Teachers

Story Info
750 Word Project - Two teachers share a moment.
751 words
4.46
7.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
147 Followers

Gasping for breath I bent over, my hands on my knees, perspiration drenching my t-shirt.

"Nice run. The girls had to leg it out to beat you." Michelle said.

"Thanks." I replied between breaths.

I'm in my first year of teaching at Owens High School, my first job since graduating college. It's a small school in rural Pennsylvania, and Michelle has been a mentor to me. She's been teaching health and physical education, in addition to coaching girls' track, for almost 20 years.

I really wanted to become involved in student life. However, I was a little skeptical when she asked me if I would be her assistant coach when she introduced herself during my first week of teaching. She looks the part of a track coach -- fit and well-defined. On the other hand, I am a bit skinny and gawky with no experience playing sports. I am the stereotypical math teacher, the role I had been hired for, but I gladly accepted her offer.

Now in the final week of the season, only the few girls who qualified for state championships are continuing to work out at this point. I was running with them to help keep their pace as Michelle coached. Mercifully, we were at the end of practice and the girls were leaving for the day.

"I thank you for helping me this season. I was in a bind when my assistant left last year. You've been a great help." Michelle said as we walked along.

"Thanks, I've really surprised myself. I never did anything athletic when I was a kid."

"You've been great."

"Thanks, but I'm ready for a shower. I'm totally soaked and a bit sore." I replied.

"I'll join you. Yelling has been a lot of work."

I felt my nerves flutter. There had been murmurs about Michelle's sexuality. I often thought about those rumors when I would see her at practice in her running tights or track shorts. The more I've been around Michelle, the more I found myself thinking about those rumors. Was I really getting excited about showering with her?

I glanced over at Michelle standing in the shower next to me. Watching the rivulets of soap suds cascade down her wet body mesmerized me. This wasn't the first time I saw her in the shower. I found myself taking a few furtive glances at her on those occasions as well. Her perky breasts and well-trimmed tuft of light brown fur between her thighs put some ideas in my head that I never knew I had. Was I really becoming attracted to her?

Our eyes met and I realized that I had been caught staring. Quickly I averted my gaze, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Cute bush." She said, as our gazes reconnected.

Did she really say that? I never thought the unruly thicket of black hair between my thighs was "cute," but her compliment made me continue to blush. I had never gotten into the habit of neatly trimming it. I just pared it back a bit, so it didn't protrude out from under my shorts.

"What?" I stammered.

She looked at me with a grin. My pulse quickened as I summoned courage for a reply.

"Do you want to touch it?"

Her initial look of shock gave way to a devilish smile. My already rosy cheeks turned an even darker shade of red.

"Definitely," she said, joining me under the spray of my shower. Her soapy fingers slipped down my belly to the thick curls of my pubic patch while resting her other hand on my hip. She was toying with the wet ringlets of my thick black hair, making my pussy tingle and my body tremble. Her explorations found the folds of my opening, teasing them before slickly sliding two fingers inside, finding my most sensitive spot as her thumb nimbly played with my clit. She had definitely done this before. Her mouth found mine, our tongues circling and entwining. I could barely breath. My hips bucking to meet each thrust of her hand as she slipped in and out faster and faster. I could feel an orgasm quickly building and my legs were shaking to hold me up. My breaths coming in short gasps as the tightness in my core released. Feelings of ecstasy swept over me.

The sound of someone entering the locker room made her quickly pull away. She retreated to the safety of the lockers before we could be discovered, leaving me wanting more.

Series 6
Series 6
147 Followers