Teachers Redux - Michelle's Story

Story Info
Michelle's perspective-a sequel to Teachers. (750 words)
750 words
4.54
2.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
148 Followers

Did I reply a little too eagerly when Samantha said she was going to take a shower after practice?

I've been teaching and coaching girls track at a high school in this rural community for nearly 20 years, while concealing my sexuality. Certain people would not appreciate a lesbian coaching their innocent daughters as they ran around the track in skimpy shorts.

I met Samantha a week before classes started. She was a first-year teacher out of college. A bit thin and gawky, but I found myself attracted to her nerdiness. Very cute. She unknowingly charmed me with her smile that first time I met her. Normally I'm not attracted to women who are significantly younger than me, but there was just something about her. I was glad when she accepted my offer to be an assistant coach for the girl's track team. My need for an assistant coach became an opportunity to build a friendship.

But I could feel myself wanting more than friendship. How would she react if she knew I was attracted to her?

Sometimes I thought that I caught her looking at me, especially when we were showering after practice, but I chalked it up to my wishful imagination. Still, when I told her I was going to join her for a shower after practice, did I imagine her hiding a slight smile? Was I just hoping or was I perceiving something real?

Her t-shirt was soaked with sweat as she peeled it off and dropped it in a pile on the locker room floor. I felt myself catching my breath when I saw that thick patch of black pubic hair framed by the tan lines of her shorts when she dropped her panties down around her ankles. She had no idea how much I was aching for her. How would she feel if she knew? I followed her back to the showers; her flat, white butt wiggled as she walked in front of me.

I was basking in the warmth of the shower when I saw Samantha looking at me. This time it was undeniable, especially when she quickly turned away and blushed. Maybe I hadn't been imagining things after all?

She looked back and we locked gazes. I wanted this. Badly. And I was beginning to think that she did too. I had to take this chance. I needed to try, but what do I say? How do I initiate something with her?

"Nice bush."

Ugh, was that the best I could come up with? I could see it shocked her. Had I gone too far? Even I shocked myself when the words came out. I was bracing for the repercussions. My mind was racing. I could feel regret starting to creep over me. I was grinning, hoping to pass it off as a bad joke when her reply shocked me.

"Do you want to touch it?'

Did she really say that? I couldn't believe it, she wanted this too! Why had I waited so long?

"Definitely," was all I could manage as I left the spray of my shower to join her. Her body was soft, smooth, and warm as I slipped my hand down her belly and over that captivating patch of thick black fur between her legs. I loved how coarse and thick it felt as I teased my fingers through it. She was trembling and I could feel my breathing becoming ragged. I brought my lips to hers, entering her mouth with my wanton tongue. She reciprocated my kiss as our tongues coiled and curled around each other, slipping between each other's mouths. Her hips pushed forward, encouraging me as my fingers found the folds of her opening and her velvety walls welcomed me inside.

She was slick with excitement as my fingers easily slipped in and out. Yes, she wanted this just as much as I did, the way she thrusted her hips betrayed her. When my thumb found her protruding clit, it was all over for her. She gasped as I circled and teased her little nub while finger fucking her hot hole. She tightened around my fingers and let out a whimper as her body shook with climax.

The sounds of someone entering the locker room broke me away from her. I fled to the safety of the lockers, concealing our encounter. My mind was racing as I wrapped myself in a towel, waiting for the trespasser to leave and hoping Samantha would come back to me.

Series 6
Series 6
148 Followers