Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum now whore," said Rick.

Hearing the golden three words, Jessica let all her control go and squirted a huge amount of her warm ejaculation out of her cunt. "Ah... Ah... Oh my god... it feels so... good... fuck me... please fuck me... someone please fuck me... oh... yes... fuck."

She shocked everyone in her audience by her orgasm. It's rare to find a gusher but one of this caliber, is a rarity among the rare. The surrounding guys eagerly accepted her request. Soon she was riding an unknown cock cowgirl style. He pinched her nipples and began twisting them by grabbing the piercings as she rode his cock. In her heightened arousal, the pain worked to enhance the pleasure. Jessica no longer existed in that lab anymore. It was the whore who had taken over her completely.

"Oh... Yes... fuck... me harder... harder... pinch those nipples... I love it... oh yes... oh my god... fuck yes... I'm ready to... oh... please may your whore cum now? Please master may your whore... ah..." she couldn't control her nasty words.

"You may cum now whore," said Rick.

And upon hearing those words, she came hard on the cock that was working like a piston inside her cunt. Her loud grunts echoed through the lab and mesmerized everyone present to witness this erotic sequence. As she came down from her euphoria, a couple of fingers probed inside her asshole. Jessica prepared herself for the next item in the list. It took a few minutes for the guy behind her to position his cock and then began the double penetration. This has been a familiar sensation for her. She also began using her skilled muscles to send amazing sensations to the guys fucking her.

"Yes... fuck me... fuck this whore. Yes, just like that. Fuck me harder. Harder. Yes, go deeper. Fill my holes. Unload all you got deep in your whore's nasty holes," she kept on repeating all nasty words that came in her head. This wasn't Jessica. She would never speak in such a crude manner ever. This was the whore, and she loved every word and every second.

This sequence was too erotic for both guys fucking her. The one fucking her cunt came first unloading deep in her infertile womb. This was followed by the guy in her asshole. For the next hour, new cocks were introduced to her holes. Sometimes two cocks and sometimes she had one deep in her throat as well. All students and Phil had their go on her. She had lost the count of men and her orgasms. It had been an intense but fulfilling moment for her. First time in the past few weeks they hadn't involved sadistic torture in her pleasure. She felt like they were rewarding her for her loyalty with this night of intense pleasure.

It was when the janitorial staff who took their turn that the men felt the Catwoman costume needed to go. They ripped everything apart by force and within a few seconds; she was completely naked except for the heels and the mask. They enjoyed the extremely fit, exotically tattooed, and pierced body of a gorgeous woman. Another hour of intense pleasure went away. At this point Jessica was on fire. Her body felt hypersensitive, and she would cum too often now.

Finally frustrated with this mystery the guy fucking her on his second round ripped the mask off and threw it away. "Holy fuck. Guys, we've been fucking Professor Jessica Peterson for so long. Fuck me, she's a whore? I did not know," announced the guy fucking her. Everyone got closer to the bed and examined her, and this brought another level of eroticism in everyone. She still did not know what was going on, so her dirty talk kept ongoing. This made the sequence unbelievable for everyone present at that moment.

"Guys, I would recommend everyone unload yourself on her body. She's a cumslut as well, so it'll really work on her fantasy to have cum of her students all over her body," suggested Jaimie.

This changed the sequence of events as well. They put her on her back with her neck hanging freely down from the edge of the bed. One guy grabbed both her ears and began fucking her throat mercilessly. The guy inside her cunt inserted his cock in a swift motion and matched the rhythm with the guy in her throat. This kept ongoing for the longest time she could imagine as each man would unload their jizz on top of her body. Her upper body from her face to her cunt was plastered with cum. A couple of hours later, she had drained everyone's balls completely and they couldn't have another go at her.

It was Rick who ordered, "up on your knees whore. Massage that precious cum all over your body and lick your hands clean afterwards. Thank your clients for showing you a wonderful night."

Jessica got up on her knees on the bed facing her audience and began the most sexual massage that anyone in the crowd had seen. "Thank you, guys, for fucking all the worthless holes of this cumslut whore. I loved every second and I hope I was worth your time. I would like to thank everyone who deposited their precious come on and inside my worthless body. I will forever be grateful to every one of you," she said and now she brought her finger to her mouth. "Hm... yummy. I love the taste of your cum. Thank you again for providing me with the taste of your delicious cum."

Only if she knew what she had just done. She had shown her deepest and darkest secrets to her students. Her most vulnerable side is now out in the open. She's a whore. Now everyone knows.

"Let's bring the other stuff and begin the next phase of our whore's humiliation," said Rick.

****************************

Rachael's Office (30th January)

Rick knocked the door and carefully waited outside, not repeating his earlier mistake. A few seconds later he heard her voice, "come in." He walked inside her office to see her working on something on her computer. She looked at him through her peripheral and said, "sit down." He took the seat opposite to her and waited for her to begin the conversation.

"So, everything is ready? I don't like surprises when I've put so much effort into planning everything. If you fuck it up this time, you'll regret it big time," said Rachael.

"Yes, everything is ready. You shouldn't worry about it. I've done everything exactly as per your plan," replied Rick cautiously, not trying to offend her.

"Good. This needs to go smoothly with no hiccups. It's important before her debut at the club. If this goes well, then we'll finalize the date for her debut. If this has any sort of issues, you'll end up working for the club," threatened Rachael.

"It'll succeed. I'm following your plan to its every detail. But I have a question though. Why this? She had already done much worse. It won't have any effect on her."

"That's why you're not the one planning things. It's not what I make her do. It's about breaking her psychologically. We've taken her husband and her brother away from her which creates a turmoil in her personal life. Only thing left for her is her professional life. Now we're showing her there's no safe place for her. She's a whore everywhere and in front of everyone," said Rachael.

"But then why the formality of the NDA? I mean if we let the people talk, she'll already become a household name."

"You do not know how psychology works so don't use your own head. I want her to believe that her life is over and everyone at the university will know she's a whore. I actually don't want everyone to know her secret. If everyone knows about her, then things might get out of control, and I won't be in charge. My grand plan for her is more important and I can't sacrifice it," said Rachael.

"I don't understand all your political games, but I'll do exactly as you want from me and my brother. I hope the plan works exactly as you would want," said Rick and stood up to leave.

"Best of luck," said Rachael. Rick nodded and left her office.

****************************

Outskirts of the City (10th February)

Devin, Ben, Mike, and Jimmy were out in an abandoned warehouse. They started using this as their secret place for stashing their stuff that they wouldn't want anyone else to see. The warehouse had a gigantic hidden bunker style basement which had all the luxury and high-tech equipment for long-term survival if needed. This was a place no one knew about other than the friends. Even Ty had no idea about this place.

Today they came here to plan against George. Devin decided that passively waiting for him to make the first move cannot be the best plan. Instead, they must be aggressive and take him out before he could make a move. After a discussion of several hours, they had planned four unique plans. It had been their successful strategy since their army days. If plan A has problems, then switch to Plan B and so on.

When they were about to leave the warehouse, Ben got a notification on his phone. He looked it up and said, "mole took the bait. He's in Devin's office." Everyone looked at Ben's phone as it was streaming a live video footage from Devin's office.

There was a man inside, but he had a ski mask on with clothes covering every part of his body. The physical size and build clarified that this person was a male. "He's smart. He knew we might have cameras installed in the office, so he covered himself to be safe."

The mole worked for a long-time installing various bugs across the office. When this man was testing his installations, Ben noticed something and yelled out, "check it out," he had paused the video at a frame. This frame showed a small part of his forearm between his jacket and leather gloves. "He's a black man. Now that shortlists a lot more people for us."

"You're missing vital information here guys. See this man has a tattoo on his forearm," said Jimmy trying to zoom in on the frame.

"It's a partial tattoo and the pixels are not clear to definitely say what it is," said Mike.

"Find out how many black people in our gang have tattoos on their forearms. It'll still be a shorter list and from there we can find the mole. It's a good starting point," said Devin.

Jimmy was awkwardly quiet and kept looking at the zoomed frame on Ben's phone. After ten to fifteen minutes later, he said confidently, "I think I know who this person is."

"Who?" asked everyone unanimously.

"Let's bring everyone back for another meeting when we're back at his office. I'll tell you who's the mole after I confirm my doubt," said Jimmy.

****************************

Back At The Physics Lab (3rd February)

Even though the gangbang felt fulfilling for the whore within Jessica, it still exhausted her. They helped her down from the bed and she was on her knees facing the crowd, waiting for her next instructions. With no instructions her hands kept on massaging her cum covered body extremely erotically. Occasionally she would lick her fingers clean making an involuntary moan each time.

Rachael's men had set up two giant TVs at both ends of the lab connected to Rick's phone. It was so both the crowd and Jessica could watch the same thing while also watching each other's reactions as well. Until now Jessica thought she had done all the nasty things with some strangers. Now she's going to find out she did it with her students. This was the humiliation that Rachael had planned for her. This gangbang was a reward and a punishment for her. It's going to break her mentally and shatter her remaining confidence if any exist at all.

"Listen to me carefully, whore. From now onwards, you're Professor Whore. I don't want to hear a word from Jessica Peterson. You'll answer any question with 100% honesty and add as many dirty details in your answer as you can. Each answer will be rewarded with grades by the audience. You've finished your practical exam, this is the theory exam. Your grades from both will be combined to grant you a final score. You'd want to pass in the final score otherwise all of what you've done so far was for nothing and we'll have to start over again. If you want to get it over with, then graduate at your first attempt. Do you understand, whore?" said Rick.

"Yes master. Your whore understands the rules of her exam and she'll do her best in the theoretical exam as well," replied Jessica.

"One more thing, throughout the theoretical exam you must pinch and twist your nipples while rubbing your clit. You cannot stop until the exam is over. As a reward, you can cum as much as you want without permission."

"Thank you master. Your whore understands all the rules," said Jessica. But secretly the whore within her jumped in joy as now she could cum all the time.

"Slowly remove the earphones and toss them on your right," commanded Rick.

Jessica followed the instructions and tossed the earphones towards her right. She heard a loud cheer from the crowd. This meant that everyone in the crowd was still eager to humiliate her. She wasn't sure if she wanted to see them. She wanted to be oblivious to her current situation. It helps ignore the feeling of guilt as she won't know who she fucked in such a nasty way.

"Now carefully remove your contacts and hand them over to Claire who will be standing on your right." Jessica heard the voice of her tormentor, Rick from the corner of the room. She carefully began removing the contacts and blinked a few times to adjust to the light as she handed the contacts to Claire who had a huge grin on her face. As Claire left with her contacts, she turned to face the crowd.

"Welcome back, Professor Whore," said one person from the crowd. She felt like she knew him. And then she realized he was Trevor, her student. She frantically looked at everyone in the crowd and tears started flowing as she saw most people in the crowd were her students. Then she saw Phil sitting within the crowd as well with a look of disgust on his face. She felt like she had disappointed him. Then she saw the folks from the janitorial staff. Jessica had known these people for a long time. "Even they won't respect me ever," she thought.

"Tell us your name," said Rick from the corner of the room.

Jessica still hasn't recovered from the shock as she looked around to find out where exactly she was sitting. "It's my lab," she thought. She had always thought of her lab as the holiest place. She had built her entire career right here. Now she ruined everything here. It was the circle of life for her. Her tears increased in intensity, and she sobs in front of everyone present. This wasn't an expected outcome for Rick and team. They did not know how to manage her breakdown.

Claire took the lead and walked up to her. She sat next to her and whispered in her ear, "it's all right whore. You've already done the hard part, don't ruin everything at this point. If you fail now, they'll humiliate you all over again until you pass. Each time it'll get much worse. I would recommend you knock this test out of the park at your first attempt and move forward with your life."

Claire's words made sense but how could she forget she's behaving like a worthless whore in front of her students. "They've already seen everything and witnessed what a nasty whore you are. Why feel ashamed of it? Carry your whoredom with pride. You are a proud whore, act like one," said the whore within her. First time Jessica felt like the whore was right. She needs to get it over with and move forward. She can't repeat such humiliation again. "I have already done the hard part, just wrap up whatever this is supposed to be," she thought.

Jessica wiped her tears and turned towards her tormentor with pleading eyes but heard the same question again, "Tell us your name."

She turned towards the crowd and said, "I am Professor Whore." She tried to be as convincing as she could, but it wasn't good enough. Jessica cringed inside when she saw everyone in the crowd laughing at her.

"Here's how this exam will work. There's a TV in front of you and one behind you. What you see on the TV in front of, your audience also sees the same image. It's quite simple and you should ace this exam. You must explain the image with as much detail as you can. Tell your audience how you felt doing it. Once you're done, the panel might have follow-up questions. You must answer each question with full detail and honesty. We have five images for your exam and then you're done. We'll then wait for the panel to grade your performance both practical and theory. You must score at least a B+ average score to pass this exam. If you do, then we'll hold a graduation ceremony right now and you'll receive your documents as well. Is everything understood?" said Rick.

Jessica knew it would not be a straightforward task. They'll make sure each image is progressively more humiliating for her. But now there's not much she could do. She'll have to go through with it and pass this exam. "Yes master, your whore understands," she said while cringing from within as everyone started enjoying her.

"Let's begin the exam. Hands on the nipples and clit. If I'm not satisfied with your performance, I'll send someone from the crowd to do a better job on you while you answer all questions. But remember that'll lower your score. So, I recommend torture your nipples and clit like I would," said Rick.

"Yes, master." Jessica pinched her left nipple much harder than she would have wanted, and a loud painful gasp came out of her mouth. Her right hand went down to work its magic on her already sensitive clit. Within seconds her painful grunts were mixed with pleasurable moans.

"First question on your screen now," said Rick as he pressed a button on his phone and an image popped up on both TV screens. It was an image from the weekend when this all started. An image from that hotel's penthouse suite. In this image, she was on top of Reggie with his massive black cock balls deep in her cunt while David had his cock buried all the way inside her asshole. Mark stood near her face, and she had his cock buried deep in her throat. All her holes were full of massive black cocks. She looked at the photo for over a minute. Mesmerized with the clarity and details captured in a single frame. Her facial expressions told the entire story. This was a photo of a whore in the making.

"Explain to the panel what they're seeing here, whore," said Rick.

"How can I explain it? It was an awful weekend for me. This was the first time I cheated on my Jason," she thought. But magic of her fingers worked on her and the whore started taking over, "really? Was it that awful? This was the night when you discovered you were a squirter of the highest class. Think again. It was one of the best nights of your life."

Jessica took a deep breath and continued, "This was the first time I explored the whore within me. I had the information about a few black men staying in the penthouse suite of this hotel. I walked in and convinced them to fuck my brains out. It was hard because they were all either married or in a committed relationship. But finally, I broke through them. And I stayed with them for the entire weekend. They fucked me crazy. It was the first time I discovered I was a squirter. I loved every second of this magical weekend." She exaggerated a lot about the events of that weekend as she knew what they would want to hear. For now, the only thing in her priority list was to get through with this thing and pass their ridiculous exam.

"Okay judges, whore has spoken. Questions?" said Jaimie.

"How did you convince them to cheat on their loved ones for a whore like you?" asked one of her students from the audience.

That last statement by her student pinched right through her heart. Now for her students she could never be their professor. She's just a worthless whore for them. How did she stoop so low? A journey from a decorated professor to a worthless whore. Can she ever live a normal life now? What even is a normal life? She had forgotten what a normal life even looked like. There's nowhere to go from here. "They want a worthless whore. I will give them one. I am a worthless whore and I'll prove it to them. Bring your worst and I will show you I can handle it," she thought.