Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************

Monday Evening (4th February)

Claire was extremely nervous when she received the call from her new boyfriend a few hours ago. She had acted brave and confident in front of him, but now felt regret. "Was my ego worth the risk I'm taking? I do not know what he would do to me. I might look for exactly this kind of excitement in my life. Jaimie was too boring and scared to dominate me. Ray could be the perfect fit for me. He will make my life difficult and keep on my toes, but that's the fun part of life, isn't it?" She tried to convince herself about her decision.

She got out of the Uber and walked towards the parking area of Ray's office building. He had ordered her to meet him in the parking area by 6:30 PM. "I'll drive you to Jessica's house and we'll break the news to everyone together," he told her over the phone call. She found him standing next to his car and walked up to him.

Before she could say anything, he began, "here's how things are going to be between us. I'm not your traditional boyfriend. Live by my set of rules. First rule, you'll always refer to me as Master or Master Ray. It doesn't matter where or who's around. Second rule, you'll do exactly as I command, no hesitation. Deny my command or show hesitation and you'll face my wrath. Third rule, you cannot pleasure yourself ever without my permission. You cannot cum without my explicit permission. In return, I'll not share you with anyone else unless you beg me to. Each violation will cause severe punishment and after three violations, it's over. Then it'll be my decision about what happens to you. I might turn you into a worthless street whore much worse than Jessica. Do you understand everything?"

She hadn't imagined the situation getting this far, but his commanding voice and her life hanging at his mercy made her cunt moist already. "I love him already," she thought. "I understand, Master Ray," she replied.

He drove the car towards Jessica's house and suddenly turned to her and said, "suck my cock and make sure that I cum before we reach her house. If not, I'll punish you. No hands allowed. Now start."

There was an instant thrill in her body as she went down and began sucking his cock like her life depends on it. She felt him speed up the car, and the urgency was real now. Several minutes later, he still hadn't had the orgasm. This brought the fear of failure in her, but she kept increasing the intensity of her blowjob. Finally, when she heard his moans getting louder, she realized he was close. Pulling all her energy to her throat, she achieved her goad and sucked every drop of his cum like a hungry slut would.

Ray parked the car outside Jessica's house, and both went inside. Rick and Jamie sat casually on the couch, and Jessica on her knees near their feet. They were watching TV. It was her humiliation recorded during her Sunday's adventures. Rick mocked her as he showed Jaimie what a filthy whore she has become.

"Hey guys, look who I brought with me," said Claire and everyone turned towards them. It surprised Rick and Jaimie when they saw Ray, but for Jessica, it brought fear mixed with anger. This horrible son of a bitch made her life miserable.

"What a pleasant surprise, Ray," said Rick and walked up to him.

"I'm good. Let's chat for a bit. I have little time," said Ray in a casual voice.

Once seated, Ray continued, "It has come to my attention that someone here thinks that he can override direct orders given by us for his own benefit."

Rick realized what had happened and tried to cover up, "I didn't..."

"Did I ever give you permission to talk?" yelled Ray at him. Rick knew there's no point in making him angrier than necessary. "I don't want to hear any excuses or reasons you thought it would be a clever idea, but it'll have its own consequences. So, here's how it's going to be from now onwards. You'll both grab all your stuff and pack your bags and leave this house. You'll never interact with our whore ever again."

"What does that mean? I have managed her over..."

"If you interrupted me again, you'll regret it for life. Do you understand?" anger in Ray's voice was clear to Rick, so he nodded showing his agreement.

"If you see her at the university, you'll ignore her like a stranger. If I got a word that you tried to contact her, I'll make you and your entire family a sex slave on a remote, restricted island where you'd never get to leave. Your life will turn much more miserable than this whore. Now I don't want to hear a single word from either of you. So, pack your bags and leave, right now."

"Should I help pack your bags?" asked Jaimie to Claire, assuming she would join them.

"And why would you do that?" asked Ray.

"She's my girlfriend. She'll leave with me," replied Jaimie.

"She was your girlfriend. Now she's mine. Don't waste your time thinking about her and leave. And remember, do nothing stupid that would jeopardize our long-term plan for her. That would mean instant death warrant," said Ray in a calm voice, like it was the most normal thing to say to anyone.

An hour later, they had their bags packed and ready to leave the house. As Rick opened the main door to leave, Claire said, "and Rick, now you know your worth. It's way less than a worthless whore. Get out." She wouldn't waste such an opportunity. Rick saw her gloating and thought, "I'll have my revenge, whore. Then we'll see who's worth what."

Once the brothers left, Ray turned towards Jessica and said, "I guess I'm your full-time master from now onwards. And since she's my girlfriend, she's your full-time mistress."

Jessica couldn't hide the anger. "How could I stop myself from killing this horrible piece of shit?" thought Jessica.

****************************

Tuesday Morning (5th February)

Claire dropped Jessica outside the Physics department. Claire not being the science student was the best thing for Jessica. She would spend more time away from her owner. She went straight to her office and dropped her bag, phone and watch in her office. She didn't want any electronic device to track her movements. Then she walked towards the girls' locker room, which was in another building. It was the recreation and fitness block within the university.

Carefully searching for the locker, she felt a sense of relief when she found it. She entered the pin to unlock the lock and, as expected, it worked. Inside was the burner phone. Jessica sent the text:

I'm in with whatever you've planned. I need help. Please save me. I'm losing everything. I'm very desperate. I'll do whatever is needed from me. HELP.

She waited several minutes for the response but got nothing. "Please. Please. Please don't abandon me. I need help," she said to the phone. And when she lost hope and stood up to leave, the text came. She read it:

I'm glad you made your decision. Keep this phone in the locker always and check every morning. I was always keeping track of your life. I'm glad both brothers are out of your life for now. But things are going to get much worse for you if you don't plan to fix it. It will not be an effortless task but without risk you don't get any reward.

Don't give up. I got your back.

She kept reading the text several times as tears of joy and hope started flowing. "My angel helper always kept track of my life, even though I gave up on them. I must trust this person if I ever wish to get out of this situation." She kept the phone inside the locker and locked it. She left to begin her day with a new hope. The hope to survive this nightmare.

****************************

Devin's Office (11th February)

All the original suspects waited for the new update from them. This time no one made any fuss about being there as a suspect. They knew that making any complaints was useless plus it raises more suspicion on you. This time Devin was also present in the room. Ben started the conversation, "we had to call you guys again by saying that we might have made a mistake in our original set of suspects. Someone else was the mole. We confirmed from our various sources and ended up confirming the identity of this mole. He has been neutralized. So, everything should be fine and back to normal."

This lie was part of their plan. They wanted the mole to feel safe now that someone else took their blame. It'll remove further suspicion from the mole, and it'll help them figure out exactly who this person is without him knowing.

"I told you guys earlier you're bringing the wrong guy in. You guys literally wasted my time and then threatened me as well," said Steve.

"It was part of the procedure and I told them they shouldn't miss anyone. No matter who that person is. I hope you understand our situation as well considering the sensitivity of our work," said Devin trying to defuse the situation.

"Yes, I understand. It's just your guys shouldn't have threatened me earlier," said Steve.

"I agree. And for that, I apologize since they followed my instructions," said Devin.

"Okay guys, since it looks like all misunderstandings are cleared let's dismiss this meeting so everyone can get back to their work and we're not wasting anyone's precious time," said Jimmy mocking Steve again. He walked up to Steve and shook his hand, "thanks for sharing your valuable time."

He kept on moving on from one person to another and shook hands with everyone in the room as he would escort them out of the room. After everyone had left the room, he turned towards his friends and Ben couldn't handle the suspense and asked, "Well? Anything?"

Devin pressed a button under his desk that creates a faraday cage within his office. No electronic signals in or out of the room making the installed bug useless. He gave a nod to Jimmy to speak freely now.

"Yes. I confirmed it. I was 99% sure who he was but today after shaking hands with him I got a good look at that tattoo again. Now I'm 100% sure about the mole," said Jimmy.

"Then don't waste our time and tell us, who's the mole?" said Ben.

"Reggie. He's the mole," replied Jimmy.

"Well fuck me. He has too much information about our operation already so we can't have him around looking for more. We should neutralize him," said Mike.

"No. If he had too much information, we all would have been in prison. He needs more information. We need to manipulate what information he gets. Then we can throw the FBI way off their tracks," said Devin.

"As you wish, boss," said Jimmy, mocking Devin. Finally, they all agreed to let Reggie live for their own benefits.

****************************

Author's End Notes:

Thanks for sticking around with the series and I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Next chapter will have the much-anticipated club debut for Jessica. How much more can she handle? Stay tuned.