Teacher's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his slave, I felt more possessive about his cock and determined to do a good job and make him happy. Still I didn't want to do too good a job because I wanted him to fuck me again. Still, kneeling before him took on new meaning, especially with the feeling of the collar cradling my neck and him holding my leash. In the end, my feelings no longer matter. If he wanted to nut down my throat, on my face, on my tits, wanted to fuck me or didn't want any of the above, it didn't matter. As it turned out, he went with option three. I was disappointed and felt rejected. Then he led me downstairs.

"Before we go any further," he told me, "you have to pick a safeword."

"What's a safeword?" I asked, trying not to sound like a smartass. I really didn't know.

"Things are going to get intense for you, especially as you learn what you like and don't like. A safeword is something that wouldn't come up in conversation that stops any activity. We would then discuss what was wrong and how to move forward."

That made sense to me. I thought for a moment and then said, "Teddy, as in teddy bear." Teddy bears had always been a safe space for me and made me feel comfortable.

"OK," he replied. "If anything gets to be too much, say Teddy and everything stops."

I got a warm feeling having a Master who cared enough to take my feelings into consideration. I also wondered what might happen that meant I needed a safeword. He assured me he had confidence that I wouldn't use it, but that having it was a requirement before we began. Silly me. I thought we already had begun.

He started slowly with me. I definitely wasn't going to tap out with the first activity. It started with me wearing handcuffs with my wrists secured behind my back. When he led me to the couch, I wondered if he was going to spank me. The leather was cold on my bare behind. I watched as he put a DVD into the player and then removed his pants. He cock had deflated somewhat, but I still saw the outline in his boxers.

I was almost right about him having a big TV. It was actually a video projector. I'd never seen a screen that big in a house. He proudly told me it was 138" diagonal. "Life size," he said.

An adult movie started. It was unlike anything I had seen before. Then I realized that was because it was recorded in the basement I was sitting in. There was a stunning blonde who joined SR. I don't know who was holding the camera.

"My ex," he said.

I assumed he meant his separated wife and not just a former slave. I didn't ask for clarification. That wasn't my job. I watched intently as they demonstrated each of the pieces of furniture. My introduction to impact play was 100% real. He wasn't going easy on her just because they were recording. I now understood why I had a safeword.

"Teddy, teddy, teddy," I kept repeating silently in my head making sure I burned the word into my subconscious. I didn't want to forget it if I needed it.

I was starting to think this lifestyle wasn't for me the longer the punishment of his ex went on. Then, while she was bound to what I learned was a spanking bench, he touched her clit and she had the most violent orgasm I'd ever seen. OK, I had not seen that many, but this one was amazing. SR told me the nerve stimulation from the impact play became an arousal trigger. Suddenly I understood.

As the video went on and SR fucked his ex now supported by a swing, he started stroking his cock. I was concerned he was getting aroused watching his former partner instead of by me. All I could think about was leaning over and taking him back in my mouth or jumping on top of him and riding him until we both exploded. But I sensed that wasn't an option until he ordered it. The video made it absolutely clear that he directed everything.

The video went on for over an hour. My pussy was creamy and needed attention, but I couldn't give it any and SR chose not to. Finally toward the end, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down so his cock slid easily into my throat. Within seconds he flooded my windpipe leaving me choking and gasping for breath. Why did I love that so much? And what else was I going to learn in the next 18 hours?

Chapter 08

After swallowing Master's cum, I was ready for him to teach me more about the lifestyle than just showing me a video. Not that I didn't enjoy that, but I've always learned better by trying things. The first step was being bound to his spanking bench. That was one of the pieces of furniture I didn't understand until I watched the video. It looked like a gymnastic pommel horse. But I now understood I was to bend over it. My handcuffs were removed and I draped myself over the padded top. Because of my lack of height, SR had to adjust the bench's height lower so my wrists and ankles would reach the built in leather cuffs. He quickly secured me. There was no escape from my first real spanking. I'd always assumed him swatting in my office was just play. Now I expect to feel it for real.

The hand spanking wasn't too bad. Yes he was firmer than in my office and yes it did hurt, but I wasn't close to tapping out and using my safe word. The same went for after he switched to a flogger and began working on my back. One major difference was in my position bend over and bound, I couldn't see him behind me. I didn't know when he was going to strike.

He explained that care was needed to avoid the kidney area. The flogger stung more and was a totally different sensation than his hand. It's hard to explain, but it felt like 8 or 9 individual strikes, although they were tightly packed together. As he did it, I started to feel as if my soul was floating above my body.

The pain of what he was doing became disassociated from my body as I felt like I was hovering above it. The pleasure of serving him was manifest in my belief that I was being a good slave for him. Then he switched to what I would later learn was a bamboo rod. The entire pain/pleasure dynamic ended in one strike to the backs of my thighs. I screamed for the first time and almost cried out teddy.

"Just a couple more babygirl," SR told me. "You're doing great. I want to give you three on each thigh. You'll understand soon."

That was the first time he called me babygirl, I think. I liked it. He was old enough to be my father and I felt like a little girl being punished for something. I heard the swoosh of the cane just before a blinding flash of pain rocketed into my eyes. I screamed again and started crying.

I was a balling mess four strokes later, although Master was a man of his word and stopped after six strokes with his cane. That was six too many as far as I was concerned, but I'd survived and didn't use my safe word. I heard his phone camera click and then he walked in front of me.

Looking at the picture, it wasn't my pink ass that caught my attention but the three parallel bruises on my thighs. The spanking and flogging made my skin blush. Tenderized if you will. My ass and back were warm to the touch as the blood flow moved near to skin level making me sensitive to the touch. But my thighs were another matter.

Although they endured fewer strikes, they had lines that were turning purple. Obviously blood vessels had been broken. At the same time, the precise locations the cane had impacted gave my thighs a unique look. The lines were not haphazard. They were precise. Just like SR. I kind of liked the effect, although not the cause.

The other thing I noticed was that SR was hard again. While I hoped his recovery time was that short and keeping me naked inspired him, I had the feeling that our impact play was the catalyst. No matter what the cause, I rejoiced when he kept me cuffed to the bench and fucked me from behind. It wasn't a long fuck. I had learned to expect that he liked to tease me by giving me a taste of what I craved, but damn.

The rest of the day was spent with me learning about the different devices in the playroom and my taking the first small plug in my ass. It wasn't as bad as I had always assumed. I also got fucked to orgasm while wearing the plug and in a sex swing. I had not seen the swing when I first investigated his dungeon, but he brought it out and hooked it to a big eyebolt in the ceiling. That was wonderfully fun and even wearing the small plug made me feel extra full.

We didn't go out to dinner. We ordered in and I got to greet the delivery driver naked. I think I made his night. Alas I did not get to share SR's bed with him. That was disappointing. Instead I spent it in a cage. At the end of his king size bed, he had a custom piece of furniture that looked like a storage chest. Upon closer examination, it was actually a cage with a memory foam mattress cut to fit. It wasn't quite a twin size, but it was large enough to be at least passably comfortable. I was so tired I quickly fell asleep and didn't wake until Master's hard penis brush up against my lips. He was kneeling in front of the cage and pushing his cock between the bars. He only let me nibble the head for a couple of minutes. He knew I needed to be released to pee and shower.

Sunday, after showering, first alone to get clean and then with SR to wash him and suck him off when he invariably got hard, found me cooking and serving breakfast. Then, after clearing off the table and doing the dishes, be bent me over the table for another spanking and another doggie style fuck. I could learn to love that as the spanking warmed me all over and made me ready for him to enter me.

I knew our time was coming to an end for this weekend, but before I left he put me over his knee for a final spanking. This time after I warmed up, he switched to a paddle. That dispersed the impact over a larger area so I think it hurt a little less than his hand, but the sound was much greater and echoed off the walls. I found that to be oddly erotic. His hand didn't get tired as fast either so I got many more strokes. He didn't make me count, but I would guess it was at least 50 on each butt cheek. Needless to say, my pussy was a mess when he finished, but he chose not to give me relief.

He walked me to the garage and unlocked my clothes. He then dismissed me without a goodbye kiss. That was a disappointment. I know I agreed that this would be NSA and that emotion need not apply, but after 24 hours of being his slave, I thought I at least deserved a kiss and maybe a thank you for being such a freak. Oh well. Life goes on.

The first thing I did when I got home was look at my ass in a mirror. It still felt warm, but I saw only telltale signs of bruising. My thighs were still marked from the cane, but the lines were fading. The skin was raised in tiny bruises. I didn't need to masturbate that night. My needs were satisfied. At least for now.

The next morning I looked at my ass again because it still felt tender. Now it was covered with bruises. Apparently they had formed over night. My butt was purple and when I touched it, it reminded me of what I'd done. I smiled. Each time I sat down, in the car, in class or in my office, I remembered what a naughty girl I had been and how Jeff SR proved he could tame me. I also looked forward to the next time he summoned me.

Chapter 09

I admit I was distracted at school on Monday. I could still feel Master's hand on my ass. By the time I got home I was desperate to see him again. I sent him an email with a picture of my bruises hoping to inspire him, but I didn't get an answer. I was worried he'd already given up on me. Thankfully there was a message Tuesday morning.

"Dear Pet," it began. "I can't see you until tomorrow. I want you to edge at lunch today. Don't do it in your office. Do it in the teacher's bathroom. Tomorrow arrive at my house at 7."

I was immediately nervous about being ordered to masturbate in the teacher's bathroom. It wasn't private. There were three stalls. It turned out that the risk of being caught (thrill?) was too much for me and I accidentally came. OK, it wasn't an accident. I got to the edge quickly and I couldn't stop. Another teacher came in, fortunately just after my orgasm. I don't think she could hear my labored breathing. Even if she did, I was able to leave while she was still in the stall next to me so she wouldn't have known I was there.

Before my next class I sent Master an email confessing my transgression. He didn't answer again. I spent the next 30 hours worrying. On the plus side, I didn't feel the inspiration to masturbate again before I arrived at his house. As soon as I entered the garage, however, I started getting aroused.

On the box I had been instructed to put my clothes in was a fishnet bodystocking. I'd never worn one before. It looked tiny, even by my petite standards. Fortunately it was very stretchy and it hugged my body like a glove. There was no mirror, but just looking down my torso at how it cradled my boobs, I could tell it was sexy. I then walked over to the door where my collar and leash had been hung last time. There was still a collar, but no leash. The collar was thinner than last time and it was pink with a little bell on it. It was more girly than slave. But OK. Then I noticed a set of cat's ears hanging on the wall. The collar made more sense now. I quickly clipped them into my hair. I also found a riding crop hanging on the wall. I assumed I was in trouble for cumming when I edged. This must be the form of my punishment. Having to bring my own implement of punishment with me was delightfully naughty. I grabbed it and walked through the door. There I found a note with more instructions.

"I want you to put the crop in your mouth and crawl to me. I am in the living room."

I felt a tingle go through my body.

Since I was supposed to be a kitten, I added a wiggle to my crawl as I rounded the doorway into the living room. SR was sitting on the couch, still in his suit from work. He looked so handsome and powerful. Technically I wasn't naked, but I was close. His being clothed and my lack thereof again reinforced my position in this relationship. I loved it.

I crawled in front of him and then sat up in a kneeling position. I didn't speak since I still had the crop in my mouth. He told me to cup my breasts and hold them as an offering to him. I gladly did that.

"Do you know why you are going to be punished?" he asked. I started to mumble an answer, but I didn't want to drop the crop. Fortunately he took it from my mouth.

"Yes, sir," I answered right away. "I came without permission."

"That's one reason," he replied. "But there is a more important reason."

I sat there dumbfounded. I thought except for my one transgression that I had been a good girl. What other mistake had I made? He waited for me to answer. There was at least 30 seconds of awkward silence. Finally the answer came to me. I should have known it already.

"Because you want to punish me?" I answered. I shouldn't have said it as a question, but he didn't seem to mind.

"That is correct. While you will certainly make mistakes requiring correction, there will be times I punish you just because it pleases me. From what I know about you from last Saturday, your punishments may become rewards for good behavior. When you are bad, I may not touch you."

That sounded fucked up to me, but in a way I could see that he might be right. The short times he didn't respond to my emails were pure torture. Even now, kneeling in front of him, I was getting anxious for him to start my punishment. Having me wait and express my needs was worse than any sting I'd felt last Saturday. Finally he told me to bend over again on my hands and knees and to make sure my ass was high in the air. That meant my face would be pressed to the floor.

Master walked around my body as if surveying it. He tapped the crop on my ass in different positions as he did.

"I was a bad girl, Sir," I said on his second circle around me. "I need to be taught a lesson."

I quickly felt the snap of the crop on my right butt cheek.

"You will be taught a lesson when I am ready to teach you a lesson," he scolded me.

Fuck that excited me. Now I was having to wait for my punishment. In fact, he sat back down without saying another word. The TV was on, but he had muted it when I crawled into the room. Now he turned the sound on again. He was watching a baseball game. I could only wait patiently. Fortunately at the end of the inning, he turned the sound off again. I hoped that was because he wanted to hear my yelps, screams and moans. The next strike wasn't too hard. I made a kind of contented whimper.

From there, he moved his targets all over my body. My back was clearly in range and even the backs of my thighs were not immune, but my ass took the brunt of the swats and also the hardest ones. He also slid the crop between my legs to tease my labia. I felt glorious. The pain was inconsequential to the feeling that I was serving him.

By the time he told me to roll on my back, I was sure my entire backside was pink and tender. I could feel the heat on my skin and it wasn't just the heat in my pussy. I wondered if he was going to fuck me right there on the floor. He wasn't. My punishment wasn't done.

He told me to lay with my arms and legs apart in a spread eagle. Even with the bodysuit I was wearing, I felt completely exposed and vulnerable. He walked around my body several more times as if he was assessing what he wanted to do. We both knew he had already decided and his movements were just for show and to build my anxiety. The joke was on him. I was only anxious for him to use the crop again and/or hopefully fuck me.

Surprisingly the next snap of the crop was to the palm of my left hand. As he kept circling me, my right hand and the bottoms of both feet received similar treatment. My tummy and inner thighs were popular targets and were my breasts. He really liked using the crop on my breasts. My pussy was strangely ignored until he began teasing my labia again and then gave my clit a series of very light taps. No pain was involved. Just a little attention that I was desperate to receive.

"I want to watch you masturbate," he told me. "Since edging is a problem, do it for me now."

I felt doubly exposed as I started to rub my pussy. I know I shouldn't have felt that way given everything that happened in the last week, but there was something about laying on his floor with my legs spread and masturbating on command that really got to me. I had to shut my eyes. I started with my legs spread, my right hand rubbing my pussy and my left arm still stretched out to my side. But it wasn't long before my left hand felt compelled to massage my tits. With my eyes shut, I felt like my consciousness was floating above my body. I could see myself just like Sir was watching. It was like I was watching my own live sex show.

As my arousal built, I floated higher. I couldn't believe how quickly this man had captured my soul. I heard myself moan. I knew I was supposed to stop, but I didn't think I could. Subconsciously I think I wanted to cum so I would be punished again. While I certainly loved to orgasm, that felt like a means to an end of having my Master get pleasure from punishing me.

A hard snap of the crop against the back of my right hand brought me back to reality. I immediately opened my eyes, moved both of my hands back into the spread position and didn't say a word. Neither did he. I hoped I had pleased him by stopping and going back to a wide open position.

"You were about to cum Renee," he said.

"Yes, Master," I replied. "Thank you for stopping me. I don't think I could have done that on my own."

"I will always try to protect you from disappointing me," he said. Then he asked, "Who owns your orgasm?" I felt like that was a rhetorical question, but I answered anyway. "You do Master."

With that he started tapping the crop on my clit. I moaned. He tapped a little harder. I thanked him. Then he rubbed my clit with the tip of the crop. I tried to hump my hips up for more contact.