked.

"That was my first time as well, and I found it awesome!" I said. "I normally have a hard time achieving orgasm when being ridden. I had almost no control and had a powerful orgasm. I loved the tightness and taboo of doing anal."

Julia untied my hands as Dani went to the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth. She wiped her ass and then my crotch.

"Cathy clearly has no issue cleaning this with her mouth," Julia said. "We might do something like that, but let's take this one step at a time."

We lay together with me in the middle and talked.

"So, beyond me fucking Julia's ass, what other fantasies do you want filled?" I asked.

"I'm a bit of a submissive," Julia said. "Either of you could tell me to do something, and I would comply. I don't want it to be abusive in any way, but I love giving up control."

"I'm still intrigued with what Cathy does," Dani said. "She seems to love cock in any of her holes, and preferably in multiples. I enjoyed it when I was riding you with the plug in my ass."

"Maybe we could simulate some of that on our own," Julia suggested.

"How would we do that?" Dani asked.

"I was thinking about getting a strap-on," Julia said, with a smile. "I was first thinking that you would use it on me either in conjunction with Andy, or when it's just the two of us. Now I think it would be helpful if I wore it to help you."

"Great idea, Julia," Dani said. "Maybe you could investigate it, while we're extricating ourselves from our partners. I think Cathy or Jeff will start asking a lot of questions if they find one in our respective apartments.

"Andy, what do you want to experiment with?"

"I love your ideas," I enthused. "I'm not keen on having sex with another guy in the room, but think the strap-on idea is great. Julia, I think I prefer being more dominant in the bedroom, as well. Getting tied up was fun, but really limited me in what I could do. You had to grind your pussy on my face, and I wasn't able to enhance that experience with my hands and fingers. When Dani rode me, I couldn't get extra leverage by putting my hands on her hips. That was mildly frustrating.

"If you both saw enhanced pleasure from the increased control, then there's no issue. I just think it could have been better."

"I agree with you," Julia said. "We thought it would be a fun thing to try with you, but we probably won't do that again. Given my desires that I just talked about, it goes without saying that the ropes won't go to waste."

"My real fantasy with both of you is this," I said, with emphasis. "I want a long-term relationship with both of you. I know that we have fallen into this due to Jeff and Cathy. They have shaken my belief in human kindness, but you two have helped restore it. We have been close friends for years, and I love that we're close in many other ways. I don't want this to ever end. Your support and help has me approaching the future with a sense of optimism and hope, instead of the despair I felt when I saw Cathy cheating."

Dani had tears in her eyes, and leaned in to hug and kiss me. "I feel the same way," she said. "I've been hoping that this wasn't a quick, rebound relationship that would fizzle out in a few weeks and leave us all estranged."

As Dani pulled back from her kiss, Julia leaned in, to first kiss Dani and then me. "I love you both, as well," she said, with emotion in her voice.

We all hugged and kissed for a while.

Julia's hand started to roam, and she casually stroked my cock and said, "Is it time to get this hard so you can take my cherry, too?"

I was rapidly hardening and nodded to her.

"I want it different than Dani," Julia stated. "Andy, I want you to take control and do what you feel is right. In talking to Dani, I know that I'm far more comfortable with buttfucking and seeing Dani's pleasure has only increased my eagerness."

"Well then," I said, with a mock authoritative voice. "Get your little ass kneeling on the bed. I'm going to mount your ass from behind."

Julia made a quick show of getting on her knees, craned her head around, while putting one hand on her ass and said, "I'm ready, master."

"Dani, get next to Julia and put a hand on each of her petite butt cheeks, help keep them spread," I ordered. "I want you to get an up-close view."

Dani moved to comply, as I approached Julia from behind. She still had her butt plug in.

I pulled on the disc a bit, to move it around, but I didn't pull it out yet. I moved my other hand over Julia's back, and said, "Put your face to the mattress. It will help push your ass higher."

Julia dropped to the mattress and her breathing was quickening.

I ran my other hand to touch Julia's dripping pussy. She was loving this, and moaned as I put a finger in her slit.

I moved close, and said to Dani, "Guide me into her pussy. She deserves to feel what you felt."

Dani reached out to grasp my cock, and before I entered Julia, she bent down and quickly sucked my head to lubricate me.

I pushed into Julia quite quickly, as she was so well lubricated. "You were already tight without that butt plug lodged in your ass. How full do you feel now?" I asked.

"Overflowing," Julia said between gasps.

I reached down to the plug and put my finger under the disc when I was all the way in her pussy.

I nodded towards the lube and Dani caught my drift and grabbed the bottle. I held up two fingers and looked at Dani who then applied lube to her own fingers.

I pulled the plug out of Julia who made a yelp on it exiting, as Dani reached in and replaced it with her two lubricated fingers.

"We're both fucking you now," I said.

Dani added a third finger to Julia's ass and pumped her hand in and out.

Julia was spasming on my cock, so I pulled it out.

Dani reached out and lined me up with Julia's ass. As she removed her fingers, she replaced them with my cock which slid into Julia without too much resistance.

"You should see him lodged in there," Dani said. "It looks obscene. Like someone sitting on a telephone pole."

Julia was still coming down from her orgasm, as I steadily pushed into her virgin ass, until finally, my hips touched her small bottom. I pulled back until only the head of my cock was in her ass. I then pushed forward aggressively, until I was all the way in again.

"Faster," Julia said.

I started to get a rhythm going, as I sawed in and out. Dani put lube in Julia's crack, which added lube to her ass and my cock. I then increased my speed to start slamming into Julia's ass; on every downstroke, driving her face forward into the pillow on the bed.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Julia screamed, as her anal ring tightened around my spurting cock.

I whispered to Dani to sit in front of Julia, as she was still shaking. I reached forward and grabbed her hair to lift her head as Dani put her shaved pussy in front of Julia's face.

"You aren't finished yet," I said. "Time to get your friend off." I flexed my hips forward to push her face into Dani's snatch, where she started licking.

Dani put her hands on Julia's head to guide her mouth, as she was still out of it from her monster orgasm. I pulled myself out of Julia and went to sit next to Dani, as she got herself off with Julia's face.

After Dani got her rocks off, Julia looked up with a smile and said, "That was awesome! I may not be able to walk straight tomorrow, but I can't wait to do that again."

We took a break and cycled through the shower to get cleaned up. Julia changed the sheets, and we went back to the living room to relax, and have a light dinner and a walk with Cindy.

After dinner, we had another languid lovemaking session, without the earlier intensity. We fell asleep content in each others' arms.

By the next morning, Julia had recovered her energy. She woke me up with her sloppy blowjob.

The movement woke Dani. She reached down and held the base of my cock, as Julia displayed her deepthroat skills. I was close, and Julia raised her head and said, "I want you to blow in my mouth. Just let me know when you're close."

I held out for about sixty seconds and then said through gritted teeth, "Cumming."

As my hips jerked in orgasm, Julia maintained a lock on the head of my knob. As I settled down, she pursed her lips and came up the bed and opened her mouth to show us the cum swilling around her tongue.

Julia kept coming up the bed and pushed Dani's shoulder back to get her to lie on her back. She had her face over Dani and used one hand to hook a finger in Dani's mouth and open her mouth.

Dani opened her mouth widely, and Julia drooled my cum into her mouth from above. They completed it with a kiss.

"I saw that on a porn video," Julia said. "I hope you liked it."

I just gulped and nodded.

Cindy took that moment to come frolicking onto the bed to demand attention, which she got. Nothing is cuter than a golden retriever puppy. I could tell that she needed to go out and proceeded to pull some clothes on and take her for a quick walk.

By the time I got back, the ladies had changed and were quickly assembling some breakfast. I worked the coffee machine and in no time, we had a meal.

We talked about the coming week and Julia's trip to Cathy's school.

Chapter 14: Julia's Reconnoitre

Dani and I were clearly keen to resolve our relationships, so we could move on. Julia was planning to go to Cathy's school late in the week to link up with her colleague in guidance hoping that she could get access to student profiles.

I was coaching the volleyball team almost every evening, prior to the upcoming championship. Dani came out to watch some of the practices.

Evie gave me a wink as she departed, as she guessed why I might be staying late.

Dani hung out after the practice on Tuesday, and we hooked up in the office where Julia and I had our tryst. I ensured that the entire volleyball team had left this time, before we went into the office, where I locked the door.

Our lovemaking was hurried as we both had to get back home. I ate Dani out on the desk with her skirt hiked up. We then fucked like animals, as I pounded into her pussy to finish there.

Evie was first at the practice the following day and said, "Hey, Mr. A., loving the fan base that we're developing for practice." Evie had a long pause, and was holding back a smile and continued, "I'm just not sure if the fans are coming out for us or if it's for you." And finished with, "You could count me as a fan if you want."

"While I appreciate your support, I don't need to add to any fan base," I said, to put her off.

Evie put on a pouty face and said, "You can't blame a girl for trying."

Julia was able to leave early on Thursday. Dani, Julia, and I had lunch together before she left.

As we headed out to a local sandwich shop, Pia said from her desk, "There you guys go again. Off to your secret club."

"Pia, I'm so sorry," Dani said. "We don't mean to exclude you. Andy and I have something going on that Julia is helping us with. It should be resolved in the next couple of weeks, and we'll let you know all about it."

"I'm sorry," Pia said. "I just miss being part of the group. If Julia is helping you, is there anything I can do? If you let me know the issue, I might be able to help."

"There might be," I suggested. "Give us a couple of days to finish what we're doing now and maybe there will be something you can do. We're sorry that you feel left out, and we'll try to figure out how to include you."

When we got to lunch, I said, "I feel bad that we have left Kenji and Pia out of our issue. If Julia can't find out anything, Pia might be able to get something from her husband, who works at Cathy's school."

"That is a great idea," Dani said. "I haven't met George yet, but that could be helpful."

"He may be able to help with identifying or contacting the possible students," Julia said. "I'm heading there early today and will be there for a while. I probably won't get home until late, so we should talk tomorrow. Let's meet here for lunch again."

1...45678...10