Teacher's Permisson

Story Info
Student asks teacher to fit him into her class.
2.1k words
4.23
17.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

We were fooling around in the kitchen one August morning when my wife, Helen, noticed a car parked across the street with a driver who kept looking at our house. After we cleaned up the breakfast dishes, she noticed that he was still there, looking toward our window. We were feeling frisky but felt self-conscious with an observer.

"What's he looking at? What does he want?" Helen asked.

"Maybe he just parked to use his cell phone." I replied with my back to the window.

"I'll give him something to look at!"

"Hey, you didn't just flash him your tits, did you?"

"It was just a quick flash. He might not even have seen. Anyway, he's too far away for a good look."

"But you aren't wearing a bra!"

"Yah, I guess I forgot."

"Well, now he's getting out of his car and walking this way! Suppose he saw your "come hither" appeal and wants a closer look?"

"Oh, no! Don't answer the door!"

"He looks young and colored, and he's wearing shorts."

"Oh, he's cute! Wait a minute! He looks familiar! I think he was in my class last semester, Jerome Gonzales!"

Helen blushed down to her chest.

"Should I let him in? Maybe he has a question about his English studies. He can't come to your office between semesters."

"Oh, umm."

"Grin and bare it!"

"I already grinned and bared, so I guess you mean "Grin and b-e-a-r it."

"Ever the English teacher! Just grin and brazen it out."

"I'm old enough to be his mother, so I doubt he was turned on by my 45-year-old boobs!"

"You underrate those big, full, still firm tits, and wait until he sees your beautiful legs in that miniskirt!"

The doorbell rang. I left Helen fidgeting in the kitchen.

"Hi. Does Mrs. Jensen live here?"

"Yes, she does. Were you one of her English students?"

"Yeah, and I wanted to take another course from her in the fall, but the class is filled. I need special permission from Professor Jensen to get into her... course."

"Come on in. Were you a good student?"

"I got a B+ in the first semester of Freshman English and an A- in the second."

"Helen, here's one of your best students from last year. He says your Modern British Writers course is filled. He needs your permission to get in."

"Why, yes, Jerome, I'll let you in... the course!"

Helen is 5'1" with short brown hair, blue eyes, and voluptuous with a plump ass, and big tits. Her legs are shapely, with full thighs, between which no daylight shows when she is standing or walking. Jerome was looking her up and down, as if he hadn't seen her figure in class.

Jerome had black curly hair, and looked to be about 6', with not much fat on him and sinewy muscles.

"Jerome, have you had breakfast?" Helen asked.

"Yes, ma'm." He replied, with a glance at her mammaries.

Her scoop neckline showed some cleavage, especially when she bent down to pet our little dog.

"How about some juice, then?"

"Pussy juice" popped into my dirty mind.

Helen got him some orange juice, and we sat on the couch in the living room, with Helen in the middle. Her tight miniskirt rode more than halfway up her thighs. She tugged at the hem in vain, which only drew attention, and so crossed her legs, which revealed even more of her creamy right thigh. Jerome sat on her right, so he got the best view. She glanced at me and found what she would call a smirk.

"So, Jerome, how's your summer going? What have you been doing?"

"I've been earning money for school by working at Perkins."

"And what do you do for fun?"

Jerome cast his eyes down in thought, but his eye wandered to a contemplation of Helen's luscious bare thigh. Then he clasped his hands in his lap to conceal a growing problem. He tried to cross his legs but realized he might cut off the circulation in an emergency demanding more blood.

"Oh, I ride my bike, do some fishing and hit the bars."

I got up to let the dog outside.

"Jerome, I'm sorry about flashing you! I thought you were a nosey stranger, and the devil made me do it."

"Uh, I'm not sorry, but I didn't see much. I mean I didn't get a good look; I was too far away. Mrs. Jensen. I'm not the only guy in your class who admired your... figure."

"Thank you, Jerome! You have me blushing at my age! Not as much of me was showing in class, though!"

Jerome tried again to cross his legs. Helen had a way of saying whatever popped into her head or not realizing the import of something she innocently said or wrote on the blackboard.

"Don't cripple yourself, Jerome! You don't want a "bent carrot," like the commercial on TV!"

Jerome laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry! There I go, blurting out a remark! I've made an entire class laugh at some of my Helen-isms."

"I'm the one who should be sorry, about my carrot!"

"I guess that's natural, at your age, but it's not natural at my age to stimulate such a reaction."

They both laughed. I re-joined them on the couch. Helen had uncrossed her legs but kept her thighs tightly together. I caressed her left thigh.

"Is Helen giving you a hard time?"

They both laughed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jensen, but I'm not the only one. All of the guys, at least the straight ones, thought your wife was hot! And she is such a good teacher that we enjoy her classes."

"I'm proud of how Helen looks and how much her students like her. Doesn't she have beautiful skin, so soft and smooth? She avoids the sun and uses expensive lotions."

"Um, yes, she certainly does!"

Helen, do you mind if Jerome feels how soft and smooth your thighs are?"

"Oh, don't embarrass him! He doesn't want to do that."

"Uh, actually, I would!"

"Well, if that's what both of you want, I guess it won't hurt."

Jerome put his left hand on her right knee and caressed his way up a few inches. Helen shivered. I showed him the way by caressing all the way up to the hem of her skirt.

"Your turn, Jerome," I said.

Jerome slowly felt her thigh up to the hem also.

"This isn't a competition who can feel me up the most, you know!"

"I just hope that your thighs are feeling half the pleasure that our hands are feeling, right Jerome?"

"Right! And thanks for sharing, Mr. Jensen!"

"Still, Jerome, we both are left with one hand that has nothing to do. Wife, I dare you to show Jerome your tits up close, as you did from afar!"

"My husband knows I can't resist a dare. Isn't this unprofessional behavior for a teacher with her student?"

"You're not professing English studies to him now. This is recreation."

"So, you dare me? Jerome, will you promise not to tell anybody else about me letting you feel me up and see my breasts?"

"Oh, yes, I promise, on my honor as an honor student!"

Helen slowly pulled her top up to her neck. I pulled her arms up and stripped her top completely off.

"Oh, wow, Mrs. Jensen, they are so big and so beautiful! Thanks again for sharing!"

Helen looked down at her excited erect nipples.

"Oh, god, look at my nipples! I mean, don't look at my nipples! Oh, hell!"

"Now we have something to do with both of our hands! Help yourself to a tit, as well as a thigh!"

"Really?"

"Oooh! Boys will be boys! I don't know what your excuse is, Jim!"

"You've given Jerome such a big swelling in those tight shorts that maybe you should help him out."

"How far do you want this to go? Oh, well, he does look uncomfortable."

Helen had the only free hands, so she unzipped Jerome's shorts.

"Do you want to let it our, or should I?"

"You do it, Mrs. Jensen, please!"

Helen reached gingerly inside his fly and struggled to uncoil the snake.

"You have a beautiful, or should I say, a handsome tool, Jerome! I guess you might as well call me Helen, at this stage of our acquaintance."

"You know what that means, dear?"

"Yes, he is becoming teacher's pet: he's petting me and he wants me to fit him into something besides my English class. You can't fake a hardon."

"Why don't you take your skirt off? It's impeding our progress"

"Why don't you put a leash on your cock and show it who's boss, dear? Do you want my student to think I'm a slut, a slutwife?"

"The lady has spoken, Jerome. We may be carried away by her exciting body, but she is not as easily aroused as we men. Maybe she will take pity and relieve you with her dainty and dexterous little hand."

"Jerome's plight is as much your doing as mine! After all, you instigated this!"

"I did not flash your tits at him!"

Nevertheless, Helen did take Jerome in hand, with a feathery light caress. He groaned.

"Oh, yes, please, Helen!"

She tightened her grip on his cock and began stroking. Jerome clutched her big tits, groaned and moaned. Typically, Helen did not anticipate the propulsive power of a 19-teen-year-old's cock. She seemed to become more excited as she brought him closer to his climax. His cock began pumping, and the first shot hit her tits.

"Eeek!"

"Please don't stop! Keep stroking!"

I pulled her skirt up to her hips to widen the target. She lowered her aim. His second shot hit her just above her knee. The third shot landed way up her thighs, close to her bikini panties. We could see her own wet spot on the crotch. The last spurts coated her hand.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Oh, yes! Bless you!"

"Where do I wipe my hand?"

"On your thighs. Rub his sperm all over your thighs. It's good for your skin."

"Oh, I think you made that up."

Still, Helen did wipe Jerome's sperm all over her thighs, from just above her knees almost to her panties!

"Jerome, rub your sperm all over her tits and give special attention to her nipples!"

I found this scene extremely erotic and had to free my cock.

"God, you're so sexy!"

"You'd better leave now, Jerome, before I give you another hardon and you want to put it where it probably belongs!"

"Thank you! Thank you!"

"You can thank me best by keeping our little secret."

Off he went. I picked my wife up and carried her to the bed.

"Was I sexy enough for you, or did you want me to suck his cock and let him fuck me?"

"You were more than sexy enough for me to reward you, like this!"

I put her on her back on our bed and stripped her skirt and panties off.

"You were so naughty that you deserve a good licking!"

I bent her knees up, spread her legs wide, and tasted her love juices.

"We got you nice and wet, so you must have had some fun."

"I did enjoy all of that male attention, embarrassing though it was. I shouldn't have let you dare me to be so naughty, but it is exciting to be naughty."

She sat up to taste my cock. I soon shoved her back down and put my cock where it belonged. Again, Helen betrayed her excitement by cumming as she felt my cock thrust home. I was over-stimulated by her sexy performance. I felt my climax about to surge and stopped with my cock all of the way up her.

"Why did you stop? I was about to cum again! Fuck me!"

She spurred my ass with her heels. I fucked her harder and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Do it to me! Fuck your slutwife!"

I lost control and pumped my load deep into her cunt. She began cumming, so I continued to fuck her for a minute or two after her cunt had sucked the last drop out of my cock.

"My, weren't you stimulated! Though how can I keep Jerome in his place, a seat in my classroom, if he wants to take a place between my legs?"

"I'm reminded of the WW I saying about the Yanks entering France, 'How can you keep them down on the farm, now that they've see Paree?'"

"You're no help. You told Jerome to help himself to my body!"

"I think you might be disappointed, if he doesn't come back for more; if he doesn't come back to cum some more."

"If a mind is a terrible thing to waste, what is a dirty mind? I wish I could spot vacuum yours!"

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers