Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told them how dissatisfied I'm with my husband in bed. His pathetic micro-penis does nothing to me. My sad story worked on them, and they showed me the best time of my life out of pity," replied Jessica.

"And is it true? Your husband has a micro-penis?" asked another student.

"No. He has an average penis," replied Jessica. She was getting the groove of these questions and it stopped bothering her that much. She got through them no matter how much worse the questions or the photos get. "I can't show them any weakness now," she thought.

"Then why would you lie about it?" The same student followed upon his last question.

"I wanted them to fuck me hard. I had no other way for them to agree to fuck me. So, I made up a sad story about my husband's micro-penis."

"Do you have any regrets for your actions on that night?" asked Phil. He looked directly into her eyes while asking this question. He wanted to believe that his judgement of her character wasn't completely off.

"No. I have no regrets. It was the best weekend of my life. I never came so much before that weekend. If I had a time machine to go back in time, I would still make the same choice," she replied convincingly. Jessica didn't show on her face but inside she cried and with each response part of her remaining dignity was dying. "Just get through it and figure the rest out later," she thought. But her response was enough to make Phil's mind. "She's a born whore. I was always wrong about her," he thought.

"Any more questions, judges?" asked Claire after there was silence for over a minute. When there wasn't any more question about the current photo, she said to Rick, "I think we can safely proceed to the second photo."

Rick pressed the button on his phone and the second image showed up on both the TVs. It was a photo of her bound in a chair in the same place in the physics lab. The photo showed Rose hitting her with a paddle on her cunt and her face showed expressions of pain mixed with extreme pleasure. As previous one, this showed each detail with precision. Her cunt squirting the jet of warm fluids was clearly captured in this photo. This photo made it clear, she came hard with no sexual penetration.

"Explain this photo to the judges, whore," said Rick.

"It was when my master at the time sent me instructions. I had to park my car in my usual spot and walk towards the lab. But there was a catch, each time I saw a trash can I had to throw one article of my clothing in it. If I reach outside the lab's door with anything left, it needs to go before I enter inside. I followed all the instructions, and it was so much fun. There was a chair exactly here, and it had the blackout contacts with the noise canceling earphones. After I had both on and sat in the chair, my master instructed me over the earphones as my mistress bound me to the chair. She tortured my whore tits and cunt the whole time. Before that night I did not know that I could cum just with pain. The pain mixed with pleasure was such a wonderful feeling. It was another revelation that my masters and mistresses brought to my attention. I'm just a dumb whore who wouldn't know anything if not for her master's kind trainings," answered Jessica. She hoped that stroking their ego plus degrading herself further would work better towards her scores.

"Ask your questions now, judges," said Jaimie.

"This is not your first rodeo inside your workplace, right?" asked Phil. His question didn't have any sympathy for her anymore.

"No. I've acted like a whore within university premises before." These questions were hitting her harder than she would acknowledge. She tried to act strong and not show any weakness but inside it was the opposite.

"You came with just pain? How does it work and what does it feel like?" asked one student.

"Yes, I can cum with just pain. I also didn't know it was possible, but my mistress helps me with this sexual awakening. As a whore it's always wonderful to learn something new about yourself. Masters and mistresses work really hard on me to provide the training to me. When the pain began it was horrible. I felt like I couldn't take it anymore but then my mistress' skilled hands worked it's magic. Soon the pain turned into pleasure and then I couldn't distinguish one from another. It was when I came harder than I ever imagined," she said.

"Did you enjoy it? Do love when you cum from pain?" asked another student.

"At the beginning I was too afraid but then my mistress trained me well. Now I love the pain. Some of the best orgasms I've had have been through pain. It's a wonderful feeling," she replied.

"Any more questions, judges?" asked Rick. When no one asked another question, he said, "let's move to the next photo then." The next photo was her next degradation of the same night. It was her on her knees on a mattress clearly out in the open. It was the parking lot of the university. Both Rick and Jaimie stood either side of her and she had their cum on her face. In this photo she seductively rubbed the cum around her lips. There was a loud gasp followed by laughter from her panel.

"Explain the photo, whore," said Claire.

"This is from the same night. When my master allowed me the privilege to have an orgasm, I came so hard that I passed out. I woke up to find myself still in the chair but now I wasn't bound. My next command was to leave the lab naked and drive home. I went outside and in the parking area master Rick and master Jaimie found me naked. I offered by whore body to them in exchange for their silence. They denied and then I threatened them to fail in the semester if they don't fuck me right there. They fucked me hard, and I loved every second. Both my masters have fucked me several times since then but the taste and feeling of their cum is always a treat for this whore," she tried to answer with as many praises for them as she could.

"You fucked your students inside the university premises and that too out in the open?" said Phil with extreme disgust and anger towards her.

Jessica felt everything in her work life had been shattered. She has no one who would take her seriously at work. Her professional life is over. Reluctantly with a heavy heart she replied, "Yes."

"What a disgusting whore," mumbled Phil but everyone heard it, including Jessica.

She felt immense shame after hearing the last comment from a professor who once respected her for her serious work in physics. Her face turned the darkest shade of red that could be possible but since it was still covered with cum, no one noticed. She tried her best, but tears started flowing again. Is there any way to overcome this humiliation? Maybe not.

"How many times did they make you cum, whore?" asked one janitor.

"A lot. I don't think I could keep the count. They were wonderful. To... ah... me... ah..." the intense humiliation added with the fingers working on her tits and clit brought her to the edge of the orgasm. She had no restrictions this time, so she came hard in front of the crowd. Huge amount of liquid squirted out of her cunt. It was an erotic scene to witness a professor behaving like a street whore in front of her students. It took her few minutes to overcome the euphoria she had reached during this orgasm.

"The whore is back. Any more questions regarding the current photo?" asked Rick.

Everyone in the judge's panel were hooked at the extremely erotic sequence in front of them they forgot questions they might have had. This was an unbelievable event for them. It felt like a surreal dream.

"Well, that means we should move to the fourth photo. Here it comes," said Rick while pressing a button to change to the next photo. It was a photo from the farmhouse. In this photo she held a massive cock buried deep down her throat. It was from the time when the judge forced her to play the erotic version of Marco Polo.

Jessica knew she had to explain this photo so before anyone could tell her to begin, she said, "this was also one of the best weekends I've had. My master ordered me to stay at a judge's farmhouse for the weekend and do as per their instructions. On this day they had an outdoor event just for me. Strangers from the neighboring area were also invited. They had designed this game for me based on Marco Polo. I couldn't see anything, and I had to shout Professor, and someone would shout Whore in response. I had to follow the voice and hold their cocks deep in my throat for at least ten seconds. If I was successful, I get one minute to give them the best blowjob possible. If I get them to and cum, they're out of the game. It continues till everyone is out of the game. I played like a champion whore and won the game. It was an amazing feeling. To know you're the best whore. Everyone cheered for my performance."

After her response there was complete silence in the room for over a minute. Her response and details within her answer had blown everyone away. Her own orgasm moments ago had removed some inhibitions she felt earlier. And then to heighten their arousal, she had another massive orgasm. People watching her couldn't believe how many fluids she can squirt out of her whore hole. It was her body's reaction and her gibberish dirty words while she would reach the heights of orgasmic bliss. This self-humiliation added with the situation and people around her, she felt excessively aroused. Now her fingers were doing its magic at a much faster rate.

"I guess the panel doesn't have questions to ask after that detailed description. Let's move to the last photo then. We've saved the best for the last," said Rick while switching to the next photo. In this photo she was riding her twin brother's cock as she kissed him passionately while fucking him. Describing this image would be the most challenging task for her. Everyone in the panel looked at the photo with confusion as it didn't appear to be that outrageous then the previous ones. But they didn't know the story behind the photo which Jessica would tell them now.

She looked at the photo for a couple of minutes and couldn't muster enough courage to explain this photo. It took her a long while to suppress the guilt for enjoying such a horrible act. Yes, she enjoyed it a lot. And that was the problem for her. How could she enjoy fucking her own brother?

"Well? The clock is ticking whore," said Rick.

Suppressing her urge to cry again, she continued, "In this photo I'm riding my twin brother's cock. The part that makes it even more dirty is that he doesn't know it's me. He has the blackout contacts and noise canceling earphones on. In his mind he was fucking a whore. Which he was but he didn't know that the whore he was fucking is his own twin sister. When my mistress ordered me to fuck my brother, I thought it would repulse me and it would never arouse me. But the opposite happened. I was so turned on by the mere thought of fucking my brother that I had too many orgasms that day. I still feel guilty for enjoying the sex with my brother, but I can't hide from the reality. I am the nastiest whore in this entire city."

Her own voice pierced through her mind and heart all at once. The acknowledgement of being a nasty whore felt too real. It wasn't about pleasing these men to get a passing score. Instead, it was a self-realization. First time in her life Jessica really acknowledged herself as a nasty whore. This time it wasn't the whore within her influencing her. It was Jessica who had accepted her fate. She was born to become a nasty whore. Why else would she enjoy such degrading and humiliating acts? And with this realization, it happened again. She reached another earth-shattering orgasmic bliss. This time it was too intense for her as she passed out in front of all her admirers.

Jessica woke up to lay on top of the bed. The top half of her body was still covered with cum. Slowly she woke up and saw her audience still patiently waiting for her. She saw pure lust on the faces of everyone except Phil. He looked disappointed at her. Jessica couldn't figure out why? It isn't like she's married to him. Why does he care so much about how she behaves in her personal life?

"Any last comments from the panel? If not then we'll move towards scoring our whore's performance in both her exams," said Rick.

"I did not know that you were such a nasty whore. If I knew it earlier, I would have fucked you all the time. How would it make you feel if I fuck you in front of all the students? If everyone knows about your secret," asked one student.

"It would end my career, sir. This whore will beg you to not do such a thing to her," replied Jessica out of fear. In her brain she knew this entire thing had already gone out of hand. The university will send her termination notice any time. But somehow, she had a glimpse of hope that maybe it could be contained.

"Career ending? What career? You're a whore and that's your career. It won't end your career but boost your business instead," said Phil with utter disgust in his voice.

Jessica felt the words of once her dear professor. She had always been his best student. But now she was just a disappointment for him. Even Rick couldn't understand such a stark reaction from Phil. "Why does it bother him so much?" thought Rick.

What no one knew was that he always had a crush on Jessica. He started searching for her within his own wife. This became a problem as he would get irritated and disappointed at her each action when she wouldn't act like his fantasy. Soon it became a big problem. They started having fights. It reached a point where he focused more on his work. He would barely show up at home and try to ignore his wife as much as he could. She tried a lot to save the relationship but soon realized he didn't want her anymore. This ended up in a divorce. Now for him finding such a secret of his precious Jessica shattered all his reality. He blamed her for his divorce. Only if he knew about her before he would not ruin his own marriage.

Jessica didn't have any idea about this. Phil was a delusional person. In his mind Jessica was a perfect woman to become a wife. Now that his delusion was breaking off, he did not know how to handle it. Everyone in the lab could see through him but no one understood his reaction. Why was he here if he's such a prude? He was spoiling the mood for everyone. But Rachael needed his presence to cause an impactful degradation of Jessica.

Rick realized it was enough and asking more questions will create even worse reactions from Phil. "I have to figure out why he's so butt hurt about everything?" thought Rick. But that was for later. For now, it's time to conclude.

"Okay guys, it's time to score our whore. Remember you're not scoring here for her professional career or what you think she should be like. You're scoring her performance tonight as a nasty worthless whore," said Rick while looking at Phil. He had to spell it out for him.

The panel discussed for some time and then everyone gave her grades in two categories, practical and theory. Rick, Jaimie, and Claire took all the scores and began merging them into a final score. Few minutes later Rick announced, "Our jury has spoken and given a whore rating of A+. You've excelled in all aspects and it's a unanimous rating in both practical and theory. I announce you as a graduate with honors in our whoredom course. We're proud to grant you an official and legally binding title and name as Professor Whore." Everyone clapped in excitement after the announcement.

Jessica had a bittersweet feeling. She aced the exam, but she shouldn't have. Acing such a horrible and degrading exam shouldn't be a matter of pride. But then why was she feeling proud of her performance? "Am I going crazy? These guys have messed me up in my head," thought Jessica.

"And when we say the title and name is legally binding, it really is. Let's show the jury panel what we're talking about," said Jaimie. Rick performed certain actions on his phone and the next photo on the TVs was a scanned copy of Jessica's PhD degree. It had the name Professor Whore written on it. It shocked everyone, including Jessica.

"It has to be photoshopped," said one student out loud.

"No, it isn't. Mrs. Jessica Peterson's legal name has officially been changed to Professor Whore. Under normal conditions such an obscene name is not allowed legally. But with the help of a massive legal team and support of an honest judge helped us make it a reality. If you don't believe me, I can show you other documents as well," said Rick. He then continued to show documents after documents. All her transcripts, passport, social security card, voter ID card everything had her new name, Professor Whore.

"It's real. They ruined my life. Legally. I'll be shown as Professor Whore in the university systems. What am I going to do? It's over. My life is over," thought Jessica as she began crying again. It was too much for her. There was no dignity left in her.

What she didn't know was that Rachael had a firm hold inside the university's political system. It was real that her legal name had been changed to Professor Whore, but Rachael convinced people to continue displaying Jessica Peterson as her name in all the systems. Only select people could have access to her legal name, for rest she was still Jessica Peterson. If her life as an honorable professor is over then she won't be as valuable for the club's pristine members. Degrading people with the most prestigious professions was fun. There's no fun in humiliating a common street whore.

"I think those are tears of joy. You've succeeded in life, whore," said Claire.

"Don't worry, all your documents from your earlier life have been shredded. Once you're back at home, we'll send your original new documents to you. So, you can have a look at your new wonderful identity," said Rick.

Jessica had lost her thoughts and could no longer feel anything. It was too much. She felt numb to everything happening around her. At this point, Claire walked up to her and whispered in her ears, "you should really read the documents you sign, whore. Oh, and the name change wasn't the only document you signed that day. More interesting things are coming in the future."

Jessica remembered back to that day when Rick, Jaimie and Ray made her sign a bunch of documents and she was so aroused that she didn't care what she signed. All she cared about at the time was her orgasm. It was the worst decision of her life. But then she had made so many of them recently that she couldn't keep track of them. With her numb brain, she didn't remember when she sat in her car, and they were driving back to home.

"I'll use you tonight for my pleasure. I'm so horny from seeing her self-humiliation," said Claire in her ears but it was audible to others as well.

"No. She's done for the night. You can have her tomorrow," said Rick.

"But I'm horny tonight. Not tomorrow," replied Claire in her frustration.

"I said it once, that means end of discussion. She's done for the night."

"I also own her. You don't get to boss around me," said Claire, louder than she would have wanted.

"You don't own shit. I'm letting you stay at her house, which doesn't mean you own her. Know your worth," said Rick while looking directly into her eyes.

Jaimie felt like he was stuck in the fight between his girlfriend and his brother. Claire looked towards Jaimie for some support, but he shook his head to end the discussion. He was driving the car and didn't want to distract himself in this useless fight. What he didn't realize was that he helped Claire decide. "This useless, impotent man cannot be my boyfriend. A man who doesn't have a spine. It's over," she thought. She looked back at Rick who had a smirk on his face after the realization that she had given up on her fight. If only he knew she had made her plan to throw those same words at him in a matter of hours from now, "Know your worth."