Teacher Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you thought about how you're going to get the info?" I asked. "You might want to take a memory stick with you if you can download it or have your cell phone out so you can grab the information on the screen with a picture.

Just determining who the students are and if they go to the school, is a big deal. If you do spot them, it would be great to get things like student history and more importantly, contact details. Your friend might not be able to share that with you as she could get in trouble for giving it out."

"That is a good idea, Andy," Julia said. "I may start my phone recording the audio in case I can't take a picture or download it." Looking at her friends, "I know you're both on pins and needles about this and I'll send you a quick message before driving home to let you know if I find anything."

As we headed back to school, I realized that I was on edge. My stomach was upset with the tension I felt.

That evening, it was me who was distant at home.

Julia texted us with a short message, "Jackpot! I got a lot of info and will share tomorrow. Please don't confront your partners or talk to anyone until we talk."

We went out again for lunch and both, Dani and I, were very eager and were hanging on every word from Julia.

Julia had a worried look on her face, as she pulled out her phone. "Here is the info on the boys we saw in the video."

Dani and I both looked at the screen and saw the school record that included a photo.

"That's them," Dani said. "They're both eighteen, so they haven't broken any actual laws. They've just violated the teacher's ethics codes."

"This is great info," I gushed. "We even have all their contact details, including their parents."

"There's an additional issue," Julia said, with a heavy voice. "I looked through the teachers and discovered your mystery man."

I scrolled the phone to the next photo and was staring at the face of the man who had fucked my wife in the ass.

Dani was quicker on the pickup and put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh no, that's George! Pia is going to be heartbroken if we tell her."

"I know," said Julia. "She may resent us for telling her or believing that we withheld this information."

I felt the same sense of dread that Julia had been feeling.

"There's real risk in her reacting poorly to this," I said, and held Dani's hand. "We must take the risk. I bore that same risk with Dani, and that has worked out well. It may go the other way with Pia, but I can't live with myself not telling her about George."

Dani and Julia both nodded agreement, and we finished our lunch in a somber mood.

"I think that we should all be there to break the news," I suggested. "I'll cancel the volleyball practice on Monday, and we could tell her then.

"I'll invite her over to my place," Julia said.

"That sounds like a plan," Dani said. "How do we want to proceed with these two guys that we caught?"

"I think I can approach them as a guidance counselor doing an investigation," Julia said. "If I confront them with the visual evidence, I think they will spill their guts. If we get a recording of their confession, it should be enough."

"I don't think a recording or the video that Andy caught would ever be admissible in court," Dani said.

"I've been thinking about that," I said. "Our approach isn't about taking them to court and getting them prosecuted. There's some possibility of it, but it's unlikely. We would expose ourselves to significant risk by doing this. Doing spy video on Rick's house and using personal information from the school system would be an issue.

"We need to threaten them with a public outing of them, being involved with high school students. If the media get's a hold of the images and does a story, that is a better threat than prosecution.

"Any communication needs to be anonymous. There can't be any link back to us."

Chapter 15: Pia

The weekend was tedious completing marking and report cards. The semester had ended with exams. I was either walking the dog or marking throughout the weekend. Cathy tended to sleep in, and did not look like she was feeling very well. I'll admit that I didn't feel much sympathy for her.

Monday was the first day of the new semester, and we all had new classes and students. The first day was generally pretty easy, with a few ice breakers and the handing out of textbooks. We were able to head out immediately after the bell went.

We gathered in Julia's living room. I connected my laptop to the television, while Julia made tea for the group.

"So, do I get to be part of your secret group now?" Pia asked, with a smile.

"You do get to be part of the group," I said, with a grave face. "We didn't think we would be talking to you. It became apparent last week, that we needed to bring you into the loop. It might be helpful for us to share how this group got started.

"You know that Cathy moved schools this year. We were having issues when we found out that we couldn't have a child. She decided to move schools to create some space. By accident, I found out that Cathy was lying about her involvement in the debate team. Combined with Cathy's behaviour change, I became suspicious and started to investigate what she was really doing."

"Andy, I'm so sorry to hear this," Pia said. "I would do anything to help, and I assume that Dani and Julia are helping."

"I'm getting there, but there's much more to tell," I said.

"I followed Cathy by getting an updated location on her phone which led me to Rick's place. Rick is a teacher at Cathy's school that she had mentioned. Rick lives next to a conservation area, and I was able to view his open living room from the bushes. What I saw there was shocking.

"The first thing that happened was that Jeff, Dani's husband, joined Rick. Cathy then came out in lingerie and proceeded to have sex with both at the same time. It didn't end there, however. They were then joined by a third man who I didn't know, and the orgy continued."

"Andy told me about this over the holiday break," Dani said. "I was shocked at first. In figuring it out, I talked to Julia, so she joined our group and is helping resolve the issue."

"Wow, that wasn't the sort of club I was thinking about," Pia said. "Thanks for letting me know about this. You know that I'll help you both in any way I can. George knows Rick at Cathy's school. Maybe he could add some insight."

"Pia, your offer of help is generous," I said. "Unfortunately, we didn't take you into our confidence to get help. We wanted to resolve this, with as few people as possible, to maintain secrecy and not affect others. We had to talk to you today because we just found out something that you need to know."

"What do I need to know?" Pia asked, with a sense of dread in her voice.

"Andy set up additional surveillance on Rick's place and found out that there were others," Julia said. "He found out that others were joining in on the sex parties. We guessed that these might be students.

"I contacted a colleague at the school and got her to let me look at school profiles and I was able to identify not only the students, I was able to identify that mystery person that Andy talked about."

"Who... was it?" Pia asked, carefully.

"It was George," Julia said.

"You're telling me that George is part of a sex ring and has been cheating on me?" Pia asked. "What is your proof? Were you all there watching, or are you just taking Andy's word?"

"Pia, I had my camera with me to be able to use the telephoto lens," I said. "When I realized what was transpiring, I started a video recording. Dani, Julia, and I have all seen it along with other surveillance video showing George multiple times."

"I have to see this," Pia demanded.

"We can certainly do that," Dani said. "When you have seen enough, just ask us to stop. After you've seen enough, we'll need to talk about next steps."

I turned on the television and pulled up the video on my computer. I hit play and we let it run silently.

Pia watched intently and was squirming on her seat, as she watched Rick and Jeff. Then, George showed up, she put her hand on her mouth, when he entered the room on the video.

"That cheating piece of shit," Pia spat. "He could've had anything from me if he just asked. Instead, he lied to me so he could step out and fuck her in the ass with a bunch of his buddies."

Pia started sobbing and I paused the video. Julia and Dani hugged her from either side, as she shook in anguish. When the tears subsided, she raised her head with vengeance in her eyes.

"I'm going to slice his balls off tonight," Pia said.

"We both had that initial anger you have," Dani said. "Don't do anything rash. You'll just empower him and endanger yourself and your position if you split."

"Are you suggesting I stay with him," Pia said, with incredulity, "I can't continue with someone who has betrayed me in this way."

"Pia, don't take revenge on George by having a brief fight with him while you're emotional," I implored. "Play the long game with us. We're going to get some retribution and more importantly, make sure these cheaters are permanently out of our lives."

"How can you do that?" Pia asked.

"Our strategy is evolving, as we've found out that they involved students from their school," I said. "That's an ethical violation of their position and will be viewed very negatively by the school board and more importantly, the public.

"We believe we can threaten them with exposure that'll ruin their careers and social lives. They will do anything we ask to avoid this. We do have to be careful that all of our evidence can't be tied back to us, or they could have us prosecuted for blackmail. It's all very tricky, and we must think rationally and be very careful."

"How have you been able to maintain a façade with your partners?" Pia asked. "I can't imagine being with them after what they have done."

"It hasn't been easy," I said, as I reached out to hold Dani's and Julia's hands. "We have worked to support each other."

"Jeff has been distant for the past year," Dani said. "While we want to move forward, it has been easier to live with our traitorous spouses, as they aren't very involved at home. How have you been with George?"

"It has been rough," Pia said, and hung her head. "It was all good leading up to the wedding. But when school started in September, we seemed to be on different tracks. George claimed he was busy with school clubs and marking. He also claimed that his grandmother needed help frequently. I suppose that those excuses are probably lies, as well."

"I feel so bad for you," Dani said, as she hugged Pia.

"Newlyweds shouldn't be starved for attention," added Julia, as she gave Pia a hug as well. "Especially a woman as beautiful as you are."

I gave Pia a big hug as well and said, "We hope you'll help us and participate in our plan. We all care for you deeply, and were worried that this could cause a rift in our friendship.

"Julia is going to fill you in on our basic plan and what our next steps are. We should be able to complete it over the next week. We can then finally take action to extricate ourselves from our cheating spouses.

"If you feel that you can't wait with George, our ask is that you split with him, but don't reveal your knowledge of what he has done, until we can confront our own spouses. Is that fair?"

"More than fair," Pia said. "It feels strange to say thanks to those who have rocked my world, but know that I don't blame you and am genuinely appreciative of your confidence and help."

Dani and I had to get back to our homes, and left Pia to discuss the plan with Julia.

Julia messaged us and said that Pia was 'all in' on our plan. She added Pia later that night to our group chat.

Chapter 16: Confessions

With Pia on board, we prepared to confront the students we had identified in my surveillance video. Julia would play the part as the school official, and I would be there for back-up. We wanted to be able to meet the students without their parents, as they were more likely to cave when confronted. Pia said that one of the students was on the basketball team and would likely have practice after school most days.

Julia said that there was a coffee shop with private booths across from the school. Our plan was to contact the student during the day, and then have them meet us in the coffee shop. We wanted to confront them in quick succession so they couldn't collaborate on a story.

Julia and I both used a personal day to get ready for our interrogations.

We took her car and parked outside the coffee shop and after the lunch break was over, we sent our first message to Troy. Julia was able to use her colleague's email so it wouldn't trace back to her. The message asked Troy to meet us in a coffee shop regarding a private matter regarding a visit to a teacher's home. Julia added that he was not to contact the person in question.

We then sent the second email to Gerry, the other student.

We didn't get immediate responses.

"We should send them a follow up text," I suggested. "Students don't keep current on email, but they can't refuse the siren buzz of a text."

I used a burner phone to text a message suggesting that they review their email. I got a message back first from Gerry, confirming our meeting at four, and then an email from Troy that he would meet us when school let out at three.

We waited in the booth.

Julia and I had both dressed up to help our deception as school officials.

As we waited, Julia said, "I'm so relieved that Pia went along with our plan. She took it remarkably well."

"It was a similar experience with Dani," I said. "Initial anger and then acceptance."

"I think convincing of Dani went a little further than acceptance," Julia teased. "It probably had something to do with her lusting after you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Dani and I have been attracted to you for years," Julia said. "We thought there was never a chance due to your involvement with Cathy. If I were betting, I would guess that Pia carries a torch, as well. She's just too prim and proper to ever display it."

"I'm oblivious," I said. "Always have been, and always will be. Do you think Pia knows that the three of us have a thing going on?"

"I think she might suspect it," Julia said. "When I took her through the plan, she made some good additions. When you launch your attack on Cathy, Jeff, and George, you should be prepared. Pia suggested getting divorce papers drawn up in advance and cancelling credit cards so they can't access funds."

"Those are great ideas," I said, as I heard the bell go from the school. "Time to get ready."

I had my phone in a shirt pocket and it stuck out of the top which would allow me to do a video recording. As back-up, Julia had her audio recording on.

Troy came into the coffee shop looking nervous.

I waved him over and he took a seat across from us.

"Troy, thanks for meeting us here today," I said, in a serious voice. "I'm Sam, and this is Sherry. We are both officials from the school and looking into a serious matter. If you answer us truthfully and honestly, there won't be any repercussions for you."

Troy was clearly nervous and was looking around. "Why are we meeting in a coffee shop," he asked. "If this was official, shouldn't we be in the school? Why isn't the principal here?"

"This is a very sensitive investigation," Julia said. "We aren't sure who in the school is involved, so we didn't want to alert them by conducting this in the halls. We also want to ensure your privacy in this matter."

"What are you investigating exactly?" Troy asked, as his hands twisted together.

"Were you at Rick Smith's home on December twenty second?" I asked.

"I don't remember," Troy stuttered.

"Troy, your memory is going to have to clear up quickly if you want to stay out of trouble," I said.

I pulled out a print of an image of him sitting next to Gerry in Rick's living room with Rick and Jeff, and put it on the table so he could see.

"I've more photos of a more graphic nature," I said. "But I don't want to take them out here."

"Yes, I was there with Gerry to get some tutoring," Troy said.

"We're going to discuss the nature of your 'tutoring'," I said, with a knowing wink. "Were you tutored by your English teacher, Ms. Jones?"

"Yes, she was there," Troy stuttered.

"Did she give you an oral exam or a physical exam?" I asked, with a knowing smile.

Troy eased up a bit with the perceived humor and said, "It was a bit of both," he said. "She tested both of us at the same time."

"Did you pay for any of your 'tutoring'?" Julia asked.

"Yes, it was a hundred dollars per session," said Troy.

It was our turn to be surprised. I had never thought that they had charged money for this. The implication was huge in that they were now running a prostitution ring with my wife as the prostitute. Anger welled up in me again, but I was able to force it down and act logically.

"How did you pay?" I asked.

"I don't carry cash, so I sent Rick an e-transfer from my bank," Troy said, as he pulled out his phone. "Here is the record."

Julia kept her cool and grabbed her phone to take a picture of the transaction.

We now had them red-handed in running a prostitution ring.

"How many times have you done this," I asked, with some trepidation.

"Only twice," Troy said, as he showed us the other transaction.

"Troy, I'm going to need you to say all of this in your own words just to be sure," Julia said. "Don't use the tutoring analogy, as we need you to be specific and clear. If you do this, we shouldn't need to contact you again."

Troy gave the statement including all the details about who was there, the location, the money, and the specific acts that he did.

We sent him packing with a commitment that he wouldn't talk to anyone and got ready for Gerry. It went very similarly with him.

Back in the car, I reviewed the video to ensure it was clear.

"With this video and your images of the transactions, we have enough evidence to scare the shit out of both of them," I said.

"Andy, I feel bad for you," Julia said as she put a hand on my knee. "You knew that Cathy was cheating, but you didn't know that she was an actual whore."

"I was shocked at first," I responded. "Then I thought, it will make it easier to get a clean cut without any second thoughts."

I uploaded the video to an anonymous cloud account that I had created using the burner phone. I edited versions that only had the confessions of Troy and Gerry so there was no evidence of our involvement on the video. I deleted all the video from my phone.

I used Julia's phone to send the pictures of the bank transactions to the same account. I deleted all the pictures from Julia's phone as well.

I messaged Dani and Pia with the good news and started the message saying, "Jackpot!" We all agreed to meet and talk after school.

When I got home, I added all the video I had collected of Rick's place and deleted it from my computer.

The next day, we went out for lunch and included Pia.

"Hey, now you're excluding me," Kenji said, from his desk.

"All should become clear in a week," Pia promised him, as we headed out.

As we sat down, Pia said, "Let's hear the details."

Julia described the meetings and the relevant points. Both Pia and Dani looked at me with empathy as she talked about the money-for-sex element.

"I think we're ready," I said. "We just need to get them all in a room to confront them."

"We should anonymously send them a still shot of them together, and demand that they meet us," Dani suggested.

"Where would be a good place?" Julia mused. "Do we want it public or private?"

"I would suggest private," I said. "We don't want to give them too much advance notice and we'll want to ensure they don't have any recording devices on them."