Teacher's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was close, but I think my orgasm triggered his. That in turn triggered mine to go to the next level and continue longer as he filled my mouth. I was sure Don knew his roommates were using me but he didn't mention it and I certainly didn't feel guilty. None of them were marriage material in my mind so we were just having fun.

By the time the next Friday rolled around, Don had me strip as I entered the apartment. Tim and Sam were in the living room and watching. My pussy was quivering with anticipation. Alas they didn't gangbang me, at least not that night. They were gentlemen and took turns in the privacy of their own bedrooms. It was degrading that they drew straws for the order in which they fucked me. Sam and Don also chose not to cum in my mouth, to my disappointment, and instead gave me facials. Tim got a dirty girl with dried cum on her face since he went last. He didn't seem to mind. He added another load and I figured our night was over. But I was wrong.

I was directed to sleep on the couch, naked of course, and if I was needed the boys would wake me. Of course they did. Tim was first, about 2am. We didn't go to his room. He had me blow him while he sat on the couch. I stopped before he came and begged him to let me climb on top of him. Needless to say, he was fine with that. I rode him cowgirl for a bit and then turned around and did him in a reverse. I must admit this was for my own benefit hoping he would shoot his load on my ass instead of my face.

A side benefit was I got to see the look on Don's face when he walked out of his bedroom, roused from his slumber by the moans of a girl getting the cock she craved. Sam made a similar entrance and they watched me rut on Tim's happy dick.

After that, it was basically a free-for-all for the next couple of hours. The boys didn't seem distracted by being naked in front of each other and I was more than capable of keeping the two guys who were not fucking me hard and ready for their turn. Sometimes this was via a spit roast blowjob and other times it was simultaneous hand jobs. Whomever was fucking me I begged to bang me as hard as he could, but to stop before he came and tag out. I wanted this to go on as long as possible.

In the end, I got four more juicy loads (Tim came twice) and I lost track of how many times I had cum. Don had to leave for an early shift, so he let me crash in his bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It was after noon when I woke up, sore and sticky. Sam and Tim were nowhere to be seen so I jumped in the shower. Before I finished, though, Sam appeared in the bathroom. He was naked and hard. I gave my first shower blowjob. Tim appeared just as Sam finished. He brought me back to his bedroom and fucked the daylight out of me. As you can imagine, I spent the rest of the day there. Don returned about 2pm so I was passed around for either blowjobs or sex as often as the guys could get hard. Young men may cum quickly, but they get hard quickly too.

When I finally arrived back at the dorm Sunday morning, my roommate wanted all the details. Telling her got me wet again. It was off to the shower to wash away the evidence and freshen up in case the boys called me over again.

The rest of the semester broke down like this. I'd study my ass off Monday through Friday at about six. Then I was off to the boy's apartment where I'd strip as soon as I was inside the door. Then we all would fuck like rabbits until Sunday afternoon. Then they boys wanted to watch football and I served them as their maid. The first week I did this naked. Then they bought me a French Maid's costume. It was fun dressing up for them. If they liked opposing teams, somehow I was always the payoff to a bet on the outcome. That always felt stupid to me as I would fuck them all anyway, but apparently it was fun for them to "win" me.

Sometimes Tim and Sam had dates and would even bring their girls back to the apartment for private time. They were good about calling in advance so if we were fucking in the living room we would go to one of the bedrooms. It was a good system. Don never dated on the weekends. Maybe he felt responsible for bringing me into the group so he made sure I had all the attention I needed. I think he saw other women during the week. That was fine with me. I was determined to finish strong with my grades and as much as I missed a steady dose of cock midweek, I wasn't going to screw up my future.

A few times a friend or two of the guys stopped by unannounced. They would usually find me in the living room sucking or riding a cock. They were always invited to join the festivities, something by this time I welcomed. One weekend Don arranged for my first true gangbang. Seven guys joined Don, Sam and Tim in the total destruction of my pussy and mouth over three hours. In case you're wondering, I didn't do anal at that time, although I admit I was surprised that mattered to them. I spent a lot of time riding one guy, blowing another and giving handjobs to two more. Another weekend, Don was out on a date when I arrived. At least that confirmed what I suspected. Tim was gone as well but Sam was ready to party. We headed into his bedroom and for the next couple of hours he wore me out.

When I finally walked out of his room heading to the kitchen to get some water, I heard the unmistakeable sounds of fucking coming from Don's room. I wasn't jealous, but I was curious. I snuck over to the door, which was shut, but the knob was not latched. As a result I could silently open it just a bit. For all the sex I'd had the last two years, I'd never watched two other people getting it on. She was a short redhead and she was bouncing up and down on his dick.

You know how in porn movies you see a girl masturbate while secretly watching somebody else fuck? Well, it doesn't just happen in pornos. Since I was already naked there were no clothes to get in the way and when Sam left his room and noticed what I was doing, he joined me. He stood behind me, fondling my breasts and fingering my pussy. His cock was nestled against my ass and I figured it was only a matter of time before he got hard again. I wondered if he would try to fuck me standing outside the door.

He was doing a fine job with his fingers and I was struggling not to moan. But that was a losing battle. Eventually I let the sounds of pleasure slip loud enough to get Don's attention. I'm sure he left his door ajar in order to get caught, although I don't know if his lady was part of his plan. He waved me into the room. Sam followed. The girl stopped bouncing, preferring to sit on his cock until whatever was going to happen, happened. She said, "Hi Sam," confirming my suspicion that this might have been a setup.

I know you want me to say the girl and I had an amazing 69 while the guys watched. But that didn't happen. She did dismount and Don told me to suck him off. I knew that was about me tasting her pussy juice on his rod, but I was happy to get his sweet reward even though she had earned it. Don't feel bad about her though. Sam took her back to his room, now sporting a hardon I had helped create and gave her a good, if the sounds were to believed, fuck. After cumming in my mouth, Don needed some recovery time, but he eventually fucked me again.

The girl spent most of the night and the guys traded off with us. We never made out or tag teamed the guys. We all did fuck in the living room in front of each other. I thought it was amazing. When I woke Saturday morning she was gone and the rest of the weekend was just the four of us. I never did have sex with a girl in college. This was my best chance, but it wasn't in the cards.

The rest of the year went pretty much the same until graduation rolled around and I got a celebratory gangbang. Eight guys participated this time. By the time I walked across the stage in my cap and gown (no panties of course) I could barely walk straight. In my mind I had already decided once I got a job I'd have to settle down. My life as a slut wouldn't be welcomed in any school. I wasn't sure how I could go back to normal, but I knew I would have to try. Of course I still had the summer before I'd have to really worry about that.

Chapter 04

I found a good job teaching high school math. I was always kind of geeky in math, so the content was not a problem. The issue was I was between four and eight years older than my students. It wasn't a problem with the younger kids, but I had a couple of eighteen year olds and well, I was going through a dry spell in my personal life and some of them were really cute. One in particular was very handsome. He had been left behind before so he was also nineteen, a senior and needed to pass my class to graduate. I admit, I did fantasize about him when I masturbated. I pictured telling him in order to pass my class he had to lick my pussy. The problem was, besides the obvious don't fuck students one, he wasn't too smart and had discipline problems as well. If I could have put him in time out, I would have and I told him so. The rest of the class laughed, but he seemed pretty steamed. It seemed to work though, and for a while he was better behaved.

As for feeding the needs of my secret slut life, it wasn't easy. As a new teacher, my reputation was not set and I didn't want to risk my future employment possibilities. But that didn't mean I could go without sex, the wilder the better. What it did mean was I would have to look outside my town for potential partners.

I dressed conservatively most days at school. A knee length skirt and a nice blouse that didn't show my tits. I dressed conservatively, you might say, like a teacher should. Some days I even wore panties, but usually only when having my monthly visitor. On Wednesdays though, hump day, the skirt was shorter and the blouse was a button up variety to easily be opened and reveal a deep, braless cleavage. Right after school, I would drive about an hour up the interstate where there were several truckstops and seedy bars. Teacher Renee would definitely be out of place at these bars, but Slut Renee fit right in. As night fell, the truck stops filled up with long haul drivers who were reaching their daily time limit. Frequently they would end up at one of the bars. I don't know how many times I ended up in the back of a sleeper cab. They were not the most comfortable, but the drivers generally had very full balls to fill my need for cum. They also didn't have an expectation that I would spend the night.

Saturdays were spent similarly, although I had the ability to dress sluttier and had some local talent to choose from as well. If my first conquest didn't satisfy, I could also go back and find another suitor. A couple of times the trucker even put a call out on his CB to others in the lot to help me. I know they were shocked when I wasn't charging them. These encounters kept me satisfied for a few months, but then things changed for the better.

It was a Wednesday, so I was in my usual short skirt and sans underwear. I was looking forward to my trip out of town to get some fresh cock. But then I was reminded during the staff meeting that tonight and tomorrow were parent teacher conferences. Shit. I'd forgotten. Scheduled from 4-9, each set of parents had 20 minutes allocated to them and then we had a 10 minute break. Of course most of the parents talked beyond their 20 minutes so if we had a few minute break that was the exception, not the rule.

I had a small office, like most of the teachers, off my classroom. The parents of my good students had not signed up for a meeting because they didn't need it. As a result, the meetings were very repetitive. "Little Timmy is struggling and needs a tutor..." Substitute Johnny, Billy, etc for Timmy. I was soon exhausted, but it was 8:20 and I only had one more meeting to go. I could do this.

Remember Jeff, the troublemaker I threatened to put in time out? It turned out he was Jeff JR and his dad was a formidable man, not unlike Tony in stature. Even his introduction and hand shake was firm with a deep baritone voice. I was taken aback and had to regroup myself to talk about JR. He was a student that really did need help, although I was more aware of my rapidly dampening pussy that JR's record in class.

Jeff SR had piercing blue eyes and kept them locked on mine as we talked. Most of the dads would sneak peeks at my chest, but not him. His eyes were almost hypnotic. After I got through the robotic part of my presentation about JR's challenges in class, both academically and behaviorally, SR raised his hand to stop me.

"I'm more concerned with you telling JR that you wanted to put him in time-out," he told me. I started to explain, but a stern look from him silenced me.

"I'm sure you agree that would be humiliating," he said more as a statement instead of as a question. Again his eyes told me not to answer.

"In fact," he said pointing toward the dark corner of my office behind my desk, "I think you need to experience it for yourself so you understand the problem."

Did he just tell me he was putting me in a time out? My pussy, which had been wet, suddenly became a flash flood. This definitely had not been in the teacher manual I got at the start of the year. But acting on instinct, I stood up and slowly moved to the corner.

"Raise your arms above your head and put your face against the wall," he commanded. I obeyed.

"Now spread your legs to shoulder length," was next. I did it. My pussy felt exposed, although I knew it was still covered by my skirt.

I couldn't see him, but I heard him stand up and walk behind my desk. I expected him to grab me. But he didn't. He moved his mouth next to my right ear. I could feel his hot breath. That sent a shiver down my spine.

"My son says you are a very naughty girl who does wear a bra to school. Is that right?" he whispered in my ear.

I struggled to answer but finally answered, "No." Then I felt his hands on my shoulders. Had I been facing him I would have expected him to push me to my knees like Don had done in the janitor's office.

"I don't feel any bra straps," he said with a triumphant tone. "You wouldn't lie to me, would you?"

I couldn't answer. I felt ashamed for having lied. I should have known he would have caught me. What I wanted was for him to lift my skirt and fuck me. Instead I felt his strong hands slide down my shoulders and around my body to cup my tits. He squeezed them firmly, but not hard enough to be painful.

"I think you're lying to me," he said. I still couldn't talk. I could hardly breath.

He continued to toy with my breasts. My nipples hardened as expected and I wished he would unbutton my blouse and play with them.

"JR also says you don't wear panties in class," he said as if he was passing sentence on me. In the matter of two minutes he had undone me. I went from in control of my meetings do diving into my slut space. I knew I'd have to give JR a good grade to prevent my reputation in school being trashed. He then released my breasts, my nipples aching for his touch, and grabbed my wrists. I was more than ready for him to push me over my desk and take me right then. But he didn't. He pulled my hands down and behind my back until they were even with the hem of my skirt.

"Raise it," he commanded.

I wanted to cry. They would have been tears of joy. I knew I had been missing this kind of treatment in my life. I lifted my skirt. He didn't specify how high, but I knew he meant high enough to check whether I had on panties or not. This time when he reached around me, his left hand found my pussy. His index finger slid up and down my pussy lips a couple times, I suppose to verify I was leaking. Then he curled it inside my ready for him fuck hole. I swooned and pushed my ass back against him.

"Not so fast little one," he whispered again in my ear. "What happens to bad girls when they don't wear panties?"

"They get fucked!" I quickly responded.

"Only if they earn it," he responded. "What else?"

I had to think for a moment. Then I didn't want to reply. I ended up stammering my answer. "The the they get sp sp spanked?" I finally whispered.

I had hardly finished the sentence when his right hand crashed down on my tender ass. I dropped my skirt, but was held in place by his left hand and his index finger still deep inside my pussy.

"Lift the skirt again," he said calmly. There was no anger in his voice. Just the command. I raised my skirt again.

I am still shocked he didn't fuck me. How could he resist me? I got ten spanks on each ass cheek and his finger had me climbing the wall. I was nearing orgasm when he stopped, removed his finger and walked back to the chair next to my desk. He sat back down. I slowly turned toward him, my face flush with the embarrassment of how easy it had been for him to take control of me. Even if he wasn't going to fuck me, the least he could do is let me suck his cock.

"I think we understand each other now," he said. I didn't understand anything. Was he talking about giving his son good grades?

He stood to leave. While he got up, he pulled out his wallet. I was afraid he was going to give me money. I might be a slut, but technically I wasn't a whore. I was actually offended. But he didn't hand me money. He gave me a business card.

"If you want to continue this discussion, give me a call or send me an email," he said. I was back to not talking. I watched him walk out of my office. My pussy was throbbing and my breasts were demanding attention. I looked at the clock. It was exactly 9pm. I knew the principle wanted to do a quick recap with the teachers to see how the meetings went. My satisfaction would have to wait. Damn. I walked to the main office with my thighs slick and rubbing together. My clit was crying out for attention. Jeff SR left me unsatisfied and I couldn't wait to get home to finish what he started. I made a mental note - Stop on the way home and get fresh batteries. It was going to be a long night.

Chapter 05

The principal kept us until about 9:40. I could tell everyone else was exhausted. I just hoped my arousal smell wasn't noticeable. I got home just after 10 and was naked and masturbating five minutes later. I swear I could still feel Jeff SR's hand swatting my ass. It wasn't my usual Wednesday night, let myself get picked up and used by a stranger degradation, but somehow it was far more satisfying, even if my fingers and vibe were the source of my pleasure.

By 10:30 I was laying in my bed, spent. Usually 20 minutes would not have been enough to satisfy my lust, but my breathing was labored, my pussy was pulsing but too sensitive to touch again and I felt content.

But as I am sure you guessed, that feeling didn't last. As the sensitivity of my naughty bits decreased, my desire returned. I knew I would have to masturbate again before I would be able to sleep, but before I did that, I picked up my phone and called Jeff. I assumed he had given me his work phone and I was planning on just leaving a message asking for a meeting to discuss his son. Granted that was a veiled excuse to talk about what he had done to me. I was shocked when he picked up the call. The same rich baritone voice that had seduced me earlier echoed through my head.

"Are you done playing with yourself," were his first words after hello.

"For now," I replied. I felt compelled to answer him honestly. "I had to cum after what you did to me."

He went on to ask me what I thought of being put in time out and receiving a light spanking. I didn't realize it had been light, but I confessed I'd already cum three times thinking about it. He also asked me about why I didn't wear underwear. I was truthful and told him that on Wednesdays I usually went out looking for fresh cock.

We talked for about 45 minutes. I found out he and his wife are separated and that JR lives with her primarily, although he spends every other weekend with his dad. He said everything was amicable and that was why he went to the teacher meeting. I didn't tell him I was glad he did. I think he already knew that. Eventually I told him I had to go, but that I hoped we could talk again soon.