Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Teacher is forced to agree on major permanent changes.
22.9k words
4.54
75.7k
53

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please read this series sequentially to get a better understanding. That being said, let's continue.

Special thanks to smoothed for helping with the editing of this chapter.

Chapter's Notes: This chapter contains a fictional phone number for storyline purposes only. Ghostbusters movie has also referenced the same fictional number. Please don't waste your time trying to dial the number.

****************************

It was Sunday morning around 9:30, and Jessica was driving back from the airport. Jason had just left for Europe for an undetermined amount of time. He told her that his marketing campaign should be successful around three months, but worst can go up to six months. Jessica had a strong feeling that it somehow involved Tyrone in making sure her husband stays away from her for an extended period.

Jessica could not find how he could manage such a job, but if her activities on Jason's phone earlier had anything to do with it; she was also an active participant in it. What if Tyrone kept on messing with her husband's career? What if Tyrone even further extended Jason's trip? Should she tell Jason that Tyrone hacked his phone? He would throw out that phone and buy a new one; it could solve the problem for him.

But he would have too many questions which she wouldn't be able to answer. She kept on driving towards her home with tears in her eyes. How was she going to get out of this mess? She had called Mike and canceled their weekly meeting because she had to be with Jason when he leaves the country.

The amount of guilt that she now had was immense. In recent times since Tyrone came back in her life, she had barely talked to Jason properly. Tyrone had made her schedule so busy that by the time she would return home, either Jason was asleep or was about to be. They barely had any time to talk on Saturdays and Sundays were busy with Mike.

She couldn't even remember when they both made love to each other. Yes, love. She has had raw, lustful, and physically satisfying sex many times with other men. But there was no love in it. Her body was adapting to these recent changes in her life; she had sexual dreams when her master would not contact her for a few days. But her mind and heart still needed Jason. It needed his love. And Jason will not be with her for a long time.

The shame in her head would not let her calm down. She parked her car in their garage and went into the house. As she was walking towards the kitchen to prepare her morning meal as per the nutrition plan, she saw a stranger in her living room. A strange girl confidently sitting at the center of her couch.

Before she could speak, the young woman spoke.

"Don't bother, slave, I'm a friend of your master and for you I'm your mistress. Before you think to speak, all rules that apply to him also apply with me."

It mortified Jessica; now other people were also getting involved in her ordeal.

Rose continued, "Your master is extremely generous and always thinks about your safety and luxury. He didn't want you to be alone for so long, so I am going to stay here full time till your husband returns.

She paused, letting Jessica work out the implications. Stern-faced, Rose went on.

"Since you're going to live with your mistress, there would be some new temporary rules added to the existing list.

1--You will always use the front door to get in and depart the home unless specifically instructed otherwise.

2--All clothes are off-limits for you inside the house apart from the heels.

3--You will always neatly tie your hair in a ponytail unless instructed otherwise.

4--You will no longer have access to unlock anything in your house. Your master has now updated all your wardrobes with smart locks, which you don't have access to anymore.

5--There will be a box kept outside the front door and, like all the things, it's locked and controlled remotely by your master and mistress. Before you enter the house, you will take all your clothes and put it inside the box along with all other belongings. You'll also follow a similar routine when you leave the house. Everything you need for the day will be inside that box. Only difference, I will lock the box and you'll wait in your waiting position till I grant permission to leave.

6-During any punishment, you cannot ask permission to cum, no matter what the situation. Without permission if you cum it'll add another punishment.

7-Waiting Position. Your new default pose will be waiting position. This means your back is against the front door and you proudly face the world. Legs need to be at least two-and-a-half feet apart, hands locked behind your back and your tits proudly forced outwards. You will assume this pose until unlock sound from the front door is audible. When outside in waiting position, you could hear the unlock sound in a few minutes or few hours. Remember you cannot move from your position, no matter who sees you. Otherwise I will increase your wait even further and add more punishments.

It's not a punishment if your cunt continues to have fun. I'm sure your mind and body will adapt to follow every order soon, like you know how to breathe."

Rose saw that Jessica was clearly on the verge of tears. And she was enjoying it. Rose felt immediate arousal upon seeing this beautiful professor in such a turmoil and asked her in a stern voice, "do you understand all rules clearly? Nod if you do."

With no choice left for her, anyway, Jessica nodded. Rose instructed her to follow the rules instantly and take her waiting position outside the front door, explaining that she needs to do it like offering her body to the world outside. If she did not satisfy Rose with her desire to please her mistress, the door will not open, and she might stand naked for the entire day.

Completely mortified with the demands, Jessica rushed to the front door and went outside. The door closed automatically behind her; she had no other way to get back in without following the instructions. She saw the big metal box next to the front door and tried opening it, and it opened. Following her instructions, she removed all her clothes, except the heels and put it all in the box along with the phone, watch and her purse as well.

Jessica remembered the instructions about her hair. Improvising, she fished out her thong from her belongings in the box and used it to secure her hair tightly into a ponytail. She closed the box and heard a click. Just to try it, she attempted to open the box, but it was securely locked. She stood up and turned her back towards the door, spread her legs around three feet apart and interlaced her fingers, hands locked behind her head.

She even leaned backward, as if granting her completely waxed and smooth cunt to the neighborhood. Stretching her elbows even further backwards invitingly.

She was standing outside her front door completely exposed in huge black whore heels, presenting herself to the entire neighborhood, and the world beyond. Her heart raced and seconds felt like eternities, but she listened intently, holding the waiting position.

The click of the lock sounded like a gong to her. In an instant, she opened the door and dashed inside. As she entered, she saw her living area was vacant, and some unknown items were now available to her view.

Rose said, "you did wonderful slave. But the problem is I got to know you broke multiple rules at the university, Friday night. You took cocks up your cunt, asshole, and your whore mouth without permission. To make matters worse, you even had multiple unauthorized orgasms."

Jessica flushed fiercely, her fear broadcast on her face. She did not know what more was going to happen to her.

Rose continued, "Per my information, you had nine unauthorized orgasms, and you violated sexual penetration rules for all your holes. That makes twelve violations; punishment needs to fit the crimes."

Tears were uncontrollably flowing from her eyes, and she felt overwhelmed by everything happening to her, as well as the guilt returned after hearing about the ordeal of her cheating escapades, with her students no less. Jessica felt like she had lost all her confidence. Earlier she could have easily controlled this young girl, but now she had no will left to even raise her concern.

Rose had moved all their furniture to the spare bedroom. It surprised Jessica how a woman of such a compact frame could move so much stuff alone. How long was she standing naked outside? Getting hold of time is exceedingly difficult when you have nothing to do.

The problematic part was the floor had now attached strong stainless-steel rings about six feet apart. Those rings also had metal chains attached, having soft leather cuffs with comfortable pink fur inside. Rose knew that Jessica had no experience in bondage and didn't want to go beyond what was necessary. She looked up and saw same rings attached at exactly same points on the ceiling and same metal chains with leather cuffs.

There is no way she could have installed these rings in such a brief time. But if Tyrone had installed the rings before, how she didn't see them earlier? If it was already there but she focused too much on her predicament that she didn't even notice the change. These four rings on floor and ceiling were too obvious; Jason would have noticed them for sure.

Interrupting her thoughts, Rose held her hand and dragged her right to the center. She pulled her legs painfully apart, over three and a half feet. With those high heels, she had to twist her ankles outwards to keep the balance. Next were her hands, bound. She was spread-eagle. Rose had bound both her hands and feet to excessive tightness; she couldn't move at all.

Rose crossed behind her and Jessica heard what sounded like a metal box opening. Rose then appeared before Jessica with four big stainless-steel balls in her hands. The Ben Wa balls were larger than usual, 2.5" in diameter.

Bringing the first ball to her mouth she said, "open up." Jessica obeyed and Rose placed the ball inside, adding, "make sure it's nice and wet otherwise you'll be the one having problems." Rose let Jessica mouth the ball for a moment before taking it out and stuffing it into Jessica's cunt.

"One..." Rose counted.

Jessica grunted, accepting the large diameter ball into her pussy just as Rose placed another ball into her mouth. Rose watched Jessica before removing the ball and adding it to her cunt.

"Two..."

Rose repeated the process, counting, "three." She put a fourth ball into Jessica's mouth.

Jessica for her part, didn't say a thing. She felt so full, with three balls deep in her cunt and one in her mouth, she didn't know if she could take any more. But invariably, she knew to stay quiet as Rose held her palm out and Jessica spat the ball into her hand. With a grimace, she accepted the fourth ball, stuffed inside her.

Jessica's cunt was now painfully full. Rose walked behind her and with her mouth breathing next to Jessica's ears and whispered, "you don't want any of the ball to drop out of that cunt. If at any point even a single ball drops during your entire punishment routine, we'll have to restart everything again. So, if you don't want to be in this position forever, make sure those cunt muscles are working overtime to hold those balls in. Keep them in as if your life depends upon it."

Tyrone had customized all the balls so phones could control them. When she pressed a button on her phone, all the balls came to life and started vibrating in her cunt. The vibrations were mild, but all four balls moving and vibrating together were creating sensations she had never imagined.

At random interval, the vibrating balls would touch her g-spot and send extreme pleasure signals to her brain. Rose moved towards the back entrance and opened the blinds. There was a giant glass sliding door, which was the size of the back wall. Rose slides the door open all the way up. As she turned, fear in Jessica's eyes was real. Her neighbor could have a perfect look at the living room adventures with no obstruction.

Rose walked back and erotically said in her ears, "you're allowed to make as much noise as you want during this punishment, it'll help the neighbors gather around. They all can have a nice show as well. I would love to find out how much pain can you endure without screaming your lungs out. I'll be back, you just enjoy the balls."

Fear, excitement, embarrassment, pleasure, lust, and guilt, so many feelings all going together, Jessica was already about to cum. But she couldn't let that happen. She'd have to control herself all the way through her punishment, an impossible task. Fluids were just flowing down from her cunt to the inner thighs, to her ankles. Smell from her cunt's fluids were clearly distinguishable across the room.

She had to focus so much on the strength of her cunt muscles as to not drop the balls. As her cunt was becoming wetter, the task was getting even more difficult, as the balls became slick and slippery. Her legs were already trembling from the amount of strength and control needed to keep those giant and heavy balls in their place. These balls from hell were giving her cunt sensations from heaven.

With her eyes shut tightly and head bowed down, she was trying everything; she had to keep her control. She can't give up so fast. The punishment hasn't even begun yet. Things are going to get much more intense from here onwards. Drop the balls or cum, punishment would restart.

If she had to get through with the punishment, she cannot cum, and cannot drop the balls. She kept reminding herself of this like it was her life's mantra. Repeatedly chanting in her head and keeping those muscles as tight as she physically could. Which created another problem. Exhaustion, even before the punishment began, she started feeling her cunt muscles getting exhausted and begging her to release some pressure.

She came back from her lost world after getting her tits smacked hard with a black, soft leather flogger. Jessica's eyes opened wide, and she looked down at her tormenter. Rose was now wearing what looked like a skintight leather dress, which was a single piece from her neck all the way down; it also included the high heel boots.

The dress was tight on her body and took its shape completely. Looking at her in such a sexy dress, in between her pain and pleasure, she realized that this woman was a sex goddess. Her massive DD cups in such a compact frame were being pronounced very well in the leather dress.

Before she could process anything, there were five more hard smacks, three on each tit with the flogger. Jessica now had to focus more on the pain and not make a sound. She shut her mouth too tightly; it felt like she would crush her own teeth somehow. Focusing, she could feel one ball shift inside her. She could feel its smooth surface teasing her opening, vibrating and pushing her for release. Then she got an even harder smack right in her cunt.

This was too much; hell's door was open now. All four vibrating balls dropped out, clattering on the floor. Jessica lost it, squirting out the liquid lava building in her cunt from so long. Even with her mouth shut tight, the pleasure grunts were too loud. She tried her best to not make a noise, but this all was way beyond her control now. Jessica shuddered and came, unable to hold back. The sounds in the large foyer were her stifled grunts and the wet splattering sound as she squirted over and over onto the tiled floor. The amount of fluid that squirted out of her cunt now was way more than she had ever peed.

Even after the orgasm was over, her body was shaking, and grunts were audible. Still not recovered from the orgasm, Rose smacked her cunt even harder than before for four more times. She was so sensitive that she came again. There was no control left in her.

"Oh, my god! Oh... my... God... Please mistress, your slave is too sensitive. Please give her some time. Please." Jessica was panting profusely now, begging her mistress to stop just for few minutes.

Rose yelled at her, "you fucking dumb-head whore! How difficult is it to follow simple instructions? Now you must have punishment for eleven unauthorized orgasms. I will count each orgasm during punishment twice, hence punishment pending for fifteen unauthorized orgasms." With that she threw the flogger aside and rushed back and turned the vibrating balls off.

Grabbing a bunch of paper towels, she got back and wiped Jessica's cunt and even entered her four fingers wrapped with a paper towel. She was rougher than necessary while doing so. The first touch to her super sensitive cunt sent shivers down her spine, but within seconds, the roughness brought back the pain. In a few seconds, her cunt was as dry as possible with a bunch of paper towel.

Rose inserted all the balls again in her cunt harshly and turned the vibrations on again. Jessica at once felt her cunt being sore from this sudden rough treatment. Rose went to the mystery box and had a 4-ball simultaneous beaded metal anal hook. Each ball was one, two, three, and four inches in diameter, respectively.

After applying a generous amount of lube to both the hook and her asshole, she began the insertion. By the time third ball was halfway in Jessica felt too full and the vibration from her cunt was not helping either. Rose didn't give her much time and soon all four balls were completely in, and her sphincter has closed itself around the last giant ball.

Rose soon pulled her ponytail over and tied it way too tightly with a stretchable band to the anal hook. As with all other things, Tyrone had customized the hook as well and soon it started vibrating with random rhythm, sometimes vibrating after and sometimes alongside the vibration from her cunt. This totally fucked up Jessica's head.

Rose had filled Jessica's holes to their limit and vibrating, supplying so many sensations all together. Sensations she didn't even know existed before. There was nothing more she needed but to cum. Rose pushed her head too far back so now she could see nothing but the roof. She heard Rose walking up closer to her and suddenly felt a sharp pinch on her right nipple, a few seconds later similar pinch on the left one.

It took all her strength & courage to not scream her lungs out and yell for help. In her imagination, all the neighbors have lined up in front of her and are watching her torment. Just when she thought that the worst was over, she felt the very sharp pinch on her super sensitive clit. She tried her best, but the grunt was too loud. The fear escalated, as she couldn't even see whether someone was standing outside her backyard.

Soon all three clips started vibrating as well. Jessica felt completely lost now; there was no way to control her orgasm anymore. Bringing a flexible soft leather paddle, Rose struck her first of many blows in her inner thighs, right below her cunt, too close. Pain mixed with extreme pleasure; her grunts were getting much louder now. She just couldn't control her emotions, feelings and sensations, no matter how hard she tried.

Alternating her strikes on each thigh, she gave her total to twenty strikes. Jessica felt her tormenter's breaths on her ears again. Rose was now standing behind her and said, "Looks like you're all warmed up now. Shall we begin the punishment?"

Begin? Punishment has not even started yet. All this was a warmup? What will she do next? Can she even endure what's coming? She lost her brain in so many questions when Rose continued, "before we begin, I want you to tell your mistress all your feelings in details. Then you are going to beg me to punish you and if I feel you genuinely need punishment, I might continue otherwise you'll remain in this position."