Teacher's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to touch yourself again, don't you?" was his response. I softly said, "Yes." The sound of his voice and lengthy conversation about our sex lives had my kitty purring.

"Touch yourself, but do it softly and slowly," he commanded.

The spanking earlier had been new and now being instructed how to touch myself was new as well. SR wasn't in any hurry to let me cum. I was, of course, but I also was enthralled with following his instructions. Basically it was teasing myself by touching myself slowly, mixing in some pain in the form of slapping my tits (another new activity) and rolling over and spanking my ass. I wasn't as firm as he had been. I just couldn't hit myself very hard. There was also a lot of my begging to be allowed to finger fuck myself and grabbing my vibe so I could orgasm.

Several times when I was exceptionally close to crashing over the edge, he ordered me to stop touching myself and lay still. I think he could tell by my breathing how close I was to cumming. This was maddening. I was ready to just hang up and get myself off. But I was also loving being under his control again.

It was close to midnight before he finally commanded me to cum. I had a spectacular orgasm. He praised me when I finally calmed down enough to talk again. Then he told me to get some sleep. It was easy to fall asleep. Unfortunately my alarm was way too early to get ready for work. The day went like most of my days, although I couldn't look Jeff JR in the eyes.

I had another fun (sarcasm) night of parent teacher conferences to look forward to after school. I was not looking forward to it. Certainly tonight couldn't live up to last night. Or could it?

My first conference was at 4pm. I was sitting in my tiny office grading papers and also turning to stare at the corner where Jeff SR had put me in time out. I'd worn a conservative dress today and also a bra and panties. Not that I expected anybody to check for them, but since it wasn't a hunting night I figured I should be cautious. I couldn't risk having a parent notice I lacked undergarments and make a complaint. Thinking about sex had me moist, but thankfully it was under control. That is it was under control until SR called me.

I had about 15 minutes before my first conference. SR asked and I confessed I had been thinking about him, being in time out and that my pussy was wet. He ordered me to stand in the corner again. This time my left hand held my phone and my right hand found its way under the hem of my dress. He ordered me to rub my pussy through my panties. As I did, I knew he wasn't going to let me cum before my first meeting. I also knew I risked filling my tiny office with my arousal scent.

Within 10 minutes did I beg to be allowed to cum? Of course I did. Did I get permission? Of course not. Did I cum anyway? Not on your life. He was gracious and gave me a couple of minutes to recompose myself before my first appointment. Fortunately they were a couple of minutes late as well. He also gave me a standing order to masturbate between meetings but not to climax. As I did, a recurring fantasy of him walking in at the end of the night and fucking me on my desk kept forming in my mind. I felt wicked, but I didn't get caught and all the meetings went fine. The principal didn't keep us quite as long as last night so I got home a little earlier.

I celebrated by stripping and calling SR. He teased me even worse. He also made me get a wooden spoon from my kitchen so he could listen to me snap it against the insides of my thighs. The sting was amazing as was the orgasm he eventually let me have. It was absolutely equal to last night's. He had clearly hooked me with his style. Now I needed to hook him with my body.

Chapter 06

The next morning I sent SR an email with a picture of me in a micro-mini skirt, stockings and a blouse unbuttoned past my breasts. Then I quickly changed to my school attire and rushed out the door so I wouldn't be late. I still didn't see any recognition in JR's eyes that I'd been playing with his dad. I was happy about that. I didn't get a response to my email or any phone calls all day. That was disappointing. Fortunately as I was arriving home, my phone chirped and I saw I had a new email. It was from him. My heart soared. As usual, it was direct and to the point.

"I'll be back from the gym by 11am tomorrow. I expect you at my house no later than 11:15," his email began and included an address not too far from my apartment.

"Wear whatever you want. Unless I have read you wrong, you won't be wearing it for long."

No he had not read me wrong.

"We'll have the house to ourselves until about noon Sunday, so clear your schedule."

OK, that was a bit presumptive, but fine. If things didn't work out, I could always make my regular bar run for new cock.

"Tonight I want you to edge yourself at least three times. Masturbate until you feel you are about to cum, then stop. Wait at least an hour and then do it again. Repeat the process three more times in the morning."

And that was it. That was all he said.

I started doing the math in my head. Dinner first, then masturbation at 8, 9 and 10. I hated the idea of stopping before I came, but it could be fun because it was his task for me. Thinking toward the morning though, if I had to be there at 11-ish and I needed some time to shower, do my makeup and get dressed, I'd have to start his task by 7am. 7:30 at the latest. I'm not used to getting up that early on the weekend.

Rounds one and two went fine, although I didn't realize how hard it would be not to climax. I was not looking forward to round three. Then I got another message. "Facetime me when you start your last edging."

Fuck. He wanted to watch me masturbate and I was sure he would be giving me further instructions and I would melt at the sound of his voice. I did as I was instructed and it was just a matter of minutes before I was climbing the walls and begging for permission to cum. But he didn't let me. When I told him I couldn't stop, he told me to hold an ice cube against my clit. The pain was intense, but my potential orgasm was crushed. He laughed and ended the call. I cursed him, but that didn't stop me from following his instructions the next morning. I like him giving me tasks.

I arrived at his house horny as I'd ever been and wearing the same built for sex outfit I'd sent the picture of the day before. I know he said I could dress however I wanted, but I wanted sex. I was a little early. I sat in my car trying to resist playing with my pussy until his car pulled up. He parked in the garage and I walked up to greet him. It was kind of a preemptive walk of shame. When he saw me, he smiled. I guess my being early belied my desires.

"Come inside," he told me. "We need to talk."

And by talk, he meant he would talk and I would listen. The basic gist of his speech was that he wasn't interested in a relationship and would only be using me for sex. Obviously that didn't bother me. Also, he liked to be in charge. Given how things had gone the last three days, that was obvious too and my enjoying how he conducted himself showed that wasn't a problem either. We did talk about my desires and needs, details about what I enjoyed in bed and my concern that I couldn't be faithful to a single guy. He assured me that wasn't a problem. He said I would be required to be careful about STD, but he wasn't opposed in general to my fucking other guys. He then stood up and took my hand. I felt like he was trying to seduce me, although I was definitely a sure thing. He led me to a door and opened it.

"The basement is my playroom. When you see it, you will understand better what I'm into. I want you to take as long as you want exploring it. Think about what it will mean to continue a relationship with me, even if it is NSA. Come back up when you are done and we can discuss what you find."

I wouldn't say I was scared, but that was definitely weird. What could he have in the basement and why might that scare me off? I came here to get fucked and relieve my pent up need to cum. I couldn't think of anything that would change that.

The first thing I saw as I neared the end of the steps to the basement was a large leather sofa. It looked like a home theater setup. I was sure I would find a large TV on the wall. As I turned to look beyond the couch, however, I found what SR had been talking about. I wasn't exactly scared, although that would have been a reasonable response. What I found was his dungeon. I suppose that was the correct description. What I didn't understand was he made no effort to conceal it. It wasn't in a separate room. Obviously his wife and son would have known it was here. I looked around. There was specialty furniture (that I didn't understand), shelves with a collections of dildos, vibrators and butt plugs, and hanging on the wall, perhaps most ominously, was a series of whips, floggers, crops, canes, cuffs, gags and blindfolds. I didn't understand most of it, so I took some quick pictures and made a mental note to Google how all that stuff was used.

It worried me because I had thought SR was just into spanking and teasing a girl until she had to cum. Obviously he was into a lot more. But was that a bad thing? I still had not fucked him and I figured I should do that before making a judgement on his skills as a lover. And even though I was inexperienced in BDSM (I did know that was what this gear was for) I couldn't help but think I had trusted him this far and loved the last few days. I went back up the stairs and found him in the living room.

"That is quite the playroom you have," I told him. "I don't know what most of it is for," I confessed.

"It's not for everyone," he admitted. "Before we went any further, I wanted you to see what I was into."

"I came here wanting to fuck you," I told him. "You drove me crazy last night. But I'm not sure I can handle the rest."

"There is no rush for you to jump in," he told me. "Let's fuck and then we can go from there."

That is how I ended up naked, on my back, SR pinning my hands down parallel to my head and pounding the fuck out of my pussy. It was glorious. But the fucker stopped just as I was about to cum. Again. Just like last night. How did he know? I was about to curse at him when he slowly slid his cock back into me and then wiggled his hips to force his pelvic bone against my clit. That got my attention.

"What I want, Renee," he hissed, "Is for you to become my submissive." He then gave me three savage thrusts and then again slowed and worked my clit with his hips. I was delirious with pleasure.

"I know how much you want to cum, my pet," he said in a very confident tone. Well 'duh. I had told him that. But his reason for saying that was to tell me he now owned my orgasms and when I came, that was my consent to become his sub. That was hardly fair. He'd teased me to my emotional breaking point and now that I was finally going to get relief, he wanted to have consequences.

"I'll stop, if you want," he told me. "You can go back to being a truck stop slut lot lizard with your unsatisfying encounters. Or you can take your place where you belong serving me. You'll experience pleasures you've never known. You know in your heart that's where you belong."

Although I was doing my best to lift my hips and rub myself on his powerful body, I had to admit he was right about feeling this is where I belonged. I fought the feeling for about a minute. But I was mentally exhausted and I knew in my heart what he was saying was right. I finally had to yell, "Fuck me you bastard! Make me cum! Make me your slave!"

He had not used the term slave. I had heard the term and didn't really know if it was a synonym for submissive. But I wanted to belong to him. Whatever he needed, I wanted to provide. Whatever brought him pleasure would henceforward bring me pleasure. He started pounding me again.

"Call me Master," he hissed. I responded, "Yes Master! Fuck your slut! Make me cum!"

Five thrusts later I exploded.

Chapter 07

I was spent after SR finished fucking me. He kept going right through my orgasm. When he was finally ready to pop, he pulled out and told me to sit up. I was surprised he didn't give me a facial. He came in my mouth instead. As he later explained, he was going to take me out to lunch and didn't want my makeup messed up any more than it was. Putting my slut clothes back on with my post coitus messed up hair and less than perfect makeup, I looked exactly like I felt. Nasty. I was nervous because I always went out of town to play to avoid the risk of being seen by someone I know. SR didn't seem to care about that. When he asked for my phone after going to the playroom to retrieve something, I got even more scared.

"This is a Lovense Lush," he told me, holding what looked like a small vibrator. "You control it with your phone." He was pressing several buttons on my phone and then tapped the screen of his phone several times. He then handed me the egg shaped vibrator and my phone. It was examining it when it sprung to life and even changed speeds. I looked up at SR and he was grinning. He tapped his phone screen and the egg stopped.

"That's right," he said. "I can control it remotely from anywhere in the world."

I was stunned. I had no response.

"Slide it in your pussy and then we can go," he commanded. I definitely wished I'd worn panties. I wasn't about to argue against his first command since I agreed to be his slave, but I knew it would be hard to keep the egg from falling out. After we got in the car he tapped his screen and the egg seemed to be working on some kind of random setting. Speed, duration and even some patterns happened on their own. SR didn't talk while we drove. I just moaned every time the egg turned on. It wasn't strong enough to get me near an orgasm, but it was enough to build my arousal. When we pulled into the parking lot of a fancy looking restaurant I protested.

"I look like a used whore," I complained. "I can't go in there."

"You'll go where I tell you looking anyway I want," he countered. Then he tapped his phone and the egg stopped. "Don't let that fall," he told me. "That would be embarrassing."

Yeah, no shit, I thought.

The restaurant was dimly lit. I suppose that was a saving grace. It actually looked pretty romantic, at least for couples who were in love. The hostess recognized SR by name and asked if he would like his usual table. She looked at me, but I couldn't get a sense of whether she was disgusted by me or maybe I was the kind of girl SR usually brought here. She showed us to a secluded semi-circular booth in back by the restrooms. He told me to lift my skirt as I slid in so I was sitting on the vinyl booth covering. That made it tough to slide in toward the center.

SR slid in next to me and I felt his hand on my thigh. His phone was sitting on the table, but he had not turned the egg back on. Yet. He waited until the busboy brought the water. I caught him ogling my cleavage, but that was the least of my worries. As he examined the menu, although I was sure he had it memorized, SR stroked my thigh, his hand getting tantalizingly close to my pussy. But he didn't touch it. After he ordered for both of us, he turned the egg back on. Thankfully it wasn't very loud and my pussy muffled the sounds further.

This time instead of a random pattern, I watched intently as SR slid his finger up a down a slider control which controlled the egg's intensity. I reacted much as you would expect and spread my legs further hoping to entice his hand to move from my thigh to my clit. We didn't talk about sex. Actually I didn't say much of anything as my mind was definitely occupied.

It was tough to eat as he toyed with me. All I wanted was to get back to his house so he could fuck me again. If I felt self conscious as we walked in, I felt absolutely humiliated when we left. My thighs were slick from the juice leaking out of my pussy, I knew I left a wet spot in the booth, I was worried I'd lose the egg and if SR wanted to bend me over a table and fuck me, I would have let him. As we were walking out, the hostess gave me a knowing smile and waved me over. When I stopped, she winked and said, "You've got a good one." I wasn't sure what she meant, so I just smiled and said, "Thank you."

I squirmed the entire ride home as SR kept the vibe on the entire way, with the caveat that I don't cum, of course. It was close, but I made it. As we pulled into the garage, he turned the egg off and told me to remove it. So much for him letting me cum soon.

"It's time for you to start learning the rules, pet," he told me as we were standing behind the car. I joked that I was distracted so I wasn't sure I was a good student right then. He gave me a stern look and told me to pay attention.

"I won't interfere in your work at the school, but you'll be on call when you are not there." He definitely was thinking beyond today. I liked that.

"When I call you, you will be on time. There is a service door on the side of the garage. It has a keypad lock. Your code will be 0823. When you use that, I will get a notification that the lock opened. That way I will know if you are on time even when I am not home."

My being there when he wasn't home was a bit disconcerting.

He walked me to the side of the garage and had me try the code. I could hear the lock opening. I stepped in and he followed me. When the door shut and the lock automatically closed he said, "You will always disrobe in here. Strip."

I didn't expect that. It didn't take long for me to get naked. He then showed me a box with an unlocked padlock on it sitting on a table by the door.

"Your clothes, purse, car keys and anything else you bring goes in the box and then you lock it."

I opened the box and put my clothes in it. "My purse is in the house," I told him. He said not to worry about it now and locked my clothes away. I suddenly felt very exposed and vulnerable. He was fully clothed and I was naked. His height also made me feel small. We walked toward the house door, but we stopped before we went in.

"Any clothes you need will be provided," he told me. Then almost as an afterthought, he reached for a dog collar and leash that was hanging next to the door. Stupid me. I had not seen a dog earlier and until he started putting the collar around my neck, I didn't assume it was for me. He then held the leash and led me into the house.

"You will always wear a collar in this house. You may or may not need the leash. You don't make that decision. You will be told when you don't need it and will be given instructions on what to do if I'm not here. If I am, you will put on your collar and come find me."

My knees were getting weak from the sensation of being led by the leash. He had not touched me, yet I wanted him to throw me down and fuck me again.

We stopped just inside the door and he turned me around to face the door. "If you are here and I am not, I will give you an approximate ETA. You are to wait here on your knees a minimum of 15 minutes before my expected arrival. I make give you a false time to test your compliance." He tugged the leash and I dropped to my knees.

"You will hold the leash and present it to me when I come through the door. You will also be prepared to suck my cock."

The leash thing was a little weird, but the sucking his cock I would enjoy.

"Depending on my plans for you, I may let you bring me to completion, I may fuck you or I may let you suck me for a while, but stop before I cum."

I was down for either of the first two options, although I preferred number two. Number three didn't seem like a good idea at all.

"OK, let's practice," he said before walking into the garage.

He didn't wait long. When he walked back in I handed him the leash. I was looking up at him with my best puppy dog eyes. Then I reached forward and unzipped his pants. Although I had sucked him a couple hours ago before he fucked me and took control of my body and mind, this time seemed different.