Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need to escalate the matter more, Claire. We can discuss it when we're all calm tomorrow," replied Jaimie, trying to de-escalate the situation. It didn't work as Claire left the room angry and closed the bedroom door behind her. She slammed the door hard to show her frustration and anger with him.

"That was uncalled for, Rick."

"I'm sorry, man. I can listen to you but if she's going to boss around me, I can't tolerate that."

That night Rick slept with Jess but didn't approach her sexually. She was glad that he kept his promise. Jaime had to sleep in the other spare bedroom as Claire won't open the door for him. Both brothers do not know what was going on in her evil head.

****************************

Few days later

"We have plans to expand our business at the national level. Our team has expanded well and is ready to scale our business whenever I give them my nod. I expect there to be a massive pushback from a few people. Worse case, we have a domestic war at our hands. You definitely want to be on the right side of this war, senator," said Devin in a very calm and collected voice. It sounded like he was saying the most normal thing ever.

"What do you mean by domestic war? I never agreed to any sort of war, Devin. I have supported you for years, but this is getting out of hand now. I will support no domestic war," said the senator, with a hint of fear in his voice.

"You must believe me, senator; I also don't want any war. We've fought plenty and nothing good comes out of them. But if there's no other way around it, we won't hesitate to go on a full war. I'm asking for your full support, so we don't have a need for that. Now, can I count on your full support?" said Devin, pressing the senator to verbally agree to support him.

"Yes, you have my full support, Devin. But I'm making it abundantly clear to you, if things ever reach a domestic warlike situation, I will not support you. In fact, I'll be your fierce opponent."

"Understood. I hope it never comes to that. Thank you, senator. I'll leave now," said Devin as he turned and left his office. Jimmy, Ben, and Mike were waiting for him outside. They all left the building and sat in their limousine.

Jimmy broke the silence and asked, "and? Do we have his support?"

"Yes, until we're not at war. So, it's a conditional support," replied Devin.

They already had plenty of power and money within and around the city. As an experiment, they expanded their business to cities around different states. This experiment worked wonderfully, and Rachael asked them to set up passive shops across the country. They won't do anything but be ready for their signal to turn active. It was an ambitious plan which possibly wouldn't work, but they knew about it before they created the gang. It was all or nothing since the beginning.

"So, explain to me again why we shouldn't kill the mole once we catch him?" asked Jimmy.

"Because killing him won't help us with anything. The FBI created a secret team for us. That means they're onto us. We do not know how much they know about our plan. Killing the mole will increase their tension and budget. It'll make matters much worse for us. But if we find the mole and instead of killing him, we control the information. We decide what the FBI knows about our plans. Use the mole for our benefit. Let them believe they're one step ahead of us," said Ben.

"Makes perfect sense," said Jimmy in a sarcastic tone. He wasn't onboard with the plan but agreed because the majority thought it was the best plan. His philosophy was simple. Letting your enemy live means asking to get backstabbed.

"You're worried about something, Devin. And I can sense it's not about the senator. What happened?" asked Mike.

Devin looked towards him and said in a concerned voice, "George escaped from the CIA black site. There's a code red within the intelligence community, but they haven't found a trace of him. Knowing what we know about him, they probably won't."

"Fuck. It's not like things aren't intense for us. Now we must worry about George," said Mike.

"I have never worked with him, but just heard about him from your stories. But the level of skills we own, why do you even care about him?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes, that statement makes perfect sense now. You don't know him. Imagine a perfect killer. Dedicated, intelligent, well-trained, and ruthless. That's George. He's all of us combined in a single package," replied Ben.

"Really? And I was his replacement in your team. That means I must be the best fighter on the team," said Jimmy jokingly.

"It's not a joke, Jimmy. He's out. And he blames me for everything that happened to him. I'm the last mission for him. He'll not stop until either of us is dead," said Devin in a serious tone.

"Why is that?" asked Jimmy.

"Me and George grew up together. He was my only white friend and my best buddy. We were both highly competitive, and he was always better than me in everything. We both joined the army together. During our first mission, when he had his first kill, I noticed something unusual about him. It didn't bother him a bit, instead I never saw him this happier before. Over the next few years, he confirmed my doubt. He enjoyed killing people more than anything. I was better than him in only one thing, managing people."

"So, the leadership made me the leader of the on-field team. It didn't bother him, but it bothered me because his actions were getting worse by each mission, and I had to lie on record to save his job. During one mission, he did unspeakable things. It shook me to my core. I was equally responsible for enabling him for so long. I testified against him during his court martial. He was a decorated officer who did so many heinous war crimes and eventually turned into a traitor in his last mission. The CIA eventually got the permission to transfer him to a black site and interrogate him. He was in that black site for all these years. In that court, he vowed to kill me even if it meant his own life. So yes, we should worry about him being out there lurking for an opportunity to kill me," said Devin.

"Don't worry, Devin. We'll all deal with him together as we have dealt with all our enemies in the past," said Ben, bringing some positivity to the conversation.

The environment within the car was intense, and nobody talked for the rest of the ride.

****************************

3rd February, Sunday

It was 4PM when Jessica walked out of the bathroom. She was completely naked with her usual whore makeup done. When she saw both brothers and Claire eagerly waiting for her, she felt her heart sink. Jessica had never adjusted to the various humiliation methods used by her tormentors. The evil grins on each of their faces showed her that tonight was going to be the next level of humiliation for her.

"Tonight's very important for you, whore. It's an exam for you. If you pass the exam, then we'll assume you're ready for your much expected club debut. You would want to pass tonight's exam because if you fail, the following punishment will rock your world upside down. Now I want to hear from you. Will you pass the exam?" said Rick in a condescending tone.

"Yes, master. Your whore will try her best to pass the exam," replied Jessica.

"Claire, will you explain the rules for tonight to her?" said Rick.

"Sure. The rules are simple and, as per your training, shouldn't be difficult for a whore like you. We'll give you the usual blackout contacts and noise canceling earphones. You won't be able to see or hear anything, but as usual you'll have to trust our words and do exactly what's told to you through the earphones. Now on your knees," said Claire in a pure rush of power. She felt exhilarated. Jessica was one of the most beautiful women anyone could hope to meet, and her natural submissive behavior made her extremely desirable among anyone who knew her. That was the reason everyone fought, planned, and played their politics to gain full control over her.

Jessica followed the instructions with no hesitation at all. "For tonight, you're going to be the center of attention for our party. You guessed it right, you're the party whore tonight. Act like one and don't disappoint us. Guests expect the best whore, and you'll give them the best whore. Tell us, what will you say when asked to introduce yourself?" said Claire.

"Hi everyone. I am Professor Whore at your service tonight. I don't have any limits, so do whatever you fantasize about doing to me. I am just three holes for you guys. Use me as you wish. I promise to entertain each one of you to the best of my ability. Please rate my performance at the end of the party. If I pass my exam, my masters and mistresses will officially give me the title of Professor Whore. I want to pass this exam with excellence, so please help me graduate in my whoredom," said Jessica as per the script Rick gave her for her introduction earlier. She cringed at the words that came out of her mouth, but her words had turned the whore within her on.

"Perfect. Now let's get her dressed for the party," said Jaimie.

"Stand up, whore. Tonight, you're our personal Catwoman. I always wanted to have a whore Catwoman at my disposal. It'll be so much fun. Suit up, whore," commanded Rick.

She saw a black leather full body catsuit. It had a black zipper for easy removal, and it made the zipper camouflage, which made it perfect for this costume. Jessica wore the catsuit and realized that it was too tight for her body, but still comfortable. The costume came with the matching leather gloves, high heels, and a mask with ears. When she had the heels and gloves on, Claire helped her with the blackout contacts and earphones before adjusting the mask on her.

"Wonderful. She's just wonderful," exclaimed Claire.

They left the house with Claire, helping her walk to the car. Various tormentors had made Jessica blind and deaf often, but the feeling of fear was still the same as when she had it the first time. During the drive, whenever Claire would touch her, she would still wince, which made Claire laugh each time. She kept playing with her toy for the entire ride.

Jaimie parked the car at Jessica's reserved spot at the university. She did not know that they brought her back to the university. This would be a torment she would never forget. As per Rachael's order, there were some students invited for this party, but each person had to sign a legal NDA and no electronic devices allowed. People talking about this party would compromise her long-term plan for Jessica. Jessica had taught a few students in the past, and a few were her current students. Some students knew her but never enrolled in her classes. They invited only the professor to the party, Phil. There were three members of janitorial staff as well who Jessica knew well enough over the years she worked at the university.

They helped her walk into the physics building towards her lab. Rachael had worked towards the details of the entire plan. Rachael closed the building for anyone who wasn't part of her humiliation. Bodyguards from Devin's gang covered each entrance of the building, ready to stop any unwanted person. Any interruption to her plan can have catastrophic effects, so she planned every unexpected outcome. Tonight was important for Rachael's plan to break her completely. There's a lot riding on her debut and she can't have her show any tantrums during the debut.

Jessica unknowingly walked towards her physics lab where she had worked daily for years. The lab where she did her research and finished her PhD. The lab where she did her post-doctoral and earned the respect of her peers to snatch a spot to become assistant professor. This lab was the holiest place for her professional life. Now she would be utterly humiliated in this lab by her students, janitorial staff, and the professor under whom she did her PhD. How could she tolerate such a humiliation? Only time will tell.

When they entered the lab, they were surprised to see the decoration by Rachael's staff. The entire lab had colorful dim lights set up to provide a club-like ambiance to it. There were giant posters everywhere in the walls with Jessica's most compromising photos throughout her whoredom. In each photo, they had intentionally hidden her face. It was to create a sense of mystery for the people joining the party.

At one end of the lab was a massive circular bed with a giant mattress on it. It had a black sheet and pillows on it. They noticed that the entire theme was black. Around the bed they had used massive cardboards with black colors to create an environment of a Batcave. The attention to detail was impeccable. They had even used cardboard bats with black threads all around. A massive sign on the wall behind the bed said:

PROFESSOR WHORE WELCOMES EVERYONE TO HER WHORECAVE.

Claire helped her stand in front of the bed facing the crowd. The dim lights and her face mask made it impossible for anyone to know who this mysterious whore was. Rachael has designed the suspense and mystery for a purpose. When they would finally reveal her identity, the shock value would create a much more intense reaction.

Claire left her standing at the spot and Jessica realized she had now reached her destination. This was the moment. There's no going back. She had to bring her whore out right now. But the fear of not seeing who was watching her and what they would do to her next was causing her trouble focusing. Then she heard Rick's voice on her earphones, "introduce yourself to your clients, whore."

"Hi everyone. I am Professor Whore at your service tonight. I don't have any limits, so do whatever you fantasize about doing to me. I am just three holes for you guys. Use me as you wish. I promise to entertain each one of you to the best of my ability. Please rate my performance at the end of the party. If I pass my exam, my masters and mistresses will officially give me the title of Professor Whore. I want to pass this exam with excellence, so please help me graduate in my whoredom." Jessica repeated her introduction script to her audience. She tried to be as convincing as she could under the circumstances.

All the men in the crowd cheered, listening to her introduction and the anticipation of what's coming next had already worked its magic on everyone. Phil knew who was behind the mask. When he saw her performance at the bar, he felt disappointed because he had immense respect for her. But when he gave some thought about how erotic and nasty, she was in that bar, he couldn't resist himself to get more of her. He had never been with such a nasty whore, and he intended to change it tonight.

Claire walked towards her and stood behind. From behind her, she brought both her hands to grab her massive tits, causing a reaction of surprise from Jessica, which she then suppressed. "What do you guys think about this whore's tits?" asked Claire while offering her tits to the crowd.

"We love it," replied the crowd in unison.

"Stand in your waiting position, whore," said Rick over the earphones, and Jessica promptly stood with her legs wide open and hands locked behind her head.

Claire slowly brought her one hand down towards the whore's cunt while still massaging her tit with the other hand. Jessica knew what was coming but didn't dare to move an inch. And then Claire started rubbing her finger over her cunt through the costume, "and what do you want to do to her whore cunt?" asked Claire.

"Fuck it all night long," replied the crowd. Rick had given the crowd answers to each question earlier.

Claire removed her hand from her tit and gave a hard smack on her ass cheek, "what about the whore's ass?"

"We'll fuck it all night long," again came the reply from the crowd in unison.

"Who is she?" asked Claire.

"Meat with three holes," replied the crowd.

"Perfect. Let's begin the show for you guys," said Claire and left Jessica alone for all the sexually hungry predators.

"Now whore, I want you to slowly bring the zipper down to your belly button and open the top, so your tits are out in the open. Do not remove the top though," commanded Rick.

Jessica followed the instructions and slowly opened the zipper till her belly button. Her natural whore instincts kicked in and she swayed her ass while doing so as if she was in a stripper show. Sexually opening her top wide so her massive tits can pop out from the extremely tight costume top.

"Massage your tits like you're offering them to your audience," said Rick.

By now the whore within Jessica had taken over her and she began massaging her tits as if offering them to her audience. There was an erotic pleasure shooting within her body making her cunt moist already. Without further instructions she pinched her nipples and holding the piercings, twisted them harder than she would have enjoyed. A loud painful moan skipped through her lips as she tortured her own nipples.

"Now your pants have a custom zipper that can remove a giant patch of leather providing full access to your whore cunt and ass. Find it and remove the patch," commanded Rick.

Jessica brought her hands down trying to find the zipper near her cunt. A couple of inches above her cunt she found it and began unzipping. It was a square patch that completely opened as she followed through with it. After she had removed this patch and threw it aside, her entire cunt and asshole was clearly accessible. Everything the crowd needed was available for use without removing the costume. She was still the Catwoman who is a whore for strangers.

"Invite people over. Be a convincing whore," ordered Rick.

With her legs still wide open, her cunt was visible to everyone in her audience. She brought one hand to her tit and started massaging it like offering it to the audience while her other hand went down to rub her waiting clit. An erotic moan echoed through the lab, and she bit her lower lip to suppress it. "I need to keep some levels of dignity. Please do not put everything out in the open," she thought.

"Dignity? I'm a whore and I'll act like one. Now shut up and do exactly as your master commands," said the whore to Jessica.

While continuing the actions with both her hands she said, "like what you see guys? Come on, use your whore. Please your whore is begging to be used. Hmm... Ah... Yes... Please guys, use your whore..." She stopped her sentence when she felt a hand around her neck as a stranger moved her head to the right and kissed her passionately.

She felt a set of hands on her left tit, massaging it. Few seconds later a mouth started sucking her left nipple. Jessica assumed the mouth belonged to the owner of the hands. The same sequence happened to her right tit when another stranger knocked her hand off and a mouth began sucking her nipple. Next another stranger took place to stimulate her cunt. The fingers on her clit were skillful as two fingers entered inside as the thumb kept putting pressure on her clit exactly the way she liked. Jessica couldn't stop her moans through the kiss. This was too erotic for her.

"You can cum as much as you want tonight, whore. Only catch, you must beg your audience each time you need to cum. I'll let you know their decision. You cannot cum without their approval. One orgasm without approval will cause failure in your exam. And you do not want to fail," said Rick.

Her moans through the kiss got much louder a few minutes later. The warm breath on both her tits and skilled fingers working its magic on her cunt had her on the edge already. She was controlling her orgasm as the man kissing her wouldn't allow her to beg for permission. Her legs began shaking because of the control she had to put through. Finally, the man kissing her left. This was the small window for her to beg and she didn't want to waste it and she begged. "Ah... Oh... my god... yes... it's so good... please may your whore cum guys... please your whore is so close... ah... ah... please let your whore cum... please she begs all of you to grant her permission to cum. She'll do everything in return. Whatever you guys need, just let... ah... ah..."