Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason rolled over and slept next to her without bothering to untie her or allow her to clean up. He woke up early in the morning and continued pounding her cunt and launched another load of cum on her tits and face, adding more on top of already dried cum. After getting out of the shower and ready for the next day of office, he untied her legs only to tie them to a spread eagle.

"Today you're not feeling well, so I must update the team about your sick day. Stay just as you are," he said after tying a gag around her mouth so she couldn't yell for help. "Your punishment. You don't get to leave this bed until I return. Stay hungry and thirsty. Don't you dare piss or shit on my bed, otherwise punishment will be severe," he continued with no emotions and left for work.

Later that evening, he returned only to pound her one more time and add more cum to her face. By now, she looked disgusting. He finally untied her and let her use the bathroom, but wouldn't allow her to close the door. When she asked permission to take a shower, he denied. She returned and kneeled in front of him as he sat in a living room sofa chair. "How did things change so much so quickly?" she thought.

"Let's talk now. I have all my frustration out of my system and can think clearly. How do you know Ray and why did you do this to me?" asked Jason without even looking at her and pretending to watch the movie.

"I don't exactly know him. I've met him only once before where we didn't exactly talk. He just fucked me. I did it because I didn't have any choice," she replied.

"You didn't have any choice? What does that mean?"

"If I didn't agree to do it, Steve and this woman Rachael would ruin my life," replied Sam.

"Steve?" Now this brought his curiosity, and he turned towards her. "Is he also involved in all of this?"

"Please, I can't tell you more. I've already said more than I should have."

"If you want to be tied to the bedpost for one more week, then stay quiet otherwise you better tell me everything."

"Go ahead. Do your worst. You can't imagine what they'll do to me. They're evil beyond imagination. You can't threaten me more than them," said Sam.

Jason knew by now that she was right with her judgement. He did not know what he would do next if she refused to cooperate. He turned towards the TV, trying to figure out his next move. "Steve's involved in all of this. Why?" he thought. While his mind was racing several miles per minute, his phone rang. It was Jessica. Seeing her name on the phone made him forget all the worries, and he picked the phone.

"Hi hon. I'm sorry... Jess? Hey honey, what's the matter? I'm sorry I couldn't call you. Please don't cry, honey. Please. Hey... please. I beg you. I'll call you every day from now onwards, please don't cry."

Few minutes later when her crying didn't stop, he realized it wasn't because of the calls. Something terrible has happened. "Please honey, tell me what happened? I swear I won't judge you. Please stop crying and tell me what happened?"

Next few minutes, Sam saw him biting hard on his own teeth while his eyes turned a dark shade of red as if he was fighting his own tears. Extreme anger was clear on his face. As each minute passed, his face turned an even darker shade of red. She knew by now that Jessica must have confessed everything to him.

"Don't you dare do anything stupid, Jess. It's not your fault. Whatever happened, they forced it upon you. Everything is my fault because I chased the money and forgot what's more important in my life, you. It was my responsibility to keep you safe from those monsters. I broke my wedding vows. I'll fix everything, I promise. Until then, please promise me you won't do anything stupid?" replied Jason over the phone.

Sam couldn't hear the response from Jessica but heard him say, "I'll fly back as soon as I can, hon. Please, until then, you will follow none of their commands. Once I'm back, I'll fix everything. I beg you, do nothing stupid. You're too precious to me. I need you more than ever. Promise me. I need to hear it from you."

After a few more minutes, he finally disconnected the phone call. Sam could see the anger on his face. He wasn't thinking clearly. She saw him dial the phone, then next thing she heard, "you fucking disgusting pig. You motherfucker. I'm coming home and I'll take you all down. Tell that bastard Steve, as well as that bitch Rachael. All of you're going to prison. I wish I could kill all of you bastards, but I promise, I'll make sure all of you are going to prison." and with that, he disconnected the call without listening to his response.

"What did you do? Why? You do not know what you just did. If you wanted any chance of having revenge, a surprise attack was your only chance. Now that they know what you're going to do, there's no chance. I thought you were intelligent, but it was my mistake. You think I never thought about going to the cops? IT DOESN'T WORK," said Sam and rushed inside the bedroom.

***************************

Lecture Hall (Present Day, 1st February)

It was 10AM and Jessica's first lecture. By now she was on constant edge, desperately begging for release. It was the whore who had taken over her completely now. Rick and Jamie knew by now that keeping her on a consistent edge means a complete persona switch. There's no Jessica, only the whore. Over the last few days, she had learned to be as professional as she could while the whore was still on. She continued her lecture and finally gave a problem for the students to solve. As the students were solving the assigned problem, she returned to the podium.

Since she would get a lot less time for herself, she had turned to be more efficient and grade the assignments during lectures. At this moment, she found an unknown envelope in her bag. She picked it up and saw her name written outside the envelope. Jessica opened the envelope to read the letter inside as discreetly as she could.

I know we've reached a rocky patch by now. I acknowledge I couldn't help with a lot of your problems and for that I'm sorry. But you must understand, I'm already trying too much. It's too risky for me as well. I still want to help you and I understand if you don't want my help. So, I've kept the offer open. If you ever need my help in the future, go to the girls' locker room and open the locker number 2714. To unlock the code, use your wedding anniversary (MMDDYY).

Don't give up. I got your back.

Jessica slipped the letter back in her bag. It was a bittersweet moment for her. This anonymous person pretending to help her hasn't given up on her yet, but has made things much worse for her. Mike was in prison because of this stranger. But there was no way anyone could predict that outcome. There's no one helping her in her current situation. She could deny the help if she could come up with any idea herself. Since that's not working out well for her so she gave this stranger another chance. Only this time she'll be more careful.

Her new gadgets caused some trouble for her during the first lecture, but it wasn't something she couldn't manage. Over the last few weeks, she had achieved intense mental control over her own body. It was after lunch when her third and last lecture of the day when things went out of her hands. Rick was attending this lecture and made her life miserable in front of all students. He had forced her to drink a lot of water during lunch. The need to pee combined with the desire to cum was messing with her head.

"So, when we compare the classical interpretation with quantum mechanical interpretation of absorption... Hmm..." students could clearly hear her audible moan across the room as her train of thoughts were vanishing. She realized continuing the lecture was going to be a challenging task. Then came the brilliant idea. She turned towards the board and jotted a tough problem.

"Let's try to figure it out by solving this problem. Anyone who's able to solve this problem before the end of this lecture will get an extra credit from me. This problem will help you understand the difference and I'll not spoon-feed you the concept," she said, trying to divert all attention away from her. And it worked.

It disappointed Rick, as well as impressed him with her strategy. "I'll have to do something about her smart brain so she can't dodge her humiliation easily," he thought.

Rest of the lecture was easier for her to dodge as she wasn't the center of attention anymore. When everyone left the lecture hall, she took a deep sigh of relief for surviving another day. She didn't have any other lecture for the day, just some paperwork that needed to be done, which was the most mundane part of her job that she begrudged before. Nowadays, she would enjoy it more than giving lectures.

Jessica opened her office's door to find Rick seated in her chair. "That was a brilliant strategy to avoid humiliation, whore. But don't worry, I'll fix that problem as well going forward. Now come inside and tell your master what you want?" said Rick.

She closed the door and said, "master, your humble and obedient whore would like to have her master's permission to pee."

"So, you don't want to cum?" he replied with a smirk on his face.

"Yes master, your whore also wants to cum, but she can control her orgasm, but she won't be able to control her bladder much longer," replied Jessica.

"You already know what you must do to earn it, right?"

"Yes, master. Your whore must give the best blowjob to Professor Phil to earn that privilege," replied Jessica.

"Perfect. Stay here and I'll send the professor here. Then it's all up to you," said Rick and left her office.

Jessica felt the butterflies in her tummy. "How am I going to seduce him? He'll never respect me. I'll be a common street whore for him. Please God, save me. I'm falling deep into their trap each day. Is there no end to my misery? What have I ever done to deserve this, god?" she thought while her eyes were moist again and within a few seconds she was crying.

Rick saw the professor in the hallway and said to him, "hey prof, I forgot to tell you one thing. Mrs. Jessica was looking for you and asked me if I had seen you. I think she wants to discuss something important. If you have time, please visit her in her office."

"Sure. Thanks for letting me know, Rick," said Phil and proceeded further towards Jessica's office.

It took some time for Jessica to compose herself and finally waited for the inevitable. A few minutes later, she heard the knock on the door followed by Phil's voice, "Jessica, I was told that you were looking for me. Is this the right time to talk?"

"Yes, please come in," replied Jessica.

Phil walked inside and closed the door behind him. Jessica was standing in front of her office desk nervously, which was unusual, but Phil thought nothing of it. "So, what did you want to discuss, Jess?" said Phil.

Phil had to work a lot on one of his research projects. The research was groundbreaking in his field but needed crazy hours in the lab. By the time he published the journal, his wife sent him the divorce papers. He had neglected her far too long, which opened her up to outsiders. She had an affair with a neighbor and finally made it official. Phil had been out of the dating game for so long that he didn't have the confidence to try again. This meant he spent even more hours at work.

"Yes, I want to discuss something with you, but it's not work related. It's something personal," she said, putting special emphasis on personal. She walked up to him and in an unbelievably soft and seductive voice asked him, "can I ask you a personal question, Phil?"

Phil swallowed nervously, as this has never happened to him. She had never called him Phil. Jessica always kept it incredibly professional around him. Phil always thought of Jessica being out of his league, so he never tried to bring personal conversations around her. "Sure," was all he could say.

"My husband, Jason, has been away for months now and I can't handle it anymore. I was wondering..." she said, walking even closer to him and was now whispering in his ear, "how do you manage your physical needs? Your wife divorced you a few years ago. How do you manage being alone?"

Jessica's seductive voice was enough to turn him on. He hadn't slept with a woman since his divorce and never in his wildest dreams did he imagine a woman like Jessica would be interested in him. "I... I... I..." he stammered, unable to speak. "I... don't know. I just keep myself busy with work."

Now looking directly into his eyes, she said, "oh poor you." And with that, she kissed him passionately. Phil had only slept with two different women before. One was his college girlfriend and the other his wife. Neither of them was ever this passionate while giving a kiss. This was absolutely wonderful.

He did not know what he should do in this situation. But Jessica was much more experienced in the matter now. She took the lead and without breaking the kiss; she started removing his clothes. And in no time, Phil was standing stark naked in the middle of her office while Jessica was still fully dressed. She finally broke the kiss and said in her most seductive voice, "I'll help you get some relief. Those balls must ache for some relief. Don't worry, Phil, I got you."

She kneeled to find a six inches rock hard cock with some pre-cum already oozing out. She held his cock and, while looking up directly into his eyes, licked the pre-cum off the head of his cock. Phil couldn't control his moans. It had been so long, and this was an unbelievably wonderful feeling. What followed next was even more amazing.

Jessica locked both her hands behind her back and began sucking his cock. She used all her skills and within seconds took his entire cock deep down her throat. Phil had never received such a wonderful blowjob before in his life. He forgot he was standing completely naked, right in the center of her office facing the door, which wasn't locked. Phil closed his eyes and enjoyed this wonderful feeling.

Suddenly, all her gadgets came to life. Her moans were now much louder than Phil's. He thought she must enjoy giving this wonderful blowjob more than him. She had little control left in her, especially with a full bladder. And these second version gadgets were testing her mental strength to the extreme. Only way for her was to finish this blowjob as soon as possible. The closer she got to her orgasm, the more intense her blowjob got. She was now fucking her own throat with his cock. Now it didn't take long for Jessica's skilled throat to fetch every drop of cum from his balls.

She swallowed every drop like a trained cumslut whore should. Phil was still in his euphoria of pleasure, leaning back on her office desk with both hands on the desk for better support. Jessica released his cock, but her moans were still on. Phil was still panting profusely, with his eyes closed, not realizing that his completely naked body was unobstructed if anyone opened the door. And that's what happened. Rick opened the door wide open and barged in with the phone in his hand. Video mode was on, and he recorded everything from the moment he entered inside.

"Wow! This is so wonderful to see both our physics professors sexually helping each other within the university premises," said Rick.

Phil opened his eyes and instantly covered his now flaccid cock with his hands. He was beyond embarrassed by the turn of events now. A student has caught them in action and worse, he recorded it as well. Only if he knew that the hidden cameras and microphones installed in her office had already recorded the entire sequence in high definition. He stopped the recording and kept the phone in his pocket. Jessica's gadgets had also stopped stimulating her.

"Don't worry, prof, your secret is safe with me," he said as he sat in Jessica's chair. The door was still wide open. Phil carefully walked to get dressed. There was pin drop silence in the room till he was completely dressed. He turned towards Rick, now completely embarrassed by the situation.

"You see Phil, our Jessica here is the best whore you could find in the entire city. Isn't it true, Jess?" said Rick, now turning his gaze towards her.

Jessica's face turned the darkest shade of red and, completely embarrassed, she said, "yes master."

Phil looked at Rick, confused by this situation. "That's right, I'm her master. Which means I own her. She does everything I order her to do and loves every second. Isn't it true, whore?"

"Yes, master," was all she could whisper.

"You don't believe me, Phil? Care to join us for more?" asked Rick.

This new revelation about Jessica already overwhelmed Phil, but he nodded his head as curiosity got the better of him.

"Okay whore, let's go. Today you're leaving early since there are no more lectures. Phil, I'll be driving her car and if you want to join us, then follow us," he said as casually as he could.

Jessica sat in the passenger seat while Rick drove her car to an unknown location. Phil followed her car. He couldn't understand why he was nervous in this situation. It could be because he did not know what was about to happen. The fear of the unknown can affect anyone. This fear increased dramatically as they reached a very shady part of the city. Under normal circumstances, neither Jessica nor Phil would drive to this part of the city. But Jessica didn't have any choice and Phil was too curious to stop.

Finally, he stopped outside a ridiculously cheap bar. You could tell that by looking at the structure of the bar. It looked like the entire thing could crumble down at any moment. When all three stood outside next to their cars, Rick said, "open your trunk Phil."

"What? Why?" asked Phil nervously.

"Don't worry, I have a gift for you. Just open the trunk," replied Rick.

Phil followed his instructions and popped the trunk open. Rick turned towards Jessica and commanded, "now whore, remove that dress and throw it inside Phil's trunk."

Jessica looked into his eyes pleading for some mercy, but got nothing but an angry stare. She knew pushing her luck further would make things even worse. So, she followed the command and removed her dress in a swift motion and threw it inside the trunk. Rick, now with a smirk on his face, closed the trunk and said, "that's a gift for you Phil from my whore. I hope you'll keep it as a wonderful memory."

Phil couldn't remove his eyes from the sexiest body of his coworker that he had seen for the first time. He noticed the tattoos on her thighs, which brought his erection back again. The connected bra, corset and her chastity belt covered her other exotic tattoos. Rick got back to her and swiftly pulled both her hands behind her back. Both her elbows were bent, and he told her to grab her biceps. This position displayed her tits outwards even further.

"Don't move," ordered Rick.

Next, he bound her hands in this position with a long rope, covering the entire length of her arm. This made sure she couldn't move her hands from the position she was in. The attached collar on top of the bra set had a giant metal ring on it. She had forgotten about it and when he attached a dog leash to the ring; she remembered what would happen next.

"You know it, get in the position, whore," commanded Rick.

On the verge of tears, Jessica got down on her knees. Rick pulled the leash and said, "let's go Phil. Tonight's going to be the best night of your life." With her hands bound behind her back, Jessica walked on her knees behind Rick and Phil walked behind her.

Inside the bar was a biker gang. There wasn't a single person who didn't have tattoos on their bodies. As they walked in, some people turned towards them, and others were busy with their own conversations. Rick announced, "hey everybody, may I have your attention, please. This is my bitch whore, and her throat is available for fucking. Anyone in this bar can fuck her throat as much as you wish. I can assure you; she gives the best blowjob in this entire city."