Teacher's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is much better, pet," he told me. "I will decide how and when you cum."

That didn't sound like my relief would be anytime soon. But then a strange thing happened. He started hitting my clit with more force. Just a little more at first, then harder. As he did, I felt myself starting to float again. The sting on my clit from its punishment went, well, straight to my clit. Soon I was rocking my hips side to side, although I was cautious not to move my hands or legs. The more force he used, the more the sting turned me on and the further my mind drifted away.

Later I would do some research into what I was feeling and would learn it was called SubSpace. At the time, I thought of it as just my soul being fed something that had obviously been missing in my life. No matter what it was called, as my Master continued to add force to the strikes on my clit, my arousal continued to build. Yet I didn't feel I was at risk of cumming again without permission. Yes, I screamed, much to his enjoyment I might add, as his strikes became very hard. Yes, I moaned, also much to his enjoyment, when his strikes were more like love taps and he slid the crop against the length of my pussy. But I never felt that I would climax. At least not until he commanded it.

That happened some minutes later after five of the firmist hits directly on my engorged clit. The strikes were painful. There was no question about that. They shouldn't have been arousing. But they were. Again, taking punishment for his pleasure had me so deep under his control I didn't understand it. But when I heard the words, "Come now slut," they meant more to me than any previous partner who told me they loved me. He snapped the crop firmly again, and I orgasmed. I orgasmed hard and I orgasmed long. He kept hitting me with the crop, now alternating between my clit and my nipples, and I kept cumming. I couldn't stop. Each sting of the crop brought a lightning bolt of pleasure through my body. I never wanted the feeling to end.

After my soul shattering orgasm, Sir didn't give me another command right away. I simply continued to lay spread eagled on the floor basking in the afterglow of his "punishment." I now understood how he could say punishment could be a reward. He turned the sound back on the baseball game while I continued to float in some weird astral projection in another dimmension. I would have stayed at his feet awaiting his next command all night. That is if the doorbell had not rung about ten minutes later. I had not noticed him ordering food, but perhaps he had done it online before I arrived for delivery now. Even though I ate dinner before I came over, I was hungry. I looked up at him for approval to get the door as I had done last Saturday. I was not ashamed to be seen wearing the bodysuit. I'm sure my face was glowing.

I started to get up, but he corrected me and said, "crawl." Of course. I should have known better.

Chapter 10

I crawled to the front door then reached up to unlock and open it. As I pulled it open, I backed away enough to allow the door to open and then sat up in a kneeling position. Since I was obviously a kitty tonight, I lifted my hands as if they were paws and held them in a bent wrist position in front of me under my tits. If I had shocked the pizza guy last Saturday, I wanted to give this delivery driver a bigger thrill. The surprise was on me. Standing at the door was a man I'd never met, but it was clear he wasn't delivering food.

"What do we have here?" he asked. "Who are you?"

With questioning eyes, I turned my head to look at my Master. He simply nodded. Even with his blessing, it took all the emotional strength I had to answer.

"I am Slut Slave Renee," I said weakly.

"Hello Slut Slave," he replied. The fact that he didn't say my name was not lost on me. "I am Ted. I am Jeff's neighbor. May I come in?"

He sounded gentlemanly and charming. But I doubted he was there for idle chit-chat.

"Of course," I said, dropping back to my hands and knees and crawling backwards to give him room to enter. I had planned on waiting and shutting the door, but Ted did that so I turned and crawled back to my Master. Ted had a perfect view of my punished ass. As I neared the couch, my Master stood up.

"I have some work to do," he announced. "Pet, Ted's wife never sucks his cock, so I promised him a blowjob. Come to the office when you are finished."

So Ted hadn't used my name and my Master technically didn't give me a command to suck his neighbor's cock. Both talked as if I was just an animal. In many ways, that was what I had become. I was just a sexual animal there for their pleasure. I turned my head toward Ted and motioned for him to sit on the couch.

Why did his wife not suck his dick? I don't know. He seemed nice enough, I found his crotch to be well groomed, clean and his size, although nothing to write home about, was perfectly adequate. Then again, I'd been thinking with my clit for a while now, so I could have just secretly been wishing he would flip me over and fuck me.

I did my best to give him a quality blowjob. That was something I knew how to do. And based on the volume of jizz he shot into my mouth, I'm sure he was pleased. After I cleaned him off, he stood up, tucked himself away, patted me on the head and left. Well maybe my Master will fuck me.

Unfortunately he really was working in his home office and had no interest in playing further that night. I didn't understand how he could resist fucking me. Sitting on his desk was the next size up of butt plug. It was almost as wide as his cock. I could tell I was almost ready for him to deflower my back door. He ordered me to insert it instead of doing it himself. It hurt a bit as I stretched to accommodate it, but eventually I succeeded. He then told me to wear the bodysuit home. I was thankful that he said I could do it under my clothes. I didn't think my neighbors would understand me walking into the apartment building wearing only fishnet. Master gave me one more command before I left.

Handing me a business card, he told me, "This number is a Google Voice account I use. I like it because I can put it on do-no-disturb when I am busy. I know you will have the need to masturbate tonight. I regret that I don't have time to properly fuck you. You have my blessing to get yourself off, provided you do two things. First, leave the plug in until you are done. I'll let you decide how long to wear it. Second, when you are about to orgasm, call that number. Either I will pick up, give you permission to cum and then get to listen or it will go straight to voicemail. If that happens, you have my approval to cum, but don't hang up until you are finished. Do you understand?"

I understood he had given me permission to cum when I got home. That was good enough for me.

The drive home with each bump sending a shockwave through the butt plug was interesting. I'd like to say I remained in control enough not to masturbate the moment I got inside my apartment, but you know that isn't true. I'd like to say it was more than a couple of minutes before I dialed the number Master gave me. That isn't true either. At least it really was his voicemail and not somebody else. Unfortunately he was probably still working, although the sound of his voice and a personalized message to me helped cushion the rejection.

I'd never recorded myself orgasming before. I'd not even thought about it as a kink. I left two more messages that night before finally removing the plug and passing out. I expected to wake to a congratulatory text message, but there was none. I wondered if I did something wrong and the voicemail didn't record. At noon I got an email with the first recording attached. I felt so dirty hiding in my office playing the sound with my phone held up to my ear so nobody in the hall might accidentally hear my moans and cries of passion. I taught the afternoon with a very wet pussy.

That weekend was the time Master had his son so I knew I was on my own. I went back to the bars by the truck stops. I found a guy I thought might be able to sate my needs. He was fine. Perfectly adequate. But my expectations had changed. I had to play with myself again when I got home. I left four messages that night for my Master. Thankfully I figured I could see him Wednesday. Unfortunately he commanded me to edge every night until that time.

Every night I thought about disobeying and bringing myself off. I even dialed the number more than once. It was on speed dial at this point. But each time I thought about the pleasure of serving him and was somehow able to hold back. It turned out, my Master had plans to punish me on Wednesday anyway. Not for any particular reason, but because he could and he knew I would love it.

Maybe it would have been worse if I had disobeyed him. Maybe not. But I ended up bound to the spanking bench and flogged until I was dripping. Then my Master inserted the biggest plug I'd ever taken up my ass. Tonight must be the night he is finally going to take me there I mused. But he wasn't quite ready for that yet. I felt him slide the Lush egg into my pussy.

"I need to finish some work," he told me. "Don't let the egg fall and don't orgasm."

The way the bench was positioned, I couldn't see behind me, but I heard him walk up the stairs. The egg was on its random setting and I could feel its buzzing not only in my pussy, but in my ass as it resonated through the plug. I shook against the chains holding my wrist cuffs to the bench in a vain effort to break free and get myself off. But that was not in the cards. Finally I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I prayed Master was going to fuck me and let me cum.

Without a word, I felt the plug being tugged. Thank God. He was finally going to take my ass. After the plug popped free, I felt the cool gel of lubricant being drizzled down my asscrack. Then I felt a finger rubbing it around my sacred hole greasing me up. My body snapped taught when he pushed a finger inside of me to further spread the lube. The chains made a clunking sound. I moaned and my pussy juiced around the egg. Then I felt the head of his cock.

It was weird, in a way. His cock felt very different as he pushed into my virgin ass compared to when he fucked my well used pussy. I knew my ass was tighter than my pussy, but I was surprised how the head of his cock felt wider than I was expecting. Not in a bad way, mind you, but different. He was insistent. He didn't rush or slam his cock into me, but he didn't stop and try a second time either. I was surprised how easily I opened up for him. And when he finally did start fucking me, I saw stars.

I'd done the research and knew a woman's ass had more nerve endings than her pussy. And even though I had read posts from women swearing that anal was the was to go, I wasn't prepared. Yes there was some initial pain, but very little and you know that pain turns me on anyway. Really it was pure pleasure as he repeatedly pounded his cock into my rectum. The egg didn't hurt anything either as he turned it up to high and left it there. My first orgasm was so hard when I contracted my muscles, squeezing his cock like it was in a vise by the way, the egg shot out of my pussy.

But that didn't slow Master down. He kept hammering away and within a minute I came again. And then a third time. The usual multiple orgasm sensitivity of my clit was missing. I wanted him to fuck me forever. But all good things come to an end and eventually I felt his cock swell. He pushed as deeply inside my ass as he could and bathed my bowels in cum. It felt wonderful. As he pulled out, I wondered if my ass was gaping. I figured it probably was. I'd seen pictures of that before and I'd always wondered what it would feel like. I also knew I'd have cum leaking out of my ass. That was pretty exciting and I wondered if he had video recorded our session. I kind of wanted to watch it since it was historic.

I wasn't struggling against my bindings as I was spent. I did feel the plug being pushed back in my ass. I realized this would hold the cum inside of me. I mewed in approval. Then he walked around the table. I saw his cock first, realizing he expected me to lick him clean. A lot of women I read posts from when researching anal sex would never do ass-to-mouth. But others swore it wasn't actually that bad. I didn't have much of a choice so I didn't pitch a fit. Plus in my post orgasmic haze, he could do anything he wanted. As my eyes focused on the cock in front of me, I realized why it felt so different. The cock head was indeed bigger and more mushroom shaped. I looked up and saw JR grinning back at me. When I opened my mouth in shock, he slid his cock into it.

I suppose it was inevitable that my Master would share me with his son and JR sure knew how to fuck. Giving him my first A2M wasn't exactly my preference, but it wasn't that bad. I hoped my oral ministrations would keep him hard, after all young men have short recovery times, but he joked that he had math homework to do and left me tied to the bench. The egg was still buzzing on the floor when his dad finally came back. He didn't seem embarrassed to have played this trick on me. He simply uncuffed me.

"Leave the plug in until you get home," he commanded. "Then call me."

I sensed our kinky time wasn't over just yet and I was right. At home, Master had me switch to Facetime. He and JR watched as I removed the plug and then spooned out the remaining cum from my ass with my fingers. Of course I then had to lick them clean. When I was done, I masturbated on cam for their pleasure and my own. I came again, but it didn't compare to when JR took my ass.

As I am sure you figured out, this wasn't a one time thing with JR. He never made a move on me at school, but every time I looked at him in class, the humiliation of what he had done and my anticipation of what he would do to me flooded my brain. JR wasn't the only family member to join my service plan. SR's ex (Beth) showed up the next Saturday.

Nobody was home when I arrived so I was kneeling at the garage door, naked and collared in the method I had been instructed. When the door opened, the woman I recognized from my orientation videos walked into the house. She wasn't surprised by me, although I was surprised by her. I'd been set up again.

I knew she was submissive, but that apparently only extended to her husband. She was perfectly happy to switch and have me as her naked slave girl. I knelt between her legs while she sat on the couch much like Ted had done. She taught me how she liked to be eaten. When Jeff SR and JR got home, I found out she was submissive to JR as well as my Master. I had not realized she was actually his step mom. When SR started my training, he had given her to his son. They rented an apartment so he could train her as he wanted instead of how her dad kept her. That was my job now.

Beth and SR reconciled soon after and I became the slave maid of the entire family. I kept teaching, now sans underwear everyday, but after school I would head to their house where I would change into one of several maid's costumes. I kept the house clean, cooked their meals and served them in the formal dining room. Usually I would be ordered under the table to provide oral pleasures.

Sometimes Beth joined me if both guys needed relief and sometimes I ate her pussy. After dinner you usually found me in some combination of service to all of them and new friends were always dropping by on weekends. I was living my slut dreams and my submissive core was being fed. On the outside I looked like a prim and proper teacher. If only people knew...

The End